Ghostbusters (Male Reader Ins...

Por Fredbot

Y/N L/N is a down on his luck college student. Looking for a place to belong, his luck turns around when he j... Más

𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
1.1 Tough Luck Kid
1.2 Fixer Upper
1.3 We Got One!
1.4 He Slimed Me
1.5 Cleaning Up the Town
1.6 On the Job Training
1.7 Out of Business
1.8 Mass Hysteria
1.9 Gozer the Traveler
1.10 Marshmallow Man
𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐈
2.1 Five Years Later
2.2 Friends Over Coffee
2.3 Day in Court
2.4 Back in Business
2.5 Christmas Creeps
2.6 Vigo 101
2.7 River of Slime
2.8 Scaring the Straights
2.10 Lady Liberty
2.11 Countdown to Vigo
𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒: 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄
3.1 Dirt Farmers
3.2 Egon's Last Stand
3.3 The Other Side
3.4 Down the Mine Shaft
3.5 Legacy
3.6 The Band's Back Together
3.7 The Return
3.8 Home Again
𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒: 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄
Announcement

2.9 Tenth Level of Hell

656 25 17
Por Fredbot

Dana Barrett quickly exited her cab and walked up to the museum entrance. She new exactly who took her baby and where he was. She walked up and found the front entrance unlocked. As soon as she stepped through the revolving door, all the doors locked shut. A thick layer of slime started to ooze from every crevice of the museum, covering it like a protective dome. She was locked inside.

New York was once again in absolute chaos. The river of slime had built up and began flowing into the streets. It dripped from street signs and manhole covers. Worse, it brought with it an army of the undead. New York was being invaded by ghosts.

Outside a movie theatre, guests were running out of the doors screaming, spilling their popcorn buckets. A pink, insectoid like phantasm flew out of the doors and chased the patrons away. It laughed maniacally as it did so.

Outside a fancy hotel, a puddle of pink slime emerged from the sewer grate. A woman wearing a mink coat stepped into the puddle. Before she knew it, the minks her fur coat was made out of were brought back to life. They began screeching and biting in a twisted form of revenge. She dropped the coat and it scurried off into the streets.

Citizens near Washington Square fled their vehicles. They looked up in horror at what could only be described as a spectral monster. It stood on one leg and was at least fifty feet tall. The creature roared as citizens fled the scene.

Down at the New York dock yards, two dock supervisors were met with an odd sight. A transparent vessel with a large hole in its side had appeared at the docks. Not long after, several ghostly apparitions began leaving the ship with their luggage. On the side was painted a familiar name. R.M.S. Titanic. 

The next morning city hall was a mess. The phones had been going off the hooks since the previous night. No one could make sense of what was happening. The police chief was talking with the commissioner about the situation.

Chief: Battery's swamped! We've had more than 3,000 calls since midnight last night!

Commissioner: We've got every man in uniform on the streets and I am still short handed. We've got meter maids chasing ghosts all over midtown.

A man in a suit walked over the Jack Hardemeyer with a data sheet.

Man: There's this shell thing over the Manhattan Museum of Art and we can't make a dent.

Jack: Have you tried dynamite?

Man: We've tried everything.

Just then the mayor stepped into the room. There were reporters flocking to get his attention. He shut the doors behind him and addressed his staff.

Mayor: What the hell's going on? It's pandemonium out there.

Jack: Yes, I know. We're working on it.

Mayor: Great. While you're working on it I'm going down in history as the mayor who let New York get sucked down into the tenth level of hell! Alright, we've got no choice. Call the Ghostbusters.

Jack: Wait! Now I'm sure there's another way.

Mayor: Jack, I spent an hour last night in my bedroom talking to Fiorella La Guardia and he's been dead for 40 years. Now where are the Ghostbusters?

Jack Hardemeyer stopped in his tracks. He cowered behind his chair.

Jack: They're not available.

Mayor: What do you mean they're not available?

Jack: Well I had them committed to the psychiatric ward at Parkview Hospital.

Mayor: You what?

Jack: They were attempting to go to the press! I was protecting your interests!

Mayor: Oh yeah?

Jack: Uh huh.

Mayor: Well you can stop protecting my interests. You have exactly three minutes to clear out! You're fired!

Jack: But the election!

Mayor: Harry, remove this man from the building and get me the Ghostbusters!

Man: Mr. Mayor, come look at this!

Jack was ushered out of the building. Meanwhile, the mayor went over to the nearby window to see what his staff was looking at. The sky started to become dark as a giant mass of slime began to block out the sun, causing a total eclipse. 

Mayor: Somebody get me the Ghostbusters.

Louis Tully walked urgently through the lobby of Parkview Hospital. The sky became dark and all rays of sunshine hitting the windows ceased to exist. Tully walked up to the front desk. He was going to ask about releasing the Ghostbusters. He found someone there was already asking about them. She was a young brunette woman and was giving the doctor behind the desk a hard time. 

Grace: You've got to release them! They're the only ones who know what's going on!

Doctor: I can already tell you what's going on out there. People are seeing things. Trying to scare the public about the new decade. Probably on some new kind of meth or something.

Grace: I'm telling you, something bad is about to happen! They're the only ones who can stop it!

Louis: She's right. You need to release them immediately.

Doctor: You as well? Jeez. Listen, I don't believe in any of your superstitious crap or anything else others have said is going on out there. So why don't you take your pretty butts home and enjoy the new year.

Grace had enough. She jumped over the desk and grabbed the doctor by the arm. She twisted on his wrist and pulled his arm behind his back. She then pressed his face against the window behind him. Looking out, the doctor could see what appeared to be spirits with chains floating around the area. A crazed phantom in a straight jacket laughed manically atop an ambulance.

Grace: You believe me now?

The Ghostbusters were in the psych ward with the other patients. Y/N and Egon were talking about the impending apocalypse. Ray had his head between his hands. Peter was sitting next to another patient and knitting.

Egon: I just heard the news this morning. It's started.

Y/N: Great. We're stuck in here; meanwhile, out there we're looking at shit storm 1990.

Peter: Well I hope nothing happens before I finish my pot holder.

Winston: You know, this reminds me of I book I've been reading. It's called 'The End of the World'.

Peter: I've heard of that.

Winston: Yeah well this guy says the world is going to end on New Years Eve 1990. That's tonight.

Patient: Oh no. The world's going to end in 1997.

Peter: Who told you?

Patient: My dog.

Peter: What kind of dog you got?

Patient: French poodle.

Peter: What are you crazy? You can't trust a poodle. They're habitual liars the whole breed. You can't trust any of them. They can't help themselves. 

Ray got up from his seat and walked over to Y/N and Egon. The three walked away so they wouldn't be heard.

Ray: Any chance of busting out of here?

Before either of them could reply the door bust open. Grace Welesly walked out of it and looked around the room.

Grace: I'm here to see the Ghostbusters. You're needed.

Y/N: Grace! How'd you find us?

Grace: Sometimes it pays to have a rich father who has connections.

The two smiled at each other for a moment. Y/N then heard Stantz cough from behind him.

Y/N: Oh, um, Grace this is the guys. Guys this is Grace.

Ray: How are you?

Egon: Hi.

Winston: Hello. 

Peter: Nice to see you again. 

Louis quickly walked into the room. In his arms he carried their flight suits and boots.

Louis: You may need these.

The Ghostbusters quickly walked down the hallway putting on their flight suits. Tully had also brought over the Ecto-1a with all their equipment. Louis was explaining what happened with Dana to Peter.

Louis: Then he took the baby and he put it in a little carriage and then levitated away!

Peter: What did Dana do? Where'd she go?

Louis: She said she was going to the museum to get the baby back. And then there was an eclipse and everything went dark and everybody's nuts!

Ray: It all fits. Vigo wants in on the 21st century. He needs a human body to inhabit. Little Oscar must be it!

Winston: And I bet we're the only ones who can do anything about it.

Ray: You bet we are!

Grace: What are you guys going to do?

Y/N: Save the world again.

Grace: Have you got a plan?

Y/N: We rarely do. 

The guys made their way out to the Ecto-1a. Ray and Peter got up front while Winston and Egon got in the back. Y/N was about to get into the driver's seat when Grace pulled on his arm. She pulled him close to her and kissed him on the cheek. He looked back at her in surprise.

Grace: For luck.

Y/N: Thanks. We may need it.  

Blushing, he hopped back into the car and started the siren. The Ecto-1a pulled out of the parking lot and drove quickly towards the museum. Grace was left there standing with Louis. She watched the lights of the car fade into the distance.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.4K 192 18
(under HEAVY editing) Silvia was never the person to believe in the supernatural and what goes on after death. But after a ghost enters her bathroom...
1.2M 17.5K 165
𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙒𝙤𝙡𝙛𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙. 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚 𝙏𝙤𝙯𝙞𝙚𝙧. 𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙫𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙤𝙫𝙨𝙠𝙮. 𝙏𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙧. 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙁𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙. 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙧. Ima...
13.2K 230 8
"Do you believe in the existence of the paranormal" Word Count: 9,900 words 16/01/2022 - 08/02/2022 All rights go to Jason Reitman and Gil Kenan
188 0 5
Each love story in this Stantzler collection is named after an Autistic trait. CW: schmoop & smut. Neuroqueer one shots. First kisses. Love confessi...