Our Daughter (Slenderman x Fe...

By Broken_Samurai_

Sally sings a song you used to always sing to her when she was alive. She never forgot it even after she was... More

Promise
Study
Touch
Familiar
Torn
Distrust
Arguments
New Uncertainties
Interrogation
Ally
Trying
Fun Together
Roses from the Heart
Still Here
Enemy
Royal Mess Up
Bigger Person
Regret
Apology
Sleep Over
Feelings
Fears and Threats
Demon Sickness: Stage 2
Insecure Relaxation
Realizations
Physical Dream
Help
Promise
Closer
Ball
Keeping You Safe
Power
Destruction
Just Me and You
Talk
Need
Need (Lemon)
Morning After

About You

959 56 16
By Broken_Samurai_

~~Slender's Pov~~

"Where's Y/N?" Jane asks when she comes to the kitchen. "She's not in her room."

"Trender stole her. Something about not revealing her until the right moment," Slender huffs. "He wants to do the whole coming down the grand staircase thing."

"Awww. Are you going to be the one to meet her?!" Jane asks with excitement.

"Yes," He mumbles, his cheeks dusting pink. "She's not happy about it."

"She just doesn't like all the attention being on her," Jane explains. "She deserves it though, after all she's done."

"I haven't even seen her dress yet. Trender banned me from seeing it," Slender explains, shutting off the water in the sink as he finishes the dishes. "Did you see it?"

"Actually? No, none of us have. She told us about getting measurements but that was it. None of us have gotten to see it," She explains. "Still, I can't wait to see it."

"Brother! Everything is set up!" Splendor declares when he enters the kitchen. "Now everyone just needs to change!"

Slender nods and makes the announcement to everyone, making sure any last minutes things are taken care of before he goes to his room to change. His suit is made up of a dress shirt, vest, tie, and a black jacket with black dress pants as well. He slides on the white undershirt and buttons it up. Next, he puts on the vest adorned with red hibiscus flowers all sewn with red thread. The vest is beautiful. Next comes the tie, the design similar to his vest. Everything is soft and feels light so he shouldn't get too hot dancing. He has to give his brother credit. He's an impressive man.

He slides on the suit jacket and buttons it up along with the cuffs. He tucks a red handkerchief into the pocket of the suit jacket before heading out of his room. He checks on everyone to make sure no one needs assistance with their clothes. The boys mostly need help with their ties and the girls are helping each other out for the most part but occasionally need his help with zippers or buttons. Everyone heads to the ballroom as they get finished with getting dressed. Slender chuckles softly as everyone compliments each other on their outfits. He looks around but he still doesn't see you anywhere.

"Trender still isn't done?" Offender asks, coming up to his brother. "Think they're doin' somethin'?"

"What? Like what?" Slender asks, unable to hide the low growl in his voice.

"Who's to say? Maybe she likes Trender more than you," Offender hums, grunting when he's pushed. "Oi! You wanna fight?!"

"Leave Slender alone," Splendor snaps in annoyance. "Stop doing things that make him unsure. He needs confidence if he's ever going to ask her out."

"How did you know I wanted to ask her out?" Slender hisses, dropping his voice so the three of them could converse without prying ears. He doesn't need someone else telling you how he feels about you.

"Oh please. It's written all over your face," Offender snickers. "You like her and it shows. Plus, you kinda don't have a choice with all the younger pastas calling her mom."

"I'm not going to marry her purely on that. It's rude," Slender hisses back.

"It's the sex isn't it? Is it as great as I imagined?" Offender asks, smirking when Slender moves to grab him. "Do it."

Slender is brought to a stop as realization dawns on him, sighing and pulling his hands back to his side before retreating to stand against the doorframe. His brother is only trying to get a rise out of him. He can't let his temper get the better of him tonight. Everything has to be perfect. He's going to make sure of that.

"Finally! Where's Y/N?" Splendor demands when Trender finally shows up.

"She's not coming," Trender says, sounding completely serious.

"What? Why?" He cries, gaining the attention of everyone else as the chatter dies down. "Did something happen?"

"No I'm totally messing with you," Trender laughs, earning sighs and glares from everyone. "It was her idea!"

"When is she coming?" Slender asks, mad at how desperate he sounds.

"We have a grand staircase in this place for a reason," Trender replies, heading into the ballroom.

Slender follows his brothers into the ballroom, everyone chatting and laughing as they wait for you. Slender feels anxious as he waits for you to come down those stairs. Everyone else seems just as anxious as he is as well. This night is about you. He knows you don't want it to be but everyone is doing all of this for you. He hasn't seen them so united together in a long time. Everyone had kind of distanced themselves from each other as they went about doing their own things. Some even moved out and blend in with the human world like Jane. However, since you arrived everyone has spent more time with each other. Something he didn't realize was missing.

As everyone turns to the stairs to wait for you his feelings feel like they've exploded in his chest and now he's terrified of you coming down those steps. He's terrified by his feelings and he's terrified you won't look at him the same way he looks at you. His heart pounds hard and he feels like he needs to throw up. He looks around for the nearest exit before freezing when everyone inhales their breath. His gaze follows theirs and there you are, standing at the top of the staircase. You're in a beautiful ballgown that makes you shine in the light. Your makeup is done and your hair is done as well. He's blown away by how beautiful you look in this moment. He sees you smile and come down the staircase but he doesn't move.

Fortunately, Sally is at the front and greets you when you get to the bottom of the stairs since he's too much of a chicken to greet you. You smile as everyone compliments you, saving you from becoming overwhelmed by turning on music so everyone can dance. The ball begins and everyone seems like they're having fun. Splendor put most of the music in there so the music is a mix of everything from fast dances to slow dances. He's pretty sure the last song was technically for square dancing. He stays away from you when you attempt to find him, making one excuse or another to get away from you. He's so nervous right now.

He watches you dance with the various pastas on the dance floor, some having scattered for the game room while others went to eat. He just stays back and watches it all. Why is he so nervous about this?! He's THE Slenderman! He shouldn't get nervous about asking a woman out! He groans from his corner and heads to get a glass of champagne to hopefully calm his nerves.

"Down for a dance boss man?" Jane teases as she holds her hand out for him.

A sigh leaves me but, beneath his blank face is a smile. He downs the champagne in one gulp before accepting Jane's hand and following her out on the dance floor. Many of the pastas whistle or tell Jane good job dragging him out of hiding. Geez, they all have way too much control on him. He dances with the girls and even the boys, the party lively and fun. His nerves have calmed now that he's spent time with everyone. However, you're nowhere to be found on the dance floor. Where'd you go? He checks the game room and then the room with all the food but you're not in either one.

"Have you seen Y/N?" He asks Jane.

"She's not here?" She asks in surprise. "I'm
Not sure where she went."

"Odd. Thank you," He says before heading to the main part of the mansion.

"You don't have to wear it. Go change into regular clothes. I'll deal with Slender and Trender being mad," He hears you say from the kitchen.

"I just don't want to ruin anything. What if people get mad?" He hears Jeff question.

"Want me to get into pajamas too? I'll do it," You declare, a 'smile' coming to Slender's face at your proposal. Talk about a shock to everyone if you do. "I'll tell them it was my idea too. Go change or else I'll get Trender himself out here to do it."

That earns a chuckle from Jeff before he bolts out of the kitchen and up the stairs. He chuckles when you jump in surprise upon seeing him in the living room.

"Ya can't enable them you know," He tells you.

"Says the man who can somehow wear a suit all day. It's not the same for the rest of us. If you guys are so insistent that this ball be about me then I'll take care of people as I see fit," You declare with narrowed eyes. "Why do we always have to make them 'suck it up' when they don't like something? Depending on what the situation is I don't believe in that method."

Slender is taken aback by your words. He'd have just made Jeff deal with the suit, it's not that big of a deal, but clearly you feel otherwise. He sighs and nods his head, giving in.

"You're right. I'm sorry. Would you like to return to the party?" He asks you.

You smile and nod your head, following him back to the ballroom. He really wants to grab your hand but he's too afraid to. You enter the game room, a few pastas pulling you here or there. He realizes it's getting late and most would probably want to scatter and wind down. He better ask you to dance before it's too late. You send most of the pastas off to get changed or leave completely to enjoy themselves elsewhere as the evening continues. It has been a few hours and he hasn't even realized it. He enters the ballroom and searches for you among the dancing pastas, finally spotting you. He can do this. He doesn't know how he's going to do it but he's going to figure that part out. Here goes nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.8K 29
We fight, we break up. We kiss, we make up. We're going in circles, being chased by your demons. Sirens and flashing lights fill my life now, even th...
39.9K 964 89
About my experiences with creepypastas, ect.
45.7K 848 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...
9.3K 302 19
Y/N never thought going on a simple tour would drastically change her life. Not only does she lose her freedom but her humanity as well. The two meet...