1

Somewhere deep into the forest, lies a manor,

Inside,
A woman was seen reading a book in the warm and dimly lighted room.

Too immersed in her reading, she did not notice the presence that came in.

"As usual, reading again? "

The woman turned around, knowing all too well who it was, a radiant smile on her face,
"Zeus, it's nice to see you again"

As she opened her eyes, they revealed  beautiful pink amethyst like gems.

The individual known as Zeus, sat on the opposite of the sofa.

"Still beautiful as ever... But let's get straight to the point..... As you know, the council meeting is tomorrow, and I want you to join "
The older man was stroking his beard, waiting for the latter to reply.

"I have been hiding my presence from the gods and you're here trying to invite me to expose myself? " she questioned chuckling lightly.

"That you are right... It's  time you are noticed by everyone ".
Zeus replied, his eyes words firm and to the point.

The young woman was shocked, but soon regained her composure and smiled.
"I'd love to join you, old friend "

"Splendid, I will introduce you to the world tomorrow as a goddess, you will no longer remain hidden " Zeus' eyes gleamed.

"Whatever you say, my friend "
She chuckled, knowing his intentions

"Though, I do know that your trying to set me up with some gods to marry "

Zeus only laughed and nodded.
" My brothers are also still unmarried, perhaps you would love to get acquainted with one? Or maybe both? "
He wiggled his eyebrows

The goddess smiled, " Oh Zeus, you really are still the same "

Zeus cackled loudly, "you know me so well, Violette "

"Hmm... Care for some tea? "

"I'd better return back, before they notice my absence and suspect something... "
He stood up and walked towards the door.

The woman simply nodded, pouring a tea for herself.

".. Though perhaps after you are officially presented to the heavens and the world, I'd love your home made tea, like old times "

The young goddess simply giggled, "I'd love that Zeus... I'll see you tomorrow then "

"Kekekekeke.... Tomorrow will be an epic show... " he laughed loudly while teleporting away.
His echoes fading away little by little from the room.

"I hope so too, Zeus "
The woman mumbled, sipping on her tea.