Mother of 12 Bastards.

By ashawgaikwad

Sushant Singh was an orphan boy .He ran away from his cruel foster parents at the age of twelve. He started... More

Sushila
Sushila gets pregnant
Jerry bastard no.1
Farhad bastard no 2
Maya bastard no 3
Anwar bastard no. 4
Mayur bastard no.5
Jessy bastard no. 6
Janhavi bastard no. 7
Arun bastard no. 8
Sujata bastard no. 9
Oshin bastard no.10
Nasir bastard no.11
Daniel bastard no.12
Live in relation with Sushila

Sushant

2.6K 12 1
By ashawgaikwad

Sushant was very happy that everything went smoothly in his marriage.

He spent a lot of money in his marriage ceremony. Sushila's father told him that he was extravagant and he shouldn't waste so much money.

Sushant told him , " A person like me marries once in lifetime. I hold marriage as a very sacred ceremony where the marriage vows are taken in the presence of God."

He is going to stick to Sushila till the death took them apart.

Doctor Sapre was very happy to have Sushant as his son in law. His words that he will not leave his wife unless death separates them, made the doctor relaxed.

He knew that he had pampered his only daughter who lost her mother at the tender age of four. He had spoilt her by doing everything she asked for.

Her behaviour worsened when she became a teenager. His elder sister Mrudula refused to stay with her brother ( Dr. Dilip) because of Sushila's tantrums.

Once when she tried to correct Sushila who was irregular in attending her college as she was not interested in studies, Sushila became very rude to her.

She said to her aunt Mrudula, 'Don't try to act as if you are my mother. Whether I attend college or not is none of your business. You are staying under our roof and eating our food. How dare you tell me what to do and what not to do. "

Mrudula had vowed that she would leave and never set her foot in his brother's house. She didn't come to attend Sushila's marriage.

Sushila had invited all her college friends to her marriage followed by the reception. She had asked her father to make arrangements of liquor for her college friends.

Her father flatly refused. She told him she will not attend the marriage ceremony if he doesn't supply drinks to her friends.

When Sushant came to know about this he arranged for drinks and also kept a bartender to serve them that night for her friends as well as other guests who wished to have drinks.

Dr. Dipak thought that Sushant was going to spoil his already spoilt daughter if he was going to fulfill all her foolish demands.

The reception was in the evening. Sushila had asked her beautician to make her ready at her place.

As the beautician had already four brides in her parlour she asked Sushila to come to the parlour. She told the beautician that send those brides to other parlour and come to her place. She told her that she would pay the additional charges which she would have got from those four brides. Dr. Dilip refused to pay so much fees to the beautician, Sushila phoned Sushant and made him pay for her all the money she had promised to the beautician.

When Sushila's college friends came for the reception, she left the side of Sushant to enjoy drinks with her friends.

When the invitees came on the stage to wish the couple they inquired where the bride was , Sushant told them that she had gone to change her dress and would be coming back soon.

His bride was drinking margarita with her friends . She swallowed two glasses of cosmopolitan as well afterwards. It made her unstable .

Her father came to inform her that her friend Meenal had come and wishes to see her.

Meenal had gone to USA with her parents and came back in the afternoon.

She saw the card in the letter box and decided to attend at least wedding reception.

Sushila excused herself from her friends and proceeded with her father meet Meenal.

Both the friends hugged each other. Meenal said that she was very angry as Sushila didn't inform about getting married when she was leaving India to go abroad.

Dr Dipak informed her that it was fixed in a hurry.

"Why so much hurry uncle? Is she pregnant or what?"

"No way ",said Sushila.
I am too young to spend time in changing nappies and feeding milk."

"By the who is that lucky man to whom you are getting married?"

"Come I will introduce you to him."

She took her to the stage where Sushant was meeting the invitees who came to wish the couple and give them the gift that had brought for them.

Sushila introduced her friend Meenal to Sushant. She said, "Sushant meet my friend Meenal."

"Meenal this my husband Sushant."

Meenal shook hands with Sushant. She looked at him and said , "Have we met earlier ? I have a feeling I met you before but I can't seem to recall."

"Have you ever visited S.S. Electronics ? I own it. "

"Yes I had been there six months back to buy an iphone. So I might have seen you there."

Sushila then said," Come and meet our friends. They are enjoying drinks."

They turned to leave. All of a sudden Meenal stopped and turned to Sushant and said , "Hotel Oberoi?" Yes I got it now. I have seen you at hotel Oberoi. My father used to take us there for dining."

"Ohhh" said Sushant. Yes I worked there for four years."

Meenal caught hold of Sushila's hand and took her to secluded corner of the marquee and told her that she had seen Sushant at hotel Oberoi where he worked as a waiter.

"I remember so well because my father used to give him a large tip. My God Sushila of all the people you had to marry a waiter?"

Sushila was filled with rage. She told Meenal," Had I known this I wouldn't have married him."

She asked her to go and meet their friends ,she would follow her later on.

She went in search her father.She found him talking to one of his patients whom he was treating for heart disease.

I caught hold of his hand and pulled him to a secluded corner of the tent and asked him if he knew that Sushant had worked as a bearer in hotel Oberoi?

"Yes he told me everything about his life. He is a self made man. He doesn't have a single bad habit. He is a man of principle. He is the best match for you."

"How could you do this to me dad? You have made me a laughing stock before my friends."

"I am going back home. Tell that bearer to find a waitress of any hotel and get married to her."

She left the marquee banging her feet to show her father how angry she was.

Dr. Dilip felt a severe pain in his heart . He somehow managed to reach a nearby chair. He sat on it with ashen face.

The person sitting next to him noticed that something drastically was wrong with the doctor. He asked his wife who was sitting next to him to give him water.

Dr. Dilip requested him to call his son in law who was on the stage.

By the time Sushant reached him he collapsed on the chair.

Sushant rushed him in his car to the nearby hospital without wasting time in calling an ambulance.

When they reached to the hospital , the doctor looked at Dr. Dilip Sapre. He said , "My God , isn't he the famous heart specialist..!!!"

He checked him with worried face ,then looked sadly at Sushant and declared him dead.

This shocked Sushant beyond imagination. He thought , " God this has to happen on the day of my marriage. I will never be able to celebrate my marriage anniversary ."

He took out his phone and called Sushila again and again but she didn't pick her phone. He wondered by then the news about her father must have reached her. Why didn't she reach the hospital? But then he remembered that he didn't tell anyone where he was taking Dr. Dilip.

He kept the body of Dr. Dilip in the mortuary and went to give the sad news to his wife.

He first went to the place of reception but it was empty. The labourers were dismantling the pandal.( the tent)

He rushed to Dr. Dilip's resistance. He was relieved to see the lights were on. He was relieved to know that his wife was inside the house.

He thought she must be waiting for him so he rang the doorbell and waited patiently outside expecting his wife to open the door.

He rang the doorbell again and again ,but there was no response from inside. He thought his wife might have fallen asleep due to exertion and worry.

So he went back home. He changed into night suit and laid on his comfortable and cosy bed. But couldn't sleep.

Dear Readers ,
This my new story Twelve Children From Twelve Bearers.
The title suggests that twelve children were born from twelve bearers. But how and when and to whom? To know this you have to wait for me to post new chapters.
Please vote and comment 🙏🏼🌹💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768K 43.6K 34
❝ She has always dreamed of having that perfect 'home' but then found 'him' instead ❞ A home is something that she has always dreamt of, where she'd...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
2.5M 94.4K 51
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...
2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...