193

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the pen fun pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 193 The Six Thousand Words of the Guarantee

Chapter 193: Six Thousand Words of the Guarantee

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

The population of the oasis base is increasing, while the population of the resettlement sites is decreasing, and even more and more resettlement sites have been emptied.

At first, the three bases did not notice this phenomenon, but they felt that these settlements were becoming more and more lifeless, but they thought about it and felt normal, after all, the people in these settlements were no different from the walking dead, and they rarely went inside, and generally drove away as soon as they put the supplies at the gate.

They finally realized that something was wrong three months later.

They don't realize that something is wrong when they find out that a settlement is empty, and it often happens that two settlements merge together, but when they find out that the third, fourth, fifth... Eventually, almost all the settlements were occupied and when the buildings were empty, they finally realized that something was wrong.

And the Oasis base at this time. It has developed into a large base of nearly 300,000 people.

"Side dishes! Fresh and fresh side dishes!

"Boss, how do you change this little green?"

"Is there any smoke? A handful of side dishes and a cigarette.

"No, boss, cigarettes are scarce right now. Small dishes can be everywhere in the base now, how can you get three side dishes for a cigarette.

"Gotta get it, do you want anything else? There are potatoes, peppers, cucumbers, mushrooms, etc.

"Then I'll pick up three cigarettes."

In the market area of the oasis base, there are such sounds of bargaining and bartering, there are more people who sell and many people buy, people come and go, and the market before the end of the world is not much different, and even more lively, people carry their own items that can be exchanged for shopping in the market at will, and discuss with the seller how to trade when they meet the need. Because there is no universal currency, people still trade in barter. As a valuable item, the crystal nucleus can be exchanged for a relative amount of required materials in the base trading bureau, whether it is cigarettes, alcohol, daily necessities, or various vegetables, fruits, seeds, and all the needs of people, the trading bureau can basically meet all the needs.

✓The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Daysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें