Army Goddess

By Profiler2610

Major Angela Karev, also known as Dr. Angela Karev, is coming home for good. Ever since she was 19, she had b... More

Cast (midS7-S10)
Chapter 1: Home
Chapter 2: Torres
Chapter 3: Wedding Fun
Chapter 4: Protocols
update: an
Chapter 5: Trauma
Chapter 6: 1st Years, Honestly
Chapter 7: Appy or Cardio?
Chapter 8: Boys Night
Chapter 9: Dating?
Chapter 10: Coq au Vin
Chapter 11: Play Ball
Chapter 12: Heart in a Box
Chapter 13: Henry
Chapter 14: Aftermath of Henry
Chapter 15: Horrible Torture
Chapter 16: Karev vs Karev
Chapter 17: Valentine's
Chapter 18: Man Brain
Chapter 19: Stupid Brother
Chapter 20: Hearts
Chapter 21: Chief Sloan
Chapter 22: Interviews
Chapter 23: The Question
Chapter 24: Decisions
Chapter 25: News
Chapter 26: Goodbye Mark Sloan
Chapter 27: Surge
Chapter 28: Settlement?
Chapter 29: Food List
Chapter 30: Zola
Chapter 31: Statements
Chapter 32: Happens for a Reason
Chapter 33: NICU
Chapter 34: Guilt-Trip
Chapter 35: Gasoline
Chapter 36: Winning
Chapter 37: Waves
Chapter 38: Karev-Sloan
Chapter 39: Quitting
Chapter 40: Buying
Chapter 41: Domino-Transplant
Chapter 42: LODOX
Chapter 43: Fight
Chapter 44: War
Chapter 45: Offer
Chapter 46: Leaving?
Chapter 47: Storm Part 1
Chapter 48: Storm Part 2
Chapter 49: Leaving
Chapter 50: Jimmy
Chapter 51: Switzerland
Chapter 53: Back for Good

Chapter 52: Serving

1.2K 72 13
By Profiler2610

Season 11, Episode 22
Easter

Angela holds Everett's hand as they walk through Grey Sloan. It's a very simple task that she's here for: convince Owen and April to come with her for training and convince Jackson or Alex to keep Everett while she's gone.

"Hey, favorite brother," Angela greets Alex, struggling to lift Everett up.

"Hi Uncle Alex!" The three-year-old greets.

Alex does a double-take before Everett is jumping into his arms, "Hey! There's my favorite little man. What are you two doing here?"

Angela continues to smile sweetly at him, "Just here for a few errands."

He studies her, rocking back and forth with his nephew, "What do you want?"

"For you to watch Everett while I take Hunt and Kepner for some overseas thing for a few months."

"You want me to keep your son so you can go back to the other side of the world? Taking two of our trauma surgeons?" Alex questions, handing Everett a pen to play with.

Everett makes him regret that right away as he takes the cap off the pen and draws on Alex's face.

"Yes, and I know it's a bad time. With Derek's passing and Meredith AWOL. But, this is something that I think April and Owen will benefit from, as well as this hospital and it's patients. It's trauma training to the nth degree," Angela explains.

Alex sighs, looking at Everett, "You wanna stay here with me, buddy? Have fun time with Uncle Alex?"

Everett smiles, "Yeah! Where's Uncle Jackson?"

"Did I hear my name?" Jackson comes up behind Alex, holding his arms out for Everett who jumps from uncle to uncle.

"Uncle Jackson!" 

Angela smiles politely at the man, "Uh, Everett's gonna be staying in Seattle for a while. I need to go find Owen."

Quickly turning around, Angela leaves Everett with his uncles as she goes to find Owen.

"Hey, I have a proposition for you."

♤♤♤♤

Angela is in the middle of explaining her idea with Owen to April, "And time isn't the same over there. Hours don't exist. There's only minutes, seconds."

"It's visceral and exciting and challenging," Angela walks on the other side of April.

"But you're Chief. Uh..."

"Well, not for the next few months. Webber is stepping in as Interim Chief. The work we'll get to do is raw and urgent. Kepner, you just feel so useful and good at the end of everyday. And after everything that's happened here, I-I'm ready. I'm ready for this kind of change. I just need to feel-"

April nods her head in understanding, "Useful. And good."

"Yeah."

Edwards, dressed as the Easter bunny, sets a basket in front of them on the desk as she takes off the head, "I don't care how sick the kids are. I'm not doing this next year."

♤♤♤♤

Angela finds April looking at the nursery, "Come with Owen and I. I know that you and Jackson...well, you suffered a lost. I don't know that exact pain, but I do know that what can help, is helping a big cause. My work in Germany and at MEDCOM has helped heal me in ways Grey Sloan never could. I won't push the issue, but Owen and I would have your back over there."

♤♤♤♤

Standing at the airport, Angela and Owen stand in their combat uniform as they watch April and Jackson talk, "I think I'll be back at Grey Sloan shortly after all of this."

Owen looks at Angela, who's not making eye contact with him, "You're coming back? Full time?"

"Yeah. My position at MEDCOM is currently on hold but I only have a couple of weeks left really. A month at most. And, as I told April, I'm mostly healed, but more importantly, I think I'm strong enough now."

"Angie," Owen gets her attention, "I don't think you ever lacked the strength. I think you felt lost."

She nods, "That's a...a good way of putting it. But I don't feel lost anymore."

They watch as the couple kiss before April turns and joins Owen and Angela as they head up to their gate.

♤♤♤♤
Memorial Day

Angela throws some bloody gloves off, "I forgot how much this gets your heart rate up."

Owen chuckles as he stands next to her and cleans some instruments, "You thinking of extending your time out here?"

She shakes her head before shrugging, "I don't know. I miss Everett and the stat-icy video chats with him and Alex haven't been enough. But, there are so many people in need out here."

"You're staying. I know you, Angie. I remember how you are out here. I don't see you leaving any time soon. Good thing. I'd get pretty bored and lonely without you," Owen nudges her.

"Oh, you're staying? Maybe I should go back to Seattle," Angela laughs.

♤♤♤♤
July 4th 

Angela video chats with Alex and Everett, "Do you like the fireworks?"

"Yeah! I sat with Uncle Alex and Maggie on the porch," Everett explains.

They're in a better area so the quality isn't as bad as it usually is, "Good! I'm glad you got to see them. We didn't get to in Germany, did we?"

He shakes his head, "No. Mommy, Uncle Jackson misses Auntie April."

Angela keeps smiling at her son but silently curses Jackson in her mind, "I know, buddy. Just remind him what I tell you."

"You guys are saving lives!" Everett shouts.

"Exactly."

♤♤♤♤
Halloween

Angela lays on her cot, staring at a picture of Everett in his Halloween costume. He's going as an oompa-loompa.

"There's no way that that is Everett. Who dressed him like that?" Owen lays in his cot that's next to Angela's.

"Alex," She turns to face him, "They watched Willy Wonka like ten times over the last two weeks. He wanted to go as Willy Wonka, but Alex suggested this and somehow, this is what he is. Jackson couldn't talk him out of it, Maggie couldn't, Callie couldn't, T couldn't over videochat. Nobody."

Owen chuckles, "It's a good thing he's cute."

"Yeah. It's hard to tell if he gets it from Mark or I. Since Mark's dead, I'll give him some credit."

♤♤♤♤
Thanksgiving

"Uncle Alex gave us cheeseburgers cause Auntie Jo poisoned the turkey," Everett explains.

"Okay, Jo did not poison the turkey. It was her attempt at making one," Alex is quick to defend his girlfriend.

Angela smirks, taking a bite of her ration, "She's Auntie Jo to Ev now?"

"Wipe that smirk off your face. He calls everyone at the hospital Auntie and Uncle."

"Not Grandpa Webber!" Everett shouts in his uncle's ear.

Laughing, Angela doesn't put up a fight when Owen takes the phone from her, "Hey, there's my little brave man."

Everett lights up at seeing Owen, "Hi Uncle Owen! Are you keeping my mommy safe?"

Angela kicks her feet up, "Yeah, Uncle Owen, are you keeping his mommy safe?"

Owen rolls his eyes, smiling at the kid on the phone, "Yes, your mommy is safe. I don't know if it's cause of me or if everyone else is scared of her."

"That's a good point. She scares all the monsters away from under my bed. My daddy's also watching over her."

Angela shoots up at this and takes the phone, Owen watching over with worry, "Ev, baby, who told you about daddy?"

"I overheard Uncle Jackson and Auntie Arizona talking about him. Can you tell me about him some time?"

"Y-yeah," Angela's voice cracks, "When I get home. I'll tell you all about it and show you pictures, that okay?"

"Yeah."

Either Everett did it on accident or he was done with the conversation, but he hung up as Angela looks to Owen, "This is the first time he's ever asked about Mark."

"Everything will be okay. I promise. You won't do it alone," Owen reassures her.

♤♤♤♤
Christmas Eve

Angela packs her bag, looking over to April, who's on the phone with Jackson, "Kepner, we've got to pack up and bug out. Hunt, get me that-"

"Incoming!" 

As an explosion hits, Angela grabs on to Owen's arm. He flexes it to help keep her steady and on her feet.

"Angie, you good?!"

"I'm fine. Let's double time it people!" Angela yells out to the tent.

♤♤♤♤
Season 11, Episode 23

Angela walks into Alex's house. She sees Jo setting a plate in front of Everett at the kitchen table. Holding a finger over her mouth, Jo smiles at Angela.

"I seem to be missing my three and a half year old. His name is Everett? Have you seen him?" Angela smiles as she kneels down and holds her arms open.

"Mommy!" Everett runs into his mothers arm.

"How's my little angel? I missed you," Angela stands up, squeezing her son to her.

Everett smiles at his mom, "Are you back?"

Angela nods, "Yeah. We are back together, forever."

"Yay!" 

"Where's Alex?" Angela addresses the resident.

"He went to Los Angeles. A hospital called about her," Jo tells her.

"Got it. Uh, which room is his?" Angela asks.

Jo smiles, leading her upstairs, "I can show you."

♤♤♤♤

AN: Next update she'll be back for good! That'll be season 12!

I've kind of figured out the timeline of relationships, the only one I can't figure out is Amelia/Angela.

QoC: What do you want to see in the upcoming seasons?

Thank you for all of the votes and reads and comments!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 11K 49
Madelyn grey Fraternal twin sister of Meredith grey and daughters of one of the best surgeons, Dr. Ellis Grey. Madelyn and Meredith are two different...
81.4K 1.5K 125
You are Y/n Sloan, little sister of Mark Sloan. You are 26 years old and have been in the army helping out doctors as you wanted to help others after...
302K 6.5K 145
Ava Shepherd is the youngest Shepherd. Like all her siblings she is on her way to becoming an extraordinary surgeon but being the youngest didn't hol...
3.2K 108 27
Isla robbins is the little sister of Arizona robbins. She is just as bubbly as her sister. Isla like her sister takes an interest in peds. Isla tries...