✓The Gate of Rebirth in the L...

By ruwen05026

Author: Please call me the King of the Mountain [End + Extra Two parallel worlds. On the day of the apocalyps... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-155
156-160
161-165
166-170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177
178
179
180
181
182
183
184
185
186
187
188
189
190
191
192
193
194
195
196
197
198
199
200
201
202
203
204
205
206
207
208
End

56

65 0 0
By ruwen05026

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 56 Actual Combat Drill in the Mountains and Forests

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 56 Actual Combat Drill in the Mountains and Forests

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664Gu Ning didn't know about some strange changes that had happened at home because of her, so she went out with her luggage and went directly to the army by taxi. By the way, I sent the bank card number to the method in the car.

arrived at the troops on time at nine o'clock, and the people who picked up Gu Ning at the door turned out to be Zhang Xiaobai and Zhong Xu.

The two of them ran to the side of the car very actively to help Gu Ning move the luggage out of the rear compartment, Zhang Xiaobai snatched the big backpack on Gu Ning's back and put it on his back, and then said as he walked: "The battalion commander is here today, and he is holding a meeting with the three company commanders." Our company commander has explained, let us take you to the family building first.

There is still a long distance between the family building and the gate, in fact, the greening here is still very good, in addition to the white cement floor and the road, the eyes are full of green, Zhang Xiaobai and Zhong Xu talked and laughed all the way with Gu Ning and walked forward, after the training ground of the second company, Zhang Xiaobai and Zhong Xu inadvertently straightened their waists. Finally, you will pass through a tree-lined path lined with trees, and the family building is at the end of this tree-lined path.

Several small white buildings are quietly bathed in the morning light, surrounded by greenery, and the environment is very quiet and comfortable.

The second building from the left is the family building of Sanlian.

Zhang Xiaobai said with a smile: "Now is not the time to open family visits, so now the entire building is contracted by you."

Then he took Gu Ning to room 202 on the second floor.

Push open the door, inside is a room of about 30 square meters, the floor is light-colored tiles, white walls, a double bed, a wardrobe, a desk, a chair, a few single wooden benches against the wall, and a small balcony behind.

Zhong Xu put Gu Ning's duffel bag on the ground and said, "There is hot water in the toilet, just turn it on and boil it an hour in advance." We've bought all those toiletries for you, they're all on the sink, if you don't like the ones available in the shops outside. We don't know what else the girl wants, but if you need anything, you can tell us.

Gu Ning was moved in his heart and said, "Thank you."

Zhang Xiaobai said: "Hehe, Gu Ning, it's all your own people, you're welcome." If you enter the five-star brigade, then our third company will also have a light on its face.

Zhong Xu said: "Then do you want to take a break first or go down to train with us now?" The company commander said that we are going to have field training today, which may be hard.

"Let's go now." Gu Ning said.

The three of them were about to leave, and Zhao Jie and Zou Ming ran up in a hurry, holding a new set of camouflage uniforms in their hands.

Zhao Jie said: "Gu Ning, this is the smallest size of clothes we have found, you can try to see if you can wear it."

Gu Ning took his clothes to the toilet, although it was the smallest, it was still a bit big, Gu Ning folded his sleeves and trousers, and he could barely wear them.

"It's big." Zhong Xu looked at Gu Ning, who came out of the toilet and changed his clothes, and said, "But there is no way now, let's put it on first."

Zhang Xiaobai said with a smile: "Haha, Gu Ning, you look good in this dress, just like a child wearing adult clothes." "I don't know if he's praising or derogating.

Then the five of them went downstairs together, and Zhong Xu gave Gu Ning the key to the room.

Zhang Xiaobai smiled and asked Gu Ning if he was afraid of them at night.

Several people laughed and went to the training ground together.

At this time, the third brother had already finished the meeting, and when Gu Ning and the others arrived, the third brother and they were already waiting there, in addition to the three, there were also the commanders of the second company, the commander of the third company, and a few soldiers who Gu Ning had never seen standing next to the three, and a few people who specialized in marksmanship in the first and second companies were also there.

A few sharp gazes fell on Gu Ning's body, and after looking up and down, one of the middle-aged soldiers around forty years old looked at Gu Ning kindly and asked, "You are Gu Ning, right?"

Gu Ning subconsciously glanced at the third brother first, and the third brother hurriedly introduced: "Gu Ning, this is our battalion commander."

Gu Ning said: "Hello battalion commander, I'm Gu Ning.

The battalion commander said with a smile: "Hello, I heard Xiao Xie say, you are really young, where are you?"

Gu Ning said: "It's a native of Jinyong."

The battalion commander smiled again and asked, "Yes, yes, how did you think of joining the five-star brigade?"

Gu Ning thought about it, and said honestly: "In order to learn hand-to-hand combat."

Everyone was stunned, they didn't expect Gu Ning to give such an answer, and even the third brother looked at Gu Ning with some surprise.

Gu Ning continued: "The third company commander has already investigated me, and he should know that I have been missing for three months, and some things have happened to me in these three months, and it is very difficult to come back and I feel that this world is actually very dangerous, so I want to make myself stronger." This is true, so Gu Ning said it very calmly, she had been preparing for this for a long time, thinking that the third brother would ask, but she didn't expect the third brother to never ask.

The reason for this is simple and well-founded.

But everyone else's expressions were weird.

Zhang Xiaobai looked at Gu Ning with a shocked expression of "what".

Obviously, Gu Ning's simple answer shocked them.

Even the battalion commander didn't know what to say for a while, and before the atmosphere became awkward, the third brother coughed lightly in time, and then said: "Okay, battalion commander, you have also seen this person, we still have to rush to train, I won't send you."

After sending the battalion commander away, the others looked at Gu Ning's expression strangely, but Gu Ning didn't know what he said wrong.

Seeing Gu Ning's appearance, the third brother coughed and asked Zhong Xu: "Zhong Xu, tell Gu Ning, why do you want to enter the five-star brigade?"

Zhong Xu glanced at Gu Ning with complicated eyes before he replied solemnly: "That's because entering the five-star brigade represents the glory of a soldier and is the greatest recognition for me!"

The third brother nodded Zhang Xiaobai with his chin: "Zhang Xiaobai, what about you?"

Zhang Xiaobai said: "That's because entering the five-star brigade means that I am a very, very, very awesome person, today I am proud of three years, and tomorrow I will be proud of three times!" "The voice is loud and imposing.

Then everyone looked at Gu Ning again.

Gu Ning was speechless.

Then seventeen of them, including Gu Ning, were taken to the bottom of a mountain by three company commanders.

"When you go up from here, and see that where there is a net, it is the edge, and you cannot go out beyond the net. No friends, only enemies! The five-star brigade only gave us four places this time, so today, on this mountain, you seventeen will have to decide the winner first! The words of the company commander Zhou Zilai immediately made the seventeen people nervous.

Jiang Jun of the first company said in surprise: "Company commander, didn't there be twenty places last year?" Why did it suddenly become four this year?

Gu Ning glanced at the third brother who was frowning, and knew that this time he was playing for real, and if he was not careful, it was very likely that he would be brushed off at this level.

Zhou Zilai pursed his lips, and then continued: "The battalion commander came here just now to talk about this matter. The people on the side of the five-star brigade said that according to the performance of our three companies last year, there can only be four places.

The soldiers were immediately speechless, they had been through it last year, and only they knew how badly they had been abused.

Zhang Yueguo, the commander of the second company, glanced at Gu Ning and said, "Don't think that as long as you can shoot targets, you can do it!" Today we are conducting a real combat exercise! That's the real battlefield! There's always one chance on the battlefield, and I hope all of you can take it!

"Yes!" The soldiers responded in unison.

Zhang Yueguo looked at the third brother and motioned for him to say a few words.

The third brother cleared his throat, then his gaze swept over Gu Ning, Zhang Xiaobai, Zhong Xu, Zou Ming, and Zhao Jie's faces, and said with a smile: "I don't have anything to say, I just hope that those four places are in our third company."

The five people, including Gu Ning, laughed, then saluted the third brother and shouted in unison: "Resolutely complete the task!"

It aroused strong dissatisfaction from other companies.

Zhang Yueguo said half-jokingly and half-seriously: "Old Xie, you are forcing us to join forces to kill you three times first."

The third brother said confidently and arrogantly: "Then you can try it, if you can really be killed by you, then you can still hope to enter the five-star team?"

made Zhang Yueguo choked, and his face was very ugly.

When changing equipment, Zhao Jie said while checking the special gun: "I have self-knowledge, I am the weakest among the five of us, let's join hands to kill the others first, and then I will commit suicide." The tragic heroic route suits me better. When he said this, he said it with a smile, and he didn't have the sense of tragedy he said. Everyone else is relaxed, too.

Gu Ning couldn't help but think of Zhao Jie, who died tragically in the last days, and he had some mixed feelings.

Seeing Gu Ning's heavy face, Zhang Xiaobai and the others thought that Gu Ning was too nervous, after all, although Gu Ning's marksmanship was good, it was the same as what the commander of the second company said, if he shot well, the actual combat drill was not necessarily good, especially for people like Gu Ning who had never conducted actual combat drills.

Zhang Xiaobai comforted: "Gu Ning, don't be afraid, although you have not practiced in actual combat, but your marksmanship is the most accurate among the five of us, the four of us will cover you, you just need to play your marksmanship one shot at a time."

Gu Ning retracted his heart, and was a little amused at Zhang Xiaobai's comfort, actual combat drill? Zhang Xiaobai: They must have never really seen blood, but she is the one who came out of the zombie group. Of course, it is impossible to say that there is no tension at all, after all, after making so many preparations, if it is brushed down here, Gu Ning really can't be reconciled, then he can only regard the present as the end of the world. Among those four people, she must occupy a place!

Then the five people of the third company glanced at each other, and they all saw the solemnity and firmness in each other's eyes, and a group of seventeen people headed towards the mountain.

The time limit is three hours.

Ten minutes after entering the mountain, the battle began.

As soon as they entered the mountain, the men of the three companies tacitly quickly divided into three roads and began to run wildly in the mountains.

Gu Ning didn't know why, but still reflexively followed Zhang Xiaobai and Zhong Xu and them to the front, although they were holding a heavy special gun in their hands, but it was obvious that running in such an environment could not have a particularly big impact on the soldiers, when they reacted that Gu Ning should not have been trained in this area and might have been left behind by them, when they turned around, they saw Gu Ning holding a gun and following them very easily.

Maintaining a certain speed, they ran in the mountains for nearly ten minutes before the team slowly stopped.

Zhang Xiaobai and the others gasped slightly, and subconsciously glanced at Gu Ning, but saw Gu Ning standing upright with a gun, not even his chest rose and fell much, and he was vigilantly observing the surroundings, they looked at each other a little inexplicably, and at the same time shocked. Perhaps because of their shock, Gu Ning said: "I used to be a marathon champion, and my physical strength has always been very good. "This is a lie, and running a 3,000-meter run in school will kill her. Gu Ning has now fully mastered the skills of proficient lying, and when he lies, his face is not red and his heart is not beating, and he is very calm.

Zhang Xiaobai leaned against the tree, looked at Gu Ning and said sincerely: "Gu Ning, you are really a pervert.

Gu Ning shrugged, then looked at Zhong Xu and asked, "What should we do next?"

Zhong Xu stood up, looked around, and then said, "The concealment of this place is quite good, they can't find this place for a while."

Gu Ning noticed that the place where they were now was a mountain col, and behind them was an inverted pot-like dirt slope, which happened to cover them inside, and in front of them was a high slope, and below it were all rocks and trees. There are only two paths that can only be crossed by one person. This terrain is not only good for concealment, but the most important thing is that one person is the most important terrain, even if they are attacked from both sides, they have an absolute advantage.

However, Gu Ning still had questions: "So what?"

Zhang Xiaobai sat on the ground, pulled down the zipper of his clothes, and then said, "So we will wait here, and when they are almost finished, we fishermen will go out."

The others were silent, apparently having made such a plan before they came.

This plan is very reasonable, but Gu Ning still has doubts.

"What if they wanted to be fishermen too?"

And he asked, "And didn't you think that they would most likely unite and kill us first?"

Zhang Xiaobai's movements paused, and he subconsciously looked at Zhong Xu, who had always been the one who had the idea among them.

The others were also stopped by Gu Ning's words, and they all subconsciously looked at Zhong Xu.

Zhong Xu exploded: "Why are you looking at me?" You guys put this idea together, why are you staring at me now?

Then he calmed down instantly and looked at Gu Ning: "Then what now?"

Everyone followed Zhong Xu and looked at Gu Ning together.

Gu Ning was stunned at first, then sighed helplessly in his heart, thought about it carefully before squatting down, and after summoning them together, he analyzed: "You should have seen it when we entered the mountain, when we ran our three teams ran separately, and their two teams are definitely not together now, even if they have the idea to join forces, but they should still be in the stage of mutual scruples now, and they will not join forces so quickly."

Zhang Xiaobai said: "That's right, the people of the second company are too arrogant, and the people of the first company have always looked down on them.

Gu Ning continued: "But if we haven't gone out, it's hard to say that the two teams of them are joining forces or killing each other, I don't know if you have noticed, before we entered the mountain, the commander of the second company said a word, that is, aren't we afraid that they will join forces to kill us first?" I guess he was probably just signaling to the people in the second company at the time. Of course, the probability is 55 percent, but we can't afford to risk it right now. You have to prepare for the worst. We're not afraid to go it alone, but if they're really determined to join forces and squeeze us out first, we're in danger.

Gu Ning's analysis was clear and coherent, and he heard the soldiers nodding their heads like chickens pecking rice.

Gu Ning continued: "So my suggestion now is that we should find one of them as soon as possible now, whether it is a row or two of them, and then we will kill them first!"

Gu Ning's last sentence was chilly, but it inexplicably made the blood of the four young soldiers boil all at once.

Previous Chapter | Table of Contents | Bookmark | Next chapter

Hot Recommendation: Stock Market Dojo Bailingtan Burning Volleyball Strongest Wolf Soldier Konoha Hearty Member Reverse Sky Demon Treasure: Evil Emperor, stand aside My sister is a prophet pirate kitchen god reborn medical concubine: Lord Wang, don't be arrogant! Gentleman's heart

Adjacent recommendation: Datang: Xiaoyao Little Landlord I am in 1988 Wangfu Jackie Chan Magic Three Kingdoms Magic Empire Civilization Record Online Game The World's First Ten Thousand Worlds Most Cattle Group Master Zhutian Group Master Paper Maker: This is the rebirth of Liao Zhai at the end of the Ming Dynasty from the rejection of QingmeiSimulated archaeology: Dig the ancestral grave at the beginning, you can be punished

Home Privacy Protection Disclaimer Contact us

Copyright © All rights Reserved 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66 7 3
I haven't seen my space phase since I was dependent on it during covid- (2021-2022) then I found ch so I gave up :,) anyways ITS BACK and ima do some...
567K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
7.8K 286 37
Movie name: Avengers age of Ultron Book name: Feelings Date: 2014-2015 "I adore you" -Natasha Romanoff to Wanda Maximoff In which Natasha Romanoff th...
11.8K 285 42
My sister and I have been waiting, I fear our parents will never come. What did come was a droid, and along with it came an adventure, a war between...