Wallace, Y/n and Gromit

Por soulfox1305

One adult, one teen and one dog head for exciting adventures in their path. Más

A Grand Day Out
The Wrong Trousers
A Close Shave
Cracking Contraptions
Curse of the Were-Rabbit
Breakfast, Invention
Tottington hall, BunVac6000
Mind Manipulation-omatic, Vegetables Eaten
Aftermath, The Were-Rabbit
Hutch, Transformation
A Golden Bullet, Shocking Truth
The Harvest Festival
Saving Wallace, Rabbit Sanctuary
Return of the Robot

A Matter Of Loaf And Death

417 8 4
Por soulfox1305

A chopping board is seen on a table with a wooden spoon, flour, salt and pepper shakers, a star cutter around it some flour is thrown onto the board then a large dough lands on it as two hands knead it a Voice said "Oh if I knew you comin'" Kneading the dough is Baker Bob "I'd bake a cake" He smiles kneading "Bake a cake".

Unknown to him a person wearing an oven mitten grabs a rolling pin and slowly walks up to Bob who keeps humming until his hat is taken off "Huh" Bob turns around "Oh" He smiles "It's you" Bob then notices the person holding the pin "Eh..." The person raises the rolling pin while Bob scared raise his hands "...nooo" A thump is heard and Bob collapse face first into the dough and his glasses land on the back of his head.

The newspaper has a picture of Bob it said 'Baker Bob murdered 12th baker found dead this year' lowering the newspaper reveals Y/n and Gromit who gulps looking to each other Y/n ask "Who is killing all these bakers" An alarm clock is ringing making them look up while the clock rings but Wallace is still sleeping with cotton in his ears.

Y/n press a button "Wake up, Uncle" The draw opens up for three mega horns to rise up and blare spinning around as the bed knobs are blinking and a grinder is spinning around with gears moving Y/n shake his head "Still asleep, Gromit" Gromit puts a balloon under the tap filling it up he turns the tap off and moves it outside and attach it to a windmill.

On the flaps said 'Top Bun' the balloon went upwards as Wallace moves around, he said "Lovely cheese" Y/n and Gromit are stirring two different bowls and Gromit hits the wood behind him not looking for the balloon to come off "I could just wash it down with nice..." The balloon falls through an open hatch and hits Wallace waking him up "Ooh".

He sits up realising and took the cotton off "I was just coming, lads" Wallace smiles as a oven opens revealing freshly cooked bread and a pair of giant oven mitts grab a tray pulling it out revealing Y/n on a forklift backing up before driving forward while Gromit using another forklift to grab the next tray of bread Y/n said "Let's load these up".

Gromit backs the forklift staring to make sure the tray is balance he reach back and pulls a 'Get-U-Up' lever as flour goes down a chute in groups Wallace bed tips and the chute moves to Wallace who said "Up away, Gromit, Y/n" He slides down the chute while the flour lands in a bag and Wallace lands in his spandex pants moving forward.

The flour is flung into another chute "With you two in a jiffy" Wallace is flung with his pants down the chute "Tally-ho" He went down the chute swaying a bit as Y/n makes a couple turns with Gromit coming behind him while Wallace before noticing a mixer "Oh no" The flour in front of him lands in it but Y/n reach out and grabs the chute pulling it he said "There you go".

Smiling Wallace said "Thanks, nephew" He went through a hatch landing on a chef hat "Oh" A robotic arm push Wallace off the conveyer as Y/n reverse the forklift for Gromit to lower his tray and puts it in the back of the car pulling the mitts out Y/n close the door he said "All ready to go" He climbs into the front taking the middle seat.

Meanwhile Gromit fills the car up with Diesel as Wallace rises into his seat he said "Fill her up, lad" He holds a cup for Gromit to pull the pump out holds it over and press a button for tea filling it to the top while the garage door folds up for the car to leave Wallace drinks his tea "Ahh" He pat his stomach "Lovely cuppa, Gromit".

Wallace looks at the cup "But, a slightly diesel-y aftertaste, perhaps" He looks to Gromit waving his hand Gromit keeps driving forward glancing to him and back "How's that breakfast going on" Lowering the newspaper Y/n said "It should be done now" He reach down to press a button for a burnt toast to come out while Wallace put his plate under for the toast to land on it.

Moving the plate Wallace said "Well done, lad" He grabs the toast looking at it "Very well done" Wallace bites the toast eating it "Thanks, nephew" He pat Y/n shoulder "You too, chuck" Wallace raise his arm and pat Gromit's chef hat along with Y/n who narrow his eyes he said "Better read the news, Uncle".

Y/n gives the newspaper to Wallace who takes it looking at the headline he said "Whoa" He looks shocked "Oh, dear" Gromit and Y/n put their thumbs in their mouths and blows for their chef hats to pop up "Another baker, battered with his own rolling pin" Y/n and Gromit look to one another "Huh, would you credit it".

Gromit looks forward to keeping an eye on the road "Still looking on the bright side" Wallace raises his finger and Y/n ask "What bright side, Uncle" Turning to him Wallace ask "I suppose it means for business for us, eh, Gromit, Y/n" Gromit and Y/n look to one another before raising their brows realising Wallace is correct.

Meanwhile the car turns to a shop for Wallace to run out with a tray of bread "We're on a roll, lads" They car turns and stops for Gromit to run out with another tray of bread as they stop at another shop for Y/n to run out with a 3rd tray of bread he said "Bread delivery" He comes inside Wallace said "Time for your new invention, Y/n".

Smiling Y/n said "Excellent" He press a button for his chair to rise up the roof opens for a machine to rise up turning into machine gun with bread inside Y/n turns grabbing the controls putting his goggles on "The Bread-O-Gunner is ready" He turns and fires a bread making it land in the mailbox 35 on the right before turning and firing the next bread in the mailbox 36.

Wallace threw a bread at door 83, Gromit threw another bread at door 9 as Wallace threw another bread into mailbox 25 and Gromit threw another bread into mailbox 72, Y/n fires each bread landing in the mailbox 118 and other mailboxes or doors Wallace said "Good day's work, lads" He raise his bread ready to throw "We're bang on..."

He stops shaking his head looking forward to sees a woman riding a bike and a white poodle sitting in the basket "...target" Wallace threw the bread Y/n notice the aim he yells "Uncle" He turns and fires hitting the bread into the mailbox saving another woman who gasp then catch the bread looking towards Y/n "SORRRY".

He press a button for the Bread-O-Matic to go back down after and Y/n returns to the front "What was that, Uncle" Wallace gasp tilting his head staring at the Woman with blonde hair wearing a sunny hat, a white scarf, a white dress and black shows but it fades a Voice said "I'm light as a feather" The Woman is seen holding a tray of bread sitting under a balloon holding a rope but a skinny "I'm the BAKE-O-LITE Girl" The Woman winks.

Wallace shakes his head watching the Woman waves riding pass she said "Coo-euy" Looking to where she's going Wallce said "Gromit, Y/n" Gromit and Y/n look to Wallace who points "Did either of you see who that was" Suddenly the Woman calls "Help" Wallace, Y/n and Gromit look back to see the Woman wave her hands going downhill "Help".

Leaning forward Y/n said "She's in trouble" Wallace turns the car around as the Woman pulls the handle for the breaks, but it didn't respond The Woman said "Ooh, help" She and her dog went down very fast "Argh" Wallace, Y/n and Gromit drive down the hill after them catching up Wallace said "Here, Gromit" He holds the wheel to Gromit "Take the wheel".

Gromit takes it Y/n said "Uncle" A door slams Gromit shake his head watching Wallace lick his hands going across the hood the Woman calls "Help" Gromit inserts the wheel to see Wallace jump across landing his feet on the wheel holding onto the basket he said "Don't fret madam" Wallace looks towards Y/n and Gromit "Teacakes, lads" Leaning out from the top Y/n ask "What kind"?

He goes back into the car searching hearing Wallace calls "The wholemeal fruit, on me knees" He points at his knees as Y/n gives one to Gromit before leaning out and threw a teacake on Wallace who use it on the tire while Gromit aims and threw another teacake passing the Woman to Wallace other knee on the tire.

Wallace grunts trying to slow down the wheel that causes smoke the Woman said "Oh dear" They reach the bottom of the hill and headed into the zoo Wallace calls "Should've tried the granary rolls..." Y/n leans out shaking his head pointing he yells "UNCLE" Looking behind him Wallace said "Oh, 'eck" They head towards a wall with a sign said 'Do not feed the crocodiles'.

The tire hits the wall the Woman screams, Wallace flails his arms and legs and the dog spins around Y/n grabs Wallace foot as he grabs the Woman's ankle, but the dog went into the crocodile suddenly Gromit went pass grabbing the hat the string went around the Woman's nose and use it to head for the crocodile.

Gromit use a baguette to keep the crocodile's mouth open going inside and comes out with the dog just as the crocodile close its mouth breaking the baguette in half the crocodile frowns as Y/n helps Gromit out "Oh" Gromit stands up shaking his head "Oh, dear" Wallace takes the Woman's hand "All you right, miss"?

The Woman jumps off the wall "Madam" She checks her hairs the Woman said "I do apologise" Wallace chuckles as Y/n lifts the bike up he said "Oh" Gromit looks towards them "It's an honour to be of help" The dog stumbles and sways the Woman said "I must get those brakes seen to" The dog collapse.

Y/n holds the bike looking he said "Gromit, move the tire and I'll test the brakes" Gromit nods and moves to the tire as the Woman said "We're so grateful, aren't we, Fluffles" Fluffles legs shake but the Woman taps her "Fluffles" Shaking her head Fluffles look to her before heading to Wallace said "Oh, it was nothing" Fluffles jumps licking his face making Wallace laugh.

Gromit moves the tire "What a lovely little doggy" Y/n pulls the handbrakes for the tire to stop he said "That should've stopped before she went down the hill" Holding a hand out the Woman said "My name's Piella" Piella smiles "Piella Bakewell" Shaking her hands smiling Wallace said "Oh, I know who you are miss".

Letting go Wallace waves his hands "Light as a feather, you're the BAKE-O-LITE girl" He spins and points at Piella who said "Oh" She chuckles smiling "That's me" Smiling back Wallace said "I'm Wallace" He chuckles "I'm in bread myself along with my nephew Y/n" Y/n said "Hello" He waves checking the brakes with Gromit who looks to Wallace.

Piella ask "Oh, really" Gromit rolls his eyes looking back to Y/n who sighs shaking his head as Wallace move his head and back he ask "Are you still ballooning, Miss..." Shocked Piella ask "I do beg your pardon" Realising what he ask Wallace said "Oh, no, no" He wave his hands "The BAKE-O-LITE balloon" Piella lower her gaze "Do you still fly it"?

Releasing a breath Piella said "Oh" She smiles "Oh, I see" But she lowers her gaze "No" Piella frowns "Not anymore" Moving his head Wallace said "Well, back to the grind, as it were" Y/n and Gromit inspects the bike while Wallace waves "Goodbye, Mrs. Bakewell" Leaning to the side Piella said "Oh, I'd rather say 'au revoir'" She takes her bike from Y/n and Gromit.

They look towards her Wallace said "Oh, qui, qui, madame" He raise a finger chuckling as Piella moves her bike she smiles "And bon appetite" Piella gets Fluffles in the basket she said "Bye" She rings the bell riding away.

A few hours later back at the Top Bakery dough is on a table Wallace puts a small dough on top Wallace smiles he said "The Bake-O-Lite girl" He rips a small dough to place it on a dough statue of Piella's head "Fancy that, Gromit, Y/n" Y/n is stirring two bowls at the same time while Gromit holds a tray of bread rolling around he rolls over to move a tray of donuts with frosting on top to the side.

Wallace put his elbow where the tray was "It's not every day you meet the girl of your dreams, is it" Gromit turns the dial for a ding on the oven as Wallace stares at the Piella dough then to a posta of Piella on the balloon while looking to him Y/n said "It's a once and a life time's chance, Uncle" Sighing Wallace said "Oh, well" He shake his head "This isn't going to put bread on the table, is it"?

Gromit skates over helping Y/n with one bowl as Wallace begins to get up to help but suddenly the doorbell rings catching Wallace, Y/n and Gromit's attention Y/n ask "You expecting anyone, Uncle" Wallace walks over to the door and opens it he said "Oh, hello" Standing there is Piella who said "We were just passing by going for a walk..."

Piella leans back as Gromit went over to the Piella dough and press the top squishing it Y/n holds the bowl stirring looking at them "...and Fluffles insisted on dropping in, hopping you would join us" Fluffles look down "Please say yes" Gromit stops next to Y/n watching "She should be so disappointed..." Wallace glance behind him and down to Fluffles.

Piella looks to Fluffles "...wouldn't you, Fluffy" Fluffles didn't move until Piella kicks her "Wouldn't you, Fluffly" Getting up Fluffles glance to her before walking over to Wallace grabbing his apron and pulls to join Wallace said "Oh" He raise his hands "Well if you insist, but I'm in my work things" He glance back to Gromit who put a hand on his side and Y/n who stops stirring.

However Piella said "I like a man in uniform" She clap her dress "Come on" Piella begins to turn "Walkies" Gromit and Y/n watch them leave Wallace calls "Manage without me, won't you, lads" He close the door while Y/n and Gromit look to one another and back sighing Y/n said "More money for us, Gromit" He turns going back to stirring "Let's keep working" Gromit sighs skates pass with the tray.

Meanwhile Wallace, Piella and Fluffles are in the park Wallace and Piella are throwing crumbs towards the ducks they laugh throwing more until their hands met to get more crumbs Piella and Wallace look to one another Piella leans in and smiles surprised Wallace said "Oh, crumbs".

The next day bread rises in the oven and the oven dings Y/n pulls the doors open he said "Next batch is ready, Gromit" Gromit stirs two bowls hearing this he moves to get the next batch of dough and Y/n moves to get the forklift but suddenly the doorbell rings catching their attention while the BAKE-O-LITE clock said 4:00 o'clock.

Piella chuckles holding a cup to Gromit who pours tea in it she said "Oh, Mr. Wallace, you are cheeky" Wallace holds a plate of cooked buns as Piella place her hand on his leg he said "Oh, am I" Y/n arrives holding a tray of crackers and cheese but stops to notice Piella's hand on Wallace leg Y/n looks to Gromit who is surprised looking to him.

The next day Wallace and Piella are on a boat passing a billboard of Vanice they ride on 'Larry's Love Barge' the barge went under a bridge as Gromit turns the dial from warm to hot while Wallace and Piella are in a restaurant holding hands walking forward dancing together as Y/n turns the dial from hot to very hot while Piella and Wallace are making a dough statue together but Wallace is struggling to reach over he smiles as Gromit and Y/n are trying to sleep Y/n turn his f/s/m.

The next morning the alarm clock rings waking Gromit up sitting to turn it off he gets out of his bed stretching and leaves the room to meet Y/n who yawns he ask "Ready for delivery, Gromit" Gromit nods they went down baking the fresh bread loading it up and drive out of the garage for their daily deliveries for the day.

They make a turn entering the driveway Gromit takes his chef hat and Y/n takes his off "Another job well..." He shakes his head looking to the side making Gromit look "...done" They ride pass a trashcan with Gromit's stuff inside with Y/n's radio too "Is that my radio and your stuff, Gromit" Gromit slowly nods looking to him and back.

Gromit and Y/n enter the house taking their aprons off Y/n holds his radio "Better check to see if it still works" He gives Gromit his apron "Can you hang mine up" Gromit nods taking it before walking to the hooks to hang their aprons on, but Gromit stops to see coat and hat on Gromit's and Y/n's hooks Gromit blinks taking a step back.

Suddenly Gromit stumbles due to his feet in Piella's shoes that came off and Gromit bumps into a stand with a vase on it shaking but Gromit stops it Wallace said "Oh, makes a change, doesn't it, my fudge cake" Y/n stops looking at the plants around "Gromit and Y/n's gonna love this" He and Gromit walk over to the dining room.

Piella said "Well, I thought you could do a woman's touch around the house..." Gromit and Y/n look to see Piella putting flowers in another vase and Wallace eats as Piella looks to him "...you naughty, slovenly boy" Noticing them Wallace ask "What do you both think, Gromit, Y/n" Y/n looks disturbed while Gromit looks around "You both wouldn't know it was our place, would you, lads"?

Gromit begins to get angry and Y/n said "It's okay" He fake a smile before leaving with Gromit following him they went up the stairs "I'm going to take some rest" He opens his door and enters his room while Gromit opens the door entering his room slamming the door close he takes a breath before exhaling.

But suddenly Gromit looks shocked to see vases with flowers inside a poster with two puppies in a basket it said 'Let's be friends', flowery pillows as Gromit looks to the flowers next to him getting angrier, he grabs the flowers and threw them into the trash can and he shakes in anger suddenly the door knocks catching his attention.

Quickly Gromit grabs the flowers and tries to put them up like they were in the vase he walks over to the door and opens it Gromit sees Fluffles who is holding a box of his things her legs shake Piella calls "Careful for another sausage, you greedy thing" Fluffles and Gromit look to the stairs Wallace said "Don't mind if I do" Gromit leans out Piella said "My, what an appetite".

Gromit looks to Fluffles who looks to him and slowly Gromit walks over and place his paws on the box and tries to take it but Fluffles glance she grunts nodding for Gromit to realise he was holding her paw and he takes his off and put it on the box taking it while Fluffles giggles due to Gromit pulling out a record that said 'Puppy Love' Gromit begins to blush moving a bit.

He looks to Fluffles who put her paws on her sides and Gromit lowers the record and his blush went away Piella calls "Fluffles" Catching Fluffles attention "Where are you" She grunts running to the stairs and Gromit watch her go while a cough got his attention Gromit looks to Y/n who smiles leaning on the doorframe Gromit stares at him Y/n ask "Found your love" Gromit blush looking away.

Meanwhile Wallace is at the door waving he said "Same time tomorrow, my apple strudel" Piella rides on her bike waving with Fluffles in her basket as Wallace close the door turning around taking his apron off and threw it to the hook "Oh, love is a many-splendored thing, Gromit, Y/n..." Wallace walks over to the stairs "...but it doesn't half tire out".

Gromit and Y/n walk out of their rooms "I'm cream-crackered" Leaning on the wall Y/n said "That's what happened when you fall in love" Suddenly Wallace said "Oh, my 'eck" He grabs a purse "Piella's purse" Wallace raise a finger "I must return it forthwith" He quickly went to the door and opens it to see rain falling down Wallace begins to smile "Oh, Gromit" Concern Gromit looks to Y/n who ask "Can't you give to her in the morning, Uncle"?

An hour later the lighting flashes outside Piella's house as Gromit walks pass the gate to the door, he shakes the water off him Gromit looks to the purse then he reaches grabbing the ring and use it to knock but suddenly the door opens fully the thunder rumbles and lightning flashes while Gromit looks around, he heard noises and saw a light under the door.

Gromit walks over looking at the purse as the door close making Gromit stop for a moment before walking forward to the door, he raises his paw to knock the lighting flashes upstairs making Gromit look to see shadows while Gromit blinks a bit looking to the door and decided to walk up the stairs slowly seeing the shadows.

Slowly Gromit enters the room he blinks surprised, and the lightning flashes Gromit walks forward to see mannequins with aprons and chef's hat Gromit walks pass a couple before turning around to see a mannequin with a sticky note that said '12' he passes more before turning around Gromit stops to see a mannequin that had a sticky note that said '13'.

Only this mannequin didn't have a chef hat on it Gromit stares at it confuse the lightning flashes for him to see a book on a dressing table Gromit walks over puts the purse down he looks at the mannequins from the mirror before opening the book revealing a picture of Piella and a baker that had a red X over him and underneath is a number 1.

Gromit looks at the mirror to the mannequin with number 1 on it he flips the next page revealing another picture of Piella with another baker that had a red X over him and underneath is a number 2 while Gromit looks at the mannequin with number 2 before flipping more pages showing pictures of Piella and different bakers with red X and numbers under them.

Gromit stares flipping each page until it showed a picture of Piella and baker Bob who had a red X over him and underneath is a number 12 as Gromit flips the next page revealing a picture of Piella and Wallace together without a red X and underneath is a number 13 Gromit looks in shock imagining the mannequin in Wallace's place.

Shocked Gromit moves back but by doing that he backs into the hatless mannequin causing it to tip hitting another causing all the mannequins to tip over as Gromit tries to stop it looking concern watching them fall while the door downstairs opens making Gromit look towards the door and Piella begins to walk out Gromit quickly grabs a mannequin looking up.

Piella walks up the stairs reaching her room and flips the switch turning on the lights revealing all the mannequins all standing up curious Piella said "Funny, I'm sure I heard something" She enters the room and Fluffles sniffs around while Piella looks at her dressing table "Oh" She walks over to it "There it is" Piella close the book revealing her purse "It must've been there all along".

Fluffles move a curtain under the bed to see nothing but a row of shoes "Early night, Fluffles" She close the curtains as Piella puts her robe in a closet "Big day tomorrow" She push the door that had a mirror closes revealing Gromit holding onto a chandelier "Our final baker is nicely buttered up" Gromit watch Piella walk to her bed getting in "Good night, Fluffles".

Gromit glance to Fluffles who gets in her bed that's a box with a blanket as Piella turns the light off "Sweet dreams" Fluffles lies down but she raises her head and whimpers a bit looking around before lowering her head in her bed glancing around while Gromit looks at Piella who snores sleeping under him and Gromit stares trying to hold on.

A few hours later Gromit starts to get tired and weak he slowly begins to move down, and his paws slip off making Gromit fall towards Piella who opens her eyes but Gromit lands on an empty bed he shakes his head looking around to see only the mannequins Gromit looks to the book he quickly gets off and grabs it.

Gromit drives back to the Top Bun he stops closing the door and runs to the front door opening it entering the house closing the door behind him he looks around and saw Wallace standing with Y/n who said "I'll start making more bread, Uncle" He puts on his apron ready to leave while Gromit went up to Wallace and tap his back.

Turning around Wallace said "Oh" Gromit looks at the book before raising it "Hello, stranger" Wallace raise a brow putting his hands on his hips "Where have you been" Y/n watch Gromit open the book flipping the pages "Hey" Wallace raise his hands "Wait" He grabs the book stopping the pages "Hold your horses" Wallace smiles "I've got something to tell you and Y/n, old pals".

Y/n looks at the page seeing Piella and Wallace with a number 13 under it he furrows his brows confuse as Wallace turn his head "Haven't we dearest" He smiles and Gromit turns to see Piella who is sitting on the couch with a cup of tea putting it down she said "Of course my little cheesecake" Quickly Gromit puts the book behind him "Wallace and I are engaged..."

Piella shows the ring to Gromit and Y/n who came over shocked at this "...to be married" Gromit's eyes widen "Till death to us part" Wallace smiles nodding as Y/n still looks shocked and Gromit looks to Fluffles who lowers her gaze while leaning in Wallace said "I think congratulations might be in order lads".

Gromit looks back and Y/n said "Uh, congratulations" He chuckles weakly as Piella said "Oh, I can see they're dying to give me a great big kiss" Piella walks over and hugs both Y/n and Gromit she kiss a Y/n's cheek before doing the same to Gromit taking the book out of his hands while Piella lets go making Y/n and Gromit fall on the floor.

Y/n wipes the lipstick off his face along with Gromit who watch Piella put the book in the furnace "I know we're going to get like a house on fire" She leans into Wallace who smiles "One big happy family" Gromit looks to her and back to the book while Y/n looks to see it and saw the picture of Piella and baker Bob with a red X over him and underneath is number 12 making him furrow his brows at it.

Later that night Gromit puts on a book down that said 'Electronic Surveillance For Dogs' he opens it to a page looking at it he read with a pair of glasses before writing on a piece of paper and flips the next page writing more while the windmill turns sawing and hammering is heard along with drilling that went through the night until morning.

Gromit connects two plugs together making a light glow he shake his head looking at the door to see blackness until it moves revealing a shadow holding a scythe making Gromit lean back the doorbell rings and Wallace opens the door revealing Piella who is holding a basket in one hand and a umbrella in the other "Hello, my vanilla slice" She enters the house.

Fluffles slowly enters looking forward as Wallace said "Ha-ha" He smiles motioning "Come in my sponge cake" Suddenly alarm blares making Wallace frown due to Piella standing at a metal detector confuse Piella ask "What's going on" Gromit pats Piella down Wallace said "You'll have to forgive him, my petal" Gromit takes the basket "He's been a bit security conscious late".

Gromit wears a security hat he looks at the basket taking the cloth off revealing a pot Gromit takes the top off Piella ask "Well, you can't be too careful these days, can you" Gromit puts the lid back on before pulling out a ladle "Not with a serial killer on the loose" Piella takes her basket as Wallace said "Oh yes" Fluffles sits at the door staring at Gromit who looks at the ladle she lowers her gaze.

Meanwhile Piella and Wallace enter the kitchen she ask "Where is your nephew Y/n" Walking over to her Wallace said "He's out doing delivery he should be back soon" Piella puts the basket down she ask "Now, how about a nice pot of cock-a-leekie soup" Walking over to her Wallace said "Ho-ho, smashing" Piella takes the lid off "I've got just the bread to go with it".

He pulls out a bread and reach for the knives only to see their gone "Eh" Wallace pulls a draw revealing a brush "What the..." He realises "...that dog" Wallace moves his gaze while Gromit threw the ladle into the shed along with anything sharp and close the door locking it up Gromit leans against the door "Smells delicious".

Gromit takes off his hat wiping his head Piella said "Oh, I do hope you like it, my shortcrust" He leans up listening "It's my own special recipe" Concern Gromit gets up and runs as Y/n turns the car entering the driveway while Gromit enters the room passing Fluffles who watch Gromit gets in front of Wallace who ask "What the..."

He looks at Gromit who holds the spoon "Hey" Piella raise a hand watching them "What are you playing at lad" Gromit lowers the spoon to smell the soup "This is getting ridiculous" Wallace picks Gromit who tries to reach for the soup while Piella walks over she said "Oh, Wallace, he wants a bit of attention that's all" Piella walks over for Wallace to sit down.

Piella puts Gromit down "Now, my little poochie-woochie, let Aunt Piella sort you out" She pats his head as Gromit leans back and Fluffles take a step back she watch concern as Y/n enters the room about to call out but notice Fluffles there he quietly walks over and stood looking into the room to see Piella looking around before she bite her arm shocking him.

Gromit covers his mouth in shocked "OW" Piella gets up "OW" Wallace looks to her "He bit me" Shocked Wallace ask "Eh" Holding her arm up Piella said "I was only trying to help but he bit me, Wallace" Getting up Wallace said "Gromit" Gromit looks to him "How dare you bite my betroth" He points to himself in disbelief looking to Piella "That's very impolite".

Wallace comforts Piella who said "Oh, don't be too hard on him, Wallace, please" Wallace angry looks at Gromit as Piella holds a chain "Just a little punishment..." She turns her head "...that's all" Gromit stares while Fluffles notice Y/n and she gets behind him scared narrowing his eyes Y/n ask "What are you up to, Piella" He walks away.

Meanwhile Wallace locks the chain to the counter and turns the key he said "I'm surprised at you Gromit" He wave his finger at Gromit who is wearing a muzzle over his mouth washing the dishes "I'm really am" Wallace put his hands on his hips suddenly Piella calls "Oh, Wallace, my sugar dumpling, have you got a mo" Wallace looks to where she is.

Smiling Wallace said "Oh" He raise his hand "I'm on my way, my cupcake" Wallace looks back to Gromit still angry "You'll not leave this kitchen till you've done every last one" He walks to the hooks putting the key on one leaving "I don't know, taking a bite out of my beloved fiancée" Fluffles stops at the door before following Wallace who saw Y/n walking "Hello Y/n, back from the delivery".

Nodding with a smile Y/n said "Yep and I'm going to the kitchen to drink some water, Uncle" Wallace walks pass him he said "It really is the limit" Once he was out of sight Y/n frowns before walking over to kitchen he said "Gromit" Gromit turns to Y/n who walks over "I saw Piella bite herself" Blinking Gromit stares "I believe you, Gromit".

Y/n looks up "There's something not right with Piella" He looks back to Gromit "I even saw a picture of her and baker Bob in that book that was in the furnace Gromit looks up and Y/n does they see Piella standing on a plank she said "I'm such a silly sausage" One of her shoes is on a gear passing by "It just sort of fell of my foot" She smiles.

Walking onto the plank Wallace said "Stay well back, my precious" Gromit and Y/n watch Piella move pass Wallace to safety "Leave it to me" Smiling Piella said "Oh you're so brave Wallace..." Before she looks down to Y/n and Gromit "...my minced pie" Shocked Y/n ask "What did she say" They watch Piella begin to walk to Wallace who hasn't notice "She's going to push him".

Y/n runs grabbing the key and went to the lock trying to unlock it as Gromit looks up seeing Piella getting closer he waves his hands and Y/n look up in horror as Piella was about to push Wallace she ask "Huh" A bag of flour went pass and hits Piella sending her away from Wallace while Gromit and Y/n look in shocked and relieved.

Stretching out Wallace said "Got it" He grabs the shoe and turns only to look confuse "Huh" Wallace saw flour out of a hole he walks over cover his mouth "Oh" At the bottom of the stairs is Piella covered in flour she coughs "Are you alright, my flower" Wallace went down the stairs quickly "Oh, 'flower'" He helps Piella up and smiles at the joke "Get it" Piella rubs her face "Flour".

Wallace reaches out to Piella who knocks his hands away she said "GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME" He back away "I hate flour..." Piella glares at Wallace who took another step "...I hate bread..." Wallace begins to frown "...and I hate bakers..." Piella takes the ring off "...you utter and complete FRUITCAKE" She threw the ring hitting Wallace who said "Oh".

He chuckles looking back to Piella "That's a bit steep, isn't it, my sweet" But Piella walks away from him she ask "Fluffles" Fluffles look towards Gromit and Y/n who both stare at her before Fluffles look to Piella who picks her up "I want a word with you—back home" Piella walks out the door slamming it shut with Gromit watching in concern.

A few hours later Wallace, and Y/n in the dining room Wallace looks at the ring frowning Y/n ask "Are you alright, Uncle" Gromit walks in putting three cups down on the table before sitting himself Wallace said "Oh, thanks, old pals" Y/n pat his shoulder "I just don't get it" Tilting his head Y/n ask "Get what" Gromit stares at Wallace who said "One minute, they love bakers and the next minute they hate them".

Wallace looks to Gromit then to Y/n "And I'm not a fruitcake, am I, lads" Gromit stops stirring before patting Wallace's arm as Y/n said "You're not a fruitcake, Uncle" Wallace looks to him "You are a great big cheese of Wensleydale" That made Wallace chuckle a bit "With a touch of Gromit chedder and Y/n Stilton".

Now that made Wallace laugh at Y/n's joke before taking a breath he ask "I suppose you can't be everybody's cup of tea, can you" Gromit and Y/n nod before they raise their cups for Wallace to clink with them they we're about to drink when the doorbell rings Wallace gets up along with Y/n and Gromit they watch Wallace opens the door he is shocked "Oh".

Standing there holding a big present is Piella who said "I'm so sorry, Wallace..." Y/n and Gromit walk over to see her "...so, so, so sorry" Gromit notice Fluffles isn't with her "I don't know what came over me" He turns her head "Apart from the flour, of course" She laughs while Wallace stares and Y/n narrow his eyes a bit Wallace said "Oh" He smiles a bit "Ha-ha" He glance to Y/n "Yes".

Walking into the house Piella said "Let's forget about it" Wallace and Y/n move to the side "Here's a cake to celebrate" Confuse Y/n ask "Celebrate for what" He looks to Wallace who looks to him confuse the alarm blares Piella said "Oops" She looks back "Must be my keys" She threw her bag to Gromit who caught it looking to her.

Wallace walks with Y/n he ask "Celebrate" They watch Piella entering the dining room she said "Us, getting back together again, you gooseberry fool" Y/n looks to Wallace who said "Oh y..." He leans in "...Oh yes" He smiles nodding "Yes, of course" Wallace walks through the alarm system "Of course" Y/n looks to Gromit and back he said "I better keep an eye on her".

He walks follows after Wallace who said "We could have that with our 4:00 o'clock tea" Gromit rolls his eyes and looking in disbelief "Won't you join us" He watch Piella who said "Oh, I would, but Fluffles isn't feeling too well" She smiles towards Gromit who looks concern "Why don't you three celebrate" He watch Piella walk pass taking her bag "Must fly".

Looking at the present Wallace ask "Oh, roll on 4:00 o'clock, eh" He looks to Y/n "What do you think, lads" Gromit looks to them "This will go down a treat" Gromit glance to them and leaves the house Y/n said "Well I am a bit hungry for cake but I just don't like this feeling" Waving his hand Wallace said "Let's get some plates, Y/n".

Meanwhile Gromit reaches Piella's house he saw an open window Gromit climbs up to it he slowly moves the window open more to look inside he hears a whimper Gromit looks to Fluffles box that's covered in a blanket Gromit climb in and walks over to the box seeing the blanket shaking raising his paws looking concern Gromit reach out grabs the blanket taking it off.

Only to reveal a toy monkey clapping symbols surprising Gromit the toy backflips before clapping the symbols Gromit looks around only for Piella to grab him by the neck she said "Got you, you meddling mutt" Piella lift Gromit up turning him "So nice of you to come" She turns Gromit's head "Pity you'll miss your master's and his nephew's tea party".

Gromit looks at the window where 'Top Bun' windmill is "It'll go off with a bang" He looks to the clock that the hand moves to 3:58pm Gromit looks to it and to Piella with a raise brow as Wallace opens the present revealing a cake he said "Oh, I say, it looks delicious, Y/n" Y/n stares at the cake and Wallace raise a hand "Get the kettle on, Gromit".

Meanwhile Piella opens a door revealing Fluffles and she threw Gromit inside making him land next to Fluffles who hold his arm Piella laughs as Gromit pat Fluffles hands Piella said "I'll deal with you two later" The door closes Fluffles hold Gromit who looks around hearing Piella laugh while Y/n put the cake down on the table Wallace said "Come on, lad" He holds a box of matches "What's keeping you"?

The clock bell ring the hand moves to 3:59 as Piella said "At last, my 13th She walks to the mannequin holding a chef hat raising it "My baker's dozen" Piella was about to put it on when a shadow covers the room due to the BAKE-O-LITE balloon rising "Huh" She looks to see Gromit and Fluffles riding the balloon waving to Piella who is shocked "What"?

Piella looks to the room she put them in only for a sign to read 'BAKE-O-LITE Storeroom' she looks back watching Fluffles and Gromit fly pass the clock "Curse that balloon" Piella crush the hat in her hand walking forward "And curse that prevailing south-westerly, they'll be there in no time" The clock strikes 4:00 o'clock.

Wallace is struggling on lighting a match he said "Doh" He tries again "Strike a light" Looking to him Y/n ask "Want me to try, Uncle" Shrugging Wallace said "Have a go" He gives the matches to Y/n as Gromit holds a long rope swinging towards the window while Y/n tried a couple times he said "This time for sure".

Y/n strike the match lighting it Wallace said "Ah-hah, well done" Y/n leans the match lighting the candle as Gromit crash through the window catching their attention Y/n said "There you are, Gromit" Gromit lands on the table sliding across Wallace said "I think these matches are a bit..." Gromit grabs a vase and aims it on the candle sending the water on it and Wallace "...damp".

The candle lights again noticing Y/n ask "How can it light up after being sprayed by water" Looking Wallace said "Oh, yes, it's one of those joke candles, lads" Gromit dip his fingers into a cup of tea and touch the candle Gromit lets go and the candle lights while Gromit tries a few more times but it didn't work so Gromit grabs the cake getting off "Oi".

Wallace and Y/n watch Gromit walk "Where you going with that..." He jumps after Gromit "...CAAAKEEE" Wallace lands on Gromit making him trip letting the cake go Y/n ask "Are you both all right" He jumps over and kneels next to them while the cake lands on the floor but instead of making a mess it broke revealing a bomb inside rolling.

Y/n notice and points "Uncle, look at that" Looking Wallace said "Gromit, Y/n" He grabs them "It's a bomb" Wallace points at the bomb "The cake's a bomb" Gromit shake his head putting a paw on his face and Y/n looks to Wallace he ask "Who brought the cake in here" Thinking for a minute before realising Wallace said "Wait a minute".

He points at the floor "You both..." Slowly putting the pieces together "...don't think..." Wallace looks to Y/n and Gromit who look to him "...Piella could be" The bomb keeps rolling until Piella's steps on it making the bomb stop Piella ask "The Cereal Killer" Y/n, Wallace and Gromit look to see Piella holding a rolling pin in one hand and Fluffles in the other.

Piella smiles at them "Well done, Wallace" Fluffles whines a bit "Sharp as a brick" Y/n glares as Gromit concern about to get up "Now do exactly as I say or Fluffles get snuffled" Piella motions the rolling pin but suddenly Fluffles glance to her before biting Piella's hand "OW" She drop the rolling pin for Gromit grabs the bomb and runs while Piella threw Fluffles to the floor "You've crossed me once to often..." Fluffles look scared "...you treacherous, little..." Piella slaps Fluffles who yelps.

Meanwhile Y/n and Gromit run with the bomb towards a window Wallace calls "Get that thing away, lads" They reach a window about to throw it only to see a family of ducks quaking Y/n said "Ducks" He grabs the bomb and runs to another window about to throw it but stops to see two nuns holding kittens in their arms and a sign that said 'Save the kittens' walking forward.

Y/n looks in disbelief "You've got to be kidding me" He goes back inside meeting Gromit "Where can we go" Looking around before Gromit points for Y/n to see another window leading to 'Yorkshire Border KEEP OUT' Y/n smiles "That'll do" He runs with Gromit towards the window Wallace calls "That's it, lads, use your loafs".

They get closer but suddenly a large spatula hits them sending Gromit and Y/n who yells "OOOWWW" They went pass Wallace who said "Oops" He watch them land in the mixer while the bombs hits the floor before bouncing out the window making Piella who hold the spatula with an imprint of Y/n and Gromit on it she sees the bomb go she said "Oh" She glares at the window.

But slowly she smiles turning back to Wallace "That has put a spanner in the works" Piella grabs a wench as Y/n gets Gromit onto the bowl before being stirred again Gromit grabs Y/n's who said "Careful Gromit" He tries to get out but the mixer pulls him "AAAH" Y/n went back in before poking out "Turn it off" Gromit went towards the switch and turns the mixer off.

Meanwhile Wallace stumble backwards away from the stairs looking to Piella who walks towards him with the wrench Wallace said "But, Piella, you're the BAKE-O-LITE Girl" Swinging the wrench Piella said "WAS..." She hits a grate due to Wallace move making a hole before lifting it up "...the BAKE-O-LITE Girl".

Piella hits the grate off "I ate too much, you see" Scared Wallace ask "Oh, really" He climbs into the vent as Piella grabs another grate she said "I couldn't ride the balloon anymore..." Wallace keeps crawling he said "Oh, dear" Piella drops the grate "...so they dropped me" Looking back still crawling Wallace said "What a blow..."

Suddenly he hits a pipe with his head making him stop "...oh" Piella grabs the grate and pulls it off "ME..." She threw the grate "...a curse on bakers..." Piella raise the wrench "...and their loathsome of confections" Her eye twitches while raising his hands Wallace yells "GROOMIT, YY//NN" Piella swings but is stop confusing her she ask "Huh"?

Piella looks to see an oven mitt holding the wrench as Wallace glance up as Piella turns around "What" She sees the other oven mitt hit Piella causing her to flip backwards a few times hitting barrels of lard while Wallace lowers his arm and Piella looks to see someone on the forklift raising the robotic arms.

Sitting up smiling Wallace said "Well done, lads" He shake his head "Uh..." Wallace looks to see Fluffles sitting at the controls wearing a red hard hat "...lass" Fluffles adjust the hat and turning the robotic arms while Piella pulls out two rolling pins staring at Fluffles before snorting like a bull and Fluffles push a lever and press the pedal making the forklift drive forward.

Laughing Piella said "Come to mummy, Fluffy-Wuffy" The oven mitts hit Piella who begins to slide back Fluffles push two levers and Piella swings a rolling pin, but Fluffles adjust the levers making the oven mitts stop both rolling pins then punch Piella left to right while Wallace comes over, he said "Attagirl..." Fluffles keeps moving the levers "...go for the knockout".

One of the oven mitts hit Wallace making him scream crash through a wall leaving a Wallace hole as Piella swings the rolling pins but Fluffles keeps blocking with the oven mitts while Gromit pulls Y/n who is dizzy he said "That might've been a ride I would go again" He shake the dough off "Without the dough of course" Wallace is seen hanging onto the edge of the windmill by his pants.

Noticing them Wallace calls "Don't worry about me, lads" Gromit and Y/n look to see him Y/n ask "Uncle" Wallace smiles the windmill takes him up he said "I'm fully in control" But when he looks down Wallace screams due to the bomb on the opposite side of the windmill he is while Piella grunts trying to hit Fluffles who keeps blocking her attacks.

Meanwhile looking up Y/n said "We've got to help your girlfriend" Blushing Gromit nods as Fluffles keeps blocking the rolling pins and Y/n boost Gromit up to a ladder he begins to climb then Y/n jumps grabbing the ladder climbing up while Wallace reach the top he slides out of his pants going through the hatch landing on his bed he said "Yes".

Fluffles keeps moving the levers as Piella grunts swinging again almost hitting Fluffles who move to the side and Piella swings the other rolling pin, but Fluffles use the oven mitt to grab her arm making Piella let go of the rolling pin that went spinning through the Wallace hole hitting the windmill making the bomb that reach the top slip out falling through the hatch landing in front of Wallace who notice "NO".

Piella swings at Fluffles who dodge the rolling pin moving the levers looking to Piella who swings again pushing the 'Get-U-up' lever making Wallace's bed tip and sending the bomb and himself down the chute Wallace said "Oh dear" Gromit reach the level and looks surprised Y/n ask "What's happening" Gromit moves to the side for Y/n to see.

Y/n climbs up next to Gromit and looks to see Fluffles who push two levers up sliding Piella who grunts towards the window scraping the floor but suddenly Wallace said "Oh" Making Fluffles look stopping the forklift "Oh" Piella looks towards Wallace "Ha" He stands there looking at them "Ha" Wallace raise a finger "Anyone seen the bomb"?

Gromit and Y/n we're about to run but they look to Wallace along with Fluffles and Piella as Wallace notice the looks "What" He looks behind him "What" But by doing that reveals the bomb in his pants surprising Gromit and Fluffles who whines shocked Y/n yells "You've got the bomb, Uncle" Smiling waving her fingers Piella said "Bon voyage, Wallace".

She jumps landing in the BAKE-O-LITE balloon as Wallace turns to her "Your buns are as good as toasted" Piella smiles turning the dial to max sending the fire into the balloon while Wallace notice the bomb he said "Oh" Wallace runs "Oh" Gromit and Y/n look concern he said "It's too late to get it out" Wallace runs pass he said "Gromit, Y/n" He runs around a pillar "I've got a bomb in me pants".

Gromit and Y/n try to think of a way "Help me, Gromit, Y/n" Gromit then spots a dough pressure sending dough into tins he taps Y/n who looks to the pressure he said "That will do it" Fluffles went to the lever while Y/n holds Wallace down and Gromit shoves the nozzle into his pants "Now, Fluffles" Fluffles pulls the lever to max.

The dough go through the nuzzle into Wallace's pants he said "Ooh" His pants get bigger "Ooh" Wallace smiles "It tickles" Y/n watch his pants get even more bigger he said "That should do it" Gromit pulls the nozzle out Y/n grabs him and Fluffles while Wallace stands up he said "Aah" The begins to shake due to the bomb "A-a-argh".

Wallace covers his ears as Gromit wearing a pan, Fluffles wearing a colander and Y/n wearing a bigger pot with his goggles all covering their ears hiding behind three crates and the bomb explodes sending the BAKE-O-LITE balloon back while dough is seen slowly Y/n, Gromit and Fluffles got up he said "We're alive" They look and shocked.

Quickly Gromit covers Fluffles's eyes and Wallace said "Oh, what a relief" When the bomb exploded it ripped a large hole showing dough and destroyed Wallace's underwear revealing his butt cheeks, he notice the nuns "Oh, evening, sisters" Wallace waves to the nuns who both gasp dropping the kittens while Piella yells "I will be back to get you, Wallace".

Gromit, Fluffles and Y/n all turn towards Piella who shakes her fist angry "I will have my baker's dozen" Stretching his hand Wallace calls "But, Piella, the balloon won't hold you" Shocked Piella said "They can't just drop me; I'm as light as a feather" She begins to smile waving her hands while the balloon lowers into the Zoo "I'm the BAKE-O-LITE Girl".

Wallace yells "NOOOO" The balloon went down into the crocodile well as the Crocodiles begin to growl and snap making Wallace look away, Y/n turn his head keeping his goggles down, Fluffles shocked holds Gromit who slowly begins to comfort her Wallace looks back while a Crocodile burps and the BAKE-O-LITE balloon leaves the zoo without the seat.

Watching it go "Farewell, my angle cake" Wallace watch it head for the clouds "You'll always be my BAKE-O-LITE Girl" A ghost of Piella sitting on the basket holding a tray of bread waves to Wallace before the balloon went into the clouds while Y/n and Gromit looks on "Ha" Fluffles look to the clouds "I think I need a cup of tea after all that".

He begins to leave "Care to join me, you three" Raising his goggles Y/n said "Better make it a double, Uncle" He looks to Gromit and Fluffles for a moment before leaving them as Gromit takes Fluffles hand before motioning while Fluffles stares at him looking to their hand and back before letting go Gromit looks concern.

Fluffles close the gate looking back before leaving as Gromit stands next to the door watching her go and slowly close the door, he went to the living room tears gather in his eyes spinning his spoon Wallace said "Aw" Y/n comforts Gromit "Never mind, lad" Gromit sighs "We both been through the mill, haven't we".

Leaning back Y/n said "Except for me, Uncle" Shrugging Wallace said "There will be one for you some day, Y/n" Y/n looks to Wallace who smiles "One day" He lower his gaze and Wallace looks to Gromit "But at least yours wasn't a bread-hating, baker-murdering serial killer, eh" Wallace smiles at Gromit who raise his head "Like mine".

Having an idea Y/n said "I've got an idea, Uncle, Gromit" Wallace and Gromit look to Y/n who smiles putting his goggles on "How about we deliver some bread" Smiling Wallace said "That'll cheer us up" Gromit blinks a bit looking to them.

Now freshly bread is stored into the car and Gromit press a pedal the garage door begins to open to reveal Fluffles standing there surprising Gromit, Y/n and Wallace who both scream seeing her Gromit stops the car surprised he looks to Fluffles who turns to him, and a tear fell from her eye Y/n nudge Gromit who blinks before opening the door he motions her to come in.

Surprised Fluffles begins to walk over to the door Wallace said "Hey, hey" Fluffles sits between Gromit and Y/n who said "Aw" Smiling Wallace said "Always room for a small one" Fluffles looks down flipping through the records until she found 'Puppy Love' she inserts the record that went to the record player the begins the song.

Gromit, Fluffles, Y/n and Wallace all put their chef's hats on before blowing on their thumbs for the chef's hat to pop through the open roof they drive out of the driveway "And they called it" The car sways "Puppy Looo..." They went up a hill "...oooove" Suddenly the car sways a bit Y/n said "Easy, Gromit" Wallace said "Both paws on the wheel, lad" They head for the sunset "Concentrate".

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

19 0 14
A series of one shots with different characters. Some characters ore even my OCs, of later stories.
1.5M 34.3K 147
*REQUEST CLOSED Imagines of: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Jackson Whitmore Brett Talbot ...
42 0 15
Two Brothers and their childhood friend, fighting monsters and saving peoples lives, whilst trying to have some normal things happen in their lives...