𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞

By writingsbysriii

#1 𝐛𝐒π₯π₯𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐒𝐫𝐞'𝐬 π¨π›π¬πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§ *⁠.⁠✧ EYES NEVER LIE *⁠.⁠✧ !!!!MATURE CONTENT!!!! " Av-vin pl... More

|| COPYRIGHT ||
|| Important ||
|| Character's Aesthetic ||
|| Dedication ||
|| Playlist ||
01 | The Gangster
02 | Everyone's Crush
03 | In the Metro
04 | Losing control
05 | Dreams
06 | The Stalker
07 | Who is he ?
08 | Will I ever find him ?
09 | Cab
10 | The wet dream 🌢️
11 | The Psychopath lover
12 | Kissing in the rain
13 | Together
14 | Stomach ache days
15 | Morning Surprises
16 | All mine
17 | Sanskari
18| Room tour
19 | His office
20 | Obsession 🌢️
21 | Nightmare
22 | Night Club
23 | Million Kisses
24 | The News
25 | Cooking
26 | I'll be rough 🌢️
27 | The roughness 🌢️
28 | Mandir
29 | The Tattoo
30 | The heartbreak
31 | Pain
32 | Panic attack
33 | Paris
34 | The Party
35 | Bloody Notes
36 | Complications
38 | The Photoshoot
39| The Ecstasy 🌢️
40 | Knife 🌢️
41 | Swimming pool 🌢️
42 | Enchanted
43| Confession 🌢️
44 | back to life
45 | Kolkata
46| Pajama party
47 | Car 🌢️
48 | Puja
49 | Proposal 🌢️
50 | We're getting married
51| Wedding
52 | Reception and punishment 🌢️
53 | Threats
54| Red Emerald
55 | Mistrust
56 | Husband-wife DATE
57 | K!LL ME
58 | Kidnapped
59 | Adventurous

37 | Home

1.6K 101 2
By writingsbysriii

Tu jo hai toh main hoon
Yun jo hai toh main hoon
Bin tere mera kya hai
Jisko sunu jisko kahun
Bin tere mujh mein kya hai
Jisko jiyun jis mein rahun
Tujh mein hi duniya meri hai
Tere ik pal mein sadiyan meri
Bin tere main sehra saa hoon
Bin tere main katra bhi nahi

❤️✨

Avin's POV :-

So complicated . So fucking complicated . When will everything be like before? I am committing one mistake after another and it is affecting my Esha . No . I have decided that I will do everything right now.

Sometimes life gives us second chances. And I will have to consider that second chance as the last chance and move ahead. I am going to make Esha mine and mine forever.
I will fuck the attitude out from her body .

Right now I am sitting on Esha's bed with increased pressure and increased tension. That blonde fucker . I will kill him. Not because he has hit me but definitely because he has touched Esha's lips in public. Those lips belongs to me and me only . She is mine and mine alone .

" You haven't slept yet ? " Suddenly, dodging my thoughts, Esha entered the room . Fuck . How can someone look so beautiful at 12 o'clock in the night even while going to sleep? Some hairs has fallen on her forehead What made her pale, Goddess like face so radiant .

" Instead of staring at my face like this, it would be better if you sleep and rest. " She was wearing her night suit which was not unknown to me. I have seen her wearing this a few times. She came near the bed while saying this.

" Y-you are looking beautiful " I looked at her face deeply and spoke .

" Huh ! People give compliments to someone when they wear sensible make-up and get ready. Not when people are going to sleep after taking off all their makeup at 12 in the night. " She spoke .

Her cheeks were flushing red which was not able to escape my sight .

" You don't need makeups or whatever to look beautiful , Sunflower . I love the way YOU ARE . I've fallen in love with your soul not for your beauty . " A smile crept on my lips .

" Maske laga rhe ho ? " She chuckled and sat beside me .

" Jo sach hai woh hi keh rha hoon . Tumhare bina kuch nhi mein . Meri muskurane ki wajah to tum hi ho . " I said while tucking a hair strand behind her ear .

She forced a smile to me and picked up a pillow from the bed, surprising me . When she lifted the pillow from bed , my eyes were only on the pillow which she had kept hugging tightly . Why she is hugging this Fuckface Pillow ? She should hug me . Not this Pillow. But where is she going picking up the pillow ?

" Where are you going ? Aren't you sleeping here? " I asked .

" No . Raat ko kuch zarurat ho to batana . " She was about to step a feet to walk out of the room but I suddenly pulled her towards me and because of this she screamed and fall on my chest .
( Let me know if you need anything at night )

" Pagal ho kya ? Kya kar rhe ho ? " She snapped .
( Are you crazy? What are you doing? )

" Mujhe aapki bohot zarurat hai ." I looked at her with innocent eyes in hopes of her showing some mercy to this cruel soul of me .
( I need you so badly )

I blinked my eyes twice.

" Please have a little compassion in this cruel heart . Please baby . " I looked at her with puppy eyes .

" No . I am a very bad person. I don't listen to anyone. I will sleep on the couch in the hall. You sleep here. " She spoke with a clear , straightforward voice .

" Ok . If you don't listen to me, I will kiss you right now. I will kiss out the attitude you are showing me . " I said with a smirk .

" You will not do anything like this. I am sleeping . " She rolled her eyes at me and adjusted her beside me in the bed . I chuckled .

I also slept next to her . Suddenly she got up and took two pillows and placed them between us, which shocked me.

" This is your side " she pointed to the side where I was lying. " And this is my side . " She pointed to her side .
" Don't you dare to cross it . " She pointed at me with a agressive but cute tone.

I really laughed when she did this. Like seriously ?

" Do you think that if you put these two fucking pillows between us, I will not come to you ? " I smirked . " No 3rd person came between us, what will these inanimate object pillows do? " I laughed .

" Shut the fuck up and do what I said ." She gritted and slept turning to the other side .
I saw the barricade between us and I actually laughed but I didn't make any more of a scene and lay down facing her back .
The urge to pull her closer to me and then wrap up in each other's arms and talking to her in her sweet voice and hearing her cute giggles are so strong.

" Kya pehle ki tarah sab kuch sahi nhi ho sakta hain ? " I dared to ask in a low maintaining voice .

" Tab tak nhi jab tak tum mujhe yeh baat nhi bataoge ki tumne mujhse saab kuch kyun chupaya ? " She said while turning back. Without looking at me.

A sharp needle pierced my heart .

I chose silence .

In the middle of the night

Esha's POV :~

How can someone look so cute while sleeping ? I can't take my eyes off from him . It's now almost 2 : 30 and I am glaring at Sleeping Avin . He seriously deserves better . He never even got his mother's love.His father has made him such a Gentleman .

" It's hurting "I was lost in him and suddenly Avin held his head and said this . Shit ! His head is aching maybe .
I have to do something.
I quickly moved aside the pillows for barricade and slid near him .
He was still panicking in pain . I sat leaning on the bed and pulled him to me . He opened his eyes immediately as I did .

" P-put your head on my chest " I spoke . His hair was messy and those messy hairs has fallen on his forehead covering the whole forehead .

" You broke the barricade . " He spoke with a smirk.

" Zyada natak maat Karo . I can't bear it. " I teasingly said .

He softly placed his head on my cleavage . His head's now between my boobs and I am holding him by the shoulder .

" You will not forgive me and will also take care of me. " He taunted .

" Oh ! then I should go take care of some other man . You also beat Clyde right ? Poor Clyde's nose is broken. Let me do one thing . I also go to his house now and take care of him . Just like I am taking care of you . I will also keep his head between my boobs and cuddle him like this . Ok ? " I finished my sentence with irritation .

But the moment I finished speaking, he choked me and said,

" Don't you dare saying such things . If you touch anyone else other than me, I will definitely burn him to death."
he spoke in a harsh voice that twitched my body . I cleared my throat and gulped my salivas down .

And with that , he started rubbing his face on my boobs making me gasp .

" Fucking HOME ! " He softly murmured against my boobs .

Even though I am wearing my night suit, its buttoned except for the first two , So that he does not see my tattoo .

" Avin " I tightly held his hair as he rubbed his face more . No, I don't want to stop him.
I was so enthralled by this sensation, so deeply penetrated that I felt so pleasurable . I didn't realize he laid me on the bed and I was under him.

He was panting heavily , me as well .

" Avin please . " I wrapped my hand around his neck .

" I don't know how to control myself in front of you. " He mumbled on my neck .

" Then you go and learn some self control. " I tried to push him away but i don't really want . I want him to stay like that .

" Kiss me . " He whispered and looking at my lips he licked his own lips .

" N-no " I refused .

" Do whatever you want now , but the day I will win you , that day I will not show any mercy on you , even a bit . That day only you will beg . " A heavy smirk floated on his lips .

" Avin , You are injured . go to sleep . " I somehow said that .

And finally he agreed to my request and suddenly he put his head on the pillow with force and of course it was bound to cause pain.

" Ouch ! " He has to scream but I felt the pain on my head so I screamed .
He looked at me like a crying , helpless child that made me chuckle .

" Come on " I settled myself on the bed properly and drag him again on my chest and he wrapped his hands around my waist.

" I am feeling as if I have returned home after thousands of years. " I thought I am saying this in my mind but I realised that I am not when he chuckle .

Embarrassment .

" Good night , baby . " He sweetly said .

" Yeah ! Good night . "

*⁠.⁠✧*⁠.⁠✧*⁠.⁠✧.*

I woke up when I felt someone removing my hairs from my face and tucking my hairs behind my ear .
I opened my eyes very slowly and then I saw Avin looking at me with a bright smile . Through the window the sunlight was falling on my face and he was trying to cover it and not letting it fall on my face .

I blinked my eyes looking at him .

" Good morning , Mon amour . " He kissed my temple .

( Good morning , My love )

" Good morning , Ché---- " I was so excited and about to call him darling but then I controlled myself .

" Let me complete . Chéri " he chuckled and sat .

" What's the time now ? " I asked him .

" 8 AM. " He replied .

" What the fuck ? I have to go . why didn't you wake me up ? " I remembered that today is my photoshoot day .

" You are going somewhere ? " He asked as I jumped out from the bed and started running to the bathroom .

" Yes , I have a photoshoot . " I closed the door of the bathroom and hurriedly started freshening up .

*⁠.⁠✧*⁠.⁠✧*⁠.⁠✧.*

Avin's POV :-

" I am so late . " She , after half an hour got out from her room wearing a black turtle neck oversized sweatshirt pairing that with light brown shorts which was showing everything of her legs and with sneakers . She made a ponytail with her hairs and she's looking cute and hot at the same time.

She was walking with her head down because she was looking for something in her bag. And I haven't even seen her face yet .
She came to me in the dining area . I made breakfast for her when she was getting ready for her photoshoot.

" I will return by 9 PM at night. Have you took the medicine what the doctor told you to take before doing breakfast ? " She finally looked at me after finishing her fast talks . And my heart hitched seeing her wearing the glossy red lipsticks .
Fuck . I want this . I want this fucking lips for my breakfast . I want to worship this lips right now .
Fuck controlling . I can't .

" What are you thinking? I am asking you something Avin. " She said . I was just looking at her lips.

" Huh ? Oh yeah ! No, no . I didn't take any medicine. " I nervously spoke.

" So you should have taken it. Why are you being so childish ? Now ! Come on take the medicine . " She spoke walking to the drawer . She picked the box of medicines and came to me . A smile captured my lips seeing her taking care of me so much .

She gave me the medicine .
Fuck I can't .
I took the medicine and gulped the medicine with water .

I glared her from head to toe .

" Do you know what the temperature is outside? " I asked her .

" Nope . " She casually replied .

" - 40 ° Celcius and you are wearing this shorts ? " I said raising my one eyebrow up .

" Is it snowing outside? " She asked and I nodded .

" Go , change now . You are not going anywhere in this temparature with this shorts . Bimaar padh jaogi to fir kya hoga ? " I spoke .

" Tumhe meri chinta karne ki koi zarurat nahi hai . Waise bhi tumhe itna fark kyun padh rha hai ? " She spoke rolling her eyes . Drama queen .

( You don't need to worry about me. Why does it matter to you so much anyway? )

" Kaise fark nhi padega ? Jaan basta hain aap par . Aapko kuch ho gya to hum kaise jiyenge ? "

I cupped her chin and said .

She blinked her eyes and I saw her cheeks flushing red .

" Ok then , I will change . Again I will have to find which one to wear among so many clothes. " She annoyingly said .

" Let's go , I'll help . " I held her hand and started walking to her room .

*⁠.⁠✧*⁠.⁠✧*⁠.⁠✧.*

"

Look , I can't even breath properly . This is so tight around my neck . " She panted and tried to took off the sweater .

" No , this is looking perfect . You are looking good in this and even this dirty cold will not be able to touch you . " I set the neck part of her sweater properly .

" Avin , Please . Did you find this among the thousands of clothes in my wardrobe? " She acted crying .

" Wait there's more. " I said when I remembered that I had not put a muffler on my baby's neck .

" What do you mean ? Is there more? " She asked when I walked to the Wardrobe again and took out the white far muffler . This one will look good with the Black sweater and the leather jeans she's wearing .

" No, I get itching after wearing this ."
She spoke irritatingly .

" You'll wear that . I can't bear to see my girlfriend in bed for a week and that too with a water strip on her forehead and a thermometer in mouth . " I made her wear the muffler properly .

" You forgot the word EX . Ex girlfriend . I am not your girlfriend anymore . " She dared to spoke and her words made me chuckle .

" Ex ? You are my past , present , future everything .When I will make you my wife ,then you will definitely regret remembering all these things. "

I glanced at her and said .

" You will never win me back , Avin . You never will . I bet . " She rolled her eyes .

" Let's see then , If you moan , I will understand that you have lost the bet. "

And with that I picked her by grabbing her ass and I threw her lightly on the bed and fastly climbed on her .

" Are you cr---- " I stopped her sentence by smashing my lips with her glossy red lips which I was craving for so many minutes . Finally I could taste the cherry .

I harshly bit her lips and passionately nibbled it . She slapped my chest and tried to push me away . I held her hairs from the back and tried to take the whole mouth in a bite . And I did it .

" Mmmhhhm " she tried to remove her lips from me but I didn't let her . Yeah ! I forced her .

I parted her lips and bit her tongue and sucked it while I have locked her hands with my hands above her head.

" Mmmhhhmaaahh " I knew it . I fucking knew it . It would never be possible for her not to moan when I am devouring .

And with that moan she started reciprocating the kiss and that made me happy . She tried to match my pace . I sucked and massaged her tongue harshly . She tried to match my pace but failed . She locked her legs around my waist .

My right hand moved from her hands to her waist . I untucked the sweater from her jeans and my hand entered inside her sweater , cupping her bra covered boobs in my palm I squeezed it .

" Aaahhn " again a moan left from her mouth .

" You are moaning . " I teased and pinched her nipples .

" Aaahhn , d-don't stop . " She spoke leaving a smirk on my lips .
I unbuttoned her jeans while my mouth is working on her lips . Devouring it so badly .

I slowly unzipped her jeans and pulled it down . Her hands moved to my neck and it's wrapped tightly around my neck .

" Please don't stop , I - I mean stop Avin . I have to go . " She suddenly saying this pushed me away from her making me shock .

" You lost the bet . " I chuckled.

" I hate you . " She slapped me harder on my chest and pushed me away more .

She got up from the bed as well me .

" You destroyed my lipstick . I hate you." She rolled her eyes .

" You lost the bet , babygirl . " I smirked " I win you back . " Finally .

" No , you will never win me . I have to go fast , I fucking have only 35 minutes. " She broke my hopes and started applying the lipstick again .

_____________________________________

Gonna update ASAP!!! 😍
Do vote , comments and follow 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 9.6K 72
She was in the food isle, looking for some good biscuits when she saw him. He was handsome to the least. But then she saw what he was doing. He saw h...
247K 13.7K 48
'Be mine, Maya' He declared, anticipating for my response. 'I have to go' I managed to stutter, my vision getting blurry with tears. I tried to leave...
241K 11.8K 60
Book 1 - Saved By The Devil βœ… Book 2 - Return Of The Devil βœ… Book 3 - Crowned By The Devil βœ… Book 4 - War With The Devil βœ… ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sce...
760K 43.1K 66
Sanskar pinned her to a shelf blocking her way, his hand wrapping her waist and holding her tightly. Swara looked at this with wide eyes. "What are...