Mature Scenes

By mellyelaine

Just mature scenes from my "Yours" and "Forever" Prim/Cato Hunger Games fanfiction series. Read at your own... More

Bonus Scene - Ready
Bonus Scene - Tell Me
Bonus Scene - Top
Bonus Scene - Style
Bonus Scene - Balcony
Bonus Scene - Ready (Cato)
Bonus Scene - Quick
Bonus Scene - Countertop
Bonus Scene - Clean
Bonus Scene - Lesson
Bonus Scene - Yes

Bonus Scene - Home

2K 6 0
By mellyelaine

A/N: This scene is set in the latest chapter of Forever titled 'Our Song'. If you want to get the context of this scene, please read that chapter.

Prim:

My eyes blink open slowly as I wake in a dreamy daze. The sun is rising... it's time to get up. I wouldn't be opposed to staying here. The bed feels so soft, Cato is so warm and safe, and everything feels like home. The sound of Cato's light breathing brings me into alert.

Cato... Every moment with him excites me.

I am awake this early for him; I want to focus on getting his things ready, and with the care I want to put into it all, it's best to do it before Willow wakes up and distracts me from the task.

I begrudgingly clamber away from Cato and rub my eyes tiredly. It was a long night with Willow, so neither of us got much sleep. I move slowly, trying not to wake my husband so that he can drink up every second of sleep he can before he goes to work.

My husband... I love that I get to say that, and it means him. It's almost our second anniversary as man and wife. I wonder if he remembers.

After placing a soft kiss to Cato's cheek, I turn to leave this heavenly place to get going. Willow could wake up at any moment.

I'm suddenly pulled back towards the bed, and it takes a second to register that Cato is awake. I don't have time to adjust before he's pulling me back into his embrace, already warmed by me and ready for me to come back. I gaze up at him, returning the sweet smile he's already giving me, and reach to grab his hand.

I don't mind being here, held safely by him. My world only exists like this with him. We don't often get time alone. I wish we had more, but he's always so tired that when he's home, I would rather he sleep than get a few more moments with me. He needs his rest to do everything he does.

My hand holds his tightly. "I didn't realize you were awake," I tell him. I reach up to kiss him, this time on his lips. I love to be the one to kiss him first. It's always like he's not expecting it and then he gets sweet and shy. Cato returns it softly, so softly...

Cato reaches his hand to my torso, tracing down my back as he snakes it around me to pull me closer. He smells so good, and I know I cannot stay here any longer. If I do, I don't think I will be able to control myself. I thought that after a year of marriage, I would snap out of the euphoric, post-honeymoon excitement, but it's only seemed to grow ten-fold. I look at him and I want him. Half the time, I avoid making eye contact. He just looks at me with so much of everything and I am 15 years old again watching him from across the room in the Training Center.

I haven't told him that I want another baby. I want so many more of him.

Cato grips me tightly, not giving me a chance to free myself. I look down, biting on my lip to quell my libido. God, he smells of Cato. "I can't," I tell him, pushing lightly against him. He won't have clothes ready and will be going to work hungry if he keeps this up.

Cato groans and I shiver as his fingertips brush a spot on my hip. "Just for a minute," he begs.

My eyes betray my mind and I look up at him. There they are, his eyes, gleaming down at me. I'm Narcissus and he's the reflection in the pond.

I sigh contently as I settle back onto my pillow. It welcomes me happily as Cato reaches up to brush my hair away from my face. I've asked him once why he does this (he does it so often), and he said it was because he wanted to be able to see me at every chance he had. He said he never wanted to waste a moment.

My sweet, soft, tough Cato.

I'm so in love.

Neither of us says anything, and so we fall into a seemingly sullen silence. I suddenly miss Willow, even though I know she's just asleep in the next room. "It's so quiet," I say to break up the silence. Cato snorts. "I almost don't like it." I laugh with him as he looks over at Willow's bedtime camera. She's sleeping like an angel, our angel.

"I know, I can't even believe we have her sometimes." Cato turns back to smile at me proudly. He's so proud of her every day. Everything she does excites and amazes him. It's like he can't believe his baby would be so magnificent.

I reach up to cup his jaw and stroke the stubble on his chin with my thumb. He is a piece of art, sculpted just for me. "Not only that, but she's your clone," I say, knowing that this will make him happier. Cato beams brighter. He's a beautiful man and he made a beautiful little girl.

I peer over at Willow again. She's still sound asleep, but she really could get up at any time. Like I said, she was having trouble sleeping all last night, and that could reappear. The clock tells me that time is passing quickly, and if I want to get everything done before Willow wakes, I need to get on it now.

Oh, but I don't want to.

I sigh and try to release myself from him once more. Cato barely budges. "We have to get up soon, Cato. You're going to be late; you have to let me go." I press against his chest and hope that he doesn't listen.

Don't let me go, please.

Cato grips me closely.

I smirk. "Who's going to make you breakfast?" As he laughs, I take the chance to break free from his loving grasp, but I'm not quick enough (not that I was trying to be). I am pulled forcefully down to the bed and repositioned on my side and in his arms again. My nose and cheeks press against his chest, and I am finally administered my drug. I will fight no longer.

I feel him smile against my hair before he's kissing it. "I can," he answers quietly.

Huh? If he can be here to make his breakfast, then I can make it.

He can't make it, though. He's already late.

As I push back to frown up at him, he's already looking down at me pensively, chewing on his bottom lip. "I was thinking I could take the day off." His brows furrow, and he almost looks nervous.

Is he asking if he can stay home?

The thought floats in my mind. Cato never stays home. He says he must work for us. I tell him that we can just use the Victor's money I get, but he would rather I give that money to my mom and Katniss. He makes way more as Head Gamemaker anyway. When I try to discuss it, he shuts the conversation down by wielding his wedding vows against me.

His wedding vows, wow. Two years of being Mrs. Cato Hadley. Being his wife is my greatest achievement. Not winning the Games, not even becoming a mother, because I know I wouldn't be the mother I am without him.

And right now, I get him, to have and to hold. To love and to cherish.

I almost can't believe it. "You're... you're staying home?" I ask.

Cato sucks in a breath as he nods, still seeming anxious. I don't understand it, but I want to take it away from him. He should never be anything but happy when he's with me.

I reach up, wrapping my arms around his neck to drag him closely, closing our two worlds into one. I can't help but kiss him. Home is wherever his heart is, and I am more than honored that he chose to give his heart to me. As we lock lips, I feel his confidence restored. He is nervous no more. Instead, his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me closer. I am draped over him, held onto his chest, melting into the sweet taste of his lips.

I adore him. I gaze down at him as the pinks of the sunrise swath the room in its lights, streaming across his eyes. "You're staying home." It's a gleeful declaration. I reach to kiss him again.

He's my knight in armor, my good luck charm. He's my more; he's my home. I am exactly where I am meant to be.

My desire is sudden. I deepen the kiss, tightening my grip around his neck to press myself into him more, hoping he feels that I want more. The switch is flipped for Cato, too. His hands sneakily travel lower until he's cupping my bum, and he groans into me. He urges me to open my mouth and I obey, allowing him to press his tongue into mine carefully.

Cato flips so I am tucked underneath him. He clambers up to position himself above me, never removing his lips from mine as I grasp for him, missing the warmth of his body immediately. The space between us is quickly closed again.

My hands twist into Cato's hair just as he pulls away from me. I look up at him, suddenly terrified of the thought of losing him. I never want to lose this. I would always do anything just for this.

I can't lose this. One year isn't enough. Two is no better. No amount of time will be enough.

Where would I go without you?

Cato's thumb traces from beneath my breasts to my navel. I feel it between my thighs. "Baby," Cato breathes. He smirks, and I know he loves how responsive I am to his every touch.

My shirt is quickly swiped up and over my head, leaving me in my underwear. Cato drinks me in, head tilted pensively. "I don't know which part of you I want more right now."

I suck in a breath. Which parts does he want?

Cato places his thumb softly against my lips. He runs it along them slowly, but his eyes are greedily trailing down my body. "Hm," he hums appreciatively before returning his eyes to mine, "it's a good thing I get to have all of you."

He reaches for my left hand, bringing it to his face. Cato kisses my wedding band, and my hips flex in response.

He's all mine. I'm all his.

"To have and to hold..."

He kisses my left breast.

"To love and to cherish..."

He kisses the right one.

"To honor and protect..."

His vows. He's reciting his vows.

"I love you."

He kisses me on the lips. I feel it in my heart this time.

My hand reaches up to his face. "Kiss me again," I tell him, pulling him down to me so he doesn't have a second to resist.

He takes no time to object, kissing me deeply. His hands fumble for my underwear, and he hungrily slides them down my legs. I shift and shimmy, helping him get them off faster. We're all legs and arms and hearts.

Cato slips his hand in between my legs and is met with my obvious excitement. He palms me gently, but my hips buck against him harshly. I already want to feel the sweet release of our primal routine. I literally starve for him.

"We have all morning," Cato says with a smile as he slows his hand from rubbing against my sensitive body.

I try to steady my breath. I am panting. "Why take that much time?" I ask hurriedly. I am all for taking it slow, but slow is no longer in our vocabulary with our daughter.

Cato shakes his head as he positions himself between my legs. I can feel him hard against the inside of my thigh.

"Because," Cato starts as he reaches his arms around my head, cocooning me in his love, "I thought I could spend all morning making love to my beautiful wife."

My jaw clenches, and Cato laughs before quickly reaching down to kiss me as he presses his erection into me. I moan from deep in my throat. My walls soften for him, allowing him a safe, warm place to plant his seed.

Cato holds himself there steadily and kisses me harder. I am in mind-blowing ecstasy. I am surrounded and filled with him. It's exquisite.

"Oh, Cato. I love you," I breathe as he pulls out of me and gently presses himself back in. He feels so good. He feels so familiar, so tender, so...

Cato takes his left hand and places it on my neck. His fingers wrap around my neck, and he stares down at me, suddenly possessing me. His wedding ring is cold and burns against my neck, and it's so hot.

"Mine." Cato nods his head.

I nod back, reaching my own left hand up to hold his tighter against my throat. He can see my ring and his, earning me a delicious thrust from him. It sends shivers down to my toes.

Cato releases his hand from my neck to hold mine. He sets into a slow, steady rhythm, rolling his hips into mine to create the delicious friction inside of me that drains me of all consciousness.

I moan quietly, feeling the familiar pressure building up inside of me. He's so good at this, he's so good at making me feel so good, so secure, all the time.

"What's mine is yours," Cato rasps into my ear. I clench onto him down low, earning a sweet moan right into my ear from him. Oh, I love that sound. My hips begin to buck upwards, meeting him thrust for thrust.

Oh, please...

Cato holds my hips down, stopping me from moving. "No, baby," he says, though he doesn't stop loving me.

"Cato, please," I moan. I love this.

"I know, Kitten. I know. I love this, too." He's read my thoughts. I watch his cheeks redden from the heat of the moment.

I try to respond by meeting his thrusts, but he immobilizes me again.

"Stay still," he frowns, "I want to enjoy taking what's mine." I groan loudly, unable to hold it in. His need to own me, body and soul, is all-encompassing. I reach for him and kiss him fervently, my eyes never leaving him. I want to watch him come undone, just as he likes to watch me.

I'm so close...

Cato reaches behind me suddenly, pulling me to straddle his hips.

I fumble, grasping onto his arms as I settle into the fullness of the new position. Cato leans back onto the headboard as I make myself comfortable.

God, he looks so good underneath me. It's my favorite position. I love to watch him cum from up here. I get to unman him. It makes me feel like a pirate that has finally reached gold.

"You know what to do, baby," Cato tells me, smiling up at me.

I nod excitedly, twisting my hands into his hair as I take the first step, rolling my hips onto his erection. I moan in appreciation and close my eyes, knowing I only have a few more of these before I am exploding onto him.

Cato reaches to kiss my clavicle as I begin to move against him. He lays back and watches me, bottom lip bitten, cheeks red, eyes bright.

I roll my hips into him once, twice, three times...

"That's right, baby. Make yourself cum," he urges me. I nod again. Oh, I will...

The sensation rips into me by surprise. I feel my orgasm spread up through my hips, into my legs and toes, and down to my fingertips. It's a small bubble of tingling that intensifies as I watch the pride on Cato's face watching what he does to me. All I can make sense of is my garbled screaming of his name.

Cato rests his hands behind his head, leaving me in complete control of my orgasm.

I gasp for air as the sensation remains, slowing my hips. My legs are shaking, but he still feels so, so good. I breathe onto his neck, but he takes me by surprise by slapping my butt quickly.

I yelp and sit up straight. Cato stares at me passively, shaking his head. "I'm not done," he shrugs, and leans back again.

My jaw drops, but Cato slaps my behind again and I close it quickly. The look on his face says it all. Today, I am blessed with the Cato before we met. The no-bullshit, I-get-what-I-want Cato that only shows up in bed. The Cato that earned my love and is now expecting me to pay it back.

I don't question it, though I don't know if I can take another orgasm.

Sensitive still, I reach down to kiss him sweetly. I want him to know that I would do anything for him. I am Icarus and he is my Sun.

I pick up the pace again and his mouth slacks open as he watches me. He thinks he's possessing me, but really, it's the other way around. I set back to a slow, steady rhythm. He wants to take all morning... I am more than happy to oblige.

Our groans fill the room as it feels like magic down below. Cato's hardened face shifts and he huffs as he reaches to pull me close. He's once again the man that he's only ever been for me, soft and sweet and mine. He presses his forehead against mine with his left hand holding my neck in place, the other hand guiding my hips back and forth.

Dear God...

My eyes flutter closed. I feel the familiar singe of another orgasm rippling so deeply inside of me. My cheeks are burning, and I don't know if I can take it.

"Rose?" Cato says, still gripping my neck and guiding me.

I can only moan in response. So close...

"Rose?" Cato urges again. My eyes fly open, and I am staring directly into his. He's so flushed red.

My mouth falls open as I gasp. My tortured, beautiful man. I will take all of it away.

"I love you, okay?" he asks. I nod quickly, but I don't close my eyes. He's close, too. "Watch me?"

I nod again and then I'm wailing as the second, more powerful orgasm seers through me. My head lolls back and I hold onto him for dear life. My senses are blinded, but I have to keep going because it feels so good. Cato is trying to still my hips, but it's not working.

"Oh, you're still going," he groans as he realizes. I nod quicky. This only happens when I come twice in a row. "I'm yours, wife. Use me as much as you need me." And he holds me close.

It's enough. I'm spent. I'm panting and can't see straight, so I fall forward onto Cato. He laughs and wraps his arms around my waist, laying back so that I'm flush on top of him. I'm a sticky, sweaty mess, but I don't care much.

I stay on top of him, holding him prisoner. Cato laughs again and pats my back.

I push his hand away and settle back onto him. "Baby?" I shove him away again. "Rose," he laughs. "I have to get you clean before Willow wakes up."

My head shoots up to the baby camera, but I calm when I realize she's still sleeping soundly. Thank goodness... I wasn't trying to be quiet in the end there.

"Ugh, fine," I grumble, finally reaching to push myself off Cato. He gives me one quick kiss before he lifts me up, leaving me empty inside. It's a terrible feeling.

I lean back on the bed, watching Cato stand up while I give my legs some time to regain strength. They will give out if I try to stand.

Cato stands in front of me and stretches his arms up high, leaving me face to face with his still standing member. Mm, maybe I could go once more.

"Don't worry, Kitten. I fully plan on getting you dirty one more time before I get you clean." I chuckle, but still roll my eyes. I am momentarily transported back to our honeymoon. With no baby for a week, we didn't sleep. We are like rabbits in the wild. With Willow asleep, we have nothing but time.

I reach up for him and he grabs me, placing a kiss to my hair. I peer up at him longingly. I love you...

When Cato looks down to meets my gaze, he stares at me before he smirks. "I love you, too," he answers.

What- How did he know?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 5.9K 15
A story in which Harry buys a sex doll for his own pleasure, and one night it magically comes alive. --Completed--
8.4K 178 8
Fanfiction Collection for the Spiderverse │ Cover made by me; base image not mine -- credit to the original creator(s) ! Images used in the collectio...
104K 934 9
Eeeeh dolan fan fic with sexual part so don't read if you think you are too young!!! 💁🏼‍♀️ Bad description sorry not sorry I suck with this.
815K 17.5K 78
Contains: -Irondad and Spiderson -Fluff -Negligible angst -Field trips -Identity reveals -Internships and most importantly -FUNNY DISCLAIMERS I FINAL...