THE PAST

By HadiiaAlii

What if Manisha is Abhishek's ex who left him and married someone else whereas Abhishek still loves her!! More

Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
🥳🥳
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
I AM SORRY !!
BE POSITIVE GUYS🤍!!
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21

Chapter:16

890 88 23
By HadiiaAlii

Manisha got ready in a beautiful green dress and was continuously working as there was alot of work in the house due to the function.

'Manisha chal ab bas kar chor ye sab aa kar mehandi lagwa le.' Prerna said as she tried to drag Manisha with her to apply henna but she resisted.

'nh didi apko pta hai na mujhay mehnadi nh pasand bilkl bhi. Mein ye sara kaam dekh lun gi ap log enjoy karlo.' Manisha said.

'acha thik hai mehnadi mat lagwa lekn bahir to aaja. Ye sab chor. Hu jaye ga kaam. Bahar aa or hum sab ke sath enjoy kar. Aj to wesay bhi double khushi hai ghar mein.' Prerna said excitedly.

'double khushi kyun?' Manisha asked.

'kal nonu ki shaadi hai or dusra aj raat abbu ki dost hai na Diya wo abbu ko propose bhi karne wali hai.' Prerna informed her. The cup in Manisha's hand fall down making noise as she heard Prerna.

'aray Manisha kya hua? Tu thik hai?' Prerna asked smiling inwardly because she exactly knows what happened to her.

'Abhishek Diya ko pasand karta hai?' Manisha tried controlling herself but couldn't and at last asked it.

'off course karta hai. Tujhe pta hai teray janay ke baad abbu bht upset rehta tha us time Diya ne uska bht sath dia tha. She used to spend time with him and always made sure he won't feel lonely. They share a lovely bond. Wo itne din yahan par nh thi par abhi aanay wali hai thori dair mein. Abbu ko nh pta uske liye surprise hai. Khush hu jaye ga wo usay dekh kar.'

Manisha didn't reply anything. She controlled her tears somehow and cleaning the mess, she went away doing some excuse. She locked herself in his room and fallen on her knees. The visuals of past flooded infront of her eyes when Abhishek proposed her infront of whole college and she accepted. That day was the best day of her life. She cried uncontrollably until her tears dried down. The thought of him marrying someone else was the most dreadful thought of hers in these two years. She always wished that he get a girl who he deserves who stand by him always but when it's finally happening, it's unbearable to accept.

'Manisha tu hai andar?' his voice reached his ear. She heard someone knocking door for sometime but she was ignoring.

'why is he back soo soon!!' she thought as she went to washroom to make herself a bit representable. She calmed herself to face him. Her heart started beating as an unusual pace as she slowly unlocked the door.

'aray kab se knock kar rha hun. Kya kar rai thi tu?' Abhishek asked as he stepped inside. He started taking out his clothes to change not noticing her much.

'washroom mein thi.' Manisha replied and started to run from there as soon as possible.

'acha sun sar bht dard kar rha hai coffee bana de please.' Abhishek said putting his phone on charge.

She went to kitchen to make coffee and he went to take bath totally clueless about Diya's proposal.

He got ready in green kurta and was styling his hair when Manisha entered with his coffee. The time stopped for her as she saw him standing him infront of mirror looking all handsome. He always looked soo handsome to her in traditionals. Abhishek looked at her glaring him from the mirror and smirked. He turned towards her and stood there folding his arms with a light smile.

'dekho dekho or ache se dekho.' Abhishek said in his usual playful tone.

Manisha's trance broke as she heard and looked down in embarrassment.

'ye le teri coffee.' Manisha said forwarding the mug that's when Abhishek noticed her face. It was all swollen due to excessive crying as he knew whenever she cries, her face get swollen.

'Manisha tu roi hai kya aj?' he asked her taking the cup from her hand and placing it on the table.

'han mummy ki yaad aa rai thi aj bht.' Manisha replied not looking into his eyes. She knows that only this excuse can help her in this situation. She knows her face is swollen and she can't deny the fact that she cried.

Abhishek didn't say anything just hugged her tightly and she snuggled in his chest. Unable to control herself, she again broke down in his arms thinking that this is the last time she's having a moment with him. He'll be with someone else this night and then she'll will have no right even to touch him. She still hadn't admitted the fact that she loves him the same way she used to do 2 years before. She's thinking it's only the regret that she lost a man like Abhishek that she's this much hurt and crying, unaware of her true feelings.

'bas kar itna mat ro. Teri mummy ko bhi acha nh lag rha huga.' Abhishek said rubbing her back. He tried breaking the hug to console her but she held him tightly not ready to leave him.

He started consoling her staying in the hug about her precious lost not knowing the actual reason of her break down whereas Manisha wasn't listening a word but just lost in her thoughts.

'tujhe pta hai na ke mein hamesha teray sath hun.' Abhishek said gaining Manisha's attention.

She slowly broke the hug and looked up im his eyes. These eyes still have the same love, same care, as 2 years before but maybe he also wanted to move on in life and she shouldn't stop him.

'thank you Abhishek. Sab cheez ke liye thank you. Tu meri life ke worst phase mein meray sath khara tha jab ke mein ne teray buray waqt mein tera sath chor dia tha apne selfish reason ki waja se.'

'nh wo selfish nh selfless reason tha. Selfish tab huta agar tu apne parents ka sath chor deti apni khushiyoun ke liye lekn tu ne unka sath dia apne baray mein sochay baghair. Mein teri jaga huta to kabhi na kar pata par tu ne kiya. Shayd tu mujh se kahin ziada strong hai. Teray parents bht proud hun ge tujh pe bht khush bhi hun ge. Ye sochna chor de ke wo tujh se naraz hu kar gaye hain. Tu best beti hai unki.' Abhishek said comforting her in the most genuine way ever.

She couldn't believe her ears. He said what was totally unexpected for her. She never thought things thi way. How he knows she always feels bad thinking her parents must be upset from her but after listening to, what he said, she felt a bit relieved. Atleast he don't blame her for everything the way she's blaming herself for last 2 years. She was thinking Rishabh is her punishment as she did bad by deceiving him but thinking all these by his point of view, changed her point of view also. She always thought that he and his family will be hating her but here they stood up behind her like a rock at her worst.

'kya soch rai hai?' Abhishek asked softly as he saw her lost in her thoughts.

'kch nh. Chal bahar chalein sab wait kar rahe hun ge.' Manisha said as she started councilling her make-up.

'wesay achi lag rai hai.' Abhishek said and Manisha smiled looking at him through the mirror.

'dress.' Abhishek completed his sentence embarrassing Manisha.

'tu ja yahan se.' Manisha said and Abhishek laughed. He went out taking his coffee.

Abhishek was chilling with his friends when Prerna brought Diya, who just reached there, to surprise Abhishek. Abhishek got really happy seeing her as he met her for the first time after bigg boss. He hugged her tightly as she was with him at his worst time and he considers her his good friend. Manisha saw the reunion and blood boiled but she behaved herself and didn't utter a word.

The mehandi function ended with lots of laughters, teasings, and emotional family moments and it was finally night time, the time Manisha was dreading the most. All the youngsters knows about the surprise proposal accept for the one who's actually getting proposed. Manisha was controlling herself not to do anything foolish but as the time is running, her restlessness is increasing. They all were sitting in hall. All the elders already retired to their rooms to rest as they were tired due to function and all the youngsters were playing games in the living room. The surprise proposal was planned at their terrace and they'll be surprising Abhishek at exactly 12 a.m. Manisha tried running from there 2 3 times but Nischay has stopped her doing some emotional blackmailing. She was just pacing in living room from one corner to another. Abhishek was unaware of Manisha's condition as he was busy with his friends.

'aray Manisha bas kar de. Tujhe dekh dekh kar ab mein thak chuki hun. Beth ja idhar.' Prerna said forcefully making her sit.

'Nischay bhaiya mujhay janay dijiye na please.' Manisha pleaded him. She can't see someone proposing Abhishek.

'Manisha ab to bas 15 minute ki baat hai phir hum abbu ko surprise denay walay hain phir chali jana tu.' Prerna said to her.

Manisha didn't reply anything and went in kitchen to drink water and calm herself.

'wesay mein teri help kar sakta hun.' she heard Nischay. She turned towards him who was standing at the door.

'kesi help?' Manisha asked totally clueless.

'agar tujhe ab bhi teri feelings samjh nh aa rai hain to mein nta sakta hun tujhe ke tu aj bhi Abhishek se wesai pyar karti hai or tujhe se ye baat bardasht nh hu rai hai ke wo ksi or ka hu jaye ga.' Nischay said making her widen her eyes.

'aisa kch nh hai bhaiya mein nh karti us se pyar. Han mujhay ajeeb lag rha hai thora shayad apni ghalti par regret hu rha hai. Is se ziada kch nh hai. Jab wo mujhay ksi or se shaadi karta hua dekh sakta hai to mein kyun nh.' Manisha said more to herself than to Nischay.

'Manisha us waqt Abhishek ke haath mein kch nh tha lekn abhi teray haath mein hai sab kch. Tu ye sab rukwa sakti hai abbu nh rukwa sakta tha. Wo aj bhi bht pyaar karta hai tujh se or tu bhi karti hai. Wo to zid mein nh bol rha lekn tu kyun chup hai? Kya milay ga tujhe apni feelings chupa ke? Tu yehi soch rai hai na ke shayad he deserves better so trust me tujh se ziada better uske liye koi hu hi nh hu sakti.' Nischay tried explaining her.

'aray tum dono yahn kya kar rahe hu chalo jaldi 12 baj gaye. Nonu abbu room mein gya hai tu usay le kar aa terrace par or Manisha tu meray sath chal Diya bht stressed hai usay cheer up karna hai.' Prerna said taking Manisha with her.

She looked at Diya who was dolled up in beautiful red dress and looking the most prettiest girl alive. She was all ready to propose Abhishek. She has ring boxes in her hand. The terrace was beautifully decorated with fairy lights and red rose petals making the environment romentic and soft music in the background was making it even more romantic. As she pictures Abhishek and Diya standing there hand in hand wearing matching rings, her heart pondered out of her chest and she, without giving it a second thought, ran towards his room.

Heyy guyss!!

I was totally away from sm from 2 days. Was feeling better today and also got some time so I thought why not to surprise you'll with a update as it was also three month anniversary of the most beautiful reunion❤️!!

I tried writing, maybe not as good as before ones, as I am still not over whatever happened, so sorry for that!! Enjoy yourselves and be positive🤍!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 1.2K 38
this story is about abhisha i will write some short stories for them ❤
8K 650 14
This story is of two individuals, Abhishek Malhan and Manisha Rani. Story is set up in bigg boss house. It would be my interpretation of their moment...
15.3K 1.9K 30
Never been a keen follower of Biggboss! But then I saw these cuties. Just couldn't stop myself from adoring them. Now I don't care what future holds...
64.5K 2.9K 27
"All right Shub" Ishan said ,he just wanna see shubman like his best friend..but how can he try to avoid his feeling for shubman after marrying him...