Just give me a chance [Vmin f...

By EktaGupta968

"What if i say I love you" "I don't trust you" Park Jimin a renowned psychiatrist and son of famous businessm... More

Hello
Introduction
Chapter one: First meet
Chapter two: You are annoying
Chapter three: Next time
Chapter four: A messed up situation
Chapter five: let's date
Chapter six: An unrequited love
Chapter seven: worthy of you
Chapter eight: an ice cream date
Chapter nine: heartbroken
Chapter ten: Night walk
Chapter eleven: a kdrama scene
Chapter thirteen: a much needed assurance
Chapter fourteen: Carnations and Sunflowers
Chapter fifteen: warmth and happiness weren't meant for me
Chapter sixteen: Love and Comfort
Chapter seventeen: Locked love
Chapter eighteen: I care for you
Chapter nineteen: Congratulations
Chapter twenty: Guilty or not?
Chapter twenty one: Jimin is mine
Chapter twenty two: Angels aren't meant to fall
Chapter twenty three: I Like Him
Chapter Twenty Four: Confession?
Chapter Twenty Five: A Better Person
Chapter Twenty Six: Hide and Seek
update soon!
Chapter twenty seven: Ignorance
Chapter Twenty eight: One wrong step
Chapter Twenty nine: Confession

Chapter twelve: glimpse of past

165 25 3
By EktaGupta968

Love is a strong yet complex emotion, for some it might be the most beautiful memory but for some it would be a painful remembrance. It has many meanings. It can mean being affectionate towards a person, and the affection reciprocated, even though not every one is fortunate enough to have that affection and this becomes the sole cause of one's misery.
"Because what's worse, than knowing you want something, besides knowing you can never have it" but it is our own choice that whether we dwell on those painful feelings or open our hearts for someone better, who can heal us, love us.

The same turmoil was going inside Eunwoo from the time he was enlightened by a certain someone's feelings. Contemplating the whole night he concluded an outcome he thought would be better for him. Having those conclusive words in his mind he walked inside a room to meet the man who was the root cause for his haywire thinking.

Sensing someone's presence the said man turned over.

"Eunwoo what are you doing here" an agitated Jungkook spoke.

"You confessed your feelings to me yesterday, don't you want an answer for that"

Jungkook's demeanour changed, he was acting as if this topic didn't affect him. Jungkook's reaction was a boost up to Eunwoo's anxiety, he already started being pensive over his words.

"I am sorry if my words made you feel obliged to answer my confession, but i don't think it's necessary I know you don't love me."

"It's true that I don't love you,..but what if I want to?"

Jungkook's eyes shot up at those words he looked at him as if eunwoo was saying something he couldn't understand or in other words something he never expected to hear.

"You said i never noticed you and your efforts, so now I want to-" Eunwoo paused for a second "I want to notice you, i want to love someone who loves me, can you do this for me?"

Jungkook who has tears welled up in his eyes, sprinted towards Eunwoo, tackling him in a bone crashing hug.

"I would love to, thank you for giving me a chance"

Happiness clearly radiated from his words, he had a chance to turn his unrequited love to a mutual one. Eunwoo never thought of such drastic change in his life, although his heart was in pain, instead of living with it he opted for a second chance, maybe from the right person this time.

~~~~~

"How can your husband say that, you are so pretty, in my eyes you are god's second most beautiful creation Mrs Choi"

"Thank you dear, but if you don't mind me asking who's the first"

"Is that even a question can't you see the beautiful doctor sitting here"

The person spoke giving those heart eyes to the person he just praised, earning a murderous glare from that person.

"He is such a sweet boy doctor, why aren't you accepting his feelings"

"Why haven't you told me Mrs Choi that you do matchmaking as a part time job. We are here to discuss your issue but in spite of that you are busy in initiating conversations with Mr Kim."

Jimin had enough of this patient who instead of talking about her problem was more interested in his relationship. But she could also not be solely blamed for this because an extremely annoying personality was continuously involving her in his shenanigans. Jimin still composed himself not losing his calm he put back a smile.

"I think our session ends here you can continue your discussion with him in his office I can even tell you the address."

Jimin closed the said lady's file and handed them over to her. The lady just smiled awkwardly remembering the previous remark and left the cabin. Taehyung casually sat there as if none of it was his fault, making jimin more angry.

"You should know that you are a pain in the ass"

Jimin's annoyed expression had no effect on the mentioned person. Taehyung stood up and walked close to him.

"Maybe sometimes I am but majorly I can be the reason for pain in someone's ass."

Taehyung had a smug look plastered on his face, he had faith in his flirting skills and that only increased by seeing a little pink hue on jimin's cheek. Jimin just pushed him away trying to maintain as much distance as possible.

"Stop uttering such things," he glared at him and moved out of the cabin, followed by the lovesick CEO. Jimin entered inside the elevator pressing the button for the ground floor but was soon invaded by the presence of taehyung.

"Can't you leave me alone"

"Why are you so worked up, don't tell me you were jealous because I flirted with her, c'mon Jimin she's 40 and also married"

"Stop joking why would I be jealous, I was just angry because you wasted my time by distracting her"

Jimin faced the other side to avoid the irritating person, but maybe some different problems were waiting for them as the lift halted abruptly, and began to shake at sudden occurrence. Both of them tried to balance themselves but failed miserably. Jimin tried pressing the alarm but nothing happened suddenly the light started flickering.

"J-Jimin what's...happening"

A shaky voice felt in jimin's ears grabbing his attention towards the source. A distressed expression could be seen on taehyung's face, the shaking lift ceased while the light dimed. Jimin reached the shaky personality trying to keep him stable. Taehyung's breath became uneven, jimin caught him before he could fall on the ground, he made him sit on the lift floor. Jimin could sense the horrified expression on his face, he was trembling like a leaf.

"Taehyung calm down, it is just a minor problem we will be out soon you are safe."

Being a doctor he was aware that assuring the person should be the foremost concern. He rubbed his head to calm him.

"I-It's no-ot safe-e...ple-ease let-t me o-out" his broken syllables were the proof of his growing anxiety, tears started falling from his eyes, his situation worsening. Jimin held his face wiping the flowing tears.

"It is safe I am here for you, taehyung look at me, nothing will happen to you"

Jimin worries also started to increase but he tried to support him as much as possible, one thing was confirm that it not a small fear that is invading taehyung he had experienced this before in some way, causing his brain to resurface those memories. Taehyung felt his forgotten memories hitting him like a truck. A certain shadow of a wrathful person flashed in front of his eyes making his state more miserable.

"Pl-l-lease d-don't...leave-e me he-ere, i-i-i can't br-reath, i prom-m-mise tae-e wi-ill not do that ag-gain"

He stuttered hiding his face in his palms, shifting away from jimin's grasp as if trying to get rid of those images popping inside his head. Jimin moved closer to him trying to hold him but was pushed harshly resulting in a little sprain in his arms. Jimin ignoring his paining hand focused back on him only to find taehyung curled up in a ball, attempting to hide himself from everything.

"P-Please d-don't leave me-e, t-tae will f-f-follow your ev-very or-rder"

Taehyung's brain messed up his thoughts he could not notice the place or person he was with, the only thing he felt was like he was drowning in the darkness no matter how hard he tried he couldn't come up to the surface where he could find a reliable person waiting for him.

Jimin sensing his vulnerability and sought another way to approach him. He sat close to him maintaining a considerable distance between them not to trigger him. At this point jimin himself had tears brimming in his eyes, it hurt him to see the annoyingly cheerful person in this condition, he didn't know what happened to him but whatever it was had hurt the taller immensely leaving a bigger scar in his heart.

"Tae I will not hurt you i promise please look at me, how can I help you if you behave like that. You want to go outside right?"

Taehyung lifted his head a little to glance at the person but hid it back in his arms not believing those words.

"You-u are l-l-lying....you will-l lock me-e a-a-again, i-i am a-a bad-d bo-oy"

Jimin wiped the tears that were falling from his eyes.

"I won't do that love, you are a good boy. I am not lying, you are my bear why would I do that to you."

Taehyung glanced at him again, focusing his attention on the assuring words, he saw jimin's smile as if like a medicine his horrified vision replaced by a certain smily boy who called him bear, he tried overcoming his fears he inched a little closer hoping to grasp the light to his darkness.

"promise-e."

"Promise"

Taehyung hugged him tightly sobbing his heart out, jimin returned the embrace with the same warmth striving his best to distract the other from his disturbing thoughts. He could feel him calming a bit, his breathing stable no more choking.

"You are completely fine bear, I am with you"

"Please st-top it Jimin I-I can't breath here, let me out-t"

Taehyung still wasn't able to breath properly, jimin just wished for security to open the door quickly. He heard some sounds outside the door indicating that people were operating the lift. A sigh of relief escaped from Jimin's lips, he just hoped that taehyung would be calm till the door opened.

After a few minutes of rustling, a small ray of light entered the lift as the door opened slightly. Taehyung flinched a little at the noise glancing at the light source. Jimin held his hands tightly.

"Look we are about to get out," jimin smiled a little on seeing taehyung's sparkling eyes.

The door opened completely but the lift was a little lower from the floor thus climbing up was difficult. The security guards offered their hands to pull the two of them jimin pushed taehyung to go first as both of them can't go at the same time. Before taehyung could refuse he was pulled by them he climbed up and immediately lowered his hands for jimin which was grabbed by him immediately but the lift suddenly shook a little. Taehyung gripped him more tightly towing him up.

"Thanks" Jimin muttered and was pulled in tight embrace by taehyung. He smiled a little at seeing the other person's worried expression but it was soon replaced by a frown when the weight on his shoulder increased he broke the hug only to find taehyung had blacked out.

"Bring over the stretcher he needs medical help" he shouted to the wardboy standing there.

After a few hours taehyung opened his eyes adjusting to the light he looked at the room with pale walls trying to figure out how he ended up here. His eyes fell on the figure beside him, jimin was sitting on a stool with his head placed on bed sleeping peacefully like an angel. An unconscious smile appeared on his face on seeing him. He gently put his hands in jimin's hair cooing at the softness. All the painful events of today came back to his brain but before those thoughts could reside in his mind, his gaze fell on the injured hand of Jimin.
'did I hurt him' he was bemused at his thought and the scene of him pushing jimin clicked in his mind, he began to blame himself for jimin's injury.

"I am sorry I didn't mean to do that jimin, I know I am a disgusting person but i thought I could never hurt you, but here also I failed. I am really a disappointment."

Taehyung broke into tears, hurt was evident in his eyes, his whole consciousness forced him to believe that he did not deserve an angel like jimin. 'this is the truth I can never have someone like him. I will just drown him in my darkness snatching his light.' Not able to glance at him anymore he rose from his bed.

Jimin who was sleeping peacefully woke with the sudden shuffling on the bed to see taehyung removing the wires from his hands. He stood up in panic grabbing taehyung hand to stop him but he snatched his hand.

"Taehyung stop what are you doing"

"I am leaving"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.6K 25
"Please h-hear me out! I-I wasn't in my r-right mind!" " Whatever it is, now it's of no use. You broke me, you deserve it baby..... I love you..... m...
fond; kv By 𐤀

Fanfiction

11.2K 1.1K 18
where Jeon Jeongguk is hired as a caregiver for a pretty boy named Kim Taehyung, and he quickly realises that their relationship may be too unprofess...
13.6K 519 24
He's a model, he's a CEO both are together but it's unknown
6.2K 364 8
ceo kim taehyung who is a perfectionist and expects his employees to be the same. enter park jimin, freshly out of business school, and the son of on...