GAME CHANGER || book 1

De zainnixwrites

{completed} Ariana Lizbett North High's strawberry shortcake, top student and cheerleading captain. Nothing a... Mais

Prologue
AESTHETICS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
BOOK 2 - Just between us

CHAPTER 10

87 3 5
De zainnixwrites

"I want you" with those three simple words I wasted no time on kissing her.

"Then me you shall have" my lips met with her's and I gently layed her down on the bed deepening the kiss. She grabbed my neck and ran her fingers through my hair while kissing me and I wanted nothing but to get our clothes off.

She took off her top and skirt leaving her only in her underwear and bra, I was still fully clothed but I can see she was eager to see what's underneath this top. "Last night I told you when we by my house you could see me bare right?" She nodded waiting for me to just take off the shirt "well now you can have it" I took off my shirt fully and she just eyed me taking in the scene in front of her.

She caressed my abs with her slim fingers just gently caressing and admiring, it would be a lie if I said I wasn't fully turned on.

"I am going to ruin you in every possible way love, do you understand me?" She nodded as she watched me stand at the foot of the bed "spread those legs for me"

She did as I said and watched me slid off her panties. She was wet so fucking wet for me and only me. Something Neo couldn't achieve.

I started kissing her knee all the way down to her inner thigh and placing a small peck on her folds before kissing her stomach and breast. I gave her a small kiss on the lips before sucking on her neck leaving a few marks of my own. She moaned in between the kissing and I continued making my way down to her hip leaving a mark there as well and even on her inner thigh.

"Love if you uncomfortable with whatever I'm doing please let me know okay" she just nodded impatient for me to begin. I started sucking on her folds taking one in my teeth and gently biting before thrusting my tongue into her hole.

She moaned and grabbed my hair gently gripping indicating I was doing well. I kept sucking for awhile before adding my fingers and started curling it. "Fuck Sebastian that feels good" oh no baby we only getting started.

I kept thrusting my fingers in and out to a point she gotten more wet basically dripping in cum "Sebastian I can't...I can't hold it any longer" she was a moaning mess waiting for me to allow her "wait for me Aria, we haven't even fucked yet" god I was getting impatient I need to feel how tight she was around me so I pulled out my fingers and started to undo my jeans.

She just stared curious to know what's behind the cloth. I stripped off my boxers and she was shocked. "Sebastian that's not fitting in there" I grabbed a condom from my bed side table and slipped it on. I switched us into Anvil position with her one leg over my shoulder and the other around my waist "then we'll make it fit"

I bolted forward letting all my 9 inches fit inside her. We stayed I like that for a second just allowing her to adjust before I pulled out and in again. I did slow thrusts just for her to get use to the pain. I waited for her to signal I could go faster and when she did I started moving in and out in a fast pace.

We weren't in anvil position anymore, I was on top of her with her legs around my waist and her arms holding for support on the bed.

"Fuck Aria you so tight" euphoria...this whole moment was pure euphoria. She was like ecstasy a drug only for me. Every thing about Ariana was captivating from her lips to the way she talks, god if she was mine already I'd treat her better than Neo could.

We were both close so fucking close I could feel it knot. Aria brought her lips to my shoulders biting it to control the high. My head was burried in the crook of her neck gently biting her skin before we both came.

I disposed the condom in the trash before laying next to her. She was staring up at my ceiling still taking in breathes from the moment. "Are you alright did I hurt you anywhere" she brought herself on top of me and just rested her self there making sure she was comfortable.

"It was the best...for my first time as well" she gave me a kiss on the cheek and started drifting off to sleep.

Well I'm glad your first time was good.

I Ariana Lizbett was no longer a virgin.

Here I lye in Sebastian's arms watching him sleep ever so peacefully. He looks so calm while sleeping like nothing has ever harmed him.

I was sitting up now wondering when will he wake up seeing as we have school still. It was Friday and I can't wait for the weekend. Sebastian rolled onto he's stomach and his back was facing me, I drew light circles hoping he'd wake up by that and fortunately he did.

"Morning" he said in his morning voice which was deeper than the usual. He was laying on his back just staring at the ceiling before facing towards me. "We have school" I said and he just nodded "we can come a bit late no need to rush" I just sat there looking at my nails.

"Gosh it pained down there" I thought more to myself. Sebastian sat up and was looking at the bathroom "do you wanna take a shower together?" A shower would help right now especially with the pain but unfortunately for me I couldn't get out of bed not until Sebastian helped me out.

He ran the bath tub making sure the water was nice and warm enough for me to relax in. Once it was done he gently placed me inside and then sat behind me and started massaging my muscles. I hummed in satisfaction enjoying the treatment I'm getting.

"What time shall we leave for school" the thought of missing first period triggered me, I HATE being late for something especially when it comes to school.

"How about after the bath we can leave" ok that sounds alright to me.

We just sat there talking about normal things and honestly it felt right when I was with him, he never made me feel like I was pressured to be a good girl or perfect it's like I could be myself with him.

Me and Sebastian were dressing now and obviously Seb had a pair of clothes for me.

"Hey Aria I don't want you to feel awkward when you around Neo so if you need me you know where I am just call me and I'll be there"

It was sweet of him that he cared about me, he's always cared about me and it makes me wonder why didn't I go for him instead.

°°°°

We arrived at school and we walked in hand in hand with no shame. Of course there were people who whispered and gossiped about us but I could give a fuck if I wanted Sebastian I was going to make it known.

We ran into the group and Matthew was the first person to point it out. "So you guys are dating now?" I was about to decline and let them know that whatever we have I want to take it slow but Sebastian already got it out before me "no we taking it slow I don't want to rush her into anything, not when she just got out of a relationship"

He was looking at me for a good minute before Eésa broke the tension "OKAY so you coming with me since we have Chem first period so yeah bye everybody enjoy hopefully we don't run into Neo the ass" with that she pulled me aside and immediately hit me with the

"Is that a hickey on your neck?"

Oh so it was obvious "maybe why?" Eésa gave me a grin before clapping and cheering me on "I'm so proud of you I'm glad your first time was with him I can totally tell he made you feel comfortable right?" Eésa has always been the non judgy person, never letting people think they a complete sinner for when she herself has sins of her own and I mean her sex life is way busier then the rest of the girls. And she's never ashamed of it because that's what makes Isabella, Isabella.

We were in Chem class and Eésa was talking about this red bag she saw at Chanel and I was busy taking notes down while listening to her.

"So yeah it was really cute but I didn't get it because I already have enough bags" she was looking at her nails "so you and Sebastian what's going on" she was looking at me now "um like he said we taking it slow oh and I found out it was me he and Neo fought over in eighth grade" Eésa let out a sarcastic gasp and said "no way it's not like it was so obvious" I just flipped her off and consideration writing.

The sound of the bell could be heard signalling its the start of period two and we had English with the boys.

Making our way there I could feel someone looking at me and to my surprise it was Neo. He's eye was bruised and had a tape around his nose, damn Sebastian really fucked him up.

I couldn't care less and as Trixie would put it "he gets what he fucking deserve"

Everyone was already seated but I wasn't surprised when the seat next Seb was open. "Hey love" he greeted me in his ever so sweet voice before pulling me into he's chest. Jessica and Michael sat together as per usual and Trixie was next to Max but she looked annoyed at whatever he was ranting about.

"What's Trixie and Max going on about now" Levi said more in an exhausted tone. Have they been bickering a lot? "Max if you don't shut up I'm going to take my 6 inch Louis Vuitton heels and stab you in your chest, that way people will know you died a classy way" Trixie looked super annoyed and Max just kept smirking and ranting.

"They arguing about who's wealthier and has a better style" Grayson who was kind enough to clear up my confusion told me "Max also thinks him and Trixie would be a great couple but Trixie said she'd rather date a homeless person than him" sounds like Trixie alright.

Apparently this period was a free period because the teacher had important things to do. Trixie and Max were still bickering to a point I lost track on what they were arguing about.

"Guys what are we doing this weekend?" Emily suddenly announced hoping that it would get Max and Trixie's attention but nope she failed "I was thinking we could go to the beach or maybe a little road trip seeing that Monday isn't school"

The boys looked interested and Lloyd suggested that we go to this place that has a beach but also holiday houses for those two days. "Yeah so we could leave today and come back Monday" Matthew exclaimed and only now Max and Trixie were interested.

"Ok great we all meeting at my place?" Veronica asked if her house was alright and nobody had a problem.

"Great so it's all sorted also I suggest the girls get a lift with one of us that way there won't be a lot of cars needed" Levi had a good point and we all agreed.

"I'll pick you up at 2 love hopefully that will be enough time for you" Sebastian spoke into my ear letting me know when he'll arrive.

I nodded and just patiently waited for the day to end.

°°°°

It was 1:30 and I was already done packing I just needed to get ready. I decided to wear a fitted pastel green dress with a lose white cardigan and did my hair half up half down but with two pig tails on each side. I chose to wear my new balance 550 and chose a cute tote bag. I was practically all done by now and Sebastian was just in time.

He helped me load my bags into he's trunk before opening my side of the door to get in.

"So you excited?" He asked while turning the steering wheel. He wore a silk white button up with the first few buttons undone and a silver chain, for bottoms denim shorts and shoes Nike. He looked pretty good to me. "I'm beyond excited this is exactly what I needed right now" he smiled at me before turning right to be faced with Veronica's now filled drive way.

Everyone decided they would follow Eric's car which Eésa was driving with him since she has the map to the place. We got in our cars and got driving.

"So are we sharing a room?" I was curious if he managed to get us a room for our selves and surprisingly I wasn't wrong "yes we are, I pulled a few strings with the boys and managed to get them to agree we could have a house for ourselves" he gave me a sly smirk before turning on the radio and connecting his phone.

"Is there someone else or no? 'cause I wanna keep you close" Sebastian sang along to the song that he picked and yes it was The Weeknd, classic.

It was about an hour already and I decided to play my Taylor Swift, he didn't mind and just listened. He even sang there and there.

Another hour passed and finally we arrived. It was beautiful, the ocean was just in front leaving a beautiful view and you see the beach houses ready for us. The girls and I ran to the houses wanting to see which one was the best so whoever could call dibs.

"I'm telling you now I deserve the best one because obviously it's me, why else shouldn't I get the best one" Trixie exclaimed letting us know she deserved the best house but we all knew me and Sebastian was getting it.

"Okay girls Sebastian and Ariana will be having their own house so, Eric and Eésa will be sharing a house with Jessica and Michael, Mikaili and Matthew together with Trixie and Max" Trixie looked disappointed that she was sharing with Max and honestly it was kinda funny.

"Grayson and Lloyd will be sharing a house with Emily and Veronica, and yeah basically me and Lily is left so we will be having our own room as well"

"That's not fair how come they get a house all too themselves" Trixie looked fed up but I think we all know it's because she doesn't want to share a house with Max.

Sebastian didn't want to participate in hearing all the bickering so he grabbed my hand all our stuff and headed towards the house.

It looked nice, it was white and a decent size. The kitchen was the first thing you could see and the room was upstairs. There was a small living room with a TV and coffee table. It was already comfy.

"So what you wanna do other then unpack?" Sebastian was behind me holding my waist and bent his neck down to talk in my ear "anything but sex I'm still tired from last night Seb" he laughed and said he understands and suggested that we take a shower.

Oh this is going to be one hell of a weekend.

•AUTHOR'S NOTE•

Hello my loves, I hope this chapter didn't disappoint seeing that this is my first book I'm writing. I haven't came up with a name for this book series so if you have any suggestions please let me know in the comments. I'll pick whatever one sounds appealing to me. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow for updates bye 💕

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

783K 13K 59
Soul•mate /sohl-meyt/ ~Someone who understands you, loves you, and will be there for you like no other.~ We all love a good cliché right? Those stori...
29K 917 45
"You'll know Carson Grey when you see him" No girl can resist his charms and good looks, but not Aria...or so she thought. COMPLETE *TRIGGER WARNING...
19K 446 43
Mia has been supporting her sister, Ella, for the last 3 years after they ran away from home when Mia was only 18. She has worked up to 3 jobs at a t...