๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€ โ†’ ๐‘š๏ฟฝ...

By dragology

Eden is the heir of Ravenclaw and holds the secret to where the crown is. Is this why Mattheo Riddle is inter... More

before
trailer
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter twenty three
epilogue
the end

chapter four

63 3 0
By dragology

𝐏otions class was pretty boring for Eden, since she'd already learned half of it. So she listened to Theodore and Mattheo talking. She was in the middle, so they were hunched over their parchment. 

"Five galleons on Jenna," Mattheo said, "I'm fucking her tonight, in the Astronomy Tower." He looked at his friend and Theodore nodded. 

"Twenty galleons if you make her cum in less than a minute," he said. Eden rolled her eyes. 

"Jenna never orgasms before five minutes," she said, "Dean knows something about that."

Theodore laughed and spilled the anchor on Eden's parchment. The redhead grabbed his hair and she pushed him away. 

"Wow, this is really turning me on," said Theodore. "How about you? How long does it take for you to cum?"

Mattheo turned his head toward Eden, probing her with an amused look, and she knew he was thinking back to the evening in the wardrobe. 

"One thing's for sure, neither of you are going to make me come in less than ten minutes, you talk a lot but I'm convinced you're real shits in bed."

"All right, Marks, you want to play? The first one to fuck you and make you cum gets a hundred galleons," says Theodore. 

"Are you serious? Do you really think I want to sleep with any of you? You seem pretty sure of yourself, but no problem, and if I win, I get the money," Eden blurted out. 

"So I think we have a deal, what do you think Matt?" asked Theodore. Mattheo looked at Eden with a small grin, then reached out to shake his best friend's hand. 

"I say I'll win and make a fool of you both", said Eden.

Eden giggled and rolled her eyes before getting up to fetch an ingredient for the potion. Orion Longbottom turned and looked at her, drawing a glare from Mattheo. He kicked Orion's stool. 

"Don't look at her," he said darkly. Orion froze before turning quickly. Eden returned and poured some troll slime into the cauldron, releasing an unpleasant odour. She stirred, feeling the other two's eyes on her, and sighed. 

"What?" she blurted out. She was standing, leaning slightly over the table, which lifted her skirt a little. The two boys stood up and came up behind her. Not just to watch a bit, but also so that those behind them wouldn't look. 

"Nice butt," Theodore replied. 

"We're just enjoying the view," Mattheo added.

"How nice of you," Eden sneered. "Keep looking at my ass and I'll stick your head in the cauldron." Eden turned back to them and narrowed her eyes. The lesson passed slowly and when the bell rang, she picked up her things and left, her hair dancing behind her back. 

"That girl... I'm going to win that damn bet," Theodore said.

Eden climbed the stairs to the astronomy tower and put her things on the corner of the window, waiting for her friends. They didn't take long to arrive and Elina dropped onto the sofa while Joshua peered through the telescope.

"I've been training," Elina said. "I think we should recruit. Eden looked at her. They had been training in magic for two years, perfecting their skills. 

"You want to take on the Order of the Phoenix?" exclaimed Joshua. 

"Elina is right, we are the heirs, it is our duty to honour our ancestors by restoring order. Voldemort must die and order is useless," Eden sighed. "Of course, our heritage must remain secret, too many people would want to take what we have." Eden could see that Joshua didn't like the idea, no doubt afraid of coming into conflict with his parents, who were full members of the Order.

"You'll have to think about it and we'll postpone the meeting until tomorrow," Eden said. "I have to go." She wanted Voldemort dead, as did anyone with any sense, and although she had this rivalry of friendship with Mattheo, the most important thing was to get rid of his father.

Eden took her bag and walked down to the courtyard before climbing her tree. She leaned against the trunk and pulled out a book. Mattheo soon appeared, a cigarette between his lips, and she cringed at the smell. He didn't look up and she thought he hadn't seen her, but he laughed and slipped the cigarette between his fingers.

"Why are you hiding up there?" he asked. He looked up, a smile on his face. 

"I guess I'm not hiding because you still find a way to piss me off," Eden sighed with a grin. "Smoking kills, are you trying to give me a present by dying as soon as possible?" She jumped to her feet and looked at Mattheo. 

"For a girl whose parents just died, I'm surprised you can make jokes like that," Mattheo replied. He realised what he'd just said and turned serious again, "Sorry."

"Do you have a concussion? That's the second time you've apologised and I'm starting to think you've been replaced by an alien," the redhead blurted out. Mattheo moved closer and blew the smoke from his cigarette in her face. 

"Surprise, who'd have thought Mattheo Riddle had a conscience?" the boy quipped.

"I think it's a heart you have," Eden replied. Mattheo froze, staring at her, and she took his cigarette to smoke it. 

"Smoking kills," he said this time.

"Good, then I won't have to put up with you any longer," Eden scoffed. Mattheo grinned and Eden noticed Theodore approaching. 

"Marks, you'd better come inside, you're cold," he said. Mattheo looked down at Eden's shirt at Theodore's words and the girl moved closer to them. 

"If I'd wanted to lose my bet I'd have offered to come and warm me up," she said amusedly.

"And to think you're going to lose that bet, too sad," Theodore sneered. 

"Never underestimate a girl," Eden replied. Mattheo picked up his cigarette again and smiled as Theodore shrugged. 

"Give us five minutes, I'll join you," Mattheo said, looking at his best friend. Theodore frowned, but it was justified. Mattheo wanted to win their bet, but he would fight back. He nodded and walked away. "Let's pick up where we left off," said Mattheo. He threw his cigarette on the floor and put his hand on the brunette's throat. His thumb caressed her lips.

Eden grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and turned him round, pinning him against the trunk of the tree. 

"Wow, Marks," he said. Amused, she pressed herself against him and put her hand on his crotch. He gave a hoarse grunt and tried to kiss her, but she grabbed his hair and pulled his head back.

"You must have hit your head too hard, we were nowhere, Riddle," she said. She pressed a little harder on his crotch, felt him start to get an erection and let him go, walking away with a small smile. She entered the castle, climbed up the stairs and opened the door to the bathroom. Eden didn't want them to win, but they were hot and if she had a cock she would have had a hard-on. The redhead locked herself in a stall and ran her hand down her knickers, closed her eyes and began to stroke herself.

She saw Mattheo, she saw him between her thighs and she sped up her fingers. She saw him touching her, saying vulgar words and a moan escaped her lips and she imagined Theodore too, devouring her lips. These boys were like poison, like a drug, and as long as she didn't admit it, she wouldn't lose. Eden moaned again as she came. Panting, she opened her eyes again, her body shaking and she leaned her head against the wall, her head throbbing.

"Fuck", she said.

The redhead huffed and puffed before leaving the toilets and washing her hands several times before heading back out into the corridor. Ron, she had to find Ron and she found him making eyes at Hermione. 

"Weasley, I need you for a session of study." He looked up at her.

 "Now?" he asked.

"Yes, now, so move your ass," Eden blurted out.

She walked away, hearing him behind her, and as soon as she was out of sight she grabbed him and pushed him into a dark corner, beginning to undress him as she kissed him. 

"I really need you to fuck me, so spare me the details of your day and make me come." Eden saw him nod and she kissed his lips again.

Ron wasn't her type, never had been, but they made arrangements.. She satisfied his boyish needs and in return she helped him learn how to flirt, or at least tried to. Nothing romantic happened between them. Ron lifted one of her legs and pressed his body against hers, and she sighed as she felt him trying to penetrate her. 

"Wait," she blurted out. 

"Sorry, I've got too many layers on," he said.

Eden lowered her head and tried to push his shirt away, grabbing his penis and guiding it inside her. 

"Jesus Ron, my hair," the redhead growled. He tried to pull his fingers away and they got caught in her curls as he kissed her, trying to make love to her and she let out a soft cry as he pulled her hair out.

"Stop it, stop it, you're not doing anything," Eden said, pushing him away. "Sorry, it's not going to work, not now. Let's do it again tonight, same time and place as usual, I'll just..." she said, grabbing his penis to masturbate him, saving him the frustration and he moaned. 

"Shit, sorry Eden. I'll make it up to you tonight." He closed his eyes and tried not to moan too loudly as he could hear students passing by.

Ron grunted as he started to cum, Eden took her wand to clean her hand and let him get dressed. 

"Damn, you're good," he breathed. 

"See you tonight," Eden simply replied before leaving. Frustrated, she sighed and went for a walk outside, the fresh air doing her good. Her father used to take her out to see the fireflies at night and she felt her eyes burning.

"Eden!" The redhead sniffed and wiped away her tears before turning back to Jenna and smiling at her. "Could you... could you lend me some lingerie for tonight? Mattheo and I are going ... you know," Jenna said. 

"Oh Jesus, Jenna! You don't lend underwear, it's dirty. I've got some I've never used, I'll give it to you and you can keep it or throw it away, but please don't come and give it back to me," Eden laughed. Jenna blushed and Eden bit her lip. 

"Listen, are you sure you want to... sleep with Mattheo? I mean, you're too good for him," Eden said. She could see from Jenna's face that she was expecting a lot and even though she had made fun of her in Potions class, she didn't want her heart to be broken. 

"I know very well that Mattheo isn't the kind of boy to have a girlfriend, but I just want to have a bit of fun, thank you Eden," Jenna replied.

Eden nodded and went with her to her dormitory to give her some lingerie and then she went to eat in the great hall. She sat down in silence. Her eyes wandered to the Slytherin table and she watched them. They were being silly and she watched Mattheo, the way he laughed, stretching his scar, his curls falling over his forehead and his half-open shirt. The redhead rolled her eyes and finished eating before getting up. She was about to leave the room when someone grabbed her wrist. 

"Not so fast Marks, what are you going to do?" asked Theodore.

"None of your business, have a nice evening with a porn magazine," Eden replied as she left. She climbed the stairs and walked into a room. There was just old furniture and nothing else as it was being redecorated. The students who were in detention had to repaint it, that was their punishment, although a simple magic trick would have fixed everything. The door opened and closed on Ron, who had already started to remove his tie. Eden grabbed his tie, pulled him close and kissed him.

"Were you able to ask Hermione out?" she asked as she kissed him. Ron grunted as he pulled his trousers and boxers down to his ankles. 

"No, not yet, I... I still need to work up my courage," he said. He grabbed Eden and sat her on an old desk, pulling up her skirt. She sighed and spread her thighs as he removed her knickers before he penetrated her, moaning as the door opened. 

"Fuck," let out a deep voice.

"Mattheo!" Eden looked at him in surprise while Mattheo looked down at Ron's ass. Jenna was right behind him. "GET OUT!" shouted Eden. Ron tried to hide his ass, but Eden grabbed him by the collar, "If you move, I'll kill you," she said, not wanting Mattheo to see her nudity. Mattheo hadn't moved and his eyes were looking up at Eden. He looked angry or hurt, but it must have been a lighting effect, because the next thing she knew, he was smirking. 

"Nice butt, Weasley," he said as he walked away.

"Fuck," Eden muttered before trying to put Ron's penis back on properly. "Go on, I really need you to fuck me," she said. Ron started to thrust but Eden winced, she was so tense it hurt. "Stop, I can't ... you're hurting me, take it out," she said. 

"Sorry, are you okay?" asked Ron as he pulled back. 

"Yeah, sorry, I'll go, we'll start again tomorrow or ... whatever, sorry," Eden said.

She stormed out the door, angry. Mattheo had ruined her evening and she couldn't get rid of the frustration of masturbating thinking about him. She went back to her dorm and grabbed a few things before showering, then went straight to bed, unable to calm her anger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 423 20
Love can be blinding, especially when it's toxic. This story is about Tom Riddle, Mattheo Riddle, and the Main Character: Jane Lupin. THE STORY IS W...
73.2K 867 39
Estelle Berkshire, The half-sister of the infamous Lorenzo Berkshire we know and love, lives with her brother and father in a small cottage on the ou...
61.2K 1.1K 48
"If you think I'm letting you out of my sight again, you're wrong. I lost you once, I won't loose you again Alora. Put on the damn mask." {18+} Matth...
77.4K 1.3K 31
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„ Mattheo x OC A boy consumed by darkness and yet she provided him with a glimpse of light. A new student has joined the sixth years. M...