WHEN A MAFIA FALL IN LOVE ||...

Door BTS_WORLD_2025

Finally... Asia's King got his queen.. his Asia's Queen. Everything was going well, but life cannot be goes... Meer

●INTRODUCTION●
Part = 01
Part = 02
Part = 03
Part = 04
🔞⚠️ Part = 05 ⚠️🔞
Part = 06
Part = 07
Part = 08
🔞⚠️Part = 09 ⚠️🔞
Part = 10
Part = 11
Part = 12
Part = 13
Part = 14
🔞⚠️Part = 15⚠️🔞
Part = 16
Part = 17
Part = 18
Part = 19
Part = 20
Part = 21
Part = 22
Part = 23
Part = 24
Part = 25
Part = 26
Author's Message.
Part = 27
♧The Separation Part♧
Part = 29
Part = 30
Part = 31
Part = 32
Part = 33
Part = 34
Part = 35
Part = 36
Part = 37
Part = 38
♡The Reunion Part♡
Part = 40
Part = 41
Part = 42
Part = 43
Part = 44
Part = 45
Part = 46
Part = 47
Part = 48
Part = 49
Part = 50
Part = 51
Part = 52
🔞⚠️Part = 54⚠️🔞
Part = 55
Part = 56
Part = 57
Part = 58
Part = 59
Part = 60
Part = 61
Part = 62
Part = 63
Part = 64
Part = 65
Part = 66
Part = 67
Part = 68
Part = 69
Part = 70
Part = 71
Part = 72
Part = 73

Part = 53

2.9K 141 41
Door BTS_WORLD_2025

Just as Taehyung cut his call and walk back in the park, his heart stop beating for a moment when he didn't saw y/n there. A unknown fear and Anger started rising in him like a Flame. He clenched his jaw very hardly before ruffling his hairs due to nervousness and extreme anger which growing inside him.

Taehan: DADA!!!!

Taehyung heared taehan's voice, he immediately turn and saw him.. who coming towards him while dragging a rod with himself.

Taehan: NO! NO! DONT SAY ME TO FORGIVE THEM!! I'M NOT GONNA LEAVE THEM TODAY!!!!!

Unknowingly a dark chuckle left from taehyung's mouth seeing his little cub's anger.

Taehyung: Where's mama baby?

He asked calmly, not wanting to show his beast side to his son. Not now... Not yet!

Taehan: Rio and sam!! Both f**kels took mama with them!

Taehyung: where?

Taehan: I dunno Dada.. sholly.

Taehyung: Why are you sorry baby? It's not your fault.

Taehan: Dada..

Taehyung: yes baby?

Taehan: You said.. you'll hunt and kill. Now you have a chance.. in hunting... your little tiger will help you.. to find his mama and find youl Asia's Queen.

Taehyung was surprised by his words. He caress his head before his smile disappear with his evil smirk.

Taehyung: Let's hunt and kill!

Time skip~

Mr. Han: They took Mrs y/n in our abdomen building.

The building:-

Taehyung increase the speed of his car before turning his head towards taehan. Who cleaning that same rod with his flower's print handkerchief.

Taehyung: Who said to you to bring This???

Taehan: then how you'll beat them??

Taehyung: with my gun.

Taehan: And if youl bullets finish?

Taehyung blink his eyes. That's the sign that he's really his son. Why the heck this thing not came to his mind first? Without looking at him, still focusing on road, Taehyung take his hand out from the window before firing in the air. All men flinch along with Rio and sam, who siting inside the building.

Taehyung stop the car with a thud before getting out from it quickly. He walk towards taehan and kneel down. Look at him in concern before cupping his small face.

Taehyung: are you sure?

Taehan: leabe on me Dada. I ushed to live with them. And I know them vely well.

Taehyung hug his small figure before kissing on his head.

Taehan: I'll make voish with this lod. And when you heal that voish you need to come there.. ok??

Taehyung: It means.. my small tiger will hunt?

Taehan: yesh! And big tiger will kill!

Taehyung: hmm... then what are we waiting for?

Both father and son give high five to each other before making their way inside the building where all men are already alert. Sam was shaking in fear and preying to God while joining his both hands. Rio got pissed by his action and a furrowed came to his face when sam suddenly went to y/n.

Sam: diamond... I know, I don't have much time more now because your so called husband going to burn us. So Please... let me f**k you last time. I promise, I'll be gentle.

Y/n.. who has her clothes wet and open and her weak body which laying on ground. Suddenly they heared a loud voice of banging something. All turn their heads towards the entrance and saw taehan, who continuously banging the rod on steel surface.

Taehan growl in anger. But his soft growl made everyone laugh at the same time. All start laughing at taehan loudly, until Rio took his steps forward at him and smirk before saying.

Rio: woah.. woah.. woah.. you even started growling like your father? Hmm... can you growl once again??? This time little stronger. C-mon.. show us, That you're a son of tiger. C-mon.

All start provoking that little cub. And all now waiting for his soft cute growl. Taehan took a deep breath in before growling again, but this time.... every single person flinch so hardly after hearing a loud, deep and gravely hoarse growl which belongs to a real tiger!

A cracked voice and THUD!
Sam fall on floor which made everyone jump from their place when their gaze fall on the black personality, which standing at the place where sam was standing. First time ever in the his life, when Rio was actually facing the Asia's King, which is the last time of his life.

Looking like a complete brute, mythical creature with his darkened eyes which pulling everyone's soul from their bodies without doing anything. Shiver rush in their bodies just by coming under his disastrous gaze. He glance at her, whose clothes are wet and open with blood oozing from her wounds which got absorbed by her wet clothes.

Taehan: DADA RIO WAS THE ONE!!!

Rio flinch when Taehyung's burning gaze pinned to him. Which is enough to make his soul trembled in fear. Taehyung's jaw made 'ticklic' noice when he clenched his whole jaw tightly. Rio hiss and look at him in pure horror before saying.

Rio: I-I.... I didn't.... do.. do anything.

Taehan: DONT LIE F**KEL, YOUL CLOTHES ALE ALSHO WET!!!!

Rio look at himself and cursed himself under his breath before rasing his head again but stumbled on his place when found taehyung direct in front of him with no gap in between of them.

Taehyung: Rio what champ?

Taehan: RIO ALONSO DADA!!!

Taehyung: Rio alonso.., age 26, live in california, killed parents brutally, r@ped of her own sister more than 100 times, always kept her in basement and..................... made her pregnant 9 times in which only 5 survived, and left 4 children....................????

Panick rush in his whole body as he heared his full bio date from his mouth. Taehyung already made him at the edge of death by shooting him with his bloodsheded eyes and now he literally making a whole inside his soul by glaring the shit out of him.

Taehyung: what the F##K you did with those dead children!!!!????

He asked loudly while greeting his teeth angrily. Can't able to controlling the beast anymore. And here we go...... The beast got blast after hearing next sentence of Rio.

Rio: I-I.... I

Taehyung: YOU WHAT!!!???

Rio: I... th-throw those bodies to dogs--

He couldn't able to complete his sentence fully when the same rod goes across through his body, made his body torn apart from between.

Taehyung: F**KING GO TO HELL!!

Taehan: Da-Dada..

Taehan's shuttering voice got all his attention. He turn and look at him, who's staring at y/n's figure from afar being scared.

Taehyung: What's wrong champ?

Taehan: She....... Sh-She ish not ma-mama...

Taehyung: What?

Taehan: she.. she ish someone elshe.

Taehyung kneel down and slowly bring his hand towards the figure's face before removing the hairs from her face. But backed off immediately when saw that was not y/n.

Taehyung: what the f**k is this!!??

He pulled out his phone quickly and take that little soul in his embrace, who's eyes glistening with the thought of something bad happening with his mama.
Taehyung yelled on Mr han whild speaking on the phone call with his one hand, and calming his small son with his another hand.

Taehyung: WHAT THE F**K IS HAPPENING!!!!? QUICKLY TRACK HER LOCATION RIGHT NOW!!!

Mr han: Si-Sir... we already did.... and it showing.... that Mrs y/n is still in A-Amusement park.

Taehyung: AND IT'S GOING TO BE VERY F**KING BAD, WHOEVER PLAYING THIS SHITTY GAME WITH ME!!!!!

To be Continue.........
________________________
How was the part??? 🙃🙃🙃

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.3M 83.2K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
33.9K 1.5K 21
About Book This book is part 2 of Mafia....king... This book only have 20 parts.... In the end of this book....new twist will come Kim Taehyung...a...
31.1K 961 11
Kim y/n a normal girl from a middle class family, had to deal with a monster... she got married to him , only to know he is nothing but an EMOTIONLE...
2.4M 86.4K 51
"You're his property." • • • "Y/n who's in control!" "ANSWER ME NOW!" "T-t-Taehyung you are" "Yes,that's it princess...LISTEN TO ME!" _____________ ...