The Grandson of Grindelwald (...

By Hauntez

HARRY POTTER X MALE READER Follow the story of Y/n Grindelwald the grandson of the Dark Lord Gellert Grindelw... More

Bio + Harem (Updated)
The Sorcerer's Stone
M1, Chapter 1
M1, Chapter 2
M1, Chapter 3
M1, Chapter 4
M1, Chapter 5
M1, Chapter 6
M1, Chapter 7
M1, Chapter 8
M1, Chapter 9
The Chamber of Secrets
M2, Chapter 1
M2, Chapter 2
M2, Chapter 3
M2, Chapter 4
M2, Chapter 5
M2, Chapter 6
M2, Chapter 7
M2, Chapter 8
M2, Chapter 9
M2, Chapter 10
M2, Chapter 11
The Prisoner of Azkaban
M3, Chapter 1
M3, Chapter 2
M3, Chapter 3
M3, Chapter 4
M3, Chapter 5
M3, Chapter 6
M3, Chapter 7
M3, Chapter 8
M3, Chapter 10
M3, Chapter 11
!Question!
The Goblet of Fire
M4, Chapter 1

M3, Chapter 9

1.2K 68 10
By Hauntez

Hogwarts Castle - Bridge

(Ron reaches the summit, disappears over the top. Y/n, Hermione and Harry follow)

Whomping Willow

(Y/n, Harry and Hermione reach the top of the ridge. Stop)

Hermione: Y/n. Harry. You do realize what tree this is...

(Ron nabs Scabbers, cradles him in his bloody palm)

Ron: Now behave yourself.

(Ron is kneeling under the Whomping Willow)

Harry: That's not good.

Y/n: Ron! Run!

(Ron spins. Looks toward Y/n and Harry)

Ron: Y/n! Harry! Run!

(Y/n and Harry turn around. Bounding toward them in the gathering gloom is an enormous, pale-eyed, jet-black dog. Y/n takes out his wand, Harry shields himself when... the dog leaps clear over them while Y/n throws a spell at it, missing once again)

Ron: Aaaahhh!

(The dog's teeth flash and -- SNAP! -- close on Ron's foot, dragging him towards the trunk like a rag doll. Instantly, Y/n dashes forward, leaps out, and grabs Ron's hands... but he and Ron just keep skudding along the ground)

Harry: Come on Hermione!

Hermione: I've got you --

(Harry and Hermione pitch themselves onto Y/n's feet... and the four of them go scudding along)

Ron: Y/n!

(Y/n raises his chin. The dog vanishes into the gap atthe base of the tree, begins to pull Ron through...)

Y/n: Hold on, Ron!

(But it's no use. The dog is too powerful. Y/n glances around desperately, then finds himself looking directly in Ron's eyes. He can read his mind)

Y/n: No, Ron... don't...

(One by one, Ron releases his fingers from Y/n's forearm. Sacrificing himself)

Y/n: Ron!

Harry: Nooooo!!!

(But Ron closes his eyes, releases his hands fully, and... Disappears. As his voice echoes deep into the earth... Y/n, Harry and Hermione rise, peer into the hole. WHOMP! The Whomping Willow sweeps first Hermione, then Harry and lastly Y/n, into the air and -- FLOOMPH -- drops them on their backsides. The branches overhead are swaying beautifully against the dusky sky, swishing softly.

As one, they rise. Run back toward the gap in the tree. A branch swoops down. Hermione ducks. Y/n and Harry doesn't. WHOOSH -- they are flung one way, Harry's glasses the other. Hermione hops over another branch -- looks briefly pleased with herself -- only to find herself swept high in the air by a second branch. She looks down, sees Harry searching the ground for his glasses and Y/n taking deep breaths since he got the wind knocked out of him)

Hermione: Haaaaaaarrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

(Y/n takes one deep breath, he and Harry squint up, see a pile-driving fist of a branch screaming straight down for their heads. Harry rolls away and Y/n dives onto the side just as -- WHOMP! -- the branch pulverizes the ground. Hermione whips through frame, still clinging on for dear life, Y/n and Harry rise.

FLUMPH! -- Y/n's promptly knocked right into Harry sending them both onto the ground. Hermione goes crashing through the high branches, Harry spies his glasses and grabs them. Rising, Y/n brushes his hair back from his face, Harry fits them to his face and his blurry vision turns crystal clear just in time to see Hermione flying madly toward him and Y/n)

Hermione: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Harry: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Y/n: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

(Hermione reaches out, grabs Y/n and Harry's shirts and -- riding the branch in tandem -- the three boomerang back, hurtling toward the trunk of the tree, through the gap, and into the darkness below. OOMPH! Harry hits the ground hard. OOMPH! Y/n lands hardly onto the ground next to him. OOMPH! Hermione falls on top of him)

Hermione: Sorry!

Y/n: Don't worry about it...

Harry: Lumos.

(As the tip of Harry's wand glows, reveals a long, snaking tunnel)

Hermione: Where do you suppose this goes?

Harry: I have a hunch. I just hope I'm wrong...

Tunnel

(Y/n, Harry and Hermione make their way through the primitive passageway, ducking the roots that dangle overhead. Then, abruptly, the tunnel... ends. Confused, Y/n, Harry and Hermione glance about, then as one peer up. A small opening. Y/n reaches up, hoists himself through)

Shrieking Shack

(Y/n pulls Harry up then he and Harry pull Hermione up. Looks about. Paper peels from the walls. Stains -- suspiciously similar to dried blood -- blot the floorboards. Shattered furniture lies strewn everywhere)

Hermione: We're in the Shrieking Shack, aren't we?

Y/n: Yeah.

(Harry doesn't answer, staring at the dog prints in the dust on the floor. The ceiling creaks. They dash to the stairs. They come out, look down. A wide, shiny stripe cut sthrough the dust-laden floor -- as if something has been dragged -- to the end of the hallway, where a light seeps from a door)

Harry: Nox.

(His wand-light dies. Slowly, they step to the door. Exchange a look. She nods, wand ready, and Y/n kicks the door aside. Ron sits upon a sagging bed, clutching his bloody foot)

Hermione: Ron! You're okay --

Y/n: Ron! Where's the dog?!

Ron: It's a trap. He's the dog. He's an Animagus...

(Y/n and Harry look down, follows the paw prints on the floor toa pair of filthy human feet. Harry looks up slowly at the man standing in the shadows. Filthy, matted hair hangs to his shoulders. His skin like a corpse. Sirius Black. He studies Harry's face keenly. Harry draws his wand)

Hermione: If you want to kill Harry, you'll -- you'll... have to kill us, too!

Sirius: No. Only one will die tonight.

Harry: Then it'll be you!

Hermione: Harry! No!

(Just then, footsteps sound. Black wheels toward the door, edgy. Harry eyes Black, wand hand shaking violently. As Black turns back, he stops, regards Harry cautiously)

Sirius: Going to kill me, Harry?

Harry: Yes.

(Harry raises his wand. BLAM! -- the door crashes open, revealing Lupin)

Y/n, Harry, Hermione and Ron: Professor Lupin!

(Lupin ignores them, eying Black intensely)

Lupin: Looking a bit ragged, aren't we, Sirius? Finally the skin reflects the madness within.

Sirius: You'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you, Remus?

(The two regard each other, the moment taut with tension, then Lupin steps forward and... embraces Black like a brother)

Hermione: No! I trusted you! I covered up for you. And all this time you've been his friend!

Y/n: Lupin's a werewolf. That's why he's been missing classes.

(Hermione, Harry and Ron stare, dumbfounded, at Lupin. Black howls then, bitterly amused. Lupin eyes him, then turns back)

Lupin: How long have you known?

Y/n: For a while, there were some hints about it, your Boggart being the full moon and Snape giving us an assignment about werevolves.

Lupin: It's true what the other Professors have said about you Y/n, you're the brightest wizard of your age I've ever met.

Sirius: Yes, you glow like the sun. And you howl at the moon. Enough talk! He dies. Now. If you won't do it with me, Remus, I'll do it alone.

Lupin: Wait, Sirius --

Sirius: I did my waiting! Twelve years of it! In Azkaban! Trust me, you wouldn't have lasted a week!

(Lupin eyes Black, then nods)

Lupin: All right then. As you wish...

Harry: No!

(Harry raises his wand when Lupin wheels and, with a flick of his own, disarms him. Furious, Harry eyes Black murderously)

Harry: You betrayed my parents! You sold them to Voldemort!

Sirius: It's a lie! I never would've betrayed James and Lily!

Lupin: Harry! You've got to listen --

Harry: Did he listen! When my mother was dying! Did he hear her screaming!

Sirius: No! I wasn't there! And I'll regret it the rest of my life!

(Harry's eyes flash to Black's, glittering with pain)

Lupin: Someone else betrayed your parents, Harry. Someone in this room right now. Someone who, until quite recently, I believed to be dead.

Sirius: He's as good as dead.

Harry: What're you talking about? There's nobody here.

Sirius: Oh yes there is...

(Black turns then, to Ron, and croons in a cruel sing song)

Sirius: Come out, come out, Peter Come out, come out and play...

(Ron draws back from Black's demented gaze)

Ron: You're mad...

(Harry's eyes shift from Ron's face to his hands, where Scabbers twists violently. As a curious expression befalls Harry, Lupin and Black, as one, raise their wands... when)

Snape: Expelliarmus!

(The wands fly from their hands. The others turn, find Snape standing in the doorway, smiling smugly and eying Sirius)

Snape: Ah, vengeance is sweet. How I hoped I'd be the one to catch you.

Lupin: Severus --

Snape: I told Dumbledore you were helping your old friend into the castle. And here's the proof.

Sirius: Brilliant! And -- as usual -- dead wrong. Now give us our wands back. Remus and I have a bit of unfinished business to tend to.

(As Black approaches, Snape puts his wand to Black's neck)

Snape: Give me a reason. I beg you.

Lupin: Don't be a fool, Severus!

Sirius: He can't help it. It's habit by now.

Lupin: Quiet, Sirius!

Snape: Listen to you two. Quarreling like an old married couple. The creature and the criminal.

Sirius: Piss off.

Snape: Witty as ever I see. Tell me, will you be so irreverent when I turn you over to the Dementors?

(Sirius reacts to that and Snape sees that)

Snape: Do I detect a flicker of fear? One can only imagine what it must be like to endure the Dementor's Kiss. It's said to be unbearable to witness. But I'll do my best.

(Snape's eyes harden. He gestures to the door)

Snape: After you.

(As the others start to go, Y/n looks at them with irritation then he turns to look back at Harry who is looking conflicted. Y/n takes out his wand and quickly points it at Snape. A bolt of pale light comes from the tip of his wand and Snape soars into the air, hits the wall with a thud, and slides down. Harry, Ron and Hermione stare in shock)

Hermione: Y/n. You attacked a teacher.

(Y/n lowers his wand and looks at everyone)

Y/n: Harry desreves to get his questions answered.

(Y/n nods at Harry who nods at him and turns to Black and Lupin)

Harry: You said Peter before. Peter who?

Lupin: Pettigrew. He was at school with us. We thought he was a friend.

Harry: No. Pettigrew's dead. He killed him.

(As Harry points at Black, Black laughs mirthlessly)

Lupin: I thought so, too. Until you mentioned seeing Pettigrew on the Map.

Harry: The Map was lying then --

Sirius: The Map never lies. Pettigrew's alive. And he's right there.

(Black points at... Ron. Ron goes white with fear)

Ron: M-me? It's lunatic...

Sirius: Not you, you idiot. Your rat.

Ron: Scabbers? Scabbers has been in my family for --

Sirius: Twelve years. A curiously long life for a common garden rat. He's missing a toe, isn't he?

(Black unfolds a dog-eared clipping from The Daily Prophet: It shows Ron in Egypt with his family, Scabbers on his shoulder)

Ron: So what?

Harry: All they could find of Pettigrew was his --

Sirius: Finger. Dirty coward cut it off so everyone would think he was dead. Then he transformed into a rat.

(Harry stares into Black's sunken eyes. Wanting to believe. Desperate to believe. Glances at Ron, his agonized face. Scabbers squirms violently)

Harry: Show me.

(Lupin and Black turn to Ron. He holds Scabbers protectively)

Ron: What are you going to do to him?

(Sirius and Lupin exchange a glance)

Sirius: Together.

(With that, Lupin takes out his wand and, as one, he and Black cast a stream of blue-white light. Scabbers twists madly in midair, then -- FLASH! -- transforms into... a very short man with thinning hair and grubby hands. Peter Pettigrew)

Pettigrew: S-Sirius... R-Remus. My old friends.

(Neither speaks. Pettigrew's small, watery eyes dart toward the windows and door. Suddenly, he makes a break for it, but Sirius merely shoves him back. Pettigrew's nose twitches, his gaze finding Harry. His hands flutter nervously, reveal a missing index finger)

Pettigrew: Harry! Look at you! Y-you look just like your father. Like James. We were the best of friends, he and I --

Sirius: Shut up!

Pettigrew: I didn't mean to! The Dark Lord, you have no idea the weapons he possesses! Ask yourself what you would have done, Sirius. What would you have done!

Sirius: Died! I would have rather died than betray my friends! And you should have realized, Peter, if Voldemort didn't kill you...

Lupin: We would.

Pettigrew: No... please... you can't...

(Pettigrew's eyes start darting and he finds Ron)

Pettigrew: Ron! Haven't I been a good friend? A good pet? You won't let them kill me, will you? I was your rat...

(Ron draws back in disgust. Pettigrew turns to Y/n who is looking down at him in disgust)

Pettigrew: Young man. Clever guy. Surely you won't let them-

(Y/n points his wand at Pettigrew and shoots a bolt of red lightning at him, Pettigrew drops onto the floor screaming in pain while twisting. Y/n's eyes twinkle with malicious intent)

Hermione: Y/n! Stop!

(Y/n looks back at Hermione, he scoffs and stops. As one, Lupin and Black raise their wands, point them directly into Pettigrew's face. He shrinks back trembling, closing his eyes in fear, when...)

Harry: No.

(Pettigrew's lids lift. Lupin and Black turn. Staggered)

Lupin: Harry, this man...

Harry: I know what he is. But we'll take him to the castle.

Pettigrew: Bless you, boy! Bless you --

Harry: Get off! I said we'd take you to the castle. After that, the Dementors can have you.

Whomping Willow

(As Pettigrew emerges from the gap, he prattles desperately)

Pettigrew: Turn me into a maggot. A dungbeetle. A Flobberworm! Anything but the Dementors...

(Ron emerges)

Pettigrew: Ron! Haven't I been a good friend? You won't let them kill me, will you?!

(As Ron draws back in disgust, a sleep walking Snape bumps his head against a low limb. Hermione turns to Harry)

Hermione: Don't worry. He's under the Somnambulist Charm. It's primarily used to transport the seriously deranged.

(As Harry nods, Pettigrew's pleading eyes find Hermione)

Pettigrew: Sweet girl. Clever girl. Surely you won't let them...

(Hermione tugs her robes from Pettigrew's sweaty grasp, Y/n points his wand at him casuing Pettigrew to shrink back in fear. Harry turns, sees Black staring in wonder at the castle, shining radiantly under the bright bowl of the night sky)

Sirius: Beautiful, isn't it? I'll never forget the first time I walked through those doors. It'll be nice to do it again. Freely.

(Sirius turns to Harry)

Sirius: That was a noble thing you did back there. He doesn't deserve it.

(Harry studies Pettigrew briefly, looks away. Lost in thought)

Harry: I don't reckon my father'd want his best friends to become killers for a worthless piece of vermin like Pettigrew. Besides: Dead, the truth dies with him. Alive... you're free.

(Sirius studies Harry's profile, moved by this)

Sirius: I don't know if you know, Harry, but when you were born, James and Lily made me your guardian...

Harry: I know.

Sirius: And, well, I'll understand if you choose to stay with your aunt and uncle, but, so you know, you could --

Harry: Come live with you? When!

Sirius: Soon as my name's cleared...

(Harry looks at Hogwarts. Grins. Sirius does the same. Then, Hermione's voice rises on the air, quavering with fear)

Hermione: Harry...

(He turns, see Y/n and Hermione staring at the full moon. His eyes shift. Lupin is a rigid silhouette, his fingers twitching)

Sirius: Remus, old friend... did you take your potion tonight?

(Lupin, twitching, shakes his head. Pettigrew's eyes dart, taking in the situation, then slowly shift, note the wand trembling in Lupin's lengthening fist)

Sirius: Run. All of you. Now.

(But none of them do, transfixed, watching as bristles poke through Lupin's skin. Black steps forward, wraps his arms around his friend, presses his mouth to his ear)

Sirius: You know the man you truly are, Remus. This flesh is only flesh.

(Sirius presses his hand on Lupin's chest)

Sirius: This heart is where you trulylive. This heart! Here!

(As Lupin's wand drops and Pettigrew leaps towards it)

Harry: No! Expelliarmus!

(Lupin's wand flies from Pettigrew's hand and he freezes. Then slowly turns. Face blank, eyes closed, he... grins hideously. Transforms. Stunned, Harry watches a rat dart into the night. A howl pierces the air and Harry wheels. With a shrug, Lupin tosses Black into the air, then turns. He is no longer human. He's a werewolf. Y/n, Harry and Hermione begin to edge back with Y/n in front of them)

Hermione: Professor...?

(The werewolf's eyes blaze. Long teeth glitter. Then... a horrifying growl erupts from its throat. Y/n, Harry and Hermione spin, begin to flee... and run flat into Snape. As they collapse in a great clumsy pile, Snape's eyes flutter open, the spell broken. Seeing Hermione atop him, he sweeps her aside...)

Snape: Out of the way!

(... and finds the werewolf preparing to pounce. Leaping to his feet, Snape draws his wand and steps forward, shielding Y/n, Hermione, Harry and Ron. The werewolf howls, sprints forward, when -- SWOOSH! -- a giant dog: Black intercepts it in midair. They hit the ground in a fierce tangle of flashing teeth, a single horrible flailing beast. Again and again, the dog pushes the werewolf back, but the werewolf is too strong...)

Harry: Sirius!

(The dog yelps, roars in pain, and the werewolf flings it into the tall grass. As it charges after, Harry pushes past Snape, dashes into the night. Hermione makes to follow, but Y/n holds her back)

Y/n: Don't!

Hermione: Harry!

(Harry runs full out. Up ahead, framed against a full moon, he spies the dog, lying inert, the werewolf's razor-sharp claws suspended over its neck)

Harry: NO!!!

(Desperately, Harry plucks a thick branch from the ground and hurls it with all his might. Bull's-eye. The werewolf freezes. Turns. Begins to move toward... Harry. Harry draws his wand, terrified, but tormented as well, knowing Lupin dwells somewhere within the beast)

Harry: Please, Professor. Stop... It's me.

(Suddenly... a howl pierces the night. The werewolf falters, cocking its head toward the forest. Harry waits, petrified. The werewolf's eyes shift back to him. It snarls, moves closer, ready to kill. Harry covers his face with his arm, when... a second howl echoes high above the forest.

Slowly, Harry drops his arm. Looks. The werewolf bounds toward the forest, vanishes. Harry's eyes shift. In the darkness, the wounded dog lurches through the tall grass. Falls. Rises. Falls again. Each time becoming more human. As he disappears over the ridge, Harry sprints after)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M3, CHAPTER 9 IS DONE :)

----------

I'm just gonna warn you all now that the next movie will be kinda bad since the script for the movie is very lacking. It's so bad that I thought about skipping it as a whole.

----------

Word Count: 2964

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 2K 43
*FULL SERIES COMPLETE* This is book 7 of the Draco Malfoy Series. I highly recommend that you read books 1-6 before this one or much of it will make...
3.2K 42 11
Disclaimer : I don't own anyone except for my oc Astaroth everything else goes to whoever made it and if you don't know then your clearly an idiot. A...
146K 2.5K 120
Living in a pure blood family is tough and it only gets harder after attending Hogwarts . You're family is close friends with the malfoys whilst your...
372K 13.2K 34
Y/N: Your Name L/N: Last Name H/C: Hair Colour E/C: Eye Colour S/C: Skin Colour F/C: Favorite Colour F/F: Favorite Food ...