Akame Ga Kill OC Story: Broth...

By Gamekip99

When two brothers straight from the afterlife come down to a world of assassination and corruption, with one... More

OCs info
Prologue: Cut the Tension
Chapter 1: This Doesn't Make Cents!
Chapter 2: Shed some Light on the Night-mare
Chapter 3: Sweet Teams
Chapter 4: Past or Future, but Present is Tense.
Chapter 5: Starry Staring Knight
Chapter 6: I Know Why The Caged Bird Stings.
Chapter 7: Shot Up!
Chapter 8: Hit the Road, not my Friends.
Chapter 9: Quit while you're A-Head
Chapter 10: Morning Story
Chapter 11: Time Heals all Wounds
Chapter 12: Seryu Later
Chapter 13: Don't Leaf Me
Chapter 14: Ferry Impressive
Chapter 15: No I in Scheme
Chapter 16: Things Went A-Rye
Chapter 17: Jaegers just wanna have Fun
Chapter 18: Swept up by the Wave
Chapter 20: Dis-Manta-Ling
Chapter 21: Hell 9000
Theme Chapter: Thanksgiivng
Chapter 22: Good Mourning
Chapter 23: I Sky with My Little Eye, Newcomers
Chapter 24: Train on your Parade
Chapter 25: He Shoots, He Chores.
Chapter 26: Break a Leg, or a Tongue
Chapter 27: I Land You
You're A Mean One, Jin the Grinch.
Chapter 28: Kill the Time
Chapter 29: No Separate Way
Chapter 30: Rocky Road
Chapter 31: Second Base
Shadow Dagger Bio OCs
Chapter 32: No Exploration without Devastation
Chapter 33: Cruelty
Chapter 34: The Team Up
Chapter 35: Catching Up
Chapter 36: Umatora
Chapter 40: Esdeath x Jin
Chapter 41: Taking back the Town
Chapter 42: Fate can be Cruel
Chapter 43: I'm Sorry
Chapter 44: Fury
I Need to Talk

Chapter 19: Hard Days Knight

11 1 0
By Gamekip99

Wave was resting in his bed, but was brought to a room by Isaac, then woken up by a ton of blocks placed upon his legs.

Isaac: Wake him up.

Kurome gets some concrete slabs Narita made and drops them on his knees. He woke up on the 3rd, and then she said, "He's awake."

Isaac: One last time.

Kurome them drops it onto Wave, as the fisherman screamed in pain.

Wave: AUGHHH! What the hell?!

Isaac: You know why you're in this mess. First off, you let Esdeath's lover and apprentice escape. Second, you fought against Bulat and Terminus and neglected to tell us. Thirdly, you lost.

Wave: How was I supposed to know Yuichi would be around the area?!

Isaac: Excuses. How pathetic. Kurome!

Esdeath: Isaac. He's already in pain. Why put him through more? And he at least got the wind cleaver and I don't see you abusing Price.

Isaac: General.

He scratches his arm, and turns Wave's stone slabs to dust with just a punch as he walks to the ice General.

Isaac: Esdeath. Despite your subordinate's and your failure, since you are technically the leader, I'm a forgiving man. So if you promise not to fail me, I can give you a serum early with your choice of animal or Danger Beast.

When she heard she'd become an Earthen Spirit, she grinned wickedly. She'd not only get her apprentice back and have Tatsumi and Jin respect her, she'd have more than enough power to overpower Akame. So the answer was more than obvious.

Esdeath: I accept.

Isaac: Come on.

====================
==========

She walks into Christian's lab, and she looks at the list of animals and Danger Beasts. Esdeath wanted something strong for her, as Christian explained the serum.

Christian: These halfbreeds or Yokai or whatever could transform into the actual animal thanks to light and or dark energy. Thanks to these stones, you not only gain their traits, but can transform into that animal too. After we tested a new one on Syura, we could actually remove animal parts altogether. Now he runs like a freaking sloth!

Esdeath: Hmm. How about the Peregrine Falcon? It's a good animal and an apex predator. High speed flight capability, amazing vision, and not as much oxygen needed. But I have one question. Can you make sure I don't transform into a bird?

Christian: Ok. But you will gain wings. Unlike Samuels, you can't remove it and keep the traits.

Esdeath: Do it.

Christian: Stylish!

Stylish: Yesss, Chrissy?

Christian: Get the peregrine Falcon.

The flamboyant doctor grabs a bird, grabs a small sample of its blood, and puts it in the serum. He pulls up Esdeath's sleeve, and gives a warning.

Stylish: Now this'll sting. Not as much as a crotch shot, but-

Esdeath: Do it.

The serum was injected as Esdeath screamed in agony but she gritted her teeth, and bit into Stylish's lab coat to subside the pain, and after a little while, the pain dwindled down until she stood up. She then developed ice wings, kicked a desk, and then she screeched loudly, that it broke glass. The desk she kicked, it flew into the wall and made quite a hole.

Esdeath: Akame. You will pay for stealing my Tatsumi.

Isaac: (Christian, we have our little puppet.)

Christian: (Yes we do, sir.) Esdeath. We're planning on giving two more members a serum. Our picks are Ubiquitous and Yamada. Ubiquitous because she'll be quite a threat not only with dark gauntlets, but halfbreed serum; Yamada because she's an original Shadow Dagger like you.

Esdeath: Of course. Get preparations for their choice of animals. And make sure Kimberly doesn't take their's first.

====================
==========

After a few days, Najenda, Sayo and Ieyasu finally arrive at the main base of the Revolutionary Army.

Najenda: Now, remember. I'm part of a group of board members who run this. So although I have substantial power and respect, I still have a superior of my own. So be on your best behavior, and show them that Night Raid isn't a waste of time, money, and resources. (These original Teigu might change their mind, but these two are fallback plans.)

Both: Yes ma'am!

Najenda: In case we fight, do you remember what I taught you?

Sayo: Yeah. Switch weapons.

Ieyasu: I still don't understand how you fight with guns, Sayo. All you do is just point and shoot.

Sayo: Yeah. And daggers? They're fun to throw, but what else?

Najenda: It's me, Najenda. I've come bearing Imperial Arms and two members of Night Raid.

They open the door, and the trio enters, as Najenda bows to her superior.

Najenda: Chief Genjiro Tendo. I'm so glad you were able to take over ever since the death of Chief Edward Ot.

Ieyasu: *snickering* (Eddie Ot. Idiot.)

Sayo: Shush.

The tall man in white knight armor then stood up towards the trio from his chair.

Tendo: You have done excellent work, Miss......Najenda. But I have one question. Who are these two?

Najenda: (Oh right, he's new.) Sayo and Ieyasu. Sayo's the girl with the flower and pistol holsters, while Ieyasu is the boy in the bandana with the two swords.

Tendo: Do they have any training?

Sayo: We were both top students back in our village.

Ieyasu: She was third, Tatsumi was second, I was first.

Tendo: Ok. But Teigu? Night Raid has made an effort to find many and Najenda said she had three.

Najenda: Black Marlin. Belvac. And Scream. Not to mention thanks to Jin and Jun, or Terminus and Aegis, we've made original Teigu. Sayo and Ieyasu have them.

Sayo: The Weaponizing Eyes: Aka. They can turn into pistols, a bow and arrow, and a sniper rifle. They're able to configure the bullets fired out of them into anything. Bombs, ice shards, electric shocks, anything else.

Tendo: Interesting. Now, I hear you have Earthen Spirits under your foot.

Najenda: Yes. They used their blood to stabilize it instead of most of the original materials for Imperial Arms.

Tendo: And what of the boy's?

Ieyasu: The Temporal Turmoils. Chrono Daggers. They're blades that can control time. speed up an enemy's death, slow them down, and even speed me up with its Trump Card, Anti-Synchronizer.

Najenda: Sayo has 2. Reloader Zero and Hawkeye. Former can give infinite ammo while the latter lands every shot on who you want. You can use them simultaneously, but it saps a lot of energy.

Tendo: Such power. But you must give them to us. We need to think about the army here. When Captain Ingrid was an honorary member, she died to a poisonous berry. Original Teigu like these should be in the hand of individuals who know how to use it.

This angered Ieyasu, who stood up to Tendo.

Ieyasu: HEY! We do know how!

Sayo stood up too, but out of impulse and to defend her "friend".

Sayo: You seem to forget Teigu can reject an owner! What if we give up power you guys can't even use?!

Najenda: They have a point, Chief Tendo. Let me prove my recruits are as strong as they say they are. The death of Captain Ingrid was something we didn't account for. Please.

Tendo: Ok. I shall provide a test. We've made a training simulator using a technician's illusionary magic. What's her name. Come on.

The three walk over to an area, and they were greeted by a few scientists, and a girl with red hair and headphones.

Chelsea: I'm Chelsea. As you obviously know, I'm the technician and Chief Tendo is new to this. So he won't get names easily except Najenda's. Anyways, the objective is to kill 30 people, total. Not each. And you can't die.

Ieyasu: Ok.

Sayo: Let's show them.

Chelsea: 3, 2, 1, go!

The redhead presses a few buttons, puts her hand in a hole, then pulls it out as the simulation started. A ton of empire soldiers come and surround the two, but Ieyasu clashes his daggers together, and activates Anti-Synchronizer. He then rushes to the soldiers and slashes their necks with little to no effort. Before his Trump Card wore off, he killed 10 soldiers, and then just stuck to guarding with his daggers or slowing them down. Sayo meanwhile, she loaded her guns and used electric bullets because of how Metal conducted electricity. Thanks to that, she shot down another 10 soldiers.

Sayo: This is too easy!

Ieyasu: Let's show them a little something.

Then, they somehow swap weapons by throwing them in the air, and jumping to grab their partner's weapon. Ieyasu then does 5 headshots while Sayo uses a mix of martial arts and wakizashi attacks. She jump kicks 2 guards and slashes their chests afterward. Ieyasu however notices 3 guards behind her, so he uses the guns, but they fire water by mistake.

Guard: Ah!

Sayo: Thanks!

She then sweeps their legs, and throws the daggers into their necks, while also grabbing one of her guns and firing at the last guard's head. The helmet flies off, but it hits poor Ieyasu's crotch.

Ieyasu: *collapses* Not again.

He falls and holds his nuts in pain, but Chelsea was more focused on them achieving their goal.

Chelsea: Great! Chief? Also get some ice for the poor boy.

Tendo: Well, ok. I can see you've trained some excellent assassins. Now, you don't seem to have a Teigu of your own. Would you like one?

Najenda: Of course, sir.

She looks over a bunch of Teigu, but she disk that looked nice. Once she grabbed it, and a man with blue hair and horns appears.

Tendo: Ah. Susanoo. Looks like you managed to unlock it. Are you sure?

Najenda: Yes, Chief Tendo.

Once Ieyasu has some ice on his crotch, he gets back up and hears "Susanoo".

Ieyasu: Ah. God of the storms.

Sayo: Who knew you were so knowledgeable with this type of stuff?

Ieyasu: Wait, you don't think I'm knowledgeable in anything?

Sayo: We should give him a nickname. Susa!

Najenda: No. Soos?

Ieyasu: Nah. Su. That's short and sweet.

Susanoo: Who do I serve?

Najenda: Uh, me?

Susanoo: (He looks like my former general and user. What luck!) I look forward to serving you, sir.

Najenda: Actually, I'm a woman.

Susanoo: But you look masculine. Short hair, eye patch, just like my old master.

Najenda looked embarrassed once hearing this, while Ieyasu and Sayo laughed until Najenda glared at them.

Najenda: If you tell anyone about what Su said, you'll likely visit Jin and Jun's parents at the drop of my weapon on your skulls.

Both: Yes ma'am.

Najenda: And also, Chief Tendo, I was wanting to see if you could supply me with members for my team. Here are some requirements.

She writes a list of things she wanted, but once Tendo goes through it, he looks back at her with disappointment.

Tendo: Unfortunately, there are none available that fit your 5 conditions.

1. They must be an experienced assassin.

2. A Teigu and proficiency on it.

3. Not be a wanted criminal.

4. Young, to draw away suspicion.

5. Good Intuition.

Chelsea: Wait. I'm all that! I'm around 17. I have a Teigu, I'm not only an assassin, but also a scientist here, and I used to be a citizen of Solaris! Everyone was assumed to have died, so that meant me too.

Tendo: Chelsea? Are you sure?

Chelsea: Of course! I've been wanting to leave this stuffy lab job but because of the Hidden Resistance's, and Jin and Jun's research, I couldn't quit. If Najenda agrees.

Najenda: What's your Teigu?

Chelsea: Gaea Foundation. I can become any living biological creature, even plants. But unlike Spirits, I'm not super strong or speedy. Just a regular assassin slash scientist here.

Tendo: Ok. But the old city of Solaris, where the new Hidden Resistance Base is hid, we'll provide you with a messenger now. Even after your little blunder with Ingrid, this should help you redeem yourself. He's risen to the ranks of Captain in a short amount of time. Captain Trenton Hawthorne.

They look to see a boy in black hair and blue eyes, in a jacket.

Najenda: Trenton? I thought you were a blond.

Trent: Yeah. But I got a hold of a brand new Teigu, and one of its effects is hair change. It's called the Mirror Blade: Echo-Slash. It has the ability to not only be a sharp sword and attack, but if used defensively, it can reflect any attacks back at the person. It has two Trump Cards. One is Perma-shield. It grabs a shield that only the wielder can see, and it guards everywhere around their body. 2nd is the Medusa Blade. It can turn people into stone and I can control it. But if I turn people into stone and then it turns off, I have to wait a while before it recharges so I can turn him back. And also it changed my hair from blond to black.

Tendo: Despite the loss of Captain Ingrid, you'll be fine with another liaison from the Hidden Resistance. Dr. Reed and her allies approved.

Najenda: Why?

Tendo: In the world we want, no, the world we need, we can't push allies away, but we can't bend over to their need. When I saw you with those Earthen Spirits, and info from the Hidden Resistance that they made Teigu, I was always going to reinstate your status among us. But I wanted to see their power myself. I shall provide you with these 3 new members of your team, and now you're back, Miss Najenda. As one of us, and at the base.

Najenda: Thank you, Chief Tendo. We'll be making our way back home now. It'll take a couple days though. So rest up, you two.

Both: Yes ma'am.

Tendo: Hold on. Are you sure you don't want an Air Manta home? We have plenty.

Najenda: No, I already have much. We shouldn't-

Tendo: We have a nest of these things. And we're running out of nests and aquariums.

Ieyasu: Can we?!

Sayo: Ieyasu, we can't say it like that. Can we please take one home?

Najenda: *sigh* Alright kids. (This will help us get home faster and make sure Jun didn't put the whole place in jeopardy.) But we're staying here a few days to get provisions and supplies. We may hunt, but it's for our trip home and convenience.

Tendo: Chelsea, Susanoo, and Hawthorne, you're under Najenda's watch from now on. But Hawthorne is also under the Hidden Resistance's watch as well.

Sayo: Wait, I've been meaning to ask, Najenda, how's Dr. Reed?

Najenda: Mia's doing fine. Thanks.

====================
==========

Back at home, Night Raid was gathering intel from what Jin and Tatsumi got. Jin had a lot more info since he explored the castle and saw a glimpse of the Shadow Daggers's true plan, but was with Leone and Jun since Akame and Tatsumi were on a date.

Jin: They're creating fake stones, using our blood whenever we use the stones.

Jun: Oh dear. Anything else?

Jin: Other than the fake stones, nothing. Also, my senses as a Earthen Spirit were diminishing since I was using this less.

Jun: What did you use?

Jin: The Wind Cleaver. Until I went mindless and stabbed into Wave. The guy who's a lot like Tatsumi. Guessing that's how I turned back.

Leone: And the info, Wave uses Grand Chariot, Seryu is back from the dead, so we can assume they can resurrect people (If we don't kill Isaac, we're screwed), Run uses Mastema, Stylish was Dylan Sherman's assistant.

Jin: It's Christian Shepherd, actually.

Jun: That's what she said, Tristan Chester.

Leone: Kurome is on the team with Yatsufusa, Bols with Rubicante, Yamada Yoshiko with Arbor, and Narita Akira with Cloner still, and Esdeath's advisor. Boss used to work under Narita, the now Secretary of State.

Jin: I'm just going to work in my lab. Call me down in case lunch comes.

Jun: I'm sorry bro, but me and Leone are going out together for lunch.

Leone: Yeah. Back to that tavern, you know, where we "swindled" Tatsumi.

Jin: Oh.........ok. Have fun.

He slowly walked to the lab and was feeling extremely down, but didn't know why. Jun and Leone noticed however. Leone wanted to say it to someone she knew, and was trustworthy, but not around the hideout. So they walked out and into the city, and once they arrived at the bar, she talked to her boyfriend.

Leone: You have to promise to never tell anyone.

Jun: Ok.

Leone: Jin found someone he's in love with. It's General Esdeath.

Jun: What? I don't even know how to feel about this.

Leone: I know, right? Jin could have mostly, any woman, but he chooses a psychotic, genocidal, enemy?

Jun: I'm glad bro found someone to love, and although I'm disappointed he's not into Sheele, we should try to make him forget about the ice maniac.

Leone: Yeah. But first, some good old fashioned alcohol!

Jun: Sure. Fun fact, my baby bro never drank alcohol in his entire existence.

Leone: Wow! He's missing out then, Foxy.

Jun: Know it too well, Kitty. But should we still go with a plan for a blind with him and Sheele?

Leone: Sure!

They then order some drinks and food, and after a little while, Leone had a hangover and Jun was feeling fine. So he secretly used his powers and healed her headache.

Leone: Thank you, Johnny. You're a peach.

Jun: You're welcome, Leone.

She kisses his cheek, and licks his ear, and the fox boy looked embarrassed by that while Leone giggled a bit.

====================
==========

Meanwhile, Akame and Tatsumi were in a secluded area, away from the city. They were hunting for food to eat, but also a great view.

Akame: And we're prepared to hunt down any animals?

Tatsumi: Yep. Even got seasonings for them.

Akame: Let's go.

They spent the day killing animals and hunting them. Tatsumi borrowed Sayo's bow and arrows, and although he was 3rd best in arrows and behind to Ieyasu, and definitely Sayo, he was still skilled with one.

Tatsumi: Let me tell you, Sayo is our best markswoman. Me and Ieyasu are good, but her? She's on a whole 'nother level.

Akame: That must be how she got so skilled using Aka.

Tatsumi: Yep. Ieyasu knew how to use a knife, and he's the most skilled in weapons. He can use anything. But he likes knives since they're easy to handle and don't put too much weight on the hands.

Akame: And.....did you see Kurome? My sister?

Tatsumi: Yeah. She wanted to kill you.

Akame: Tatsumi? Do you remember when we faced against Zanku?

Tatsumi: Yeah?

Akame: Kurome was the person I saw getting mauled by Jin and Jun.

Tatsumi: Why do you still care for her though? You're on opposite sides, and she's seen as a good guy while we're, you know.

Akame: She's my sister. We've been together ever since our parents sold us. We were some of the top assassins, but I beat her and she was unfortunately put into Assassin No. 8 while I was Assassin No. 7, and put into a group of 7 elite assassins. But soon, we grew distant once I saw the corruption but Kurome didn't. Once the group I had dissolved, I left, and she viewed me as a traitor.

Tatsumi: Wow. I'm so sorry. That's so awful. You love your little sister but she hates you as well.

Akame: All because of my crappy parents. I still remember that day. I couldn't forget it no matter how much I did. We were walking down a road, and about to get a big bag of candy. If that was me now, I'd have eaten the entire store.

Tatsumi chuckled and Akame did too before she continued.

Akame: We soon found it was closed, and Kurome threw a fit. I tried to calm her down, but she ran away crying. I followed her, and soon, we stopped. I talked her into going home and she accepted. But just as we were about to enter our house, a hooded man with a white lock of hair had a big bag of candy, and offered to give it to us. Kurome and me, since we were kids, we accepted. But he put us in the bag of candy and hopped off. Soon we got into this assassin program to be trained assassins for the empire, and he never said the reason until years later. It was because our parents sold us, and didn't want them telling us.

Tatsumi: I'm sorry Akame. I can't undo the past, maybe Ieyasu can if we can use time travel with his swords, but I promise you this. I will always be with you. No matter what. You're my lover. No one but you, because you're my one and only.

Akame: Oh Tatsumi.

They then started kissing, and Tatsumi carried his girlfriend bridal style, and even got a little intimate by kissing her neck as Akame moaned a bit.

Akame: Ah. Ahh. Tatsumi....ah.....please...ah...if we do this.....ahhh....I can't hold back.

Tatsumi: Sorry. But you're cute when you're like this.

She blushed again and Tatsumi put her down. Then they did a regular kiss as Tatsumi walked with Akame in the woods. Soon, the assassin couple hunted for more food, and then they saw a beautiful sight.

Tatsumi: For as crappy as the Capitol can be, it sure looks beautiful in the night. Not as beautiful as you, Akame.

Akame: *giggle* Oh Tatsumi.

Tatsumi: You can see so much from here. And it's just a short distance from here and down to the Capitol. And, wait, is that my village?!

Akame: It is!

Tatsumi: This would be a perfect spot to live. Once this is all over. I'd be near my village and the Capitol. And, once we get married, it'd be perfect for raising a family.

Akame: It would be. Now come on. Let's go home.

====================
==========

Leone and Jun were heading home from a day of drinking and hanging out, while Akame and Tatsumi were back from a hunting trip, but they see Sheele mopping the floors and Jin teaching her.

Jin: Pretend the mop is your scissors, and the mess is targets. You have to kill the mess though.

Sheele: Yes Jin. *giggle* It's so fun.

She mops the floors and actually does the job well. All 4 members rush up to see Sheele do something other than chores as she greets them.

Sheele: Hi everyone. Jin was helping me mop the floors.

Jin: The problem wasn't what I said, it was how I was saying it. Sheele was good at killing, so I tried to translate it into a form of dialogue she could understand.

Sheele: And I'm doing some work for you guys. Sorry it took so long.

Bulat. Yeah. She's just finished the floors in our rooms.

Mine: Jin's been nicer than usual to Sheele. Don't know why, but I'm glad my best friend isn't being mistreated by Jin blackhearted-ness.

Jin: And I'm glad you gotten some brain cells on empathy.

Mine: Watch it, pal.

Jin: You have a watch on you.

Everyone snicked and Mine pulled out Pumpkin while Jin raised his hands, then used Nightmare Stare. She dropped her rifle and started shivering in a fetal position.

Mine: I....hate....you.

Jin: You made the first move.

Leone: Ooooh. Maybe not you and Sheele, what about you and Mine?

Mine: What?! No way! I would never be with him and I have 3 reasons! One! He's so rude to me!

Jin: To be fair, you're rude to everyone else. And also, I'd never want to be with a selfish, rude, inconsiderate-

Mine: N-No interrupting! Two! He's selfish!

Jin: (Takes one to know one.)

Mine: I can tell you'll pull out some stupid remark, so I'm going off!

She stomps into the room, and then thinks he third reason why she'd never want to be with Jin.

Mine: (Three...why even bother? He'll be gone anyway.)

Jin: Ok, let's go eat. I found some Sparkling Salmon. Definitely get our strength up. Lubbock, Mine, Bulat are probably headed there now. Come on guys.

Akame and Tatsumi rushed in and Jun and Leone hugged Jin once they got to the entrance.

Jun: Good job bro. (Maybe we don't need a blind date after all.)

Leone: (He seems happy. Maybe we should just let him be.)

But soon, they were approached by Kelly, who had a message.

Kelly: Heya-oh I'm sorry. It's a message from En. Christian Shepherd just gave Esdeath a halfbreed serum. And the Minister's son Syura as well, but he got turned into a sloth. Ever since the killing of Iokal, Christian has been experimenting with halfbreed blood. They'll be testing more on Ubiquitous and Price.

Jin: Oh god no.

Jun: That fight. Against Raymond. He stabbed us and it felt like our life force got sucked out, it was our blood.

Leone: You didn't know. There's nothing to apologize for. But that vision. How many days?

Jun: Just about the time it takes for Najenda to get back on a air manta ray. But it's from the RA's base and we couldn't teleport there. So I can't calculate how long it'll take.

Jin: Don't worry bro. Me and Leone. We'll always be with you.

Leone: I promise that.

Jun: You promise?

Both: I promise.

====================
==========

Kelly VAs
JVA: Inori Minase
EVA: Erica Lindbeck

Trenton Hawthorne VAs
JVA: Yuki Kaji
EVA: Austin Tindle

====================
==========

Chapter 19: End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 156 17
You are just a regular girl, but maybe you mean a little bit more to him. (This is in your POV although it may also be in other characters POV as wel...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
7.3K 2.2K 29
Imagine going from this: "Can I kiss you?" Those words reverberated through my ears and sent shivers down my spine, literally. I could sense the pass...