Beautiful liar pt2

By yay997

NOTE: check the chapter number before reading the app messed up the order not me This is part two of beautifu... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 3
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36(final)

Chapter 1

1.2K 39 25
By yay997

Hello everyone this is part two of beautiful liar, the events take place after six years I didn't mention a year in part one that's why we are going to assume that the story took place in 2017, now it is 2023, everything is going to be explained in the next chapters whether through flashbacks or the characters...

-Hyunjin, felix, jisung and seungmin are now 23 years old.
-minho, chan, changbin 24 years old.
- jeongin is 22 years old.

Enjoy

*************************************
Six years later,

Felix's pov
"Mr lee over here please", the cameraman said making me look toward his direction only to be called by another...they were taking pictures of me as I smiled toward them.
"let's go" my bodyguard said as we entered the party, we were here to celebrate the launch of our new clothesline...two years ago my father had a heart attack so he finally decided to step up for his position as the CEO and handed it to me, no one was not interested in taking over and surprisingly my mom wanted to rest too...imagine how shocking is that? My parents who didn't even see me as I took my first step....said my first word had retired.

It is true that lee corps owns more than one business but our main activity is fashion, well at least it is something I like...i love arts no matter what type it is.
"it is a busy night" jeongin said as soon as he saw me.
"damn inie, the new collection looks good on you" I said checking the boy who chuckled.
"I have to thank my boss for giving me the chance to be his main model" he replied.
"you were born for this" I said rubbing his arm.
"where seungie?" I asked making him sigh" he said he was busy with some case " he added making me nod.

After he broke up with changbin he was never the same...he even gave up on his dream to become a singer and joined the police, jeongin and him have this thing going on between them and I still don't understand what...i think neither do they.
"I have to go the show is starting soon" jeongin said walking toward the back.
I walked to take a seat waiting for the night to begann
"hello everyone" the organizer of the party said" now since I have your attention...i know that you are all excited to see lee groups new collection
..i won't be holding you more please  welcome our models"he added stepping down from the stand.

The models started to walk from the back as I admired the new designs I worked on them with mina noona, she finally married my sister and my little niece Lee Chaewon is now five years old...she is the cutest little thing ever.
I smiled as jeongin walked for the first time...he looked amazing,  everything changed after that day...after kang jungho died...or more like was killed by minho hyung...i felt myself get lost inside my thoughts remembering that night.

Flashback

"Like how is it possible for minho hyung to be alive...they found his body"I yelled at that time two gunshots echoed through the place  hyunjin cursed running inside the house.
"han" the both of us yelled seeing the man lose consciousness he was bleeding and you know.
"hyung what happened?" hyunjin asked running to help minho hyung who was a crying mess trying to wake han up...han was shot....minho hyung the boy I thought had died was standing in front of me.

"hyunjin, I shot him in the shoulder to make jungho let go of him...please we need to take him to the hospital"minho said I glanced at the dead body of our art teacher feeling shivers run down my spine...i don't know what to say or what to do...what the hell is this.
The taller ran to the gun whipping him then looked at minho
"listen to me hyung...you need to leave give me your jacket " hyunjin said removing the jacket as he  pushed minho hyung away" felix call an ambulance"he added wearing it.
"but..."
"you killed a man , I know it is a self defense but you are supposed to be dead...the police is going to be here soon...i will take care of this...and of han...just leave " he cut the older off" felix"he yelled making me jump back to reality.

"hyunjin please...call me...i..." minho said running from the back door at the moment the police sirens filled the whole place.
"freeze" detective park said entering the house with changmin.
"he kidnapped han and he had a gun...it was self defense if I didn't shoot he would have killed him" hyunjin said dropping the gun,at that moment paramedics entered too running toward han.
Everything sounded and looked like a dream I have no idea what is going in at this moment.
"hwang hyunjin you are under arrest" changmin said taking the older out of the house, when he passed me I heard him whisper....'no word' as he shook his head.

"felix"detective park said shaking me." what happened here?"he added.
"I...i..." the words died inside my throat.
"felix" chan hyung yelled looking pale" are you okay?" he added....am I? I don't know.
"felix you have to come with us to the station" detective park said making me nod.
"it is just like hyunjin said...kang was going to shot jisung...so he had to shot him," I said swallowing hard...he took the jacket for the police to find gunpowder on him...what the hell is he planning to do?

End of flashback

"now please welcome our CEO, the new collection designer Mr lee felix" the announcer said pulling me out if my daze...people started to clap as all eyes fell on me...i smiled getting up from my chair heading to the stage.
"hello everyone...thank you for coming here...i won't say I am the only one behind this amazing collection I had a lot of help from my sister in law, she couldn't join us tonight due to personal reasons but I want to thank han mina for being part of this work, we look forward to our next collection, it is going to be sooner then you think" I said smiling widely at the guests who started to clap again.

"Mr lee when is the next one is going to drop?" an interview asked.
"that's a secret" I laughed stepping down the stage making me way to the backstage.
"you did amazing guys" I told the models as jeongin made his way toward me.
"thank you sir" they answered.
"hyung are you okay?" jeongin asked with a frown.
"I am why...."
"you looked lost earlier I saw you from afar" he cut me off making me look away."minho and hyunjin hyung chose to leave you and han hyung...there is no point to think about them anymore...they moved on, so should you" he added looking angry he gets triggered each time we talk about then I wonder why.

"it is not easy" I whispered as both of us walked back to the party.
"it is...han hyung destroyed his life...at least don't do it too"he answered shaking his head.
"don't worry about me, enjoy you night" I said gripping his shoulder at heat moment my phone started to ring cutting our conversation.
"excuse me" I said walking to a more calm place away from the music.
"yes noona" I said answering my sister.
"felix, jisung got himself in trouble again...i didn't tell mina, she is going to give birth soon for god's sake he is putting to much stress on her...control your ex or friend....or whatever you are" she said making me sigh.

"is he at the police station?" I asked.
"where else?" she replied hanging up, damn it jisung.
"hyung, seungmin hyung just called me..."
"I know jeongin, jihyo told me...i am going to bail him out" I cut the younger off.
"seriously he needs help..."
"jeongin it is not the right time...i need to go" I cut him again walking out of the building.
"sir where to?" my driver asked.
"I am going alone give me the keys" I answered he nodded his head before he did as I asked....

I jumped inside my car driving to the police station.
I walked inside directly toward seungmin's office, I knocked on the door before I entered.
"you called him" han said rolling his eyes.
"I called jeongin and jihyo noona" seungmin replied glaring at him, let's say the officer still holds some grudges toward jisung after he messed up his relation with changbin hyung but han explained to him everything...it is been six years now yet the ghosts of the past still haunt us.
"what is it now han...a break-in, a fight...driving under alchool..."
"no he stepped up from that he was arrested during one of our operation in a gambling club" seungmin cut me making me freeze.

"jisung did you lose your damn mind..."
"look either you throw me inside the prison or let me leave...my head hurts" han cut me off.
"yeah and he is drunk" seungmin said shaking his head.
"can I take him?" I asked making the younger nod.
"he is all yours"he replied, jisung is lucky that seungmin always gets to him first or I bail him out each time he gets in trouble...but this needs to stop, I said that night changed everything...minho hyung left without a trace right after him hyunjim disappeared alongside chan and changbin hyung leaving me the youngest...

"come on" I said picking the older by his arm taking him out of the room.
"you had a fashion show today right?", he asked as we walked toward the car.
"I did" I answered putting him on the passenger seat.
He did not say anything else so I walked to the other side before I drove us to him house.
"jisung come on we are here"I said to the boy who was sleeping next to me as soon as I parked my car
"here?" he asked back opening his eye slowly.
"yes your house" I answered...i was confused when he started to laugh
"I don't have a house lix"he said.

"what do you mean..."
"it is not mine, I lost it in a gamble last week" he cut me off making me freeze.
"what? Why didn't you tell me..."
"why would I do that" he said with a raised eyebrow.
"jisung at least talk to your parents..."
"parents?"he asked tilting his head.
"my dad who left with his new girlfriend or my mom who married the man who destroyed our family" he said chuckling...yeah...his mom and Mr Kim got married...that was so fun, jisung literally crashed the wedding...let's not talk about that..

"sungie...."
"sh, I want to sleep" he said leaning on his seat.
"how about your car..."
"felix...no car....no house...no money...i have nothing...i said shut up" he yelled making my eyes widen...i was kind of busy last month with the new collection that's why I did not check on him like I usually do but how did he manage to lose everything within a month...it is not like he has a job or anything but Mr han brought him a house a car and gave him a bank account filled with money...like a lot of it....if he lost everything how was he living the past days?
I gulped watching the man sleep, there was no point in arguing...jisung is stubborn...no matter what I say I won't change his mind...i shook my head before I decided to drive us to my house.

Hyunjin's pov

"felix's new collection was a success, jisung is not doing well hyunjin" chan hyung said with a frown, I leaned into my chair taking a deep breath.
"he is getting worse as the days pass, maybe leaving them was not the best option" changbin hyung said.
"i told you that the fact that I wanted felix and jisung to be together without me is not the only reason why I left..."
"we know that you had to take your grandfather's offer...but he is gone now, your grandma is out of the country...why can't you go back now?" chan hyung cut me off.

"jisung lost everything hyunjin...he is gambling..."
"do you think if I go back now jisung is going to welcome me with open arms...he didn't even like me before let alone after all that happened...plus felix will never forgive me" I cut changbin hyung off shaking my head."and did you forgot about minho's situation" I added
"we didn't find anything on him for years hyunjin, what if..."
"I am sure he is fine" I said standing up.
"we just need to keep looking, tell the man to keep an eye on the younger" I added walking out of the office heading to my room.

"dear nephew " I stopped mid way when I heard my uncle say.
"what?" I asked facing him.
"easy there little boy" jungwon said walking closer to me.
"sorry, I had a bad day" I murmured
"you had a lot of those for the past six years" he answered" anyways I came here to tell you that my mom is here and she asking for you"he added making me freeze...what when did she come back?
I rolled my eyes hearing a chuckle from the older before I followed after him toward her office.

"come in" I heard her say after I knocked."hyunjin take a seat" she added fixing her glasses.
Yeji was inside the room too, she smiled at me a little making me nod before I set in the seat opposite to her.
"so why the sudden meeting mother?" jungwon asked.
"I called all of you here to finally put an end to the mess, we need someone to take over my husband officially...it is been years since he died...someone need to step up...and I am not talking about running things from the shadows that you have been doing the past years hyunjin"she said making me groan internally.
"I have no intention to get out of those shadows..."

"it was not a question hyunjin, you made a deal with your grandfather years ago...you are twenty three now.... it is time for you to officially take what is yours" she cut me off.
"jungwon hyung is..."
"jungwon is not the oldest child...your mom is...since she is not made for this kind of work...you are her heir" she cut me off" jungwon is not the right person to lead too....he is going to have a position on the board...so will yeji...but you are going to be the CEO of shin groups and it's face that's final " she added making me curse internally...there is no changing get mind...years ago I made a decision...not just to give jisung and felix a peaceful life without me but to find minho hyung who disappeared again...like just when we thought we got him back we didn't see him since that damn day.

"you can leave" she said making the three of us get up and walk out.
"nephew I know you hate this...but you are really the best option for this...you are smart and talented...hell you made the company even more powerful rulling from your damn office...you deserve this...and you have all my support" my uncle said.
"but it means that they will know where I am" I said clenching my jaw, if I take over the boys will know where ei was all these years...
"maybe it is time to face them" yeji said with a sad smile.
"when I tried to make their life better I messed it up more" I said walking away.

If I stayed would things been different? Would felix, jisung and I been together? I can't know that...plus I did not have a choice after my grandfather's phone call at first I was going to leave because I thought jisung did not want me...but after what I heard I knew I had to....i need to look more into the mess Minho hyung got into...
I entered my room and fell on the bed...where did you go hyung?

************************************
I know it is been too long I had to read part one to start this one...if you forget about the storyline reread part one or ask me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.9K 33
[COMPLETED] "falling in love with someone you had no intention on falling for, is the most beautiful kind of love. no forcing chemistry, or trying to...
2.7K 230 19
"My mistake, I didn't realise you were too good for me.." When enemies, Hwang Hyunjin and Han Jisung realise they want to become more than friends. S...
168K 7.7K 33
Jeongin and Chan haven't seen each other for years after the eldest left to college but they finally meet up again and the buried feelings are ready...
167K 6.4K 36
You have Minho. You have Jisung. What more needs to be said? [COMPLETED] [By Gie] (Cringe at the first few chapters, once you get over that it's bett...