AkshNav FF Judaai Wala Love

By MadhuHaasini

AkshNav Fanfiction - Will their love win over the distance? More

Part 1 - Abhinav's Pain
Part 2 - His final Goodbye?
Part 3 - The Guilt trip
Part 4 - The confrontation
Part 5 - The Seperation
Part 6 - The jealousy
Part 7 - The Confession
Part 8 - Dream come true
Note
Part 9 - The Romance
Part 11 - Rewind
Part 12 - The truth
Part 13 - Recollect
Part 14 - The confusion
Part 15 - Memories Manmade
Part 16 - The verdict
Part 17 - The repentance
Part 18 - Is it or not?
New FF update
Part 19 - The Green eyed Monster
Part 20 - The Distance
Part 21 - My Everything
Part 22 - The Nightmare
Part 23 - Never let go
Part 24 - Once again

Part 10 - The conspiracy

796 54 44
By MadhuHaasini

Next day morning

Akshara opened her eyes slowlyas she woke up from her sleep. She raised her head lightly as her husband's face came into view. His warm hand surrounding around her shoulder and her head resting on his . She blushed as the memories of their passionate night flooded her mind. She placed a small peck on his cheek and settled back into his warm embrace .

Her hands on his bare chest drew circles on it . After a while, she signed her name using her finger on his chest above his heart.

" Aapko likhne ka koi zarurat nahi hai, aapki naam toh wahan hamesha ke liye ankit ho chuka hai" Abhinav said opening his eyes .

She raised her head on suddenly hearing his voice . He was looking at her with a sly smile. Getting caught, she blushed and buried her head into his chest as he placed a kiss on her head.

" Abhinav..." she called out after a moment.

" Hmm..yes?" He asked cradling her closer to him .

" sorry and thank you" he felt a tear fall on him dripping from her eyes .

" Akshara.. " he called out concerned.

" Sorry that I wasted 6 years of our life sulking in my past, and thank you for waiting for me patiently and giving me space to move on from that hurt. Thank you for being my strength in my weakest situations. Thank you for being my everything " she said as tears streamed down her eyes.

" Akshara.. ye kaise bathein kar rahi h aap.. does anyone thank their husband for doing his basic duties? Akshara, You gave me a family. You and Abhir , you guys are my world. Truthfully, I should thank you for standing by me always. " he said wiping the tears off her eyes.

" I love you Abhinav " Akshara looking at his eyes.

" I love you too" He reciprocated .

**************************************

" Akshara, The car is ready. Here is our bag . Let's change and leave." Abhinav walked into their hotel room carrying their bag which was left in the car.

She collected the bag from his hand as they both changed into their normal clothes .

Akshara walked out of the restroom to see Abhinav sitting on the couch.

" Akshara.. I have ordered some breakfast .. come let's eat" he motioned her to come to the couch.

" Abhinav, do you notice anything different?" Akshara asked as he kept on stealing glances at her.

" Akshara.. ye earring.." he pointed to her ears.

" Yes .. Abhinav .. this is the one you gave to me four days before .. achcha hai na?" She asked dangling her ears.

He nodded his head in a yes admiring her cuteness.

" Waise Abhinav. . You have given me a gift when proposing so to be fair I should gift you something too right?" She asked looking at him

" Aree Akshara... you have given me the gift of love.. what more do I need!" He replied

" That's not fair.. bataiye.. aapko kya chahiye?" Akshara asked him

" I just want you and Abhir to be with me always" he said taking a bite of his food.

" Abhinav.... you don't have to be this grounded Abhinav with me .. there must be something you need.. bataiye na.. something you have craved .. " Akshara stopped midway and observed Abhinav.

His reaction changed at her last sentence as his face turned serious and the spoon going to his mouth passed for a second. He tried to cover up the expression.

" There is something.. your face gave it away... now tell me what it is?" Akshara pressurized him.

" Akshara ... yes.. there is one thing.. but before I ask it , I want a promise from you" he asked looking at her.

She nodded her head curiously asking him to continue.

" Akshara.. the thing I'm going to ask will impact all our lives. It's a big ask. Promise me that you won't say yes to this just because I asked , you can say no if you want to, I won't feel bad or anything. But please don't say yes only for me." He requested her.

" Ok baba.. promise .. at least now tell na.." she promised him .

He caught her hands and looked directly into her eyes

"Akshara... Mujhe ek beti chahiye" he said looking at her anxiously

" wo.. as i said ..If you don't want it's ok.. we already have Abhir.. it's ok..I mean.. oh god I shouldn't have asked" Abhinav blabbered as tears started flowing from Akshara's eyes

" Mera Buddhu.. ye happy tears hai.. why would I not want our child Abhinav? " she said hitting his arm

"Our pyaari si gudiya... she will be just like you .. always loving and kind to others..she would be the family's laadli..." she said looking into distance.

" Meri rajkumari hogi" he said wiping her tears as she wiped his .

" Let's pray that our wish will be soon answered by Kanha ji" She took her hand in his and sent a silent prayer to the almighty.

" waise Akshara.. prathana karna bahut zaroorat hei.. but to have a baby we should..." he turned sideways to look at the bed.

" Abhinav... bahut besharam hogaye aap.. chup chaap khalijiye.. Hume Jaipur nikalna hai" she admonished him blushing.

After having breakfast, they clicked a couple of selfies in the hotel room as it now holds a special place in their lives and left for Jaipur.

**************************************

It was almost 11 when they reached Jaipur. Abhinav parked the vehicle and they both climbed down.

" Papa.." Abhir came running out of no where and jumped on him

" Papa ka bachcha.. kal toh papa ke bina nikal gaya tha yahaan" Abhinav asked him.

" Sorry papa.. but I wanted to spend time with Ruhi chuhi" he said pulling his ears.

Abhinav kissed him and took him into a tight hug when a familiar figure walked towards them.

" Bhai Ji .. aap yahaan?" Abhinav asked looking at Abhimanyu.

" Haan Sharmaji.. actually it turns out the groom's family is a relative of ours ..I had no idea but ma forced me to come yesterday.. so I tagged along" he said as Akshara too joined them after getting their bags from the car.

" Ok ok ji" he said as he saw the Goenka family walking towards them.

" Aree... behna .. how come you are glowing more today? Did you go to any parlor on the way" Aarohi admired her sister.

" Chodo.. come.. the mehendi lady is waiting for you... " Aarohi dragged her along.

" Abhinav Ji .. ayiye...I will introduce you to everyone . Look there is the bride's father.. he is my cousin's son..." Manish took Abhinav .

" Junior do you want to come with me?" Abhimanyu asked to Abhir who was in Abhinav's arms.

" No docman.. I want to be with papa" he said cuddling his arms around Abhinav .

A pair eyes watched this scene from the distance as rage burned in her heart.

**************************************

After being introduced to atleast half a village and exchanging pleasantries with everyone , Abhinav managed to reach their alloted room by 5. Akshara was already in there getting ready for the wedding.

" Kya baat hai, aaj toh sitaron ne zameen par uthar aagaya!" Abhinav complimented Akshara as she was wearing a yellow lehenga .

Akshara smiled at his words and closed her behind his neck

" Ayiye ! Ayiye Jamai sa, khatirdari kaisa tha?" Akshara inquired

" Mat puchiye ji.. bade papa almost introduced me to everyone in the wedding hall...they were all so welcoming..... and during lunch they served with so much love and respect that i ate so much...lagta hai kal se walking Karna padega" Abhinav kept a hand on his tummy.

" cutu" Akshara stretched his cheek in affection.

" I have kept your sherwani on the bed. Get ready. " Akshara instructed him

By the time Akshara finished her makeup and hair, Abhinav too got ready in his aqua blue sherwani .

" Abhinav mei theek lag rahi hoon na?" She asked standing before him.

He nodded his head in a no and reached behind her and took the eye liner on the dressing table.

Taking a small amount on his fingers and applied behind her ears.

"Ab theek hai" he said admiring her complete look as she blushed under her gaze.

" Abhinav.. ye dekhiye.. aap ka naam dhundiye " She showed him her hand adorned with mehendi.

He looked at with dedication, finding his name within a second , he kept on tracing her hand with his fingers drawing circles over them .

" Abhinav ... aur kithna dher .. if you don't find it within the next minute you lose" Akshara declared knowing his play.

He showed his name but didn't leave her hand. He tugged her and placed a soft kiss on her cheek as she blushed softly.

" Now this natural blush suits you more " he traced her cheeks with his free hand .

Entwining their fingers, the duo went downstairs to join the rest of the family.

As they were coming down Swarna was the first to notice them .

'"Manish ji .. dekhiye na.. ye dono saath me kitne khoobsurat lagte hain" Swarna pointed in the direction.

" Haan Swarna.. humare Akshu ka chere toh dekho.. Kitne khush aur sukoon lag rahi hai .. kanha Ji ! Inn dono ko aise hi saath me rakhna" Manish sent a prayer to the almighty .

**************************************

Manjari and Abhimanyu arrived for the wedding along with the Barrat. The Goenkas being from the bride's side welcomed all of them grandly with Rajasthani dance.

Abhimanyu looked on longingly as Abhinav, Akshara and Abhir was dancing together .

" Beta, that's your place. Look at how he snatched that place from you. Everything is not lost , they are still your family. Just reopen the custody case, we will get them. As soon as Abhir comes, Askhara will also come to us" Manjari instigated her son

" No ma.. Sharma ji never stole anything from me. I myself lost them. It's my mistake.. now I have no rights on them" Abhimanyu said with a gloomy face and walked away.

**************************************

"Jamai sa..Akshu.. ek minute yahaan ayiye " Manish called them as they walked to him along with Abhir

" Jamaisa..inse miliye.. ye mere phupha ka beta hai.." Manish introduced an old man who was sitting in the venue

" Ji.. namaste " Abhinav , Abhir and Akshara took his blessings

" Ye Abhinav ji hai.. humari Akshu ka pati.. aur ye humara kuwar sa hai.. inn dono ka beta.. aur Akshu ko toh aap jante hai" Manish introduced the family.

" Aree beta.. yahaan aao .. aapka naam kya hai?" The old man asked

" Abhir Sharma, 1st std" Abhir replied forwarding his hand.

" Sharma Ji ka beta well mannered hai" the old man shaking his hand.

Manjari was who sitting behind the old man fumed in anger

' Sharma ji ka beta.. Abhir ek Birla hain..' She thought .

She turned around to find Abhimanyu , who was serving juice to the guests.

'Yahaan, iss driver ko itna samman mil raha hai , aur wahaan mere doctor beta juice serve kar raha hai' Manjari's eyes filled with hatred at the scene

' I am done with all this. My son deserves his family. I will bring them to him. For that if Abhinav Ji needs to go , then I will arrange for it too. I will do anything for my son's happiness' Manjari decided as evilness clouded her mind.

She took out her phone and called her driver

**************************************

The wedding went on smoothly without any disturbances.

After dinner, the close relatives gathered near the stage . To while the time, a game was conducted where real life couples have to stand facing opposite directions and answer the hosts question in writing, whichever couple has the most same answers win the round.

" Abhinav.. come let's go" Akshara dragged him to stage to participate

" Where did you guys first meet?" The host started the round

" Bus" both had the same answer .

" What is the husband's favorite color?" The host asked the next question

" Red " the next answer too came quickly

" write down the nickname given to wife by their husband?" Came the next question

" Sherni" this time too they were the first ones to answer correctly

" Aree.. lagta hain inn dono ka koi nahi hara sakta hain.. " The host complimented the couple

'For another 1 minute' Manjari had an evil smile on her face

Abhimanyu sadly smiled at the hosts compliment and looked at Abhinav when he heard a creaking sound . He looked at the direction of the sound

"Sharma ji... chandelier" he shouted running towards the stage.

Abhinav looked up to see the huge chandelier right above him starting to fall.

**************************************
Guys, I need your honest opinion.. shall I finish the story in next part or extend it for another 2 to 3 parts

Precap : Memory loss?? (But depends on whether the story is finished in next part or not)

Leave your love for the story in comments and votes guys ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 3.2K 26
This fan fiction is based on third generation of Yrkkh. This is story of Akshara and Abhimanyu who met at college but something happened that Akshar...
6.9K 438 6
A FS based on AkshNav separation after Custody case
30.7K 2K 23
Abhinav was dejected After he witnessed Akshara hugging Abhimanyu in the hospital. Abhinav was insecured as he felt like he was gonna lose his world...
14.2K 974 24
In the aftermath of heartbreak and betrayal, Akshara and Aarohi, once torn apart by misunderstandings, stand at the crossroads of rebuilding their li...