Decade Galaxy

By RiderDecade

A young man name Soren died after coming home from his vacation. Later, he meet God and get incarcerated to a... More

Bio (Update 2)
Prologue
Decade Vs Boboiboy team
Aftermath DCD
Ambush
DCD return and Water appear
DCD introduction
B.R.R.O Revenge and use the nine world power
Jugglenaut escape
Emotion Power
Captain Kaizo meet DCD
Transport into the World of Gokaiger
Mission: infiltrate to Pirate Colony
Pirate Armada Invasion
Light of Hope and Grand Time

DCD join TAPOPS and challenge by Tarung

379 15 47
By RiderDecade

At the TAPOPS station, Commander Koko Ci is running at corridor and go to mission room.

Koko Ci: Admiral Tarung! We have a new member!

Tarung: Huh? A new member? Where did you get that information, Commander?

Koko Ci: From Boboiboy! He just tell me today.

Tarung: Oooohhh.... I see. What's his name?

Koko Ci: Soren Xavier, Admiral.

Tarung: Does he have some superpower?

Koko Ci: Well he is very different from them. He only use belt to transform into different form.

Tarung: Why does this seem very familiar?

Koko Ci: Well it was an accident from a few weeks ago. He called himself Kamen Rider Decade.

Tarung: So that the name of the vigilance? That good! He can be our back up. Also he doesn't need to take the savage trial. One more thing before we finished this conversation. Does he do the dance?

Koko Ci: Actually, I'm not sure about that.

Tarung: WHAAAAAAAAATTTT!!!??!??!
___________________________________________

Somewhere in space, TAPOPS Spaceship is flying in the space and was pilot by Papa Zola. Everyone was rest in each room. Yaya and Ying are rest in they room. Meanwhile, Boboiboy and Gopal are rest in the store room. Ochobot, Cattus and Bellbot are rest in the Power Sphere room for recharge. Soren is sit down on a chair and look at the window and saw stars from far distance.

Papa Zola: Everyone! We have arrived at TAPOPS station!

Everyone was wake up by Papa Zola loud voice.

Gopal: Just give me more five minutes.

Boboiboy: Just wake up, Gopal. If not Admiral Tarung will toss us again on the wall.

Gopal: Huh?! Alright, I get up!!!

Gopal wake up and go to the pilot room.

Boboiboy: Hehehe... Awesome....

All of them go to the pilot room and saw the TAPOPS station out side of the space.

Soren: So that the TAPOPS station? That look awesome!

Boboiboy: I hope you will enjoy this place.

Soren: Yeah. I hope too.

The TAPOPS Spaceship enter the giant door entrance then the giant door close. The TAPOPS Spaceship landed. Fang, Sai and Shielda stand infront of the spaceship. The TAPOPS Spaceship open the hatch from the bottom of the spaceship. The group the go down from the spaceship and greeted them welcome.

Fang: Welcome back, Boboiboy. So, how was the week off?

Boboiboy: It was awesome!

Sai: I heard there was a new member to join TAPOPS. It that true?

Gopal: Of course, it true! He so cool when he fight!

Sheilda: Hmph. Anyway what was his name?

Yaya: His name is Soren Xavier.

Fang: And how old is he?

Boboiboy: He older than me.

Sai: So he's 20 above. Well he might be expert. So where is he?

They listen a motorcycle engine from the TAPOPS Spaceship. Soren bring out his Machine Decade from the spaceship. They were shocked that he bring his Machine Decade from Earth.

Fang: Did- Did he bring his motorcycle?

Ochobot: Who knows. I saw a grey wall when I'm waked and saw him bring his motorcycle from the grey wall.

Sai: Wait. He does have a superpower like you guys?

Soren: Yes. I'm actually use my Dimension Wall to go get my Machine Decade. I'm Soren. Nice to meet you everyone. And sorry for about that.

Sheilda: Huh? What are you talking about?

Soren: Well, the truth to be told. I'm actually a Kamen Rider that I fight you guys a few week ago.

Fang: So you're the guy we fight you? No wonder you're strong enough to beat us like that. Anyway, I'm Fang. Those twin are Sai and Shielda. They are Lance corporal of TAPOPS.

Sai: It was an honour to meet you, Mr.Xavier.

Sheilda: It nice to meet you too, Mister.

Soren: Nice to meet you to everyone. Anyway Boboiboy, where is the Commander and the Admiral?

Tarung: Right behind YOU!!!

Everyone was become serious while Gopal become scare. Tarung and Koko Ci standing in front of them.

Gopal: (Crying) Why can't Admiral become less strict during the job...

Tarung: ENOUGH TALKING! WHERE IS THE NEW MEMBER?!?!

Soren: I'm right here, sir.....

Tarung: So, you're the new member. You seem to be very healthy and strong. But.

Soren: But what?

Koko Ci: Mr.Xavier, you're not qual-

Tarung: YOU'RE NOT QUALIFIED BECOME A MEMBER OF TAPOPS!!!!!

Everyone: WHAT?!?!

Soren become disappointed when he heard this.

Soren: W- Why? What do you mean I'm not qualified?

Tarung: Ask your friend.

Soren look behind and look at them.

Soren: Does any of you know about this?

Gopal: Oh! I know! You supposed to dance if you want to join TAPOPS.

Tarung: Excellent, Gopal! You didn't dance that the reason I'M NOT LETTING YOU TO JOIN THIS ORGANIZATIONS! ALSO, THE DANCE IS A STRICT REQUIREMENT TO JOIN TAPOPS!!!!

Soren: Now you telling me? So, now what?

Tarung: YOU TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!!?!?! JUST GET OUT OF HERE!!!!

Koko Ci: But, Admiral! He have a potential to become a great-

Tarung: ENOUGH! DON'T YOU LECTURE ME! DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

Soren: I don't care if you going to dump me out. I'm new here in this world. And I'm qualified become a member of TAPOPS.

Tarung: Still stubborn! Then prepare for UFA-B-DMB!!!!!

Gopal: That doesn't sound bad after all.

Tarung: Not bad?! IT A EXTREME FIGHT! UnFriendly And Brutal Death Match Battle!!!

Soren: What......?

Tarung: Now prepared yourself! Don't until I drag you to the arena!

Tarung and Koko Ci then left them and exit the room.

Soren: What wrong with that Admiral dude? Is he okay?

Boboiboy: Er... He just very strict during the job. You know. He has a higher rank than us.

Soren: I see. So what's your rank, Gopal?

Gopal: Oh... Me? My rank is a cadet same goes to Boboiboy.

Soren: That explained why you're scared of him.

Gopal: Dey! I'm very brave, you know!

Everyone: Brave you said.
___________________________________________

At the arena, Soren already in the arena room. Everyone was around the corner of the arena.

Gopal: I can't wait Soren to fight Admiral!

Boboiboy: Me too. I want to see how he fight him.

Fang: It won't be that easy to beat Admiral.

Gopal: What do you mean, Fang? Soren can turn into any Riders he want.

Fang: Same goes to Admiral. Now, just watch.

Tarung has entered the arena. He also bring a combat suit bag. Tarung glare at Soren.

Tarung: Are you ready, Soren?

Soren: I'm always ready, sir.

Tarung: Good. Now, Commander! Explained to him!

Koko Ci: Alright, Admiral! There are three rules in this battle. One, you can use your superpowers. Two, you can use your personal weapon in the arena as long you don't kill someone. And finally, who ever win, the person has officially become TAPOPS member.

Tarung: You heard that. If I win, I sent you back on planet Earth and never returned to TAPOPS station!

Soren: But if I win, I'm going to stay this place and become a member of TAPOPS.

Koko Ci: Ready..... Fight!

Koko Ci run away from the arena.

Tarung: Prepared for yourself! Tarung suit...... Tigerbear!

He pull out the suit from the bag and wear a Tigerbear suit. Everyone was shocked and awkward to see Tarung wear a Tigerbear suit.

Soren pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Soren: Henshin!

Kamen Ride: Kuuga! (Arcle Mighty Form transformation sound)

D-Kuuga charged toward him and punch him on his face but Tarung doesn't feel anything. Tarung punch him and sent him to the wall. D-Kuuga stand up and look at Tarung.

Tarung: What the matter? That just a warm up. How could you can beat me with that form?

D-Kuuga: Actually I can change into different form.

D-Kuuga pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Form Ride: Kuuga Dragon!

His red armor turn to blue and summon his Dragon rod. He pull out his card again and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Final Attack Ride: K-K-K-Kuuga!

Tarung: Tigerbear Rush!

Tarung dash toward him and use his sharp claw to attack him but D-Kuuga Dragon avoid it and stab from behind and release it and make a mark of gold yellow of Kuuga symbol then it explode.

D-Kuuga: Now, how you like the medicine I give you? Huh?!

D-Kuuga was shocked to see Tarung is still stand in front of him.

Tarung: What medicine you talking about? I give YOU the real MEDICINE!!! Tigerbear slash!

He dash toward him again with his full speed and use his sharp claw to attack D-Kuuga. D-Kuuga fall down and try to stand up. He pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Kamen Ride: Ryuki! (Buckle transformation sound)

Three images of Ryuki merge with D-Kuuga and become D-Ryuki.

Gopal: He changed again! That armor look so cool!

Papa Zola: Let me take some pictures of him!

Fang: Mhmm.... He seem like a knight and a dragon.

Tarung: So what this form can do?

D-Ryuki pull out his card again.

D-Ryuki: I'm not sure but kinda useful when battle you.

He insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Attack Ride: Strike Vent!

A fire ball came out of nowhere. D-Ryuki rise his right hand and place the fire ball on his right hand and the fire ball die and reveal to be a weapon, Dragclaw.

Papa Zola and Gopal: Eh? He summon a weapon? That so COOL!

Papa Zola: Now that what I called justice of awesomeness!

D-Ryuki hold his Dragclaw then he release a fire ball from his Dragclaw and shoot at Tarung.

Tarung: So, your weapon can shoot a fire ball. Still not impressed!

D-Ryuki: Then I make you impressed of me.

D-Ryuki pull out his card.

D-Ryuki: Come play with me.

D-Ryuki insert the card and close it.

Attack Ride: Advent!

Then red and silver metal dragon came out of nowhere and attack Tarung. They were shocked to see a metal dragon.

Boboiboy and Gopal: Wooooow!!! He can summon a dragon too?! That so cool!!!

Fang: Hey! I also can summon a dragon too! You know!

Boboiboy: Your shadow dragon can't control by you.

Gopal: Yeah. You just too weak to control your shadow dragon.

Fang: You guys.....! You guys are right.... I'm too weak to control my shadow dragon.....

Boboiboy: Did I said said something wrong?

Gopal: Er... Just... Just forget about it.

D-Ryuki: Now! My final attack!

D-Ryuki pull out his card again and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Final Attack Ride: R-R-Ryuki!

Dragreder circle around him. D-Ryuki jump to the air then Dragreder shoot a fire ball on D-Ryuki and preform his Rider Kick.

Tarung: WHAT?!

Gopal: He do again his air kick!

D-Ryuki kick on Tarung and cause him to explode. D-Ryuki landed on the ground.

Everyone: Yeah! Soren win!

Papa Zola: Well done, young man! Hahaha! I will buy some fried rice for you only. Eh?!

When the smoke clear, Tarung still standing after his finisher.

Papa Zola: What kind of justice is this!?!?! He is a rock or a ghost?!?!

Boboiboy: No way... He still standing....

Sai: Well this can't be good...

Tarung: You think you can BEAT ME with your final attack!?! I'm so done with you!!!!

D-Ryuki: Oh no....

Tarung charge toward him and punch him on his face and grab his leg then slam him on the floor multiple times.

Gopal: (Crying) He's going to lose to Admiral...

Tarung let go of D-Ryuki. D-Ryuki try to stand up but Tarung kick him.

Tarung: You think you're strong enough to beat me?! You don't belong here. Once you lose this battle, you going to think back about this battle so that you can learn from your mistake!

D-Ryuki: Yeah. Yeah, you're right... I can learn that mistake so that I can become stronger. Right?

Tarung: Grrr....

D-Ryuki: How I suppose to beat this guy? He wear a bear mix with tiger suit. Wait. That it... That IT!!!

Fang: What is he thinking?

Ying: I'm not sure. But he has an idea to defeat Admiral.

D-Ryuki pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Kamen Ride: Zi-o! Kamen Rider!~ Zi-o~

A giant clock appear behind then a metal sphere cover turn into a Zi-o then the Katakana word out from the giant clock and place it on his visor.

Papa Zola: A clock man? How is he going to defeat him?

Tarung: How is that form going to defeat me?

D-Zi-o: With my armor.

D-Zi-o pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Form Ride: Zi-o OOO Armor! (Drum beat mixed with Tatoba Combo's ending song) Taka! Tora! Batta! OOO!

Yaya: Everyone! Look over there!
They look around and saw red eagle, a yellow tiger and a green grasshopper appear out of nowhere and change into a armor mode and place on him then the Katakana word replace with OOO.

Papa Zola: Ohohoho! He also bring his pets into the battle! This is justice bring his favourite pets into the battle!!!

D-Zi-o charge toward Tarung and attack him with his Tora Claw Z. He attack again with his Tora Zlaw Z on him. Tarung try to avoid it but D-Zi-o is too fast to avoid him.

Tarung: Don't try to act like this is your world.

D-Zi-o: Actually this is my world. So, I will finish you!

D-Zi-o pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Final Attack Ride: Z-Z-Zi-o!

He jump to air and perform his Rider Kick then a three holographic medal appear in front of him and kick it.

Scanning Time Break!

He then deliver his Rider Kick on Tarung and explode. He landed on the ground and transform back to normal.

Everyone: Yeah! He win!

Koko Ci: Well it seem like you have already become a member of TAPOPS.

Tarung: NOT YET!!!

Everyone look at Tarung and saw Tarung battle suit become ruin and all the cotton were out from the suit. Tarung grab Soren shirt collar.

Tarung: You may become a member of TAPOPS! But you have destroy my battle suit! Do you know what this mean?!?!

Soren: I'm going to fix your battle suit?

Tarung: WRONG!!! I'm going to...!

*Beep*

His watch now showing 7 P.M and then Tarung become calm.

Tarung: I'm going to celebrate your arrival and welcome to TAPOPS!

Boboiboy look at his watch and saw the time 7 P.M. Soren become shocked.

Tarung: I'm going to give you a special rank. A Captain rank.

Gopal and Boboiboy: Captain rank!?! You got to be kidding!?!

Tarung: Hurry, everyone! We must celebrate our new member of TAPOPS. I'll wait at the cafeteria.

Tarung and Koko Ci exit the arena.

Papa Zola: I'm also going to the cafeteria. I'm so hungry.

Papa Zola exit the arena room.

Soren: Dude, what just happened to your strict Admiral?

Boboiboy: Oh, well his work hour already done.

Gopal: Then he going to become strict again tomorrow! (Crying) I can't take it anymore!

Fang: Ish! Just hurry to the cafeteria!

Yaya: C'mon, Soren. We going to celebrate your first day at TAPOPS station.

Ying: Yeah! Then we can go together on a mission to fight bad guys and find all Power Sphere in the galaxy!

Soren: Alright. I'm coming to the cafeteria. Boboiboy.

Boboiboy: Yes, Soren.

Soren: Thank you for bringing me here.

Boboiboy: You're welcome, Soren.

All of them exit the arena room and go to the cafeteria.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 609 15
Y/N Kadoya was a exchange student from Japan. As he transferred to Francoise Dupont Middle School. Even though he may seem ordinary he has a secret t...
4.7K 69 22
Kadoya Sho the ordinary guy who have everything and lived happily with his mom. Suddenly one tragic accident make him turn into Kamen rider dark deca...
21K 244 12
This is My Second ever fanfiction! Kamen Rider Decade X Boku no Hero Academia is owned by Kōhei Horikoshi, and Kamen rider is owned by Shotaro Ishino...
5.2K 78 18
Y/N is an introvert who has been a Kamen Rider fan since his childhood with his favorite character being RX Robo Rider. One day while cosplaying as R...