𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 → 𝑚�...

By dragology

Eden is the heir of Ravenclaw and holds the secret to where the crown is. Is this why Mattheo Riddle is inter... More

before
trailer
chapter one
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter twenty three
epilogue
the end

chapter two

140 6 0
By dragology

𝐀s they did every year, the fifth, sixth and seventh years gathered in the basement of Hogwarts for a party where the alcohol stolen from Slughorn's office flowed freely. This year was no exception. Elina was reading a magazine on the bed and Joshua was just waiting. Eden slipped into a short dress that hugged her curves, and with her fiery hair, she looked like she'd come straight from the underworld to bewitch any human. 

"Bloody hell, you're..." Elina began. 

"Hot as hell," Joshua finished. Eden rolled her eyes, but she looked like a temptress. Her grey eyes sparkled, contrasting with the red of her hair against her pale skin.

She slipped on a pair of heels and then grabbed a jacket, because the cellars were freezing. The party was always on the same day, so everyone knew when and where to meet for a secret outing. It was the second Wednesday after the start of the school year.

Eden walked forward, her heels clicking on the floor and she ended up taking them off so as not to make any noise, she didn't want to alert the concierge or his stupid cat. Much to her regret, she stopped and Joshua bumped into her. Elina caught up with them and pulled them into a corner before the old cat, Mrs Norris, could see them. The animal stopped, sniffed the air and approached. His nose led him straight to them.

"Bloody cat!" shouted the boy with the glasses.

"Run!" shouted Elina. Eden obeyed, dragging Joshua with her. The trio crossed three corridors before coming to a halt. Out of breath, Eden felt a cramp in her ribs and gasped, trying as best she could to recover from the run. The girl grunted and wiped her forehead.

"Great, I'm sweating," Eden grumbled as she put her heels back on.

"You don't say that when you're sweating with a boy," Joshua scoffed. Eden glared at him before laughing.

"It's not the same kind of sweat, stupid," she replied. The girl hated that feeling and rolled her eyes before heading for the cellars. Thanks to the spells, only those under twenty could hear the music and see that there was a party going on. She passed through the invisible gate and was greeted by the roar of music. The students were already having a good time.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry," shouted a tall man as he walked past with five drinks. Eden saw him join a group and turned to see Elina and Joshua, but they had already joined their respective groups. The redhead pursed her lips and walked over to the bar, which consisted of two barrels and a board joined together, and grabbed a glass which she filled with a purple liquid. It was the only non-alcoholic drink she knew, and for the moment she preferred to start with that.

Her eyes swept the cellar and she met Mattheo's gaze. Of course he was there. He was always where the fun was. Eden looked away, but it was too late. Mattheo crossed the metres that separated them and poured himself a drink, resting his buttocks against the swaying board. She wanted to drink, but no sooner had the glass touched her lips than Mattheo took it.

"It's a party, Marks, it's for fun," Mattheo declared. Eden grinned and slapped him.

"I was having fun until you showed up." She made no comment about what had happened on the train. Mattheo seemed to have gone back to being the little prick he was and it suited him perfectly. She tried to take her drink back. With an amused smile, he placed it so high she couldn't reach it and she hit him with her other hand, causing him to drop his glass of alcohol on the floor.

"Not cool, I thought you were against littering?" His devastating smile made her wince. An arm went around her shoulders and she turned her head as Theodore pulled her close. Eden realised he was already drunk and, seeing that Mattheo was unfocused and had lowered his arm, she grabbed her glass and drank it.

"Bloody hell, you're so sexy Marks, I'd fuck you on the table if I wasn't so drunk," Theodore shouted over the music. Eden noticed the look on Mattheo's face, he was ogling her and she smiled.

"Do you like what you see or do you want to get closer? You're not very discreet," she said.

"I'm not trying to be discreet, I like to appreciate beautiful things," Mattheo replied. Eden pushed Theodore away and ran a hand through her hair.

"I'm not a object, Riddle." Eden swept her hair to the side, sending it into Theodore's face, and walked away. Mattheo watched her go, as did Theodore.

"Damn, that chick's too hot," Theodore blurted. Mattheo nodded, taking another drink, but his eyes never wavered from Eden, who had moved further away. She danced with a few of the girls, then settled into a corner to finally drink some alcohol.

Eden didn't really see the hours go by, but soon the students began to form a circle with candles to create a dark atmosphere, and she sat down. For once, some of the Slytherins had joined in and she was surprised. She saw Theodore and Mattheo sitting across from her, and she challenged them with her eyes. A smile appeared on Mattheo's face and he winked at her. Eden watched the bottle spin and the first two rounds passed without her playing. It wasn't until the third time that the bottle stopped in front of her and Angus Lovegood.

"A kiss with tongue," someone joked. Eden got down on all fours and leaned over Angus, watching Mattheo with a small smile, then kissed the blonde, a hot, sensual kiss that earned them both whistles. The game continued for a long moment before she was chosen again and looked at Mattheo.

"Looks like it's your lucky day, Riddle," she said amusedly as Theodore began to laugh.

"I'll give you the challenge," he said before pointing to the door of the supposedly haunted wardrobe. "Ten minutes in there." Eden got up and went first. It didn't take long for Mattheo to join her.

"You're in a hurry, you little naughty girl," he said.

"Don't dream," Eden replied with a sneer. The wardrobe was dark and she winced, it smelled bad.

"Do you think it's really haunted?" asked Mattheo. Eden lifted her head and met Mattheo's glowing, alcoholic eyes.

"Don't tell me you're afraid of a ghost?" She laughed, raising an eyebrow. The walls were narrow and their bodies almost touched. This kind of confinement had made her uncomfortable ever since her parents died and she couldn't help wondering if they were cramped in their coffins.

"Hey, Marks, are you OK?" Mattheo lifted her chin and she nodded, confused by his seriousness.

"I'd be better if I was away from you," she said, regaining her smile. Mattheo's breath tickled her face as she closed her eyes and tried to control her panic. The walls seemed to be closing in and she sighed. Opening her eyes again, she reached for the handle to get out, but the door remained closed. Panicking, she looked up at the boy.

"Spell." The word alone made Eden want to scream. "That's the rule, Marks. Ten minutes and it will open. In the meantime, tell me, have you finished your book?" Mattheo moved closer. "Are you sure you're all right?", he asked. Eden nodded and sighed.

"What do you care if I've finished the book?" replied Eden. Of course she'd finished it and thought it was rubbish. She preferred horror stories. It was ironic that she was afraid of a simple wardrobe. She could smell Mattheo's alcoholic breath as he chuckled.

"Did you like it?" he asked. Eden felt his hand on her neck, his thumb caressing it, making her shiver. She hated it when her body betrayed her like that and she shook her head.

"I'd rather practice sex than read about it," she said amusedly. Mattheo's hand tightened and this time his thumb caressed her lips.

"Come on Marks, it's just you and me, admit it, have you ever imagined me touching you?" Eden felt her lips open at the touch of his thumb and she sighed as his other hand went under her dress.

"I'll keep going," he murmured. He was enjoying seeing her like this and Eden was annoyed, but what could she do? She loved the feel of his hands on her.

Mattheo moved closer, his hand moving up again, and Eden let him. When his fingers passed over her panties she moaned and Mattheo looked down at her. His eyes found hers despite the darkness. Eden felt him pull at her knickers and plunge his hand inside.

"Don't think every girl wants you, Riddle," she said.

"Funny when my fingers are wet," he replied with a grin. Eden rolled her eyes and pulled him close. Mattheo brushed her lips.

"Funny when you're getting hard," she laughed.

"Fair enough," Mattheo gasped. Eden licked his lips and put her hand on his trousers, making him grunt. But she pushed him away as the door opened.

"Maybe next time," she said mockingly. "In the meantime, have a good wank on your own." She left, leaving him with an erection, and he laughed.

"Bitch," he muttered with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 5K 28
Mattheo Riddle is Tom's son. Finding himself totally wrapped up in Berkley's life, he has to choose between family and friends. Read to see what this...
3K 18 12
You enter Hogwarts as a new student, and is selected into the Slytherin house. You are not exactly popular, and find it difficult to approach the alr...
136K 2.3K 58
"If you think I'm letting you out of my sight again, you're wrong. I lost you once, I won't loose you again Alora. Put on the damn mask." {18+} Matth...