Finding Hope

By Farida044007

In a world shadowed by adversity, Diana, ave and innocent 17-year-old, had a childhood marred by hardships th... More

The beginning
A Shocking Revelation
The Disastrous Night
Losing everything overnight
From Pittsburgh to New York City
Five Years Later
Into the Unknown
Introduction to the new world
New reality
Biological family?
Playing Hero
The Manipulation
Laugh or cry
Time to think
Still in the ocean of lies
What? For real?

Presentation

24 5 3
By Farida044007

Hello everyone, it is now time to introduce the actors who will be taking part in this story. I will be providing a brief introduction for each actor and including some additional details to make it more informative and engaging.

Here is our lovely leading female actor, Diana  Benedict. She possesses a captivating beauty with her wild eyes and a dangerous allure that makes her perfectly suited for this role.

Mark Harrison, a formidable and domineering man whose mere presence instills fear in people's hearts. With his striking handsomeness, Mark exudes an irresistible magnetism.

Here is Alice, Diana's Adoptive mother 42 years old

Diana's Adoptive Father Micheal Henary 53 years old.

Here is Melissa Smith, Diana's best friend.

Micheal Brown is the boyfriend of Melissa.

Janet Benedict, Diana's Biological Mother 40 years old

Antoine Benedict, Diana's biological father 54 years old

Karen Benedict Diana's sister, adoptive daughter of Benedict family

To improve clarity, I have not included the age of Diana's sister and friends in the story. This is because Diana's age will change throughout the progression of the story, and as a result, their ages will also be subject to change. Therefore, the picture of Diana represents her future appearance as an adult. Thank you for your understanding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 178 34
"Here." He places the ball in my hands. "Let's try a different approach." He stands right behind me as my heart races. "W-what are you doing?" I ask...
15.6K 565 43
When her mom gets arrested for a crime she committed, 17-year-old Xara is forced to leave her life behind and move to London to live with her dad. St...
8.2K 471 23
My Rose,my love ❤️... she is so innocent and pure soul. I want her.she is mine and only mine .. No one can have her except me. if someone try than th...
1.7K 178 35
You see this girl in your school, in the streets, in the neighborhood, skinny, wearing glasses, altogether not a pretty sight. you see her, you laugh...