Etheréal (Record of Ragnarok...

By ZeroToge

A young goddess born from the strongest god, finds herself in Olympus during the 4000 years council, to debat... More

Bio
1
2
3
Random #1❤
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Poll for fun
24
❤️Dumplings❤️
25
26
27

5

5K 171 8
By ZeroToge

"Hello Valkyrie "

3rd POV

The two sisters turned around.

"Your little outburst for defending humanity was quite interesting "
The goddess standing before them chuckled.

"So, your not angry at all? "
The young girl asked.

"Why would I be? Besides, didn't I declare that I won't be taking any sides"
Violette reminded of her words back at the hall.

"Lady violette, if you're not choosing any sides, why have you come here for? "
The older Valkyrie questioned.

"Ah! Quite the observer, that's what I like"
The goddess cheerfully clasped her hands.

"And you may be?... Pardon me, but I didn't hear your names before, I was quite.... Occupied.... You see "

"My name is Brunhilde, the eldest of the thirteen Valkyrie sisters, and this is Goll, the youngest, its good to see you lady violette "
They both bowed after the introduction.

Violette simply waved her hand,
"No need for all these formal gestures, I'd love it if you see me as a friend and your equal "

The two ladies were shocked at the friendly nature of the naive goddess.

"Does a god like her exist? "
Goll whispered, which was heard by the goddess.
Still she acted oblivious and gave a closed eye smile.

"Zeus will probably lecture me for hours for this, so..... what if I said I wanted to help "

That definitely surprised both the valkyries.

"I thought you said you were not gonna take sides"
Brunhilde stated.

"But I didn't say I won't help "

By now, both valkyries were convinced that she was quite a calculative god.
Unbeknownst that the goddess was actually oblivious and naive.

"The gods are known for their greed and does things that benefits only them, how will I believe that you wish to help and not conspire against us"

Violette only chuckled,
"Do not fret, I am a goddess, and I keep my word, my father is listening, and he will make sure that I get the punishment I deserve for destroying a pact "

The Valkyrie still had her guard up,
"What if your father decides to take your side and spare you "

"Worry not, my dear, my father will make sure justice is served, if I don't keep my word"

The goddess started walking to the opposite side, turning back once, she eyed the two Valkyries.

"Come, let's have a chat over a cup of tea"

~Somewhere beneath the Ocean~

Sat Poseidon on his throne,
His thoughts occupied by the images of the new goddess.

He thought that the young maiden was nothing more than a mistress of Zeus, but boy was he wrong when it turned out that she herself was a strong god.

Poseidon began to subconsciously think about the goddess, wondering if she was just giving an exterior show or was she really what she showed to be.

Annoyed by the fact that these strange little feelings that he is experiencing will only make him weaker, he thought about killing the goddess.

But somehow, he felt bitter, thinking about the goddess' death.

While he was at war with his mind, the seas and oceans on earth, began to feel unpleasant for the sailors, the fishermen and the people living near the coastal areas.

The anguish of the people seemed to not go unnoticed by the tyrant, but he didn't care, 'Yes', he needs to calm the waves, but right now was not the time to worry about some worthless lives.

But what he didn't know, was that the ongoing crisis was noticed by the very object of his distress.

Violette's POV

"It seems that this is going beyond a normal storm"
I looked beyond the waters, the rising tides making it impossible to sail.
Some handful of people have drowned in a few hours.

"Guess I'll have to confront the tyrant"

I exited the building, where Brunhilde, her sister and I had a chat.

Sighing, I teleported to Zeus' residence,
"Hello... "

Before I even had uttered another word, I was engulfed in a warm hug.

'Hera'

"My goodness, Violette, how I missed you"

I was confused, I have not been gone that long, have I?
"But I was gone only for a few hours "

"Oh shush, come let's have tea"
She began pulling me to the lavish sitting room.

"Pardon me, Hera, but I need to talk to Zeus about some concerns regarding the recent storms "

Fortunately for me, she understood what I was trying to say.

Smiling, she led me to another room, where zeus and Hermes was.

Dropping me off, she went about her own way.

"Ah! Violette, how was Olympus "
Zeus chuckled.

The room was filled with the soft music of the violin, played by Hermes.

"It was amazing "

I sat beside the god,
"Zeus, I have a favor to ask of you "

"And pray do tell what is it you want "
Now he was interested in what I wanted to say. Listening intently.

"I wish for you to let Hermes escort me to your brother, Poseidon "

Hermes stopped playing, shocked by the request.
While Zeus was amused.

Stroking his beard,
"Oh ho ho! What do we have here, is it perhaps you have fallen for my
brother? "

He was teasing too hard,
"Zeus, might I remind you that I have never seen your brother, only some few gods that I happened to read upon and glance at the portraits that you provided"

Glaring at the old god, who only seemed to enjoy biting into the snacks.

"Of course young lady, Hermes will escort you "

"It is my pleasure to be your escort, lady Violette "
He bowed.

"No need for bowing and all those weird stuff... "

".... Shall we go, Hermes "

"Of course, my lady "

Taking my hand, he led me out the room and down the hall.

It happened in just a spur of time, I was at Zeus' residence and the next thing I know, I was in the ocean kingdom.

Walking down the luxurious halls, we stopped infront of a huge golden door with intricate carvings.

Hermes knocked and announced himself and I.
"My lord, I have come escorting lady Violette, she wish to have a talk with you"

It was silent for a while, after that a quiet
'Enter' was heard.

The door opened, and I was immediately awed by the beautiful designs of the room.

Hermes bowed and introduced himself again.

Poseidon sat on a golden throne.

"Greetings, Lord Poseidon, ruler of the seven seas, my name is Violette "
I bowed.

It was quiet for a moment, and only the sound of the ocean could be heard.

"Speak "
Came a commanding tone.

I frowned a bit, but nonetheless smiled and lifted my head.

"You may leave "
He didn't even remove his gaze away from the woman , Hermes only nodded and left the room.

Now, it was only me and the tyrant.
'I'm gonna die trying '

"Lord Poseidon, I have a request to ask of you"
I was looking at the ground, since I heard that he hates any being who look him in the eye when talking or even walking past him.

I took his silence as a sign to continue,
"The seas and oceans are restless, and many of the humans have died, it would be appreciated if you were to kindly do something about it "

How foolish it was to ask this request to a 'god', who disliked humans to the very core.

After what felt like an eternity of silence, he finally spoke up,
"Look at me when you speak"

I was stunned by his words, quickly calming my nerves, I looked at the deity.

It was only then I saw his appearance quite clearly.

He had golden locks, a pale face devoid of any emotion, his brows were furrowed, blue irises like the ocean, he wore a blue and gold attire which showed his chest and abdomen area, golden rings around his biceps, a white and gold waistcoat (i don't know why they called it a waistcoat, but I found this in his attire appearance) tied around his waist.
His trident was on his hand.

I mentally panicked,
'That trident may be the end of me'

"You want me to stop the storms for the sake of those 'Humans'? "

The way he said 'Humans' scared the hell out of me.
But I do understood why he hated humans.

Keeping a calm face,
"Yes Lord Poseidon, if only you would show mercy upon those ignorant humans "

The god scoffed and stood up, walking down from his throne, I couldn't look away as he had ordered before.

Standing infront of me, I noticed he was quite tall, all I could reach was his chest.

I had to crane my neck to look up, which was something I didn't do.

I kept looking straight, which was his chest of course, 'they look soft like a pillow'
I mentally cursed myself for thinking about a random subject, when I was standing infront of the most terrifying being known.

I felt his fingers hold my chin, forcing me to look up,
An annoyed expression on his beautiful face,

"I said, look at me when you speak "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.8K 74
"Hey there, God of the sea", said Kojiro as he came closer to Poseidon," Thankyou", he finished his words and cut Poseidon's right arm, then proceedi...
172 13 5
** Not a Percy Jackson Fanfic ** Avengers/Greek Mythology Crossover Project Phoenix. That's all she knows. The only name she knows is the one they...
28.1K 1K 11
[COMPLETE] A Record of Regnarok and Black! Fem Reader Story 🔱 A short story about a beautiful water goddess attempting to live her best life in Atl...
1.5K 40 19
This Story is dedicated to my friend Talia. * I DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS UNLESS I SAY SO. * Talia spent her whole life dreaming about his b...