VISIONARY โ€ข ๐‰๐‰๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡...

By -S0LARSAINT

๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where the reader goes throug... More

ๅนปใฎ : VISIONARY
RESTLESS NIGHTS .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
SICKNESS .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
SOULMATES .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
HANAHAKI .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
GINGERBREAD .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
TRAINING MISHAPS .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
NIGHTMARE .แŸ : r. sukuna
TIGER .แŸ : r. sukuna
ENSHRINE .แŸ : r. sukuna
APPEARANCES .แŸ : r. sukuna
MOVIE NIGHT .แŸ : r. sukuna
CANINES .แŸ : r. sukuna
WITCH .แŸ : r. sukuna
SELFISH .แŸ : t. inumaki
IDOL .แŸ : k. miwa
EVERY UNIVERSE .แŸ : k. miwa
I SEE YOU .แŸ : g. satoru
FAILURES .แŸ : g. suguru
A+ PARENTING .แŸ : f. toji
THE PRIEST .แŸ : kenjaku
PEACHES .แŸ : uraume
LOVER GIRL .แŸ : uraume

CONFESSIONS .แŸ : g. satoru

4.1K 63 19
By -S0LARSAINT

" i believe love is the most twisted curse of all "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CONFESSIONS | G. SATORU
y/n spends his time waiting for gojo while the man is on a mission, the events that follow are ones y/n could have never expected

[❤︎]

( fluff , male!reader , love confessions , questionable age difference but it's still legal , kissing )

███████

"Y/N-senpai?" A familiar voice calls as the boy in questions blinks in surprise, turning towards the familiar figure.

"Ah... Itadori?" Y/N's head tilts to the side, frowning in confusion as he blinks the sleep away from his eyes.

It was, surprisingly, not some hallucination caused by lack of sleep. Itadori was heading down the hallway from where the kitchen was, a baggy t-shirt and shorts being in place of the uniform that he (along with most other students) were often seen in.

"You... shouldn't be up this late." Y/N frowns, lightly scolding the boy. "It's not good for someone your age."

"Huh? But you're only four years older than us, right?" Itadori asks, sounding uncertain if he was right now that he's said it aloud.

"Which means I'm legally an adult. Either way, it's my cursed energy's fault so not much I can do to fix it..." Y/N frowns slightly before sighing, shaking their head and looking up at Itadori with a neutral expression.

"Whatever, just get back to bed." Y/N suggests, glancing out the window to briefly look towards the entrance of the school.

Itadori gives the older boy a hesitant look but eventually nods, sparing one more concerned glance before continuing down the hallway towards the dorms.

Silence falls over Y/N now that his kouhai had disappeared down the hallway.

"...Why do I even bother waiting for that guy?" Y/N mumbles to himself with a tired sigh, turning on his heel and walking towards the main room of the dorms.

Plopping down on the couch, Y/N leans against the armrest, tugging a blanket over his lap as he grabs the remote.

After clicking on a streaming service and putting on the first movie to pop up— it happened to be some animated movie titled 'Your Name' —Y/N slumps further back into the couch.

About halfway through the film, his half-asleep state was interrupted by a door loudly opening— whoever opened it obviously uncaring of who they would wake up with the clatter.

"Mh...?" Y/N turns towards the door tiredly, glancing towards the door to see a familiar white-haired sorcerer standing in the doorway.

"Oh... you're back." Y/N yawns, raising a hand to cover his mouth before stretching out his arms, letting the joints pop satisfactorily before he sets them down again.

"Ho? Is my favorite watching movies without me?" Gojo walks over to lean on the couch behind Y/N.

"Stop being so blatant about your favoritism..." Y/N sighs, ignoring the warm feeling bubbling inside of him with the knowledge that he was Gojo's favorite.

"Y/N is just too cute!" Gojo teases, patting the boy's head affectionately.

"Egh..." Y/N grumbles, leaning away from the touch as he focuses back on the movie, watching the scene play out impassively.

A comfortable silence rests over the two as Gojo walks around to sit next to Y/N, throwing his arms over the edge of the back of the couch.

"You don't even have half of the context for the movie." Y/N points out, bringing his knees to his chest and crossing his arms over them, resting his head atop them.

"Hm? I'm sure I can figure it out." Gojo shrugs offhandedly, "I am the strongest, after all, understand a movie won't be an issue."

"Right." Y/N gives the man an unimpressed glance before rolling his eyes and focusing on the movie once again.

Colors flicker across the television screen— a meteor falling through the sky over the small town as a girl watches with widened eyes.

Y/N wonders what it'd be like to witness something like that, something so colorful and bright that it makes the entire sky seem to glow...

"Y/N." Gojo's voice interrupts Y/N's musing, his tone light but still holding an unusual amount of seriousness.

"Hm?" Y/N glances up at the man, feeling the six eyes burning into his figure through the blindfold.

Gojo stays silent for a moment, expression unreadable with his lips drawn into a flat line— it turning up into a small smile after seemingly finding whatever he was looking for.

"I love you."

Y/N blinks in confusion, wondering vaguely if he misheard but ultimately knowing there was no denying it— the words were far too clear; far too confident to be anything other than a confession.

"Oh..." Y/N feels his ears burn as he mumbles the words, unable to muster up anything other than a simple; "Okay."

At his lack of a proper response, the blush only spreads across Y/N's face further, turning his head away to hide the redness.

He should answer, Y/N knows that, but his first response was embarrassing enough that he honestly doesn't trust whatever might come out of his mouth next.

Unfortunately, Gojo didn't seem to agree with his plan.

"'Okay'?" Gojo's grin widens as he leans forward, no doubt seeing the fluster that spread across Y/N's face.

"Y/N~" Gojo chimes, an almost scolding lilt to his voice— as if Y/N were some misbehaving child. "That's not an answer, you know."

"Uh—" Y/N panics, leaning back further as a dizzy feeling spins around in his skull from the sheer closeness of the two— noses nearly touching as Gojo's lips hover inches away from his.

Y/N's breaths come in shallowly, everything feeling all to much and the bastard infront of him wasn't even—

Y/N reaches his hands up towards Gojo's head, simultaneously pulling part of his blindfold up and pushing his head downward— their lips finally connecting.

Y/N glares into dangerously beautiful blue eyes that were gleaming with satisfaction.

His head gets tilted back as a tongue enters his mouth without shame— Y/N not bothering to fight back as he allows the man to continue his ministrations; too content with the feeling of them being so connected.

A breathy whine forces it's way out of Y/N's throat at the rough pressure against the top of his mouth— soon slithering down to move elsewhere as if Gojo was trying to find something hidden inside his mouth.

Gojo pulls away, a lewd string of saliva connecting their lips as Y/N huffs— cheeks burning a bright red as he looks up at the man's smug expression.

Gojo's lips (still wet from their mixed saliva, Y/N realizes absentmindedly) were curled upwards into a lazily grin, crystal-like blue eyes half-lidded as he watches the younger man below him intensely.

"You're such a pervert..." Y/N sighs, turning his head on it's side in another feeble attempt to hide his expression.

"Is that a yes, then?" Gojo asks— his voice annoyingly playful despite their previous actions.

"You— obviously." Y/N grumbles, embarrassed from having to admit even after the heated kiss shared between them.

"Ha~ I'm so glad!" Gojo slumps his body atop Y/N's, earning a strangled yelp from the younger boy.

"Wh— Ugh! Get off me!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VISIONARY
©-solarsaint

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 39 3
Jujutsu Kaisen drabbles and one-shots. All feature a female reader. Some will be suitable for work and some will contain mature and graphic themes. I...
1.5M 34.4K 41
One-shots of this cool and epic manga that my brain has been imagining with. (Anime is released officially!! Yeyโค๏ธ) I'm just a newbie in writing!! E...
395K 11.6K 33
๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—œ๐——๐—ฆ โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where a curse gets awakened after 1,000 years of stasis, getting told her opti...