✓The Gate of Rebirth in the L...

By ruwen05026

Author: Please call me the King of the Mountain [End + Extra Two parallel worlds. On the day of the apocalyps... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-155
156-160
161-165
166-170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177
178
179
180
181
182
183
184
185
187
188
189
190
191
192
193
194
195
196
197
198
199
200
201
202
203
204
205
206
207
208
End

186

40 0 0
By ruwen05026

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 186

Chapter 186

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

Although it is the Chinese New Year, but during the special period, everyone only poured a glass of wine and did not drink much. While chatting, we ate hot meals and hot dishes. After eating, if you have a family, you will call your wife and children to go home together. Naturally, there are special people to clean up the seats.

Those who did not have a family all gathered together in twos and threes and walked to their own places.

When people come together, they inevitably have to give birth to something. I heard someone muttering: "The resettlement site is doing a good job, why do you have to get a base." I said how can this treatment be so good, it turns out that we were trained to give them to grab land.

As soon as these

words came out, they were silent for a while, and immediately someone sarcastically said: "Then you raised your hand so fast just now!" Don't you feel shameless on the surface and behind the back? The

man who spoke before was not impressed, saying, "If I don't raise my hand at that time, won't I be used as a target?" I'm not that stupid!

There are many

noisy people, and the light is dim at this time, this person is not afraid to be heard at all, so many people, even if they are heard, they don't know who said it.

Someone else said, "If you don't want to, just go." The resettlement site has rules that everyone wants to leave or stay voluntarily, and the resettlement site provides you with three meals a day, so that you don't go hungry or freezing, your wife has a job, your children go to school, and they teach you how to kill zombies and shoot guns. Are you going to be fucking shameless? Do you just want to get in and don't want to get out?

The man was stirred up by these words and exclaimed, "That's all to lie to us and give them their lives!" You idiots think people are so nice to you! I don't know how I'll die one day!

Someone was enraged, although he didn't know who said this, but he scolded in the direction from which the voice came from through the crowd: "You go to the third brother and say these things in front of them!" What kind of man is hiding and chattering! The

person who spoke before suddenly noticed that the atmosphere around him had changed, and realized that he had alarmed too many people, so he quickly shrank his body and planned to mix in other places. As soon as he stepped back, he bumped into someone, and was about to scold, when the collar of his clothes was pulled up, and as soon as he turned his head, he saw a tall and stout bearded man, and he was immediately frightened, and was just about to say a few good words, only to hear the man shouting: "What? If you pretend to be forced, you want to fucking run?! Then he shouted to the crowd, "Look here, everybody!" Does anyone know which team this turtle son is from?!

Originally, what this man said was only heard by the people in the vicinity, and it did not alarm too many people, and this stout man spoke like thunder and shouted, and the whole playground heard it, and those who didn't know what happened asked the people on the side to inquire, and soon everyone knew what was going on.

Naturally, it reached the ears of the third company, and the third brother's face was also ugly, he didn't expect such a thing to happen, which was tantamount to a slap in the face.

"It's Li Yong of Team Eight!" Soon someone recognized that the man who had been caught was coming.

"What about the captain of Team Eight? Let the captain of Team Eight dispose of him! People shouted.

Soon, Zhang Yongquan, the captain of Team 8, squeezed out of the crowd, glaring at Li Yong with a pair of eyes, eager to eat him.

Li Yong lowered his head, not daring to look directly at Zhang Yongquan's cannibalistic gaze.

The other captains also rushed over when they heard the sound, and the expressions on their faces were very strange. These captains were all selected by the third brother, and when they were elected, the third brother said that as the captain, they should be responsible for everyone in their team, and if something goes wrong, the captain will also be jointly and severally responsible. This Li Yong is usually a little troublesome, but he didn't expect to poke such a big basket today. How big a crime is it to undermine the unity within the settlements? They have a meeting every week, and the third brother will repeatedly emphasize the problem, but some people are not afraid to go to the gun.

"The third brother is here!"

Someone shouted. The crowd automatically moved out of the way.

The third brother, Jia Daochang, and they came over.

As soon as Li Yong saw the third brother, he immediately panicked, knelt on the ground with a bang, and shouted at the third brother: "Third brother, third brother!" I was wrong! I just drank and covered my head! When I'm drunk, I talk nonsense, I can't control my broken mouth, I really don't have a heart! Li Yong slapped himself as he spoke, and he was also ruthless, and his face became red and swollen all of a sudden.

Li Yong's wife also squeezed out of the crowd, she was holding a little boy who was about five or six years old, she didn't look at Li Yong a second time after one look, first calmly apologized to the captain of the eighth team, and then apologized to the third brother.

Gu Ning knew her, she had met several times when she went to the kitchen to find Gu's mother, and she would always smile at her when she met her. Gu's mother also praised her a few times when she talked about the kitchen, saying that she was very clean and neat, and people were well-read, but it was not good to marry a man. It seems that this is Li Yong.

"Mom, are we getting out of here?" The little boy she was holding was so scared that he was about to cry: "Mom, I don't want to leave here..."

"That's right! Please, I still have a wife and children to raise! If you drive us away, we'll be dead!" Please bypass me this time for the sake of the children, I promise there will be no next time! He dragged the boy next to his wife and pressed him to kneel: "Quick! Kneel down for them and beg them not to drive Daddy away! The

little boy seemed to be terrified, and as he struggled, he cried out to the woman: "Mother! Mom!

Seeing that his son didn't listen to him, Li Yong became angry, and immediately launched a frenzy, slapped the boy on the head, and scolded: "You useless little bastard! The

woman suddenly became anxious and pounced: "You let him go!"

Li Yong still wanted to beat his wife, but he was kicked to the ground by the strong man who grabbed him by the collar before, and scolded: "Turtle son! Women and children, you do it too! The

little boy was obviously frightened, and his little face shrank into the woman's arms, and he whimpered.

A middle-aged aunt who was working in the kitchen together grabbed the woman's hand and said indignantly: "Oops! Wen Juan, look at you as a man, you usually beat women and children! Even now, you are still causing trouble, affecting you and the child, do you still want to take Xin Xin to go outside with him to suffer? Your child has friends and books to read here, and you have a job here, so don't you think about your child?

Ma Wenjuan was shocked, glanced at Li Yong lying on the ground, and then looked at her son with a pale face who was shrunk in her arms, and was a little hesitant.

"Xin Xin, tell your aunt, do you want to go outside with your father or do you want to stay here with your mother and be with everyone?" The middle-aged woman crouched down and asked.

The little boy named Xin Xin said without hesitation: "I want to be with everyone!"

"Mom and Dad, let's go back. Third brother, they will take care of things. Gu Ning didn't have the interest to look any further, and walked away with Gu's father. Gu's father is no longer on crutches, but has a metal leg, this is the latest developed prosthesis that Ji Jiuze bought at a high price, the induction is very sensitive, except for a little problem going up and down the stairs, daily walking can be said to be like a normal person.

Today is the thirtieth year of the Chinese New Year's Eve, and Gu Ning really doesn't want to affect his mood because of these things.

When everyone else rested, they still gathered in the classroom for a meeting, and the third brother reported the results of Li Yong's handling.

Li Yong was kicked out of the resettlement site, but his wife and children were left behind, as expected. Gu Ning was also a little relieved, she was really worried that the woman would follow Li Yong just now.

There are also more than 400 women in the settlements, but with the exception of some who are not suitable for age, less than 200 have chosen to participate in the training. Almost half of them chose to find other jobs in the resettlement sites instead of practicing with the men on the training ground every day in the wind and rain, but even the 200 people who chose to participate in the training, some of them could not persevere and voluntarily quit, and some of them were brushed off because they really did not meet the training requirements, and in the end only 100 people remained, and these 100 people were really people with strong will. They are the same as men, even harder than men, plus Gu Ning occasionally opens a small stove and tutors alone, their hand-to-hand combat can even outperform men who are born with an advantage in strength. In this competition, it has reached the fourth place among the 15 brigades. Already amazing, this detachment is also nicknamed the Women's Army by other brigades. This women's army fully demonstrated their strength even in a head-to-head confrontation with zombies.

And the captain of this women's army is Liu Mei.

In three months, Liu Mei cut off a long black hair and turned it into neat shoulder-length hair, the original pale skin turned into a healthy wheat color, her eyes were bright, and her marksmanship was better than hand-to-hand combat, even if it was in the top ten out of more than a thousand people, her name must have it. In fact, she didn't have much talent, but she worked too hard, hard enough to make up for her lack of talent.

And among the fifteen brigades, the most powerful marksmanship is the dumb. Compared with Liu Mei, who works hard the day after tomorrow, dumbness is completely talented, plus he is no less assiduous than Liu Mei, directly leaving more than a thousand people behind, he did not participate in daily training, because Gao Yue said that his body could not do too strenuous exercise. Not to mention high-intensity training like everyone else.

Liu Xin followed Huang Mengyao to learn Xi in the infirmary.

And the girl named Wenwen still has to take cultural classes every day because she is still young.

Gu Ning sighed, as if everything was going in a good direction.

Hopefully, the base will go so smoothly as well.

Gu Ning unfolded the detailed topographic map of the area and put it on the table, and then said, "The cleaning work will start tomorrow." Ten people from each team will go with me to reconnoiter over there first, and estimate the density of zombies over there. Then develop a detailed response plan. In addition, Huang Mengyao and Liu Xin also had to bring antidote to follow in case someone was bitten. The

third brother said: "Gu Ning, don't go this time, let Fa and Cheng Ming lead the team."

Method and Cheng Ming nodded again and again.

Gu Ning frowned: "No one knows the specific situation over there." If something happens, I have an ability, and I can block it no matter what happens. The

third brother said seriously: "Gu Ning, you can't rush to the front every time.

Gu Ning was silent for a while, and then said, "At least this time I can."

This kind of conversation is completely over here, the third brother sighed helplessly, except for the third company, I am afraid that all the people in the resettlement site do not know, the resettlement site can develop to this extent because of Gu Ning's support behind it, whether it is materials or weapons or others, as long as they open their mouths, Gu Ning will always have a way to get it back. And Gu Ning completely lost the matter of the resettlement point to them, but every time she went outside to kill zombies, she was there every time, in order to minimize casualties.

The third brother didn't know Gu Ning's thoughts, but he felt even more sorry for Gu Ning, so he could only say, "Then you can rest well tonight." Weapons and supplies, I'll prepare them for you tomorrow morning before you leave.

Gu Ning nodded, then stood up and twisted his stiff neck before saying, "Then I'll go back to sleep first." "She hasn't slept well for days in a row for the sake of the base, and there is a tough battle to play tomorrow, so she has to rest well tonight to make sure she can stay in the best shape tomorrow. When he walked to the door, he suddenly turned around and said to a room of people, "Happy New Year, everyone!

Xia He subconsciously raised his wrist and glanced at it, and then said in surprise: "It's twelve o'clock." And

then there were the blessings one after another.

Xia Hele said: "I really hope that we can be together every year for New Year's Eve in the future."

"Yes." Gu Ning smiled, then waved his hand at them, put his hands in his pockets, and walked out.

"It's not a way to do it all the time." Cheng Ming looked at Gu Ning's figure walking past from the window and said worriedly.

"If only our abilities were still around." Method said, looking at the fire.

"Maybe tomorrow morning, wake up and your abilities will be back!" Xia Yu casually comforted. Because he had gained Gu Ning's trust from the beginning, he was slowly accommodated in the center of the third company.

"I hope so." Method sighed, then stood up and said, "The meeting is over, everyone can rest." I have to wake up early tomorrow. The last one to go out turned off the lights! After saying that, he stretched his waist and left.

Natsuyo put out the fire for the last one, then turned off the lights and closed the door. After walking out, a little coldness suddenly fell on the tip of his nose, he subconsciously raised his head, and then said in a daze: "Hey? It's snowing.

推荐本书 上一章 章节目录 下一章 加入书签

小技巧:按 Ctrl+D 快速保存当前章节页面至浏览器收藏夹;按 回车[Enter]键 返回章节目录,按 ←键 回到上一章,按 →键 进入下一章。

小说末世重生之门所有内容均来自互联网,爱读笔趣阁只为原作者请叫我山大王的小说进行宣传。欢迎各位书友支持请叫我山大王并收藏末世重生之门最新章节。

本站所有小说为转载作品,所有章节均由网友上传,转载至本站只是为了宣传本书让更多读者欣赏。

Copyright © 2023 爱读笔趣阁(www.adbqg.com) All Rights Reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 66 18
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
1.7M 114K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
567K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...