3

The next morning came as quick as the new season.....

Our beloved goddess was getting ready for the meeting. She hoped that it would not be as boring as she eventually thought it would be.
Instead, silently praying for some entertainment to happen, so that she would not fall asleep and embarrass herself.

She put on a simple floral dress which would not make her stand out, even though she will be, given that she was a new face.

(This is her dress)

(This is her dress)

"Alright, all done" she mumbled.
Turning around, she exited the room.

Looking up to the sky, Violette took a deep breath and released all tensions from her mind.

Suddenly, a flash of light enveloped her, and she was teleported to Zeus' residence.

She could practically see the beauty of Olympus, gawking at the scenery, she did not realize the door opening and a woman embracing her.

"My, my, Violette, how much you have grown, and look at you, so beautiful "
Hearing the familiar voice, violette relaxed and hugged back.

It was Hera, Zeus' wife.

"Thank you, Hera, how are you? "

The older woman chuckled,
"I've been doing good, but Zeus gets in trouble always "

The younger goddess simply sighed at the response,
"Same as always "

"Anyways, come in dearie, make yourself at home, Zeus will come down any moment, I heard you are going to be introduced to the divines and the world today "
Hera said pulling the young woman inside.

"Ah, that it is, Hera "
Violette nodded.

"Oh ho, Violette, welcome welcome, you came just on time "

"Speak of the devil and here he comes "
Hera rolled her eyes.

" Honey, must you be so mean to me "
Zeus argued.

" Shut up, you buffoon "

Violette was amused at the scene in front of her.

"Just go, you big brute, don't keep your guest waiting " Hera pushed him out the house, with an entertained Violette following behind.

"Make sure to come back Violette, let's have dinner together before you go home "
Hera informed the young woman.

She simply nodded and waved back.

"What do you think the gods will say about me "
Violette spoke out amidst the silence.

"Well, you are beautiful so, that's one point... Hahahahah" Zeus wheezed, holding his stomach.

"Must you joke around now? Zeus "
She huffed.

"You'll be fine, and if anyone goes against you, They'll have to go against this old friend of yours"
He said showing his muscles.