The Man of Steel (Marvel X Ma...

By Monster-Zer0

Found as a baby by S.H.I.E.L.D, he was taught everything from right to wrong. Wanting to be a hero and save p... More

Prologue: The Boy from the Stars
Jonathan Romanoff/Superman
The Man of Steel
The New Team (1)
The New Team (2)
The New Team (3)
The Cat Burglar (1)
The Cat Burglar (2)
The Cat Burglar (3)
The Cat Burglar (4)
Heroes of Korea (2)
Heroes of Korea (3)
Heroes of Korea (4)
Day Off and Discovery

Heroes of Korea (1)

1.1K 39 11
By Monster-Zer0

Italic - Speaking in Korean

We see the team gathered inside the briefing room of the tower as Natasha stood near the large monitor as she has a tablet in hand. Spider-Man was also there hanging upside down as everyone waited for Natasha to start.

Natasha: "Alright everyone. We have a new mission in hand. Two missions apparently."

Gwen: "Two at the same time? That's a little too much."

Kamala: "Yeah and my body is still sore from the fiasco a few days ago."

A few days before the Weapon X fiasco, the team went on another mission to stop Scorpion and Sandman from destroying Brooklyn. Jon wasn't with them since he went out to space in order to stop an asteroid from hitting the planet.

Miles: "I still have sand in my ear."

Natasha: "That's why I am going to split you guys into two groups. The first mission is to help Tony with transferring his new tech at the new Stark building in China. Kamala, Riri, Gwen and Sam. You are tasked with this mission with me."

Kitty: "So what about me, Jon and Miles."

Natasha: "You guys are going with Spidey to Seoul, Korea to meet up with the nation's heroes. Something happened and it's connected to Loki's Psylot Gem. Jon, Kitty, Miles and one other member to help them out."

Jon: "Wait, another member?"

Natasha: "You can come in now."

The doors opened as a figure walked inside with a bag in hand. They were surprised to see who it was.

Jon: "Felicia?"

Felicia: "Miss me big guy?"

Natasha: "She was a great help back with Weapon H. We decided that the only thing to erase all her record for stealing is to join the team."

Jon: "What about your daughter?"

Felicia: "I reconciled with my parents and they are taking care of her. I still need to visit her on the weekends."

Jon: "Well all I can say is welcome to the team."

Felicia: "I'm honored."

Everyone then introduced themselves except Gwen and Kitty since they already know her way back on the cafe. After getting their things, they went towards the hangar with Spidey their in his own civilian clothes.

Peter: "Ready to go to Seoul, South Korea?"

Kitty: "I never been there before so I'm quite excited."

Miles smiled and was also excited to go but Sam called him as the teen gave Miles a notebook.

Sam: "If you see some K-pop groups there, please let them sign my notebook."

Miles: "Okay?"

Sam: "Thanks man, you're the best!"

After another debrief, the team went inside their respective Quinjet as they flew towards their destination. Kitty and Felicia were talking to each other leaving only Jon and Miles. Peter was busy reading some files.

Jon: "Miles, before I forgot. Here."

Jon grabbed something from his bag and gave it to Miles.

Miles: "Are these-"

Jon: "Advance Web Shooters. I worked on them when I went to Stark Industries a few days after the Weapon H fiasco. Peter helped me with it. It's more updated than your old one. It has a manual of what it can do. Just push that little button."

Miles: "Thanks man. I owe you one."

Kitty: "So who are this superheroes we're going to meet?"

Peter: "Tiger Division was the government-sanctioned superhuman response team of South Korea. They were under the direct employ of the National Intelligence Service and their leader was director Ami Han also known as White Fox."

Peter shower them the photo or White Fox. She has snow white hair like Felicia and wearing her hero suit.

Felicia: "It's like looking at myself in the mirror instead I'm a Fox not a cat."

Kitty: "I can tell from behind that mask that she is really pretty."

Miles: "And hot."

Jon: "Tiger Division huh? Have you met any of them before Pete?"

Peter: "Well I worked with Ami for awhile when she visited New York but that's it. It was only for a short time."

Jon: "Well let's see what's causing trouble in Korea that Tiger Division called us for help."

Since the Quinjet is faster than a regular plane, they arrived in Korea in just two hours. They landed on Buramsan Mountain, Seoul, South Korea. The doors to the Quinjet opened as they are met with Ami.

Ami: "Welcome Avengers to Tiger Division's base of operation."

Peter: "It's nice to see you again Director Han.

Ami: "You too again Spider-Man."

She then approached Jon looking up at him as he towered over her. She smiled and stretched her arm out for a handshake.

Ami: "And it's also nice to finally meet the one and only Superman."

Jon smiled and accepted the handshake.

Jon: "You too Director."

Peter: "So what's the situation we are dealing with here Ami?"

Ami: "Straight to work are we Peter, follow me then."

Ami lead them inside the base as the teens looked around in amazement. They arrived inside a large room with a long table and giant Monitor hanging from the wall.

Ami: "As you can see, we found the Psylot Gem that belongs to the Norrse God Loki but the problem is, it is already out of power."

Peter: "How long has it been out of power?"

Ami: "From what the scientific division said, it was already out for many years."

Jon: "Where did you find the gem?"

Ami: "We found it two days ago, in the mountains. That's why we needed your help since you guys are familiar with Loki."

Peter: "Where is the gem now?"

Ami: "In our lab, safely kept. Now on to the next problem."

A video footage was shown as we see a cruise ship beelining towards the harbor. A figure then swooped in and stopped the cruise ship from hitting the harbor with ease. After doing so, the figure flew away leaving behind a sonic boom.

Jon: "Uhm okay?"

Kitty: "Was that you Jon?"

Jon: "This is my first time here so no. And plus, he doesn't have a cape."

Ami: "We knew that it wasn't Superman so we did a little digging."

Another footage was shown but this time it was the point of view of a camera inside a bank in Seoul. Multiple men were robbing it until the same figure arrived going through the ceiling as the men gunned him down only for the bullets to bounce off his skin. His eyes glowed and fired an energy beam hitting a few armed men before swiftly taking them down.

Miles: "So this guy has the same powers as Jon?"

Felicia: "He might be South Korea's Superman then."

Ami: "Quite likely. We traced him and found his name, Tae-won no last name. He was born in the 1950's. That's it."

Felicia: "Must have slow aging to be still alive for all this years."

Jon: "Do you know where he lives?"

Ami: "Not yet. He suddenly disappears whenever we are close to finding where he is staying."

Peter: "Well we are here to help whatever we can."

Ami: "Thank you. How about we let the kids walk around Seoul for now until we can locate his whereabouts."

Jon: "It's fine by me. What about you guys?"

Kitty: "Of course! I always wanted to walk around Seoul. It's one of my bucket lists."

Miles: "Same."

Felicia: "Why not."

Ami: "I have an aircraft waiting for you outside. Leave whenever you want."

Peter: "Just bring your wallets and phones. I'll handle your bags."

Jon: "Thanks Pete."

The teens walked out of the room leaving only Peter and Ami.

Peter: "So how strong do you think this guy is?"

Ami: "We don't know for now but I can only guess. Maybe at Superman's level of strength."

Peter: "Jon has fought multiple strong enemies back home. He only went all out just a few days ago fighting an opponent with the blood of the Hulk, Wolverine and many more. We still don't know Jon's limits as of yet."

Ami: "And I'm glad we have someone that can hold this Tae-won guy until we know what his intentions are."

.........

We see the other young Avengers moving some Stark tech inside the new building in China. Sam dropped the last of the equipment before giving out a whine.

Sam: "It's so boring. We're stuck on moving duty while the others are probably enjoying Korea right now."

Gwen: "We have no choice in the matter Sam. Widow's orders."

Riri: "Besides, are you excited to see the new tech from Stark Industries?!"

Sam: "I'm not tech junkies like you guys, you know that."

Kamala: "Hey guys! Kitty just sent me a picture."

Sam: "Let me see!"

Sam dahed towards Kamala and stared at the photo of Jon, Felicia, Miles and Kitty eating ramen inside a restaurant in Seoul.

Gwen: "I guess they are having fun."

Sam: "So not fair."

.......

Miles: "Whoo, I'm full. Thanks for the free food dude."

Jon: "No problem Miles."

The four are now walking around Seoul just wandering around and took some pictures.

Felicia: "Hey big guy, say cheese."

Felicia whipped out her phone as the two took a selfie together with Jon leaning down because of the height difference.

Felicia: "It came out great."

Kitty: "Guys! Look!"

They saw a crowd of people gathered around an open area as they heard music playing. The four approached the crowd  as Jon towered over them making some Korean people turn to him in amazement.

Miles: "No.....way."

Kitty: "It's the famous girl group Twice!"

It was an event and a famous kpop girl group known as Twice are performing. Everyone are seen cheering for the idols along with Miles and Kitty.

Kitty/Miles: "I FEEL LOVE! I FEEL SO SPECIAL!"

Felicia: "I didn't know you guys are die hard Kpop fans."

Miles: "You kidding me, 50% of my playlist are their songs!"

Kitty: "They are so beautiful up close."

The group finished their performance as everyone cheered loudly. That's when an explosion occured as multiple vans arrived with armed men getting out.

Jon: "They really have good timing."

Jon signalled for them to suit up as they nodded. The men approached the crowd and aimed their guns at them making them get down on the ground. The men then approached the group as the girls huddled in fear. Their bodyguards were also caught leaving them with no protection.

Leader: "Tie them up and load them in the truck. We are making a fortune here."

Man 1: "You heard the boss! Get the girls!"

They were about to approach the girls when two string of webs attached itself on two of the men's back before they got pulled away hitting their van as they are then webbed up on the side of the van.

Leader: "What the?"

Miles: "Coming through!"

Miles swing by and kicked the leader sending him through the stage wall. Miles then landed on the metal railings on the stage's roof as everyone stared at him in excitement and amazement.

"It's one of those heroes from America!"

"Kid-Spider!"

Man 3: "Shit. It's a superhero!"

Man 1: "What are they doing here?!"

Miles: "Guys, you just ruined my first time watching a Kpop performance. You guys are such a buzz kill."

Man 2: "Shoot the freak!"

Miles: "What did you just say?"

All the men aimed their guns at Miles making him go wide eyes.

Miles: "Oh that's what it meant."

Miles jumped away to avoid the gun fire. All the people ran away in panic as the men continued to fire at Miles. Kitty came out from the ground and uppercut one of the men with Felicia jumping from behind another one before kicking on the neck leaving him unconscious.

Some of the men turned their guns on the girls and got ready to fire but Jon appeared in a burst of speed, grabbing the guns and crushing them using his bare hands. The two men stood their frozen as they looked up at Jon in fear.

Jon: "I suggest you stand down."

Felicia approached the frightened idols as she kneeled down.

Felicia: "Don't worry, you are safe."

Nayeon: "Behind you!"

Felicia swept the man's legs making him hit the ground hard before Felicia kicked him on the head rendering him unconscious.

Twice: "Wow."

Kitty phased below the ground and appeared behind one of the men before kicking him towards two more. Miles then wrapped the three men in his webs before sticking them towards the wall. His spider senses then went off as he saw a tank in the distance.

Miles: "Superman!"

The tank fired a shot only for Jon to block it with his body as an explosion occured. The smoke disappeared to reveal Superman unfazed. He blitz towards the tank and landed on top of it before ripping it off. His eyes glowed and fired his Heat Vision hitting the tanks controls. They gathered all the men with the help of Miles' webbing as the Korean police arrives.

Twice also thanked them with Miles getting an autograph from the group. Twice also took pictures with them as they squealed in excitement to meet the famous Superman. They also thanked Felicia with the girl smiling and nod at them. That's when she looked up and saw someone floating in the air.

Felicia: "Uh Superman..."

Jon turned around and also looked up to see the same man. He narrowed his eyes as the man flew away.

Jon: "I'm going after him."

Felicia: "Go!"

Jon zoomed in the air leaving behind a gust of wind. He flew at top speeds trying to catch up with the man. This could be the Tae-Won guy Ami told them about that saved people. He just wanted to talk so he increased his speed as the two chased around the mountains of Korea. Jon stopped and floated in the air looking around trying to find the man. He was then tackled from the air as they crashed in the forest sending trees and rocks flying around forming a crater.

The man floated in the air as Jon got up after dusting himself. He looked up and saw a muscular Korean man with white, red, blue and black suit that has the Korean flag on his chest.

Jon: "So you're the mysterious hero. I mean no harm."

Jon then floated in the air as the two stared at each other with the Kryptonian crossing his arms.

Jon: "I just wanna talk."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 508 26
Y/N was trained by HYDRA, and has been for as long as she can remember. She has become more dangerous than you could imagine, and she has been given...
444 32 6
The mission was simple. Go out in Queens and pretend to be a hero in a spandex suit and try to catch the eye of the Avengers. When they trust you, ta...
140K 8.4K 25
College AU ~~~ Getting into College is difficult. Add in the fact it's the most prestigious hero academy in the whole world and you've got yourself q...
109K 2.8K 11
Black Angel is the newest member to The Avengers Initiative. With powers un-introduced to her team and even herself. Angel doesn't know where she is...