The Divorcee Murder Club

By Van_Carley

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž | ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐‡๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ It's all fun and games until someone suggests kil... More

Uno ~ 1
Dos ~ 2
Tres ~ 3
Cuatro ~ 4
Cinco ~ 5
Seis ~ 6
Siete ~ 7
Ocho ~ 8
Nueve ~ 9
Diez ~ 10
Once ~ 11
Doce ~ 12
Trece ~ 13
Catorce ~ 14
Quince ~ 15
Dieciseรญs ~ 16
Diecisiete ~ 17
Dieciocho ~ 18
Diecinueve ~ 19
Veinte ~ 20
Veintiuno ~ 21
Veintidos ~ 22
Veintitres ~23
Veinticuatro ~ 24
Veinticinco ~ 25
Veintiseis ~26
Veintisiete ~ 27
Veintiocho ~ 28
Veintinueve ~ 29
EXCLUSIVE CHAPTER ~ I'm Angelina Mendoza
Treinta ~ 30
EXCLUSIVE CHAPTER ~ Miguel vs Stepfather
Treinta Y Uno ~ 31
EXCLUSIVE CHAPTER ~ Angie: I'm Not Crazy
Treinta Y Dos ~ 32
EXCLUSIVE CHAPTER ~ Mindy, Mindy, Mindy.
Treinta Y Tres ~ 33
EXCLUSIVE CHAPTER ~ I Still Love You Celia
Treinta Y Cuatro ~ 34
EXCLUSIVE CHAPTER ~ I Hate You Celia
Treinta Y Cinco ~ 35
Treinta Y Seis ~ 36
EXCLUSIVE CHAPTER ~ How I Met Franky
Trienta Y Siete ~ 37
Treinta Y Ocho ~ 38
Treinta Y Nueve ~ 39
Cuarenta ~ 40
Cuarenta Y Uno ~ 41
Cuarenta Y Dos ~ 42
Cuarenta Y Tres ~ 43
Cuarenta Y Cuatro ~ 44
Cuarenta Y Cinco ~ 45
Cuarenta Y Seis ~ 46
Cuarenta Y Siete ~ 47
Cuarenta Y Ocho ~ 48
Cuarenta Y Nueve ~ 49
Cincuenta ~ 50
Cincuenta Y Uno ~ 51
Cincuenta Y Dos ~ 52
Cincuenta Y Tres ~ 53
Cincuenta Y Cuatro ~ 54
Cincuenta Y Cinco ~ 55
Cincuenta Y Seis ~ 56
Cincuenta Y Siete ~ 57
Cincuenta Y Ocho ~ 58
Cincuenta Y Nueve ~ 59
Sesenta ~ 60
Sesenta Y Uno ~ 61
Sesenta Y Dos ~ 62
Sesenta Y Tres ~ 63
Sesenta Y Cuatro ~ 64
Sesenta Y Cinco ~ 65
Sesenta Y Seis ~ 66
Sesenta Y Siete ~ 67
Sesenta Y Nueve ~ 69
Setenta ~ 70
Setenta Y Uno ~ 71
Setenta Y Dos ~ 72
Setenta Y Tres ~ 73
Setenta Y Cuatro ~ 74
Setenta Y Cinco ~ 75
Setenta Y Seis ~ 76
Epilogue ~ Part One
Epilogue ~ Part Two
Thank You!

Sesenta Y Ocho ~ 68

157 18 39
By Van_Carley

                   It's been a couple of days since I got my ass beat, and although I still feel like hell, and my entire body is stiff while simultaneously feeling like a giant soft bruise, I'm in a better mood.

And so is Angie.

She put up a good front when the news came in that changes were being made to her conservatorship. However, there was a sneaky little smile on her face when her phone blew up with Jeremiah's calls and livid texts. That asshole won't have power over her for much longer, and next month when they have a court hearing to release her from his guardianship, she'll finally be free, and he can't do shit about it.

"This room is considered a den, but it has doors, so it can easily be used as a third bedroom instead of an office," the realtor says as we follow her inside the small room.

My beloved isn't impressed as she chews her lip, holding back whatever colorful objection she has. I clear my throat and come to her defense so she doesn't have to

"This won't work for Ana," I tell the realtor. "I told you we need two or three bedrooms, not one and a den."

"This room is plenty big for a child," the realtor says, motioning around the small space.

"Ana isn't a child. She's Angie's adult sister."

"Well, I'm afraid what you've requested might be outside your budget on this side of town."

"Excuse me?" Angie scoffs at the audacity.

"Listen, lady. I don't know if you heard Augusta correctly when she hired you for me, but..." I draw out my wallet and fish for the wad of hundreds inside. "We don't have a budget."

"But your girlfriend said—"

"Angie was being modest about what kind of accommodations we would like," I cut her off. "So I need you to up your game and show us the nice condos instead of whatever this is."

"I'll... need a moment to look up some listings."

"Good. Do that." I turn away to drape my arm around Angie and kiss her head.

One thing I've learned from Augusta is that when you've got money, you have to force people to put respect on your name by treating them like shit. Otherwise, they'll walk all over you. So you have to show them that they are the ones beneath you. It's something I'm only used to doing at Penthouse when I need to put some dickhead in his place. So, it's an adjustment to my day-to-day.

The realtor returns after a few minutes and tells us she has a new location. So, we exit the apartment and head over. It's a short drive down a few blocks, and then we're in front of another condo with a bay view.

"What? What is it?" I ask Angie as she stares at it.

"I don't know. It just looks so industrial around here. Where are Ana and I supposed to go for walks to get coffee?"

The realtor opens the large glass door with a smile. "Wait until you see inside. There are three shared entertainment spaces you can use as part of the lease agreement."

The elevator takes us almost to the top floor, which is slightly disappointing because I would have preferred the penthouse, but I guess this will do. We enter, and my eyes widen, and I marvel at the vast windows overlooking the bay. The living room is large, with cement floors and an open kitchen that any chef would die for. The realtor is blabbering on about the architecture and motions to the spiral staircase that leads to a loft with a railing that overlooks the living room. I can already picture Angie using it for whatever hobbies she wants to pick up, like knitting or some shit.

This is the one.

This is our new home.

However, when I turn around, Angie doesn't seem as excited as me.

"What's wrong?"

"I can see my old apartment that I shared with Jeremiah." She presses her finger against the window. "It's that building right there, which means we'll be running into him and his whore of a mistress."

Going to her, I see where she's pointing, and it's only three buildings over.

Shit.

Whirling around to face the realtor, I say, "Got anything near the Valencia area? I think we can afford a Victorian."

The realtor takes a deep breath, and I bet we're getting on her nerves. "I haven't even shown you the shared entertainment spaces yet."

Angie tugs my shirt and whispers, "I want something more private. Where we can barbeque outside without having to share or have strangers ten feet away. You know how shy Ana is."

"The missus has spoken," I say to the realtor. "We want something that feels more like a house."

"Alright. Let me see if I can find a listing."

∆∆∆

It's later in the afternoon, and Angie is in better spirits now that we put an offer on a rental a few blocks from my apartment. It's two levels, with a full basement and enough space to escape into a room if we ever want to be alone. Plus, it has a garden with high wooden fencing to block out the neighbors. Angie's eyes lit up when she walked out there as if she could picture her and Ana spending time planting herbs and growing vegetables. She also liked the walkable neighborhood with various places Ana could explore. Plus, it's more familiar since we currently live just a few blocks away.

Leaning against the couch, I watch as Augusta's tailor makes adjustments to one of the dresses that were brought in for Angie. It's a champagne color, with tiny sparkles and crystals that are meant to look as if she's nude underneath. The dress hugs her curves perfectly with an off-the-shoulder neckline I want to kiss, and she looks like she could walk down the aisle in that gown.

"This one is my favorite," I say.

"Me too." Angie admires herself in the full-length mirror I propped in the living room. Then she says to the tailer, "This is the one."

"What's Franky going to wear?" I ask.

"This..." she grabs her phone and shows me a picture.

"Who does she think she is, Elton John? Look at all that sequence on that suit."

"You know how Franky is. She didn't want to wear a dress but still wanted to look sexy, so she's going naked underneath—just some double-sided tape to keep the jacket from flapping open and showing her tits."

"Hot."

"Not as hot as me, though." Angie smooths her hands down the dress and checks out her backside in the mirror. "My ass looks amazing in this thing."

"Indeed it does." I come up from behind, grab her hips and spread my fingers across each ass cheek, then squeeze. She's smirking at me through the mirror, so I trail kisses down her neck and shoulder, where I rest my chin. "I can't wait for the tailor to leave so I can have my way with you."

"You're still all broken, Handsome." She rotates in my arms, runs her hands up my chest to the back of my neck, and gazes at me. "I'd hate to bruise you more."

"I'm a big boy. I can handle it."

"Are we almost done here?" Angie says over her shoulder to the tailor. "I need to fuck my boyfriend."

The tailor looks appalled, and I try biting back a smile.

"Five more minutes," she tells Angie, her jaw tight with disapproval at my girlfriend's dirty mouth.

The next few minutes are excruciating, but as soon as the door closes behind the tailor, Angie tugs her shirt off, releasing her naked breasts in a heavy bounce as they settle with two hard nipples staring back at me. She flings the shirt aside and kicks her pants and underwear off like she's stomping out a fire. I haven't seen her delectable naked body in a few days, so I'm instantly hard and ghost my hand across the bulge in my sweats.

Mini Miguel needs her.

Badly.

"Here or the bedroom?" I ask.

But Angie doesn't answer. Instead, she prowls over to me, takes my hand, and drags me down the hallway. I don't resist. In fact, I love this view and stare at her bare ass the entire way. It's the perfect medium of not too big or too small, yet plenty for me to hold onto, and naturally shaped like I've put it to work in the gym. How Jeremiah could ever shame her for her imperfections is beyond me. He made her think that a few stretch marks and a bit of cellulite make her ugly. However, I think it's the most real thing she could wear on her flesh.

To me, Angie's body is flawless, and when she feels confident in her skin, she's the most beautiful and sexiest woman I know.

She is a goddam goddess.

When we get to the room, she points to the bed. "Sit."

"Yes, Mrs. Mendoza." I ease down and study the hunger in her eyes, my own swirling in my chest.

"Let's get you naked."

She smooths her fingers under my shirt and gently glides it up while placing kisses on my abdomen and chest. I assist in pulling my arms through the sleeves as she slips it all the way off. It still aches when I move, so I grimace, but I'm a big boy and will grit through it for some sex. As soon as I'm free from the shirt, I place my hands on her hips, dip my head, and graze kisses along the scars on her abdomen.

But she takes my chin between her fingers, tilts my head back, and searches my eyes. "Why do you always do that?"

"To remind you that the dark moments in your life, which drove you to inflict these scars, are a thing of the past now that you're with me. You are beautiful." I splay my fingers across her abdomen. "And your scars are beautiful too because they make you who you are."

"Which is?"

"My Angelina Mendoza. My heart."

Angie's lips part with a soft inhale, her eyes watery, and she's about to say something but instead leans in to claim my mouth. However, right as I'm getting into it, she pulls away.

"Hey, I was enjoying that!"

"You'll enjoy it even more with these pants off..." She tugs my sweats, and I lift my bottom so she can remove them, but I'm still in my undies.

"Keep those on for now." She steels a kiss and leaves me wanting more as I chase her mouth when she breaks away. "Relax..."

She pushes gently on my chest, hinting that she wants me to lay down, and like a lioness, she looks me deep in the eyes while climbing onto me as if I'm prey.

Alright. I see who's in charge here.

So I lean back until my head hits one of the pillows, and I'm sprawled for her consumption. She proceeds to settle her hips over my face and ease her wetness onto my mouth, with hands buried in the mattress on either side of my head.

Fuck. Yes.

Gripping her thighs, I feast between her legs, stroking and gently sucking—coaxing soft, moan-like whimpers as if she's scared to let go of her pent-up need for me. Her legs squeeze the sides of my head, fighting the orgasm that is building.

But then she lifts her hips and gazes down at me.

"Sit back down!" I growl.

"I'm saving it," she breathes.

"For what?"

"For this..."

Turning around so her ass is facing me, she pushes my boxer briefs towards my knees, her hard nipples grazing my thighs while her pussy hovers above my mouth like a glistening tease of nectar I need to lap up. I just want to bury my face back in there and eat. Oh, but this delicious woman has bigger plans as she inserts my erection in her mouth.

Bliss.

Sweet fucking bliss.

Her warm tongue swaths and swirls in ways that never gets old, but I also want to finish feasting. So I grip her hips and rest her back onto my mouth, allowing me to lick while she sucks. And I've never been more aroused or focused and determined to take things slowly so I can bathe in her taste while simultaneously enjoying her bringing me to the brink.

"Where do you want me to come?" I ask, coming up for air.

"Inside me," she says raggedly and abandons my cock to turn around again.

I'm almost disappointed, but this time Angie positions herself over my lap, taking my hard cock that's slick from her mouth in her hand and guiding the tip to her entrance. I'm so hard it almost hurts, and I need to explode inside her already. Her eyes are locked on mine as she sinks at an almost excruciating pace before I ultimately disappear inside her.

The sigh of complete contentment I release feels like my soul is leaving me, and I lean on my elbows to get a better look at her.

"I've missed feeling you," I say, my hands going to her breasts and sucking a nipple into my mouth.

"Me too," she moans softly, changing her rhythm from a steady tempo to a faster one, the sheets swooshing beneath her knees.

"Look at you taking me so well."

"Keep talking," her voice shutters. "I... I like that."

"Yeah? You like that, Angie?"

"Yes," she whispers, slowing her pace and massaging her clit in circles against me.

"You're so fucking sexy." I graze my hands down her back, studying her face as she comes undone. "There you go, baby. Show me how badly you want me to come inside you."

"I... want." She digs her nails into my shoulders, gripping me as she pumps her hips faster again. Fuck. I might explode with these fast and slow bursts before she does because it feels too good. "I need you to touch me."

"Yes, Mrs. Mendoza."

Trailing my fingers between us, I stroke her so beautifully swollen clit, and she bellows towards the ceiling with melodies meant for the gods, her head back and eyes closed, enjoying every moment of me being inside her. I press kisses on her neck, leading up to her chin, with quick nips, sucking her flesh between my teeth.

Next time we do this, I want to be absolutely disgusting and lick her all over.

"Say my name, Angie."

Her walls are tensing around my arousal, and she's on the brink, her pace maintaining the delicious tempo that stimulates my tip in a way that makes me want to flop back down and succumb to her completely.

I'll be her bitch.

Just send me into sweet oblivion.

Angie snatches my face, forcing me to look her in the eyes, her lids heavy as she releases one last gorgeous moan, "...Miguel."

And that's it.

That's all it takes.

Wrapping my arms around her sweaty back, I embrace her tightly to empty myself inside her. For a few seconds, we press our foreheads together while she enjoys the sensation of me filling her. Maybe it's something primal, but I like it too. We give each other a peck, and she rests her head against my chest as we catch our breaths.

I don't want to let go. At this moment, I've never loved Angie more.

*
*
*

Okayyyy. I'm finally done with NaNo! I didn't hit 50k words since it was a busy month, but I did manage almost 37k 💪🏽

We left off with Miguel and Angie in a tiff, so I thought I should give them a happier chapter. I like seeing this softer, more vulnerable side to Angie. Her evolution started as her being a bitter, hardened woman, to now letting her walls down 💞

Also, I don't usually plot my stories. Instead, I let the ideas come to me, BUT since I am wrapping up this book, I plotted out the final chapters. So there are only about 5 left, possibly 7, depending on how things play out as I write them.

But this is it. For real, this time, lol.

Deep sigh.

Part one of the story is ending!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1.1K 33
(Book 2-Sequel to Found In Darkness) A crime boss' true identity threatens his new found love with the daughter of his enemy. ...
1.5M 41.7K 39
[complete; editing, ROUGH draft] "Say something in Spanish." I snorted, "Like what?" "I don't know... I just want to hear you speak it." Our gaze sta...
6.6M 178K 37
PAPERBACK ON AMAZON! โYou're mine. Understand? And if I see you look at a guy the same way you look at me, I'll kill him. And I'll fuck you with his...
52.9K 1K 40
'Avatii Miller'. A 22 year old detective and lawyer, she loves her job and so do the people in her family, because she clean their dirty work happily...