||Hate You|| JJK Ff

By Bangtan_bixh

[๐˜๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž - ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž - ๐€๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค] โแด˜สŸแด‡แด€๊œฑแด‡ แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ แด…แดษด'แด› แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ แดส แดษช๊œฑแด‡ส€ส แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡สŸแด˜สŸ... More

โš ๏ธWarningโš ๏ธ
.๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.
.๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†.
A/n
๐™š โ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹…สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ ๐™š โ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹…
แด‡xแด˜สŸแด€ษดแด€แด›ษชแดษด

Chapter 7.

3.5K 212 35
By Bangtan_bixh

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.07•°*"˜.•°*"˜

*SLAP*

His face was thrown on the other side when my palm rested on his cheek, I don't know what has gotten into me when he used all those cheap words on me, I didn't wanted to do that but I also myself didn't get to know when I raised my hand, I also went froze cause I know that the circumstances are not gonna be positive.

My soul shivered when he glared at me with his eyes as I gulped and took my steps back when he had his towards me. "You dared to Slap me". He said while gritting his teeth, I fisted my palm as I'd to show some bravery, if now I didn't then I'll always be on my knees in front of him which I would never want to cause it's clear that he don't want to punish me for my Sins but want to use me for his dirty desires and I can't let it happen. "Just the way you tried to touch me".

He chuckled at my boldness and I could guess that he sensed the fear even in my bold tone, I kept on walking back while gulping as he was taking his wide steps at me, I didn't get to know that at the back it was a coffee table as I hit and was about to trip but he was fast enough to catch me up, I gasped when I was about to fall but he wrapped his arm around my waist where I clenched his coat tightly in my tiny palm while directly looking into his eyes which was blowing fire flares out made me to gulp hardly.

My body is shivering in his as he pulled me closer with an jerk made me to gasp loudly. He wrapped his wide around my throat as I wide my eyes when he put a pressure. "What the fuck you said!". He said while gritting his teeth, letting me know that he's not liking my fake attitude that I made towards him which made him mad, my mouth hung when he clenched his fingers making me hard to breath, I hold his wrists and tried to push him but he just don't care and just putting more pressure around my neck, I swear my color has turned white where I felt like my eyes will come outta my sockets as I felt cutting my oxygen off where I tried my best to jin and jerk Jungkook away when I felt myself getting pass out.

I immediately coughed when Jungkook let go of me making me to breath hardly, I looked at the other side and tried to push him away. "Leave me". I tried so hard for not to let my voice shiver but I can't help where he didn't spoke but I could sense he's cursing me with just his gaze over mine. My eyes went wide when his hand went under my shirt and I felt chills when his cold hand touched my warm body where I wiggled in his grip but he just don't care.

"Leave me, you're being ridiculous Jungkook! Stop being a bastard". I said in an high tone as I wide my eyes when he hold my Jaws in an animal grip made me to feel pain, a yelp left my mouth when he slammed me badly on the wall while holding my Jaws in his grip made my eyes to went teary by his rough act.

"Curse my name again and I'll not waste another second in fucking your life right now, right here". I gulped by his rough tone and act as tears fall down from my eyes thus his glare was at my soft teary eyes which was looking into his, finding a little sympathy but all I saw was hate in his eyes.

I was breathing heavily as my chest was getting up and down made his gaze to rest in my chest as I gulped when I found Lust in his eyes. "Please". I whispered as he licked his pierced lips. "Fuck! You look sexy when you beg". He said with an mischievous smirk made me to get stunned. "You Slapped me and Cusrsed me, Princess deserves a well punishment". I wide my eyes as he let go of my Jaws and took one step back.

"On your knees".

I jerk my wide eyes at him while gulping and holding down my upcoming tears, he tilted his head with an raised brow made him to look 10 times more dangerous then ever where I looked down and shook my head. "Don't do that please". He hissed and took his step at me, he held my chin between his fingers and softly stroke it. "Why can't I?!" I shook my head while tears rested on his hand which was on my chin.

"I was the first one to Love you but you couldn't let me be the first one to Fuck you". I gulped while watching the pure hate in his eyes for me as he walked closer to me that our bodies almost touched, I gasped when he made his down region to touch mine as I felt something between my legs as I rested my palms on his chest with my teary eyes to push him but he held my wrists aggressively and again slammed me on the wall as I looked down while trying to push him away, I jerk my wide teary eyes at him when I felt his  hard erection on my womanhood, it's hard, hard like rock, crushing me as I shook my head. "Please let me go". I said while choking on my tears, my heart broke to listen him chuckling sarcastically.

"You obviously look damn sexy while begging". He said as he hold my hairs and jerk me on the ground made me to yelp in pain, He crouched down as I squirmed when he touched my foot with his fingers and run them higher made me try to get up but he caught my wrist and again jerked me down made me to cry.

"What do you want". I cried as a sly smirk formed on his pierced lips. "Just tell me you like it rough?!". My breath hitched as I felt my inner throbbing when he asked that such question, I was speechless also was scared, is he going to do that with me?! Is he going to force himself on me?! Lots of questions were popping as my soul was shivering.

He pushed me down on the ground as he hovered over me. "Just let go!". I cried as he removed his coat and lossen his tie made me to look at him with the most scared expression on my face, I was damn scared for the upcoming event, I gasped when he had his face in my crook, I closes my eyes when I felt his lips on my skin, hold his shoulders to push him but he aggressively hold my wrists and pin me down. "Jungkook". I said softly within my sobs. "Scream my name Louder". He whispered in my ear and bite on my earlobe sending shivers down to my spine.

He spread my legs by placing his knees between making me to shook my head like crazy. His hands travelled to my thighs to upwards made me to feel shivers as he touched the waistline of my underwear. "Please, I'm still sensitive down there". I said in the most begging tone as he looked at me and smirked, taking his hand more inside making me to clench my eyes while jerking my head and trying to kick my legs off as I breathed when he pulled down my underwear thus I gasped when he rubbed my clit with his merciless fingers.

"Umm, So wet and juicy". He chuckled making me to be ashamed at my own self as I closes my eyes in shame. "Please". I begged as my eyes rolled back when he made circles on my entrance making me to feel weird, mixed emotions like I don't want to admit my real feelings but just want to focus on denying his touch that maybe I was longing for years.

Unkownly a moan left my mouth when he entered his middle finger inside of me yet slowly making me to feel each and every feel inside, I bite on my lips, feeling him filling me, holding myself when he starts to thrust himself inside me as tears streamed down by his rough actions when he entered his ring finger too making me to cry by the slight pain with stings of pleasure too. "Damn! You're fucked by your shitty husband but still so fucking tight! I can bet he only fucked your pussy once or he couldn't fuck you the right and rough like you deserves to be, but don't worry I'll fuck you right cause you only deserves to be fuck by me with the right way!".

He exclaimed making me to groan when he twisted his fingers inside me as exploring inside me where my walls clenched around his fingers like they were longing for him for a long time, his fingers went extreme slippery due to my wetness, I remember that I never was that wet with Yoongi, with my husband, but why I'm wet right now! Why my body is reacting that way when I'm denying it, when I don't want it to be that way.

he removed my hairs from my face and caressed my cheek making more tears to stream down. "You'll get use to it soon". He said and  stood making me to wide my eyes, it took some seconds me to process for what he just said as I immediately stood but limped thus I managed to get on my feet.

"You've turned a monster". I said while breaking into tears as he turned his face at me and chuckled. "You made me that way and I'm telling you once again, dare to curse my name again and I'll fucking fuck you". His eyes, they are so different as I closes mine and bowed at him. "I may take a leave now Mr. Jeon". I said and turned with my weak knees, walked to my cabin as I closes the door behind and rested myself on the door as I slide down while breaking into a mess.

Jungkook gulps while watching you crying through his screen, you sitting on the floor crying so hard as he shuts down his screen cause he knows that you'll crying so hard and he can't see this thus he looks at the other side while blinking his eyes to prevent the falling tears.

"I thought you were mine but now I'll make you mine"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 22K 28
"๐–๐š๐ข๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  !" "๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ?!" "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐, ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ง...
31.2K 2.8K 21
"๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐ฃ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง." "๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ...
170K 7.9K 123
โแด˜สŸแด‡แด€๊œฑแด‡ ษช'แด แด€สŸส€แด‡แด€แด…ส แด…ษช๊œฑสŸษชแด‹ษชษดษข สแดแดœ ษดแดแดก, แด…แดษด'แด› แดแด€แด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด›แด แด„แดษดแด แด‡ส€แด› ษชษดแด›แด สœแด€แด›แด‡.โž ษช ๊œฑแด€ษชแด… สœแด‡ แด˜แดœสŸสŸแด‡แด… แดแด‡ แด„สŸแด๊œฑแด‡ส€ ๊œฑqแดœแด‡แด‡แดขษชษดษข แดส แดกแด€ษช๊œฑแด› แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑแด˜แด€แด›. โแดกสœแด€แด› แด…ษชแด… สแดแดœ ๊œฑ...
48.4K 2.5K 23
"๐‘Š๐’‰๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”๐‘– ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ฝ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’..." . . . . . ๐ผ๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘š๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘“๐‘–...