Desire Alive

By JakTsu3

After Ace created the new world he decides to stay with his friend to start a new life. But shortly a spacequ... More

Prolonged
Ready! Fight the AST!
Fight for the Princess
A "Normal" Date part 1
A "normal" Date part 2
The Ice spirit
Saving Hermit
A "Normal" trip to the hot springs
Nightmare stalker
The New girl/spirit

Ready... Fight!

469 16 2
By JakTsu3

Tengu city

In a city that just a moment ago was a battle zone now is an active war zone. Gun shots and explosions could be heard all around the area and the streets are in flames. On the flames their was two silhouettes of Riders of a theme of a Kitsune fighting until one of them was send crashing to a wall and this person reverts back to normal. And this person was no other than Aine Chidorigafuchi. She than tries to stand up but feels sometimes pressing on her head, she looks up and sees Geats with the Magnum Shooter and he was pressing it on her head.

But she notices sometimes was off about him. She looks closely and notices it, his Visor change color and it was glowing in a red color.

She than sees Geats ready to pull the trigger but Tycoon and Shirowe try to jump on him. But Geats kicks Tycoon and was about to shoots at Shirowe but he uses the Raise water to knock the Magnum Shooter off of his hand but Geats punch him on the face he than kicks him away. After dealing with them he looks at Aine than the Magnum Shooter he than picks it up. Aine than try to stand up but Geats push her toward the wall. He than flips the gun changing its form to its Rifle mode.

Rifle

Geats than removes the Magnum buckle and inserted into the Magnum Shooter 40X. He than pulls the hammer of the gun.

Bullet charge

From the end of the barrel start to glow in red color and the flames around him were been absorbed to the Magnum Shooter and the glow change to a crimson now.

Kotori(Radio) Y/n! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

Geats:...

Geats doesn't respond back and aims his gun at Aine who was frozen in fear was she going to be kill by the person that she swear to protect.

Aine: y-y/n....

Himekawa: Y/N! STOP!

Yurisia: STOP YOU ARE GOING TO KILL HER

Geats ignored them and pulls the trigger shocking/ horrified everyone.

Tactical Blast!

Moments before disaster

All of the rider were with their guards up waiting for one of them to do a move first.

Kotori:(radio) we've gotten ourselves in quite a situation here.

Tohka: y/n

Geats: Tohka, right now it isn't the time.

Yoshinon: Onee-san.

Tohka looks at the puppet.

Tohka: my name is Tohka.

Yoshinon: Tohka-change, I feel bad for you. But it looks like they have grown tired of you.

This took by suprised Geats, Tycoon and Tohka.

Geats: Tohka, doesn't listen that stupid puppet.

The second that Geats look back droping his guard Da•Paan takes the opportunity after seen this and he quickly charge towards Geats taking him by suprised. So he quickly push Tohka away and gets a shiled bash on the face. His look a like than charge towards Tycoon and Yoshinon, but what she didn't expect was Buffa to strike her from behind with his Zombie Breaker.

Yoshinon: thank you bull-san

Buffa than looks at the spirit scaring them until he points at them.

Buffa: take them away from this place.

Buffa than graves her by the leg and throws her away from the group, he than place the Zombie Breaker on his shoulder and pulls the level.

Poison Charge

Buffa: I will deal with the faker. And make sure that stupid puppet doesn't provoke her.

He than started to walk were he send Geats look a like, they see him disappear in the shadows until they start to hear gun shoots they look and see Geats and Da•Paan having their battle. Geats was shooting at him but his adversary was dodging the bullet with easy. He than switch his Magnum to its rifle mode and aims at Da•Paan but he disappeared from his sight.

Geats: where did he go?

Da•Paan throws his shield toward Geats knocking his Magnum Shooter out of his hand. Geats quickly looks were the shield came from but what he sees was a pair of boots colliding to his face sending him back. Da•Paan quickly stands up and picks up the Magnum Shooter and started to shoot at him while he was still on the ground but he rolls out of the way and quickly stands up and takes cover but his adversary continues to fire at him until he stops for a second. He looks and sees Tohka struggling trying to take the Magnum Shooter off of his hands, until Da•Paan slaps her on the face.

Geats after seen this he gets out of his cover and dash towards Da•Paan. But he fires at him, But Geats press the button on this Driver.

Revolve on!

His Magnum armor change to its lower body.

He than spins the disk of the buckle than press the trigger and than his Visor change color to purple and does a spin.

Magnum Strike

Ones the kick made contact with Da•Paan the barrel that was on his leg flip and shots a beam out of it and this cause to send him crashing towards a wall. But Geats wasn't finished he than graves the Magnum Shooter and removes his buckle and inserted into his weapon and pulls the hammer of the gun.

Bullet charge

He than aims the gun at Da•Paan who was just standing up than he pulls the trigger.

Tactical Blast!/Tactical Break!

He fires a purple laser beam from the Magnum Shooter and Da•Paan receiver the Beam and this cause an explosion. But at the same time they hear an explosion on the other side of the building.

With Buffa

Buffa with the Zombie Breaker that have started to rotate as larger energy of the teeth routinely appear and disappear and the chain where been cover by poison that was alternate between orange and purple. He looks around trying to find the fake fox until he recieves a punch on the side making to drop his weapon. He looks up and receives another punch but the face making him to stumble back a bit. He than looks but and sees XGeats sending a kick but Buffa catches it, than he throws an uppercut under the jaw sending her to the air.

Revolve on!

He quickly flips his driver and his upper armor set change to his lower body and his legs gets cover in an orange energy and quickly does a side kick ones it made contact with her she was send crashing to a wall. Buffa quickly than graves his Zombie Breaker.

Revolve on!

Buffa than recieves a kick on the back of his heads, but before he falls to the ground Fake Geats quickly does an axe kick on his back sending him crashing towards the ground. Buffa than looks at her and sees Fake Geats with the Booster set on her lower body.

XGeats: stay down.

She than turns her back leaving Buffa behind but a pair hands appeared out of the hand and graves her ankles. This suprised her and quickly looks back and sees Buffa standing up and notices his claw on the ground and was cover in an orange energy.

Buffa: make sure your opponent is out cold.

Buffa than graves his Zombie Breaker and swings it like a baseball bat towards XGeats. But she dodge it by ducking and she activities her engine protrusion from her legs, freeing herself from his grave and kicks him on the back sending towards a wall. Buffa quickly recovers and sees XGeats approaching towards him, he quickly moves out of the way dodging a kick from XGeats and he quickly swings his Zombie Breaker at her. Ones his sword contract with her Buffa swings his sword upwards sending her to the ceiling, he than swings his weapon again sending an orange energy slash towards her.

Tactical Blast!/Tactical Break!

This cause an explosion ones his attack made contact with XGeats. Thinking that he defeated her Buffa was about to leave.

Boost Strike!

From the smoke cloud XGeats appears and performers a dive kick towards Buffa. He try to reflect it with his Zombie Breaker but it was too fast for him because she activate her engine protrusion ignite enhanced the kick stronger and he recieve the full impact of the kick and it cause an explosion.

She lands to the ground and looks behind her and does see no one so she quickly heads were Hermit was.

With Geats

Ones the smoke cloud dies down and clears up Da•Paan was gone, he than removes the buckle from his weapon and inserted back to his Driver. He than looks at Tohka and goes to check on her.

Geats: Tohka, are you okay?

Tohka: yes, I'm okay.

Geats than sights of relief he than started to question her.

Geats: Tohka, what are you doing here?! Didn't I told you to stay with Shiori!?

Tohka: I was worry sick and I find you fighting against the Mecha mecha girls and with another girl.

Geats: wait... what? Tohka let me explain.

Yoshinon: Tohka-Chan.

Everyone looks at Hermit.

Yoshinon: like I was saying before I got intureped. I feel bad for you, but it looks like they have grown tired you.

Geats: Tohka don't-

Tohka: not right Y/n, be quiet for a second.

Tohka pushes him back.

Yoshinon: I truly am sorry, Yoshinon is just too attractive. I'm not saying it's your fault, but you can't blame them for ditching you to come see Yoshinon. Do you understand?

Tohka than does...

Tohka: shut up! Be quiet! Be quiet! Be quiet! I won't allow that! That is not allowed!

Yoshinon: well, even if you tell me that I can't... why don't you tell her too, Shido kun and y/n kun? Tell her that she is ju-

Yoshinon was intureped when Tohka graves the puppet and started to strangle it

Tohka: I'm not a nuisance! Y/n told me it was okay for me to be here! I won't take no longer your insults.

The girl than started to pull her shirt to get her attention.

Tohka: what is it. I'm trying to talk to this puppet.

???????: please... give it back.

Kotori:(radio) what are you two doing? Yoshinon mental state is getting worse. Hurry up and do something about it.

Geats: what do you expect me to do if said something Tohka will think that I'm on Yoshinon side.

Tycoon: Tohka, could you give that back to her?

Tohka look at Tycoon than Geats waiting for his answer and ones he was about to said something he spoted a pair of eyes glowing in the dark. He quickly push Tohka away and he than catch a punch from XGeats that was heading straight to Yoshinon, he pushes her back and pulls out the Magnum Shooter and aims it at her.

Tohka: y/n, you really...

Geats: Tohka, this isn't what it

??????: Zadkiel!

With Shirowe

Shirowe was having difficulties dealing with the members of the AST and he quickly block a sword strike from Ryouko who try to attack him from behind. He than pushes her away from him than uses the Raise water to spray water at her but he quickly dodge another sword swing from Himekawa, he than kicks her away but recieves a multiples bullets from the back. He than looks behind and sees Yurisia and Origami aiming their guns at them. He clicks his tongue after seen in the situation that he is on now.

Tactical Thrunder!

A bolt of lightning comes down striking Yurisia and Himekawa. Origami look around to find the person responsible until she found her.

Shirowe: Shiori? What are you doing here?!

Na-go looks at Shirowe.

Na-go: well you see sensei I get distracted for a second and Tohka was gone. And this is the place where she could have gone.

Shirowe: you are telling that Tohka is here?

Na-go was now nervous until the ground started to shake violently everyone started to wonder if it's an earthquake until the building right infront of them something comes out and lands right infront of them. What everyone was looking at was a giant white rabbit and someone was riding it on its back and was a the spirit.

The giant rabbit started to run away from the building but the AST started to fire at the spirit. And Na-go saw this and decided to go and protect them, but she than sees someone identical to Geats lands on the back of the rabbit and was ready to attack her. Na-go was this and was horrified thinking that she is going to hurt that kid but sees Geats jumping out of the window and with Magnum Shooter on its rifle mode shoots at XGeats knocking her out the rabbit. He than looks back at the building.

Geats: Tycoon! Protect the spirit! I will deal with my doupleganger!

Tycoon: huh... right!

Tycoon jumps out of the building and lands on top of the another building and started to follow the spirit. Origami after seen him, she started to follow him ignoring Ryouko orders and ignoring Geats like he wasn't their. Geats after seen this was about to follow them but remembers about his doupleganger and looks at her and see XGeats standing up and was about to follow them but gets shoot on the back. She looks back and sees Geats approaching towards her while firing at her, she than started to dodge the energy bullets but the bullets started to go faster and faster. She than quickly charge towards him but Geats change his weapon mode and pulls the hammer of the gun.

Bullet charge!

His Visor started to glow purple and he rapidly began to fire purple energy bullets at her. And XGeats tried to dodge them but she couldn't and receives all of the shoots knocking her to the ground.

Geats: you aren't going nowhere Chidorigafuchi.

With Tycoon

Tycoon was following right behind of Hermit and with Raise Arrow was firing arrows to any members of the AST that were close to Hermit or if they were firing missiles at her, but where he was standing at was send flying to the air thanks to a missile. In mid air looks at the person responsible and it was Origami.

Tycoon: Tobiichi!

Origami than started to fire more missiles towards Tycoon, but he quickly pulls the arrow of his buckle and his Raise Arrow started to glow and fires a green energy arrow.

Arrow Strike

The energy arrow destroyed the missiles but the explosion send him crashing to top of a building. He try's to stand up but sees Origami passing next to him and was heading towards Hermit. With all of his strength he stands up and aims his crossbow at Origami and fires an arrow hitting her on the back. Origami than looks back and sees Tycoon aiming at her. She than try's to ignore him but he was continuing to fire arrow at her until it reach the point where she turn around and started to fly towards him. Tycoon after seen sees he started to fire more and more arrows at her but she was dodging them with easy, he was about to pull the Armed Arrow ones more but Origami was now right infront of him and than...

Bang!

She fire at Tycoon point blank on his face, but it didn't blow up his head only half side of his helmet. Origami than graves Tycoon and aims her weapon at him but ones she saw her face was in shock and let's him go after seen who was behind the helmet.

Origami: Shido!

Tycoon than looks at Hermit but notices that she has disparate, he smiles after seen that he was able to help her escape, but than sees who was in shock and in horror.

Origami: I... almost murder Shido.

Origami than started to remember when she shot a Y/n and thinks that she kill him and now that feeling was coming back after seen what she has almost done. Tycoon was about try to call her down but he hears an announcement.

Secret Mission Clear

Tycoon than looks around to figure out where that came from but a mission box appears next to him. He than graves it and opens it revealing the Boost buckle.

Tycoon: the Boost buckle!

Kotori:(radio) Shido! Go back quick! Onii-chan have-

A large explosion could be hear fro the distance Tycoon looks where it came from and what he sees shock him the area were Geats was in flames he wonders what happening but Kotori started to yell at him to go and quick before y/n kills someone.

Tycoon: y/n what are you doing?!

With Geats

Geats was shooting at his doupleganger but she was starting to adapt until Yurisia shot him from the back. He looks back but this perfect for XGeats and dash towards him and kicks his gun out of his hand than she tackle him to the ground. Na-go seen this she was about to go and help him but Himekawa appear right infront of her.

Na-go: step aside Hayuru senpai!

Beat Axe

Na-go swing her axe towards Himekawa but she easily reflects it and but Na-go than try to attack her aging but the result was the same, she than quickly graves the Beat axe back as a guitar and press the button.

Funk Blizzard

Na-go than started to play the guitar confusion Himekawa.

Himekawa: what are you doing

Tactical Blizzard

Na-Go delivers a downward slash made of sparkling cyan energy towards Himekawa, she than try's to dodge it but she gets frozen in place. Na-go after seen Himekawa frozen in place was about to go and help Geats but some fires at her. She looks up and sees Yurisia aiming at her.

Na-go: I hate you.

While she goes to deal with her, we can see Geats and his copy struggling to get her off him.

XGeats: Y/n, I told you to not interfere.

Geats: yes and I decided to ignore it.

Geats than push her off of him and quickly stands up but XGeats started to strangle him from behind.

XGeats: don't you understand they are a danger to humanity.

Geats than headbutt her and this made her to let him go he than throws a punch at her.

Geats: she just a kid!

XGeats: she is not human. She is a monster that wants to cause destruction and we have to eliminate her.

XGeats than throws a kick but Geats catches it and punch her on the chest.

Geats: are you going to kill her!

XGeats: Yes, and that goes as well for Princess.

Geats after hearing this than throws a powerful punch that gets cover in a purple energy and made contact with her sending her back.

Geats: Aine....

XGeats looks at him.

Geats: take that back....

XGeats: Y/n, stop being an idiot and let us KILL THOSE MONSTERS! THEY ARE TRYING TO TRICK YOU, THAT MONSTERS THAT YOU NAME TOHKA SHE JUST USING YOU! ONES YOU AREN'T USEFUL SHE WILL KILL YOU.

Geats than looks down

Geats: now... I understand.

XGeats: you do

Geats: yes... now I understand... I can't believe it that i... i... i... fall in love with a FUCKING MURDER!

Geats than looks at her but this time his Visor was glowing red and in a quick motion he dash towards her taking her by suprised and punch her the gut raising her a bit but he started to continue to punch her until he kicks her on the face sending her backwards towards a wall. XGeats tries to stand up but Geats than graves her by the face and slams her to the wall and started to drag her until he throws her towards a vehicle destroying it. She looks up and sees Geats pressing a button on his driver and flips it.

Revolve on!

Geats with his Magnum armor on his lower half he than press the Magnum buckle and his right leg started to be cover in a red flames. Ones he was right infront of her he does a side kick

Magnum Strike!

Ones the kick made contact with her it cause a massive explosion and XGeats was laying on the ground and on her Visor was showing a shield bar that was completely empty, she than stands up but recieves a kick on the face destroying her a lense of the Visor.

Revolve on!

Geats now with his Magnum armor on his upper body he throws a leg hock that was cover in flames sending her crashing towards a wall and at the same time losing her Rider form.

Present time

Kotori(Radio) Y/n! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

Geats:...

Geats doesn't respond back and aims his gun at Aine who was frozen in fear was she going to be kill by the person that she swear to protect.

Aine: y-y/n....

Himekawa: Y/N! STOP!

Yurisia: STOP YOU ARE GOING TO KILL HER

Geats ignored them and pulls the trigger shocking/ horrified everyone. Aine after seen this her entire life flash right infront of her and that she was going to kill by the person she love. She close her eyes accepting her fate but...

Tactical Fire!

A fire slash collied with Geats and cause an explosion and Aine was send back and crash towards the ground and with difficulties looks at the person responsible and sees Na-go approaching towards y/n and checking on him.

Na-go: Onii-chan, please wake up

Aine slowly raises her arm toward them and started to lose consciousness. Before she was unconscious sees Na-go and y/n disappeared right in front of her than sees Yurisia and Himekawa right infront of her checking on her. She than see Origami picking up something and before she could tell what it was fall unconscious.

Next day

We can see Shido infront of Origami and the reason why he was with her that simple because she need to walk with him about what happen yesterday.

Origami: you saw me yesterday.

Shido: yes, and you shot me on the face.

Origami: sorry.

Shido:(throughs) it's a good thing that I didn't told Shiori and y/n about that i got in the face. That will difficulty to forgive you after you shot me point blank.

Origami: don't tell anyone. As a matter of fact, you should forget everything you saw yesterday.

Shido: you want me to forget that my brother almost kill Chidorigafuchi as well?

Origami doesn't respond. But shido than remembers something about yesterday when he saw Origami attacking Hermit.

Shido: Origami, why you have hatred aging spirit?

Origami: five years ago my parents were murder by a spirit.

Next Time
Saving Hermit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185 24 16
"𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘄𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲?" 𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗱...
27K 1.6K 136
Izuku Midoriya became a closed off individual after the tragic death of a close relative. He had bad anxiety, barely being able to speak without shak...
70.1K 2.3K 61
A story about how two friends fall into a peaceful lake. What seemed like a simple accident turns into a complete nightmare when they realised that t...
21.6K 493 29
(Kamen Rider Tycoon X Konosuba X Small Crossover Harem) Naoki Ryuga died trying to save his sister from getting hit by a truck, getting himself hit i...