The Grandson of Grindelwald (...

By Hauntez

HARRY POTTER X MALE READER Follow the story of Y/n Grindelwald the grandson of the Dark Lord Gellert Grindelw... More

Bio + Harem (Updated)
The Sorcerer's Stone
M1, Chapter 1
M1, Chapter 2
M1, Chapter 3
M1, Chapter 4
M1, Chapter 5
M1, Chapter 6
M1, Chapter 7
M1, Chapter 8
M1, Chapter 9
The Chamber of Secrets
M2, Chapter 1
M2, Chapter 2
M2, Chapter 3
M2, Chapter 4
M2, Chapter 5
M2, Chapter 6
M2, Chapter 7
M2, Chapter 8
M2, Chapter 9
M2, Chapter 10
M2, Chapter 11
The Prisoner of Azkaban
M3, Chapter 1
M3, Chapter 2
M3, Chapter 3
M3, Chapter 4
M3, Chapter 5
M3, Chapter 6
M3, Chapter 7
M3, Chapter 8
M3, Chapter 9
M3, Chapter 10
!Question!
The Goblet of Fire
M4, Chapter 1

M3, Chapter 11

1.3K 70 7
By Hauntez

Hogwarts - Forbidden Forest

(Y/n, Harry and Hermione race through the trees as Buckbeak lopes easily behind)

Harry: Now what?

Hermione: We save Sirius.

Y/n: And we do that... how?

Hermione: No idea.

Whomping Willow

(The Whomping Willow is thrashing. Hermione disappears down the hole, then a figure approaches the tree. Lupin)

Hermione: Look. It's Lupin.

(As the Whomping Willow begins to thrash, its violence oddly muted at this distance, Lupin takes a stick, pokes a knot on the trunk. Instantly, the Willow calms)

Y/n: Wait until Fred and George hear about that one.

Hermione: Here comes Snape.

(As Lupin disappears into the gap at the base of the tree, Snape makes his way down the slope)

Harry: And now we wait.

Y/n: Now we wait.

-----Time Skip-----

(The tops of the trees are etched against the darkening sky. Bats fly around when Buckbeak snags one. A tail twitches briefly between his beak, then -- SLURP! -- is gone)

Hermione: 'Least someone's enjoying himself.

Y/n: Let him be, he just got another chance of living.

(Y/n, Harry and Hermione sit together in the lengthening shadows. Y/n snaps off a piece of chocolate, hands it to Hermione)

Harry: Y/n, Hermione...

Hermione: Yes?

Y/n: Hmm?

Harry: Before. Down by the lake. When I was with Sirius... I did see someone... that someone made the Dementors go away...

Hermione: With a Patronus. I heard Snape telling Dumbledore when we were taken to the hospital. According to him, only a really powerful wizard could have conjured it.

Harry: It was my Dad.

(Y/n and Hermione look at Harry)

Harry: It was my Dad who conjured the Patronus.

Hermione: But, Harry, your Dad's...

Harry: Dead. I know. I'm just telling you what I saw.

(Hermione nods, not wanting to press Harry further, Y/n glances beyond the trees, toward the Whomping Willow)

Y/n: Here we come.

(Shadows emerge under a full moon: Black. Harry. Y/n. Pettigrew. Lupin. Hermione. Ron. Sleepwalking Snape... Harry studies himself and Sirius)

Harry: You see Sirius talking to me? He's asking me to come live with him.

Y/n: Really now?

(Harry nods, his voice wistful)

Harry: When we free him, I'll never have to go back to the Dursley's. I'm going to tell him I'd like to live someplace in the country. I think he'd like that, after all those years in Azkaban. We don't need a big place and I can help him...

(A howl pierces the night. Hermione glances toward the Willow)

Hermione: It's happened. Lupin's transformed.

Harry: Which means Pettigrew is slipping safely into the night. While we just stand here...

(A fierce growling is heard as twin silhouettes -- the dog and the werewolf -- bound into the tall grass. Harry watches himself appear, hurl the stick as before. The werewolf turns, begins to stalk... OWWWWWWWWW! Y/n and Harry wheel, see Hermione, hands cupped to her mouth, making a loud howl. Y/n covers her mouth)

Y/n: What are you doing?

Hermione: Saving Harry's life.

(Y/n and Harry look back to the tall grass. The werewolf is frozen. As before, it begins to approach Harry again. OWWWWWWWW! This time, Y/n doesn't stop her)

Harry: Thanks.

Y/n: As nice as that was, we have to move.

Hermione: Why?

Y/n: Because that werewolf you just called is running right this way.

(They exchange a glance and... run)

Forbidden Forest

(Y/n, Harry and Hermione dash for the lives, swing behind a huge tree. The werewolf appears. Pauses. As it approaches the tree, Y/n, Harry and Hermione silently side step in the opposite direction, until the werewolf... disappears)

Hermione: Buckbeak. We've got to find him.

(What they don't realize is that the werewolf is fifteen feet past the tree, waiting. As Y/n, Harry and Hermione step out, they freeze. The werewolf poises itself, preparing to pounce, when... SKREEEK! The trees shake with the fury of a hurricane and Buckbeak charges into the clearing, screening Y/n, Harry and Hermione. The werewolf snarls angrily, makes to charge. With lightning-fast reflexes, Buckbeak's claws slash the air... only inches from the werewolf's face. The werewolf stops, eyes glittering with rage, then... howls. Turning, it vanishes into the forest)

Hermione: Poor Professor Lupin is having a really tough night...

(Just then, a chill wind rises... The leaves of the trees tremble... eerie shadows flutter over the moon, greasy as smoke... Dementors)

Harry: Let's go.

(Looking upward... through the trees as the sky wheels by, Dementors streaking in and out of view)

Black Lake

(Y/n, Harry and Hermione stare shocked and terror-stricken. Opposite them, across the lake... a cyclone of Dementors whirl madly above Harry and Black. Harry watches himself vainly attempt to conjure a Patronus as the cyclone only continues to grow...)

Hermione: This is horrible...

Harry: Don't worry. My Dad will come... Right there... you'll see... he'll come... any minute... he'll conjure the Patronus.

(Y/n and Hermione eye Harry warily. He is transfixed, staring hungrily toward the outcrop. The wind rises. The Lake begins to freeze. WHOOSH! WHOOSH! One after another, Dementors drop from the sky, vanish in the cyclone...)

Y/n: No one's coming, Harry...

Harry: HE WILL! He will come!

(Y/n and Hermione looks. Nothing. Desperately, her eyes flash to the cyclone, to the pitiful sight of Harry and Black at the water's edge... wracked with pain... dying...)

Y/n: No one's coming!

Hermione: You're dying, both of you... and no one's coming!

(Harry's face changes. A riddle unravels. He draws his wand)

Hermione: HARRY, NO!

(Too late. Harry slashes through the trees, down to therocky outcrop, to the exact spot where his father appeared. Poising his wand, he looks out over the sea of Dementors on the other side of the lake)

Harry: EXPECTO PATRONUM!

(A wisp of silver escapes his wand, hovering like a mist, then blooms magnificently. The trees explodes with light. The Lake blazes with reflected fire. Harry stands utterly still, wand extended to the heavens. Across the lake, the Dementors retreat. Harry waits, still as a statue, until each and every one is gone. Then he simply lets his arm drop)

Hogwarts Castle

(WHOOSH! Y/n, Harry and Hermione plunge towards the castle astride Buckbeak, soaring toward the castle. Outside the grounds, the Dementors wait restlessly. Up ahead, Fudge and Snape enter the Dark Tower, torches in hand)

Harry: You were right. It wasn't my dad I saw earlier. It was... me. I saw myself conjuring the Patronus before. I knew I could do it this time, because... because I'd already done it. Does that make sense?

(Hermione contemplates this)

Hermione: No.

(Hermione looks down in fear)

Hermione: But I don't like this!

Y/n: Don't be like that Mione! Try to live a little!

(We see Buckbeak land. Sirius paces within a small cell, a man condemned. Spying Y/n, Harry and Hermione, he stops. Stunned to see them. Snape, torch in hand, leads the way up the stairs as Fudge huffs after. Hermione pushes past Harry)

Hermione: Out of the way! Alohomora!

(Sirius tests the iron door. Still locked)

Hermione: Didn't really expect that to work.

(Snape and Fudge draw closer... Wand flashing, Hermione tries spell after spell)

Hermione: Dunamis! Liberare! Annihilare! Emancipare!

(No. No. No. No)

Y/n: Hermione, maybe you should use-

Hermione: Quiet! I'm trying to think.

(She resumes pacing, muttering furiously. Then... stops. Turns)

Hermione: BOMBARDA!

(KA-BOOM! The cell door rockets to the sky)

Sirius: That'll do.

Y/n: Come on, let's go.

-----Time Skip-----

(We see Buckbeak spirit Y/n, Harry, Hermione and Sirius off the terrace and soar into the sky... Just as Snape and Fudge reach the top of the Tower. Sirius laughs, hair blowing in the wind)

Sirius: You truly are your father's son, Harry!

Clocktower Courtyard

(Black puts his hands to Hermione's waist, swings her off Buckbeak and onto the ground next to Y/n and Harry)

Sirius: I'll be forever grateful for this. To the three of you.

Harry: I want to go with you.

Sirius: One day perhaps. For some time... life will be too... unpredictable. Besides, you're meant to be here.

(Black claps his shoulder, looks him in the eye)

Sirius: But promise me something, Harry.

Harry: Anything.

Sirius: Trust yourself. No matter the challenges you face -- and I fear they will be many -- you'll be surprised how many times you can find the answers...

(Sirius taps Harry's heart)

Sirius: ...here.

(As Sirius climbs atop Buckbeak, a shooting star arcs through the heavens)

Sirius: A shooting star. Make a wish.

(WHACK! -- Black gives Buckbeak a slap and they soar into the glittering sky. Y/n, Harry and Hermione stand watching, when... DING! They wheel. Look to the Clock Tower)

Y/n: We have to go.

(As Y/n, Harry and Hermione dash off racing up the tower stairway, then passing through the mechanism and on through to the end of... the corridor. The Clock Tower bell thunders. The door opens. Dumbledore backs out...)

Dumbledore: By the way, when in doubt, I always find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin... Good luck.

(As Dumbledore begins to close the door, Y/n, Harry and Hermione stumble frantically forward, the door about to hit the jamb, when... suddenly... Dumbledore stops. Looks up)

Dumbledore: Well?

Harry: He's free -- Sirius. We... we did it.

Dumbledore: Did what?

(With a twinkle in his eye, Dumbledore swings open the door. As Y/n, Harry and Hermione enter)

Hospital Wing

(They catch the faintest glimpse of... themselves... across the room... just as they evaporate. Ron blinks. Turns. Frowns)

Ron: How'd you three get over there? I was just talking to you... over there.

(Ron glances to the other side of the room. Frowns. Hermione glances mischievously to Y/n and Harry)

Hermione: What d'you think, guys? Too much for him -- everything that's happened tonight?

Harry: Afraid so. Always been a bit of the nervous type, Ron has.

Y/n: Yeah. Maybe Madam Pomfrey has something for that.

(Ron stares at them, confounded. Slowly, they... grin)

Hogwarts Caslte Grounds

(The Whomping Willow sways in a light breeze. The Black Lake shimmers, clouds drifting in its glassy mirror)

Corridor - Lupin's Office

(Harry walks softly toward an open door -- Lupin's office -- and peers in. Lupin stands over a battered suitcase, filling it with the last of his books. Without turning, he speaks)

Lupin: Hello, Harry.

(Harry jumps. Lupin turns, smiles through haggard eyes)

Lupin: Saw you coming.

(The Marauder's Map lies open on an otherwise bare desk. Harry nods, looks back to Lupin. Unable to disguise his shock at Lupin's appearance)

Lupin: I've looked worse, believe me.

(Harry eyes the open desk drawers... the bare bookshelves...)

Harry: You've been sacked.

Lupin: Resigned, actually.

Harry: Resigned! But why!

Lupin: It seems that someone has let slip the nature of my condition.

Harry: Snape.

Lupin: Whoever. It was bound to get out. This time tomorrow, the owls will start arriving. Parents will not want a -- someone like me -- teaching their children.

Harry: But Dumbledore --

Lupin: Has already risked enough on my behalf. Besides, people like me, well... let's just say I'm used to this by now. But before I go, tell me about your Patronus.

Harry: Well. At first I thought it was a horse, or perhaps a unicorn, but I think it was --

Lupin: A stag.

Harry: Yes.

Lupin: Your father used to transform into one. That's how he was able to keep me company when I became... sick. He was a great friend James.

(Lupin smiles wanly, lifts his sorry suitcase. Then stops)

Lupin: There are stories about him and your mother, you know. Some are even true. But I think it's safe to say, in the end, you'll know them best by getting to know yourself.

(Lupin then -- with a wicked twinkle -- raises his wand)

Lupin: Mischief managed.

(Harry watches the Map go blank. Looks back. Lupin is gone)

Great Hall

(Y/n and Ron stand amid a circle of excited Gryffindors)

Y/n: Stand back!

Ron: We'll take it upstairs if you don't settle!

(As Harry arrives, he glances at Hermione, who clears her throat loudly. The others turn, begin all speaking at once)

Neville: Harry! Wherever did you get it!

Seamus: Can I have a go, Harry? After you, of course --

Y/n: Shut it!

(They quiet down)

Y/n: Thank you. Let the man through.

(Mystified, Harry steps forward, the boys peeling away, clearing his view of the broomstick in Ron's hands. The label gleams: "FIREBOLT.")

Harry: Whose is that?

(Everyone starts laughing)

Ron: Whose is it? It's yours, mate.

Harry: But... how? Who?

Y/n: It's one of lives biggest mysteries.

Hermione: Though... this fell out of the wrapping.

(Harry turns, sees Hermione holding up a feather)

Harry: That's a Hippogriff feather --

(As Harry stops short, Hermione raises her eyebrow and Y/n smiles a little. As they share a secret glance)

Courtyard

(BOOM! The huge vertical doors burst open and Harry, trailed by the others, exits with the Firebolt. As he strides off, others join the assembly -- Hagrid, Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle among them -- curious to see what the commotion is all about. As Harry stops, an expectant hush hangs over the moment)

Seamus: Go on, Harry.

Neville: Yeah. Let's see.

(Harry mounts the broom. Licks his finger and jabs it in the air. A few others do the same. Hagrid does the same. Crabbe and Goyle start to do the same, when Malfoy slaps their hands down. Finally, Harry places his handon the broom. Sets his grip. Takes a breath. And... Frowns)

Fred And George: What's wrong?

Harry: I don't think it works. I think it's defective.

(A collective groan. Dejected, many of the kids begin to drift toward the castle. Harry calls after)

Harry: Oh, come on now. It's just a broom.

Hagrid: Just a broom.

(Harry's eye shifts to Y/n, Ron and Hermione. A wink)

Harry: The fastest broom in the world.

(As everyone turns -- WHOOSH! -- Harry jets off. A tiny dot, growing larger and larger, races upward. It's Harry shooting straight into the blue on the Firebolt. A scream grows louder as he approaches. A scream of release, of utter abandon. It's Harry screaming. But something else is clear as he jets past... It's a scream of joy)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M3, CHAPTER 11 IS DONE :)

----------

What should Y/n's followers be called? I think it would be better for them to have a name like the Death Eaters instead of being called Y/n's/Grindelwalds Loyalists or Acolytes.

----------

Word Count: 2244

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2.5K 120
Living in a pure blood family is tough and it only gets harder after attending Hogwarts . You're family is close friends with the malfoys whilst your...
388K 14.9K 43
Y/N: Your Name L/N: Last Name H/C: Hair Colour E/C: Eye Colour S/C: Skin Colour F/C: Favorite Colour F/F: Favorite Food ...
43.3K 2K 43
*FULL SERIES COMPLETE* This is book 7 of the Draco Malfoy Series. I highly recommend that you read books 1-6 before this one or much of it will make...
21.5K 440 22
Y/N Weasley had lived the first eight years of her life, thinking that she was special to not have the traditional red-hair like the rest of her fami...