An Unorthodox World (Unordina...

By muted81

John Doe the joker of Wellsten is sent to the World of My Hero, by what seems like a unnatural phenom. How ca... More

Prologue
1: A Different superpowered world
2:The Roles in Society
3:Quirk Differences To Abilitys
4:The UA Exams
5:Meet Class 1-A
6:Hero Training
7:The Class Rep
8:U.S.J
9:The U.S.J Attack
10:The Sports Festival
11:Declareations Of War
12:Cavalry Battle
13:John vs Bakugo
unordinary
clarie
14:Winners Of The UA Festival
15:Hero Names
16: Hero Internships
17:Hero Internships pt 2
18:Hosu Attack
19:Hosu Attack Pt2
20: Encounter
21:John.....
22:Exposed
23:final exams
24:practical exam
25:quirkless.
26:Camp
27:Quirk training
28:Vanguard
29: kidnapped
30:Outbreak
Answers
32:provisional exam practice

31:Reunion

581 24 8
By muted81

My name is John

Not too long ago, I found myself in this mysterious world where everything was different.

I doubted that it would be I was wrong
In this world the top profession is becoming a hero something that I viewed as illegal before.

Despite running into violent situations time and time again , my classmates and I left stronger and more experienced than before.

I didn't want to start over. I didn't want a new chance to make things right yet my classmates refused and accepted me as a member of the class, disregarding my underhanded tactics.

I became a common aqintence of an annoying, invisible girl named hagakure and a chill student experienced in martial arts named ojiro.
I bet if you asked them they would probably tell you they're my friends.

I don't exactly know what they are to me because deep down I know if they knew the real me they would turn me away with zero hesitation.

That's why I hesitate to call anyone I meet a friend.

I won the U.A sports festival and moved on to an internship that focuses on rescue.

I learned quite a bit about how agencies work in this world as separate entities from the government.

Our teacher Aizawa of class A was also incredible despite his power to erase people's abilities he fought for the most part with nothing more than his skill, I still remember vividly watching him fight groups of villans during the usj and just being entranced at his skill.

And even while outclassed, he took beating after beating to protect us.

And despite my distant attitude, he was able to see right through me as i saw first hand in U.A's official response.

All that took place after the villans kidnapped me from the camp.

They attacked students with the intention of killing and abuse their powers without care.

That's why when I got the chance.

I crushed them.
They have no care for others so why should I for them. They got everything they deserved.

John's pov

Everything was pitch black the vacant white room. Was mind numing and distracting.

As i regained my control over myself I jolted up which caused my head to hurt.

I held on to it.

I looked around the room to see I was alone.
The highlight of this place was the beautiful window letting natural light in.

Just what in hell happened.

I remember almost dying to shigaraki only before my ability started going crazy.

It was almost as if I wasn't there after that moment.
Then there was that villan all might fought he had a ridiculous amount of power.

It was as if hundreds of quirk factors were centered on one location.
Cutting my train of thought was a noise.

The door swung open to reveal a tall brown haired man.

"Oh good you're awake"
Said the man in a good tone.

"nice to meet you my name is Dr.shoko unfortunately you haven't gotten any visitors, that's mainly because the police have questions they want answered but that can wait, health care is where my pay grade lies"

"I'm glad you're doing fine when you came here we noticed you had minor burn marks."

I responded "I'm not surprised that fire ability I copied has major recoil"

The doctor flipping through his notepad moved on "I heard. According to the report I was given
That villan dabi who you copied is covered in stitches and burn marks"

He continued "its easy to assume that his quirk as a drawback most likely hurts him"

"But If that's the case it's hard to belive you would've gotten out with only a few burn marks"

Confused i asked "What do you mean?"

"Well before the league escaped you surrounded yourself in a massive cluster of fire that only intensified as time went on, if we assume that this quirk hurts you"

"you should have been more damaged but it looks like that wasn't the case so I'm glad"

Yeah I'm still confused I vividly remember shigaraki's hand on the verge of Hitting me but everything after that is a blur I don't remember much.

But he's right that fire quirk I copied has amazing offensive firepower but the price for that is pain and damage to the user.

For that reason I only used it sparingly.
But if I really did exceed my fire I should be badly hurt.

The doctor went silant for a moment.
"Listen when a patient lies about their physical condition or quirk for that matter it throws a rench in the work of professionals. The public has seen you go from holding one power at half its potency during the sports festival to simultaneously using three quirks at the same time. Then there was that villan all might fought who also used multiple quirks at once"

The doctor continued "a large portion of the public suspected that the villans druged you with a substance known as trigger"

"This drug amplifies the potency of a quirk thankfully despite that everything came back as negative. This means you're pretty much clear to go, except for the police they want to talk with you."

"The police!?"

A man with the face of dog entered the room.

"You must be John, woof i understandthat this is short notice but with serious cases like the league time is of the most importance"

As I got redy and situated I left with the man.

I got escorted in a vehicle.

As I looked outside at the busy city there was one common theme the imege of all might was shown as a frail skeleton.

As a result everyone seemed to be talking about his retirement.

As I entered the interrogation room I had reminiscent feeling this wasn't the first time I was here.

I detected the exact same lie detecting ability across the tinted glass but I know better this time.
That ability works by detecting stress and making an educated guess.

The door swung open and an investigator made his entrance holding papers.

I immediately recognized him his name was tsukauchi.

"Huh so that report death arm's gave us way back then about you using multiple quirks was accurate after alll. so tell me John do you plan to continue hiding things from us"

"Excuse you but I didn't know anything back then about you guys why
Would I tell you anything about my powers?"

Tsukauchi in a serious tone said "that villan who you saw fight All Might his name is All For One dose that ring a bell to you?"

my mind flashed back to the last time I was in this room being interrogated

__________________________________________
"Anyway this is your final question are you connected to someone called all for one in any way?"

__________________________________________

"That man has a quirk that let's him steal others quirks the most recent victim being ragdoll. That man used multiple quirks at the same time just like you were"

"That's why it's suspicious for you to be able to use multiple quirks at once it's not normal"

"as for villans we don't take this stuff lightly so just know John that lying here could lead to severe consequences"

Snaping back i jolt"I don't know what to tell you except that I never lied to begin with. You just took what I said at face value and moved on. So before you go threatening me just know I only have one power the only reson you even care is because I beat the shit out those scumbags who forsed my hand I'll tell you what I told shigaraki. I refuse to be manipulated"

"So don't lump me with that garbage"

The man unaffected by me moved on and flipped his papers "about that you unlawfully abused your quirk to hurt villans" he said citing a report.

"You don't have the license or authorization to do any of that and you comited this crime for the whole public to see. You even brutally hurt them way more then you had to and that isn't even including the condition you left muscular in."

Annoyed in a confused tone I asked "so what? The murders get more rights than the victim?They attacked me first whatever happens to them is fully on them. besides our teacher gave out the order to use our abilities to protect ourselves."

Tsukauchi sighed closed his eyes and paused as he opened the dialogue again "it's not our place to decide justice but just know you got lucky this time around. Your actions were written off as self defense and its as you say Aizawa gave you permission to protect yourself. but you must understand as a hero in training you are held to a standard and that mentality isn't a good one to have"

"If this happens again your hero career will be over understand? I want you to see that before we continue. our priority isn't you it's the league so I want you to tell me everything that happened"

Crossing my arms I responded "after they kidnapped me at the camp they somehow put me to sleep the next moment I was stuck to a chair with restraints."

"What did they want from you start off with what you can remember"

"They wanted me to join them in the destruction of hero society because they feel that they were ostracized and shuned"

Tsukauchi asked "did they tell you about any plans"

"No I burned down that bridge when I punched shigarak"

After a few questions they told me I was free to go.

"OK that should be it we have someone outside waiting to escort you to ua for the time being try not to go out in public until we get more information"

Before leaving I looked back.
"Listen I still stand by my actions but you did help Me a lot since I got here without knowing a thing. so thanks for everything"

"Oh, sure thing it's our job to help. when i saw you fighting i was worried you were throwing away you chances at becoming hero"

Giving it more thought i said "But maybe you're right maybe I'm not suited to be a hero"

Tsukauchi replied "it's not my place to decide that at the end of the day only you chose the path you want"

Tsukauchi pov

One of my colleagues entered the room.

"I don't think we can get many leads from what the boy said but the way I see things both sides got hit hard so it should balance out"

"The heros lost all might and the villans lost their mastermind"

Knowing first hand the importance of my friend all might I said "You're wrong All Might was more then just a hero he was the becon keeping criminals in check with him gone villan activities will only go up from now"

"The bad thing about this superhuman society is that heros can't exist without villans but villans thrive in the reverse senerio"

John's pov.

As I left the station and stood outside I was approached by someone

"you took forever hurry up"

Before I could respond my mouth was covered in a binding cloth.

Aizawa's glared at me as he activated his erasure "no more secrets from now on understood"

As he released his bindings I uttered "yes sir"

All might who came from behind him said "cut him some slack I'm sure he has a reason for all this"

All might smiling while closing his eyes said "oh but don't worry he isn't mad you"

Aizawa merely opened the door and let me in.
"I'm glad you're safe but refrain from acting irrationally you put yourself in a lot of danger out there"

The two of them seemed to be talking about convincing parents of letting their kids stay in ua dorms.

I guess I didn't have a choice in the matter because I have no parents to convince.

When I arrived at nezu's office the hero greated me "welcome back John I'm so Glad you're safe every teacher here was worried sick for you especially Aizawa"

Nezu also sounding exited said "you should be glad you're going to be the first to get access to the new state of the art dorms I can grantee you it'll be an upgrade from your current arrangement I'm sure you'll love it"

As he had his back turned to me the words I wanted to say Lingerd but say them out loud anyway.

"You guys didn't let me in out of charity I understand that much you guys were worried I was a plant for the villans"

Nezu went silent and reformed himself in a more serious manner "you want to talk about it?"

Nezu moved a chair to his desk and served some tee with chocolate for me to eat before moving back to his own chair "if you're more comfortable I don't mind chatting about your concerns that is my job as an educator after all"

So I simply sat down.
Nezu started the dialogue
"While it is true that we took you in as a form of damage control we didn't pull any strings to get in. You made it to class A fair and square using your quirk, in the records we recorded you as a foreign student who was admitted by way of a scholarship and yes when a hero reported an individual with multiple quirks that was cause for alarm"

Every pice of the puzzle started adding up in my mind "I see it all makes sense that villan all might fought had multiple powers and I share that in common with him, so did that nomu in usj. Every individual with multiple powers has been connected to him. Then there's All Might's power I could never quite get a grip on it but there's something strange about it."

At this last statement nezu was cought off gaurd "wait what makes you think that"

"It has to to do with the quirk factor I can detect. kinda like midoriya all might has an ability that stockpiles power the main difference being that all of all might's power stays in his internal body. All might was a strange case for me he had an ability activated yet it was as if he had no quirk factor at all I drew a blank on him as if he were powerless"

Nezu drank some tea "well that wouldn't be to different from you would it?. Aizawa wrote me a report on the oddity of your quirk. For starters the joints in your feet are those of a quirkless person, of course this could be explained away as a mutation resulting from your quirk but your test came back as negative for mutation type quirks. then there's the fact that erasure didn't work on you"

"If you're comfortable answering what kind of power do your parents have"

Remembering my dad I replied "my dad is actually quirkless as you would say. my mom she was apparently powerful I wouldn't be surprised if she left us for not being good enough"

Nezu realizing he had touched a sensitive topic said "I'm sorry I brought it up it's just we weren't expecting that kind of power from you. During kamino there wasn't any pros available who could get past your defenses"

Looking back at it I had no real memory after shigaraki almost killed me just that sensation of the wood ability disappearing as that fire ability I copied surged to new heights.

However an even stronger version of that fire ability would have done more damage to me. So I'm not exactly sure how I got out of that relatively unharmed.

Besides I already had that ability amplified I doubt it was somehow amplified again.

Telling nezu my honest opinion I said "yeah I'm surprised to. out of all the abilities I've copied that combination of three powers I had then is the most powerful I've been"

Abilities back in my world when compared to the top of this world are vastly weaker.

The only reason I stand a chance here is because my power can replicate quirks.

Nezu curious said "so it goes without saying you've been holding yourself back"

Seeing that it was pointless to hide it at this point I said "yes the last time I went all out not counting that scumbag muscular was in the alley where death arm's found me and those thugs were weak"

Nezu taking in all the information said "I've told you this before but for security reasons we need to know the specifics of your quirk so without lying I'm going to need you to tell me everything I hope that won't be difficult"

Nezu being forward and blur informed me of this but his tone immediately shifted
"But I understand you just recently came back from a villain attack, take this time to adjust and recover and enjoy your new dorm the dull paperwork can wait"
The mouse walked over to the door to escort me out.

Raising my eyebrow slightly I said "wait dose that mean I'll be living with everyone else?"

Nezu responded firmly "naturally. Assuming we get everyone's permission"

Having my mood soured I said "I think I might've preferred the cubical over that"

Nezu being enthusiastic said "Don't be like that, you might not see it but your classmate value you"

As I walked over to the new building I saw that it was massive with multiple stories.

Damm they didn't hold back here did they the common area is massive.

I went to my new room and opened it

it had a basic bed along with a desk.
It even has a balcony.
Is everyone's room like this?
God how high I'd their budget?

On the bed was a box.

As I made my way to the box I saw a sticky note on it.

"All of your belongings from your last room are in here young John. I left some spending money in there for you to decorate your room don't go spending it all on gel now"

"Welcome back"

At the bottom was a little all might doodle.

After I read the note I carefully put the box on the floor and threw myself onto the bed.

I looked at the roof. That hero All Might is the perfect representation of the main character from the book unordinary.

He's the strongest around and he inspires hope while listening to everyone and what they have to offer.

That imege of a frail all might flashed in my mind, I saw him during my trip from the hospital to the station it was everywhere.

He lost that trying to save me.
This is all the result of my power.

Memories flowed through my mind fighting those villans.

This power is only good for hurting others what good has come from it?

The symbol of peace sacrificed his last remains of power trying to save me.

Closing my eyes I remember
shigaraki.

During the u.s.j he was an idiotic brat whining cause things didn't go his way.

But now he's out here scheming attacks on key institutions to break down hero society.
And then there's the way he adapted himself to my abilities.

"He's a quick learner"

I stood back up from the bed
And looked on with conviction.

This place might be more accepting of weak people but I can't abandon my dad like that, Seraphina Claire and Adrian people who I once called my friends are secondary.

I have to find a way to get back to dad...to tell him I'm fine.

Having decided my goal I open the box in it Is a broken phone that I brought from my world.

I set it on the desk and move on to unpack everything.
I spend the following time setting everything up.

I set all My work materials from class. On the table in neatly ordered cups.
I hang my backpack on the back of the door.
Organized all the clothes In the closet.

After every thing was were it needed to be I cleaned everything making sure it was spotless.

Finally being done with everything I sit on the chair.
On the desk infront of me was a pen and book.
I opened it and just started writing.

----------------------------------------------------‐---------------------
-
One week later

The dormitory door was opened by Aizawa.

Aizawa gave class one A a quick run down "each student dormitory holds one class. girls are on the right and boys on the left"

"The entire first floor is a common area that's were you'll find kitchen, baths and laundry room."

Sero looked outside "there's even a courtyard"

Mina ran around the place with her arms extended "wow so spacious and new"

Uraraka fainted "I'm living in a mansion"
Ida responded worried for her.

Yayorozu looking at the area said "this room is about the size of my closet but I'll manage"

Uraraka shouted "it's the size of my house!"

Aizawa gave everyone in class a list "these are your dorm assignments spend the rest of the day unpacking I'll tell you more about your lessons tomorrow so get to work"

"Yes Mr Aizawa" responded the class

As it become night time all of class 1-a boys were gathered in the common area.

Kirishima threw himself onto the sofa "ah I'm so beat"

Sero aggred saying "you and me both you done unpacking?"

Kirishima responded "I think so"

Kaminari sitting on the armrest of the sofa said "I know we could of died but it's kind of exciting living here"

Ida who chose to stand took the casual conversation and twisted it "a unified class its the perfect way to increase our cooperation and discipline how smart"

Kirishima said "so you never relax do you? And I'd hardly say unified John hasn't joined us"

The girls who had just came back from finishing their rooms joined in.

In particular hagakure sounding both mad and annoyed said "for real what is he even doing in that room he's been locked in for God knows how long and after everything sensei won't even allow a proper reunion just wait till i get my hands on him"

Izuku cut into the conversation "still sensei has a point"

Flash back

Ojiro raised his hand
"Sir I see that everyone is here but where is John? We were told that he made it back safely"

Aizawa's response was a simple.
"Oh him he's already inside. my guess probably his room but don't disturb him just let him come out when he feels comfortable."

Current time.

Izuku continues "we shouldn't forse him to do anything as classmates we should just let him move at his own pace"

Izuku also mentioned something else "I imagine being held up by villans must of been stressful"

Kaminari was the first to talk he asked in a serious tone "speaking of did you guys see him during that fight against the league"

Kirishima responded "yeah no kidding it didn't even look like the same person he was extremely brutal in that fight"

Todoroki spoke up "not just that it looked like he was stronger too. he was somehow using multiple quirks at a time"

Shoji who was also listening in mentioned "and when the league ran away none of the pros were able to get to him"

Bakugo who had silently been listening shouted "that Damm copycat bastard has been holding back the whole time I bet he's been looking down on us too."

Ojiro spoke up in defense of John "John isn't like that at all. I'm sure he has his reasons"

Sero asked a question "but still was it necessary to stab someone that many times over when you already won?"

Ojiro couldn't find a way to respond.

Jiro moved in closer "no kidding one moment he's the weakest one there and the next he's an obstacle that villans couldn't hope to touch"

Ojiro added "I just hope he's doing fine"

A voice was heard
"Thanks Ojiro but I'm fine"

On the other side was John who stood a bit of distance away from Class one 1a.

Hagakure mad ran up to him "out of all the audacity you show up now?!"

Hagakure was now currently trying to grab his hair "Hey why didn't you even bother to give us a simple hello when we stopped near your room huh?"

After John got free from her he looked at everyone "hey stop it that hurts"

Ojiro walked up to John "glad to see you're doing okay"
Hagakure shouted "hey both of you I'm still here Don't ignore me"

John went closer to everyone "I'm sure you guys have questions"

Bakugo cutting straight to the matter with bluntness responded "tells me about your Damm quirk and no lying this time you Damm jester"

John's pov.

The entire class was looking at me I saw no reason to lie cause truth be told I had no idea how long this kind of environment would last.

"My quirk is Aura Manipulation, it let's me hold up to 4 quirks and by intensifying my inner channels I'm able to amplify the quirk to an extent."

"I can use all four ablites at a time and combine them if I find compatability and that's all there really is to know"
I responded giving a simple explanation.

Izuku getting curious said "that's a very versatile quirk but I still don't get it during the kamino incident you obviously copied the hero kamui woods"

Not knowing who he was talking about I asked "is it the guy who could manipulate wood?"
Izuku responded "yes his quirk allows him to manipulate wood that he generates from his body but when you copied him you were generating it externally and conjuring it from the ground and air."

"Also kamui has a weakness to fire so how were you able to make that work when you copied the villan dabi?"

Scratching My head I think to myself man I forgot just how curious this guy is when it comes to other people's abilities can't say i Don't relate but still "I see I should of probably been more specific you see when i copy an ability my physical body doesn't change so that ment I couldn't actually produce wood from my body like kamui. Anytime I copy something I do it through my aura"

"Since my aura is an extention of myself it's pretty much a part of my body so that's how I was able to activate it externally, while you're right that his ability has a weakness to fire that weakness went away when I combined it with a fire ability"

Izuku understanding said "ah I see it's almost Like the creation of an entirely new quirk I'm going to have to update my journal" he said mumbling.

Yayorozu asked "why would you hide this from us?"
I mumbled "that's not important I only defended myself"

Aizawa had walked into the the common area "that principle was right you're the exact opposite of bakugo you're actually ashamed of your talents aren't you"

Looking at Aizawa I responded "when did you-?"

"I see that you waited for everyone to gather before coming"
He let out a smile "so I did the same and waited for you" As he said this he waved around a paper.

Confused mineta asked "Hey what's that?"

Aizawa answered the question "A formal request to drop the hero course"

The class was surprised and all John could do was look down
"Hey that kinda of stuff is supposed to be private isn't it?" I asked.

Aizawa responded "I don't really see a problem you were just about to tell them yourself"

Ojiro confused asked "Hey what's the deal you can't be serious"

Mina surprised Said "no way you're leaving us?"

Seeing that Aizawa pushed me into the fire I just decided to be blunt
"It's for the best. Just look around ever since I started using my ability again I've done nothing but hurt. What good has come from it?"

"I'm not a good person so I'm not suited to be a hero it's as simple as that, besides I have my priorities set on something else"

Aizawa walked over to me and pushed a letter onto me.

"Before you go cursing out your quirk have you ever considered that the only reason you feel that way is because you only fought back when it was your only choice? that's not very rational or responsible"

"What you just said is a lie. You are a hero what you have in your hands right now is a letter from the boy you Saved kota"

"Going off your actions from the camp you can be stubborn at times that's why I waited for the whole class to be here"

"Take a look at those six over there izuku, todoroki, Ida, Yayorozu, Kirishima and ojiro they ignored strict orders to stay put just to try and save you"

I looked at those six.
Kirishima said "I couldn't just stand back after everything."

Ojiro also spoke "we couldn't just let you fight alone you have no idea how powerless we felt when we couldn't find an opening to save you"

Snaping away my attention was once more Aizawa "if you truly want nothing to do with being a hero that's fine I won't stop you from it. I just wanted you to see the impact you had on others before you made that choice. That's all" finishing his objective Aizawa had left.

My focus was on my teacher but cutting it off was hagakure who said "no way you can't leave. Not after everything everyone's been through. As a class to lose someone now isn't right"

Todoroki also joined in and walked closer "Hey lisen I know what it's like to have hatred for your own quirk and I don't exactly know what led you to hate yours but sensei is right if you only use it when you're unstable then of course you're not going to have control over the outcome"

"If you need someone to talk to about it I'm here" said todoroki relating with John's predicament.

Ida the class rep said in his usual tone "let's move on from all of this John and strive to become better heros if you truly belive your quirk is only good for hurting others let's prove you wrong"

Kaminari who was still sitting on the arm rest lifted up his arm "so what if it turns out you have a flashy quirk. nothings changed you're still our reliable John and nothing will change that so what do you say?"

Jiro who appeared to be next to him commented "that was surprisingly good coming from you"

Denki annoyed shouted "hey I'm always like that"

Jiro then looked at me "I'll be honest and say it outright I wasn't exactly a fan of your tactics during the sports festival. I just didn't find it very heroic but still you gave me and everyone else a new perspective and we all grew from it. It would be a shame if you left" a bunch of classmates agreed with her stance.

Shoji and tokoyami also seemed to be redy to something.
"Back during the camp you saw us in a dangerous situation and helped us get out of it so if you think about it you already used your quirk in a non destructive way" commented shoji.

Tokoyami elaborated "I agree with him and while you're training was brutal I got stronger from it even so you did it out of good intentions that's why I don't believe you when you say you aren't a good person."

Izuku chimed in to what tokoyami said "yeah he's right I also learned a lot from watching you use my quirk. I know it doesn't mean much from me but you too can be a hero "

Yayorozu also commented "I second what he said all you're doing right now is degrading yourself you're more then capable everyone here has their own flaws they have to live with but that's okay we class 1a will always find a way to move forward"

Contrasted by Midoriya's and Yayorozu's supportive gesture was a short tempered bakugo "Listen here you annoying bastard there's nothing I hate more then fakes especially ones that hold back" he said that last part as he glared at todoroki.

"I'm not letting you leave until I have my payback for the sports festival got it! And no holding back"

What I saw infront of me wasn't an entire graduating class out to get me but a group of people who want me to say,

What the hell Is this sensation

Sero who was standing up with his arms crossed said "we mean it man you'll always be a part of our class no matter what"
Everyone in class was unified in this opinion.

Looking at this I let out a slight breath
"You guys just couldn't make easy for me could you?"

Sero amused let out a slight chuckle and responded "duh, just what did you think was gonna happen us being mad at you for holding back? trust me we already had one of those"

"Just"

Being confused by what he said I asked.
"Just what?"

He put his hands on my sholder and in
A very serious tone said "just promise me you aren't going to hit me with a massive ice glacier in the next festival"

Cought offgaurd by his humor I respond
"No probably not but if I had to I'd probably hit you with a combination of both fire and ice"

my response sent a look of fear down his face to which some of the others laughed.

hey shouted back at them "Hey that's not funny!"

Looking at how everything was unfolding with the entire class just goffing off I understood I wouldn't be able to escape them.

Without even noticing I let out a slight smirk.

Hagakure who was near me said "did you actually smile? See I knew you had it in you"

Ojiro then asked me directly "Dose this mean you plan on staying? "

"I guess so. I just wasn't expecting this kind of reaction"

As those words left my mouth I remembered shigaraki calling me 1A's dark horse.

But it didn't feel like thatat all. I was blind to it the whole time but I wasn't an outcast.
Just different.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 346 25
[A UnOrdinary Fanfiction] Everything seems all right at Wellston until somebody new joins in. John, the supposed "mid-tier" overturns Wellston and ev...
26.1K 680 43
What if John didn't pose as a cripple? What could've changed? Come with me through one of the many possibilities. Updates Every Sunday None of these...
8.8K 320 24
It's just a normal day at Wellston when John's long lost sister shows up. She was taken by their mother so she could be trained and master her abilit...
3.1K 91 73
DISCLAIMER: I do not own unordinary as it belongs to uru-chan. this is just a fanfic. 2 students enroll in Wellston, One who is a cripple who is rela...