β”β”β”πŽπ–ππ„πƒ 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌�...

By xoxewonzzn

"Bunny hyung?" "Yes princess" What happened when the most dangerous mafia want a innocent guy to love ?!?! So... More

Introduction
//1//
//2//
//3//
IMPORTANT
//4//
//5//
//6//
//7//
//8//
//9//
//10//
//11//
//13//
//14//
//15//

//12//

1.3K 58 50
By xoxewonzzn

.
.
.
Author POV

"Hyung? What are we doing here?" Yeonjun asked, turned back to look at his luggage then look forward to the huge living room which is of course not their house.

"Yeonjun-ah as you know that, your in great danger now hm? That's why we're here to keep you safe" Jimin replied while walking into the house with their bags.

"So we're going to live here?" Yeonjun asked, going after the older as jimin nodded his head. "Yeah, until everything sorted out" the older replied.

"Welcome to our home!" It was Steve who welcomed them first with a wide smile on his face and went to them. "I hope you guys don't have much problems to move here?" Steve said, jimin didn't reply anything he just slightly nodded his head.

"Yeonjun-ah! How you have been! Come and gives hyung a hug, we're friends right?"" Steve went towards yeonjun and hugged him, the younger hugged him back as well.

"Your acting like you met him after eternity,  you met them yesterday right?" Suddenly soobin said with the most 'Normal' tone ever which made Steve get nervous while slowly moving away from yeonjun.

"Aish hyung! Your so funny-y, of course I miss yeonjun that's why-y" Steve was laughing and you can hear the nervousness inside him clearly just by his laughing. Somehow jimin found it funny and he was laughing quietly.

"Bunny hyung!" Yeonjun went up to soobin as Steve let out a sigh of relief because he is grateful he didn't get kill by his own twin brother.

"Are you okay now?" Yeonjun asked, looking at the older with his doe eyes, where you can only see innocence and pure joy. Soobin mood get changed within seconds when he saw yeonjun.

He put his hand from his pocket and place it top of yeonjun head, softly Patting his head. "I am okay, no need to worry about me" He said, almost like a whisper and his voice was so sweet and soft unlike the voice he used for Steve few minutes ago.

"Glad to know, Junnie was worried for bunny hyung" Soobin chuckled and said, "oh so Junnie was worried for this mafia bunny?". Yeonjun cheeks flushed and it turned light pinkish which made Steve aww because of his cuteness.

"Aww, he is so cute~- oh sorry" Steve looked away when he saw how soobin was glaring at him, more like shooting lasers from his eyes.

"Uh! Jimin hyung come I will show your room, please follow me this way" steve said and went upstairs with jimin, just to escape from this scene. "You should go and take rest now" Soobin said while caressing his hairs and lightly pat yeonjun cheek.

The younger slowly nodded and went upstairs, while looking for his hyung.

"Damn this dude will be cause of my dead, like I want cause of my Euphoria, not dead!" Steve mumbled while walking side by jimin.

"Steve?"
"Yes hyung, do you want anything?" Steve turned to the older one. "Uhm, Soobin really loves yeonjun?" Steve started to cough as he wasn't ready for this sudden question.

"As his brother, I am serious about this" jimin stated as Steve sighed then slowly nodded. "To be honest hyung, I don't want to lie here or change the topic, Soobin hyung really love him because I never saw him being so desperate about one person like this, he really doesn't care about people deeply" Steve said, he know his twin so well.

"But why do you want to know about it? Like are you trying to make sure about him?" Steve asked, but jimin remain silent, he didn't say anything back. "Where is our room?" Suddenly he asked, changing the topic.

"Oh? This one" Steve said, pointing his finger towards a white coloured door as jimin nodded. "Hyung!" They turned to saw yeonjun was coming towards them.

"Oh your already here, I thought soobin is going to take you to his room" steve said, out of nowhere making yeonjun blushed.
"W-what are you talking about " Yeonjun shyly hit steve at the arm and look at jimin.

"Hyung, is this our room?" Jimin smiled and nodded his head. Yeonjun let out a shout which was not so loud and went inside of their new room.

"Anyway I gotta go now, bye!" Steve turned his body then walked away as jimin also stepped into his room then closed the door.

Time skip

Yeonjun was walking around the mansion because jimin was talking with Jungkook and others about this mission. "Wow, this mansion is bigger than mine" yeonjun said, while looking around the paintings of hallway.

Suddenly he felt two arms wrapped around his waist and hugged him from behind, making him startled by the sudden touch. He was about to scream but a soft deep voice replied, "sh~ it's me, your Bunny hyung" Yeonjun felt his body get relaxed when he heard the similar tone.

"Gosh hyung! You made me scared" he complained, with a pout as soobin chuckled and pull him more closer, then rest his chin on yeonjun shoulder. "Sorry Junnie to make you startled" he said.

When Yeonjun realised their position he started to blush but to be honest he was loving it. "H-hyung, what about the meeting-g?" He asked, trying to keep balance of the tension around his body and trying to less the silence between them.

"It went good, everything is in control now and their trying to found them no need to worry" Soobin whispered back, eyes are still closed. Yeonjun don't know what to say more so he keep silence and stood there, in soobin arms.

"Yeonjun-ah" Soobin pull away from the hug and make yeonjun to face him then put his hands on the younger shoulders. "I want to say this for such a long time, i don't know how your going to take it , but let me say this" soobin said, and his voice was so dead serious.

Yeonjun heart started to beat fast as he don't know what the older is going to say next. "Does he hate Junnie?" "But there is no reason right?" " Is Junnie bothering him?" "But he kept us here?" "Did I does something wrong?" .

Lots of things was running around his mind like soon he is going to turn crazy but before his mind went too far soobin suddenly spoke out.

"I really love you"

"What the muffin fish cake!?" Yeonjun eyes were wide open as he wasn't really ready for this words, mostly coming out from the older, who he had ᶜʳᵘˢʰ. you heard me right yeonjun already had crush on the handsome bunny looking hot mafia.

"Yeonjun, yeonjun-ah, are you here?" Yeonjun come out from his fantasy and blinked his eyes for several times. "Y-yes hyung-g?".

"So what's your answer?" Soobin asked, making yeonjun more tense what he should answer as it's for the first time he is experiencing this. "Uhm, huh, hyung-" "you don't had to answer me if your confused or not feels the same about me Junnie" Soobin said, interrupted him at between.

"I kept you here to protect you so I will focus on it then" with that soobin was about to left but Yeonjun hold his sleeve to stop him from going.

"H-hyung, Junnie loves bunny hyung" he mumbled with a low tone that soobin can't hear him properly. "What did you say?" Soobin move closer to him and yeonjun slowly looked up to make eye contact with the older.

"I-i, i-i actually I love-e you-u-" Soobin smiled grow wider as he heard what yeonjun said. "Really? I didn't expect it at all but thanks Junnie to give me a chance" soobin pulled him into a hug and yeonjun slowly smiled, his tension left his body now.

Soobin put his hand on yeonjun's right cheek then give a soft peck on the younger lips because yeonjun is too innocent to take things far so soobin is keeping it in slow.

When he give peck on yeonjun lips the reaction of the younger was so funny to watch. His eyes were wide open and he was looking like a shocker kitten.

"Aish your so cute princess!" Soobin said and again pulled him into a hug. Yeonjun was already blushing like crazy, thanks to the nickname on top.

"What did I just witnessed?" Hueningkai mumbled under his breath while staring at them from far. "At least they're so cute together" he mumbled and went to other side, not wanting to disturb them.

On the other side

Steve was walking around the hallway suddenly beomgyu come out of his room and bumped into Steve. "Aish! Why it's have to be you always!?" Beomgyu said, while glaring at the older.

Steve shrugged his shoulders and move closer to him. "Maybe it's our destiny pulling us together?" He whispered, beomgyu stared at him as he get kinda nervous because of the closeness.

"Yah you can talk from far away right?" He said pushing away Steve from him. But suddenly out of blue Steve pulled him by the arm and locked their lips together

Beomgyu's eye balls was about to pop out from his eyes, because he was too stunned to speak and to kissed back the older. Steve pulled away because beomgyu wasn't kissing him back.

"Why didn't you kiss me back?" He asked, with a serious look. "W-why would I huh?" Beomgyu replied back, but inside of him was already scared by the dark glare of Steve.

"Why don't you care about my feelings for you, do you think it's really worthless" Steve said, because he had been hitting on beomgyu for such a long time but the younger is too stubborn.

"Fine then, I am not going to come after you anymore" with that Steve was about to move and left but beomgyu hold his wrist to stop him. "Ah, Soohan, I am sorry I didn't meant to hurt you like this, I am just not sure my feelings-s" Beomgyu said with a low tone but Steve didn't turn back to face him.

Beomgyu stared at him, feeling guilty to always push the older away where the older has been so caring and protective towards him. So without thinking further, making sure about his inner feelings, beomgyu pulled him into a another kiss, which left Steve shocked for some moments but he immediately kissed him back, pulling beomgyu more closer by the waist.

Steve pinned beomgyu to the wall, making the kiss more deep which almost caught beomgyu off guard but still he didn't move away, loving the tension.

Seems things get sorted out from this side too but.....

"What. the. fuck" three words escaped from taehyun mouth as he blankly stared at them with disgust look. "DAMN why it's has to me out of all people to witness them" taehyun mumbled while going away.

At downstairs

Hueningkai was sitting at the stairs while scrolling on his phone then taehyun come and joined him, while still muttering about something and making a disgusting look.

"What happened to you dude?" Hueningkai asked, eyes glued on the phone screen. "Do you know what I just witnessed!?" Taehyun said as hueningkai remembered about yeonbin and excitedly turned to him.

"Oh I witnessed something cute too!?" Taehyun raised his eyebrows and asked, "first tell me about you?".

"I saw soobin hyung confessing his feelings to yeonjun hyung! It's was so cute to watch, omg the way they hugged each other awww so cute!!" hueningkai started to clap his hands while laughing and here taehyun staring at him, emotionless .

"So cute haha and I just witnessed a make out session" hueningkai started to cough when Taehyun said this. "W-what, making out session? Of Whom!?" He asked, with wide eyes.

"Steve and beomgyu!?"

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

Hey guys hope you guys enjoyed

Don't forget to vote and comment

This story has only few parts left .

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 1.8K 32
Choi Soobin the most innocent boy on earth . He was so precious that he didn't harm other people. but he always being bullied at school . still he di...
111K 3.2K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
47.8K 2.1K 32
Kang Taehyun one of the Strongest mafia in South Korea. when he want something he will definitely get it . Like he want Beomgyu . choi Beomgyu one o...
24.4K 1.3K 60
(α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄‡α΄…) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each other where one male is so oblivious think...