BTS Oneshots

By liveyourlifepeople

๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ~ ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข. ~๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ฑ'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜... More

๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฎ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ
Lover| KTH
Lover 2| KTH
Bloodline| KTH
Royal Betrayal| MYG
Royal Betrayal 2| MYG
Caught in a lie| PJM
Karma| KTH
No way out| JJK
Trapped| KTH
Human mate| JJK
Royal Treaty| JJK
House of cards| PJM
Obsession| KTH
Made to Kill| KSJ
Criminal(s)| JJK
Deceiver| KTH

Tricked| JJK

3.6K 109 4
By liveyourlifepeople

The married couple was making love in bed. The moans, the groans, the curse words, and the skin slapping filled the room. The husband groans while thrusting himself into his wife who is lying beneath him moaning loudly while her nails scratching on his back. Her eyes rolled back at the pleasure her husband was giving her.
After three years her husband was back from the military serving the nation but he was on vacation. It's been four years since they married. After a year of togetherness, they have to separate. After three years they both see each other and can't control themselves.

His thrusts became hard and rough when he got to know that he was near to release. She wrapped her legs around his waist pulled him closer to her and kissed him passionately.
A loud moan released from both of their mouths after the release. They both panted hard while catching their breath. He lay on top of her breathing heavily. He got on his knees once he was stable and kissed her forehead lovingly whispering,

"I love you, Yn"
Jungkook said smiling at your sweaty face.

"I love you too, Kook."
You said running your hand on his cheek.

Both of them are gazing at each other lovingly eyes filled with love and passion.

He lifted you in his arms and walked to the washroom. He made you stand in the shower cubicle before turning the shower to fall. His hands held your waist caressing it and making you close your eyes and lay your head on his chest hugging him.

"Is my lady feeling sore?"
He asked, you to look up at him.

"A little."
You answered.

"But will vanish if her husband cuddles with her."
You said.

He smiled at your words bopping you his nose with his and answered back,

"As you wish, my lady."

They both walked out of the shower. He grabbed a towel before wrapping it around him grabbed another and wiped the water off from her body. He picked up his hoodie and made her wear it before giving her small shorts.
He wore sweatpants and they both went to their bedroom to sleep.

Jungkook got on the bed and opened his arms for his wife to sink in,

"Yn, come."

You jumped in his arms giggling. You looked up at his face and kissed his cheeks.

"Good night, kookie."

"Good night, Yn."

Before they can close their eyes his phone rings. He got up with her in his arms and stretched his arms to the nightstand to pick up his phone. While Yn looked at the wall clock to see the time it was past 2:00 am, she wondered who might be calling now.
She turned her head to see Jungkook talking on the phone. He was talking so seriously that made her think what's the matter in the middle of the night?

Jungkook cut the call before looking at her with his pleading eyes. She knows something is wrong with the way he behaves. She knows he is going to the army base for some confidential meeting that they held up at night out of nowhere.

"Bab-"
Before he opened his mouth fully you beat him to it.

"No."
You said glaring at him.

"Babe, please it's urgent. I'll be back before morning. Before you wake up from bed I'll be in your arms.
Please this one time."
He said pleading with her with his large doe innocent eyes which looked like a predator when he was making love to you.

You sighed before saying yes.

"Thank you, babe. Lock the door and sleep ok. I'll be back soon."
He said pecking her lips and running to the closet to change his dress.

Soon he came out dressed bid you bye and went out of the home.

You lay on the bed looking up at the ceiling. He is a Commander in the military. You both had a love marriage. Jungkook was the one to propose to you and ask your hand for marriage after six months of dating.
He rarely comes home due to serving the nation. But when he comes back he won't be there for even a whole day. Even though you guys lived far away from each other your love didn't fade away. It was only getting stronger.

You felt your eyes getting heavy and fell asleep.

When the sun rises in the morning. You stir from your sleep. You looked beside you to see the bed empty.

You throw a pillow madly from the bed. You got angry and went to freshen up. You came back after a bath and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for yourself. You were throwing and thrashing every vessel while taking the anger on the poor things. You felt two arms wrapping around her waist from the back. You know who it is. But you didn't bulge a bit.

Soon wet sloppy kisses were planted on her neck but dude! She is not buying it.

"I'm sorry babe."
He said placing his head on her crook.

No response. His hand sneaked inside her top and grabbed her breast massaging it. She rolled her eyes back.

"Jungkook, stop."
You said pushing his hand away but boy he wasn't letting you go now.

"Don't stop me, babe."

And their morning went long.........

                     𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀

You can sense Jungkook is mad or stressed these days. He is not telling her what the problem is. But today you wanna know it. You went to him who was watching TV while sitting on the couch in the living room.

You sat on his lap running your hand through his hair.

What's the problem, kookie? Please tell me so that I can help you. You look stressed these days.

He sighed,

"It's nothing Yn. I'm fine."

"Don't lie, Jungkook. If you don't tell me I won't talk to you."

He looked down before holding her hand.

"It's just work pressure, someone from our custody ran away. We are trying to find him but we can't. That's why. Also, he said he would hurt my loved ones because I was the one who caught him. He is a spy for our opponent's country."

"You are scared because he would hurt any of us?"

"Yeah."

You hugged him.

"Don't worry Jungkook with your watch no one will hurt us and you will catch him soon."

"I hope so."

"Okay, now tell me what you want to eat?"

"Ramen?"

"Then Ramen it is. But it is out of stock I'll go and buy it."

"I'm also coming with you, Yn."

"Jungkook don't be scared it is just two blocks away. I'll be safe."
He hesitated for a second before agreeing.

You are now in the grocery store buying ramen for Jungkook. You are busy buying the groceries but you doesn't notice that someone is following her from her house. You paid the bill and exited the shop. The whole Street looked empty like it was just six in the evening but the street was silent and empty. You don't get a good feel about this so you hurried your steps to the house. You could feel someone following you, when you looked back and no one was there.

You thought to call Jungkook but before you could take your phone you fell on the road due to the hit by the car whose brakes failed.

You lay on the road blood all over you. The street once empty got crowded around you trying to wake you while some others were taking videos. You are trying hard not to close your eyes but the pain all over your body makes you close your eyes. You can only see Jungkook before closing your eyes and going unconscious.

An ambulance arrived at the spot and they got you in before driving away.

An eleven-year-old boy who is your neighbor and your friend who came for a walk saw you taking you in an ambulance. He was shocked and ran back to the apartment to tell this to Jungkook.

The boy rang the bell of your apartment. Jungkook opened the door and smiled at the little one.

"Hey, Taekwon! How are you?"

"Hyung, noona got in an accident. I saw her taking her in an ambulance."
Taekwon said.

Jungkook ran out of the apartment and descended the stairs fast. He got in his car and drove away to the nearest hospital. But you were not there. He went to the other nearby hospitals but you didn't get admitted there.

He tried your phone while sitting inside the car again. But this time your phone answered.

"Hello, Yn. Hello, I'm Yn's husband. I heard that my wife met with an accident. Can you please tell me where she got admitted?"
He asked trying his best not to break down.

"Ah, lover boy Jeon."
The other line answered.

He knows this voice, Kim Jaehyun.
The Wanted criminal escaped from the custody.

"Your wife is such a beauty, Jeon. You know I wanna just wanna ruin her so badly but I'm controlling myself."

"You fucking bastard. If you touch my wife. I'll kill you Jaehyun."
Jungkook shouts at him.

"Then come fast and kill me. Your wife is not getting treated if you come soon you can take her to the hospital if you don't see your wife in heaven. Come alone don't play your fucking tricks."
He cut the call.

Jungkook can feel his heartbeat rising.
He hears his phone tinged. He looked to see Jaehyun had sent the location but not on his phone but in his wife's phone. His Yn.

He doesn't know how she is right now. All he wants is for Yn to be good. He opened his dashboard and took out the gun which was there. He drove to the place where he sent him.

He looked to see it was an old school building that was attacked by Jaehyun himself seven years ago.

He got out of his car and walked inside the building. He searched for Yn but she was not there. He took his phone and dialed her number. He heard a ringing sound from the room which looked like an indoor playroom. He got inside to see his Yn lying on the floor while her wounds were still fresh. He ran to her. He picked her up in his arms.

"Yn, Yn!! Wake up, baby."
He called her out tapping on his cheeks.

But she was not waking. A clapping sound can be heard behind him. He looked back to see Kim Jaehyun standing there clapping at him.

"Woah!! What a show. Baby huh?"
He said smirking at Jungkook.

Suddenly his eyes turned dark.

"She would have been my baby if you fucker didn't come between us."
Jaehyun shouted at Jungkook.

"She was mine. But you bastard had to snatch her from me. You think I don't know what you have done to make her yours, huh?
I know how you killed everyone who looked at her. Heck! You even killed the boy who planned to propose to her in her college days. You tricked everyone."

Jungkook placed you down on the floor before removing his jacket and tying it around your wounded head. He turned towards Jaehyun smirking,

"So what? Because she deserves my love. Not your all filthy love. My baby didn't know this. As long as she doesn't know she will be mine. Once she gets to know, don't worry I won't let her know. But if I let you live you will tell her, right? All the stunts I have pulled to make her mine, how I framed you as a spy in front of you when you were just a normal guy who was a college student in the same college as my baby, you who loved her dearly and still loves and wants to save her from me, me a crazy stalker from her college days, who even killed for her. How did I make you the biggest villain in the story and how I'm going to kill you now?"
He said while smirking dangerously at Jaehyun.

But Jaehyun didn't let his guard down.
He attacked Jungkook first. They both were fighting. Jaehyun punched Jungkook in his jaw causing him to spit blood. Jungkook had enough and stuck his hand back into his pants to take the gun but it was missing. He saw Jaehyun having the gun.

"The game ends here Jeon. Yn and I will be together finally."
Jaehyun said and pointed the gun at Jungkook to shoot him. But before that, a bullet pierced into Jaehyun's heart. Jungkook looked back to see the police force was there. With them, Taekwon's father was there. He assumed that Taekwon might have told his father.

Jungkook picked you up from the floor and rushed to the ambulance waiting outside. You went into an operation. But the doctors told you that nothing happened to you. Jaehyun died on the spot. Jungkook was relieved that you were safe.

                     𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿.

You and Jungkook were sitting on the balcony chilling together. Suddenly you wanted to clear a doubt, so you asked him.

"Jungkook, I have this voice running in my mind like "She was mine but you took her away from me" These were running in my mind for a while. It feels like I was also present there when this voice was talking but I don't remember anything."
You said which made Jungkook's face pale but he coaxed it with his lie.

"Nothing baby, maybe it was the side effects of the medicines you are taking, or you would have seen some thriller film that's why. Don't worry I'm here with you."
He said making you hug him.

"I love you, Jungkook."

"I love you too, Yn."

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗡𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝗲.

What Jaehyun has for Yn is pure love but Jungkook is obsessed with Yn.
Pure Obsession.

He tricked everyone. He is the villain.

~The End~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
129K 4.4K 30
This will be a boy x boy so be warned! You, as the protagonist have always felt strange feelings of being watched and seeing shadows move in the corn...
136K 2K 16
This story contains BTS yandere oneshots, I hope you enjoy! Oh btw I literally take forever to upload so yeah sorry WARNING This story contains โ€ขvio...