My alien academia: alien hero

By normal_writer1812

in a world with 80 percent of the earth population having powers call "quirks" many people wanted to become p... More

then there was 10 heroes
animal out break
pirating is illegal!
a VENOMOUS retirement (rewrite)
the hunters
N.O.L.A.N
villains and hero wedding
Mystoctopus
Melware
a SHOCKING appearance
new favorite

the Necronomicon

148 6 3
By normal_writer1812

It was another day of summer break for the gang but this time they were at a museum about ancient artifacts and objects that claimed to be magic or curse. Though only because Ina wanted to check it out. (y/n) was excited at first but once he saw what was inside he was interested in it. Especially since some of the artifacts there claims to be alien technology, whether the true or not it didn't matter to (y/n) all that much because he had the greatest technology made by aliens ever. But as (y/n) was checking at some of the artifacts there was a tour going which both Max and Ina were checking out with a few other people there as well. Their tour guide was an old lady who was explaining some of the ancient artifacts to the people there for the tour. The artifact she was about to explain was a mysterious looking book that was purple and had a strange symbol on it.

Old lady: Now people, may I have your attention here.

The lady asks as she shows off the mysterious book.

Old lady: this right here is an ancient book of unknown origin, a book named the necronomicon by the people who found it in a crater that they believed the book crashed landed on. Because of this, the people who found it believe it crash landed from outer space from possible other intelligent life forms. What is also believed is that the book had crashed landed on to earth possibly around the 1700s making it hundred years old but there are theories that it could be possibly thousands of years old.

She explained to the tourist as they all looked at the book with fascination, including Ina.

Ina: a thousand year old, can you believe that (y/n).

She asked in excitement to (y/n) who didn't seem to be as impressed as she was.

(y/n): a thousand year old, big whoop. Who cares about a thousand year book from outer space when you got the best thing in the world from outer space.

He said with confidence as he showed off the omnitrix to Ina who was annoyed by this.

Ina: well this too is from outer space, possibly made by aliens.

(y/n): yeah probably dork aliens, who are dorks like you.

He said to mock Ina which just annoyed her even more.

Ina: god you're so insufferable.

She said in an annoyed voice because of (y/n)'s behavior, but before they could continue their bickering. Seemingly out of nowhere, everyone in the room started to float up to the ceiling which caused everyone in the room to start to scream and panic believing something bad was about to happen. Once everyone floats up and stops at the ceiling, people continue to panic.

Max: something tells me that this isn't on the tour.

Ina: what gave it away!

She screamed with sarcasm in her voice. As she did, a red mist came out of one of the windows and floated around until landing right in front of the stand that carried the necronomicon. Then the red mist revealed itself to be seemling an old person with a red and black coat with a staff that looked like it had a skull of a bird on top of it. This person is a villain named Hex.

Hex: the necronomicon of the ancient ones. All of its infinite power will soon be mine.

He said as he then whispered a few words that caused the glass that held the necronomicon to break, as this was happening (y/n) pressed the button that made the faceplate of the watch go up so he could go hero and transform into one of her aliens. As this was happening, Hex used his power to have the Necronomicon float towards and into his hand.

(y/n): well it seem that it times to go—

Before he could even finish his sentence, Hex turned back towards everyone floating on the ceiling and pointed his staff at them which caused it to glow which caused everyone to stop floating and start to fall towards the ground which caused everyone to scream. As everyone started to fall towards the floor, (y/n) quickly slammed on the omnitrix, transforming him into Xlr8.

Once (y/n) turned into Xlr8, he quickly ran towards the ground and ran up to a large flag and grabbed both its bottom ends rope and tied them to nearby tables making a sort of rescue trampoline for everyone that was falling to safety. Once everyone was back on their feet, everyone started to run out of the building for their safety.

Xlr8: everyone out!

He commanded as everyone continued to run for the exit, but Max and Ina stayed to make sure (y/n) was going to be okay.

Max: Ben, be careful. We don't know what trip he got on his sleeves. Something tells me he isn't a quirk user.

He warned (y/n) about hex's powers. Once he did both he and Ina started to run off for safety as Xlr8 turned back towards Hex.

Xlr8: dude, you want a book? Try the library, maybe you'll find someone as old as you are.

He said to mock the villain. But Hex didn't respond, instead one of his bandages on his chest started to glow yellow and once it did, Hex raised his staff and had it point at the flag that Xlr8 used to save the people that were falling.

Hex: bethi-mordor-natta!

Xlr8: bethi-what!

He screamed in confusion as he didn't understand what he was saying, but then staff just spit fire out of the skill of the bird and shot towards the top of the flag which set it to a blaze as it started to fall towards Xlr8 as the fire kept growing bigger and hotter. As it did, Xlr8 ran towards the wall as the wall of fire followed behind him, but he was much faster then it so once he reached the wall he ran up it as the wall of fire hit the wall. As Xlr8 was running up the wall, Hex pointed his staff at him and shot out red crystal out of the mouth of the skull and tried to hit Xlr8 but he missed every shot. Once he ran up to the ceiling, Xlr8 jumped down to the ground and started to run towards Hex but he simply raised his staff once again and casted a bright light towards Xlr8 which blinded him which caused to accidentally slip while he was running. Causing him to slide on the ground towards Hex and hit him by the feet which caused hex to trip and hit the ground, dropping the necronomicon as Xlr8 slit and hit the wall. As Xlr8 was laying on the floor, Hex was quickly getting back up and once he did, he looked to see that the Necronomicon was still on the floor so he went to pick it up but then someone quickly grabbed the Necronomicon, that person being Ina. Hex then looked at Ina with rage and annoyance to see someone dare to try to steal the Necronomicon away from him which obviously frightened Ina as she was just a little girl.

Ina: um, hi.

She said in a nervous voice as she slowly backed away from Hex with the Necronomicon in hand as Hex slowly approached her. So Ina slowly backed away as she couldn't do anything else but try to keep the necronomicon away from Hex but that wasn't going to last long. But luckily for her, Xlr8 quickly got back up and quickly ran towards Hex and slammed his body onto him which sent Hex flying towards the wall but almost hitting Ina but she quickly got out of the way by jumping away from Hex's body being sent to the wall.

But as Ina jumped out of the way, she accidentally opened the book revealing it's empty and blank page, and once it hit the ground. She landed face first into its pages, her nose hit the necronomicon which caused her to get a nose bleed. Because of her nose bleeding, a small drop of blood drops onto the blank pages of the necronomicon.

Sealing her fate.

Ina quickly got up and covered her nose so no more blood would hit the book as she didn't want to get in trouble with the museums.

Ina: (y/n)! Next time give me a warning! You're supposed to be a hero, don't be reckless! I got a nose bleed and it spilled inside the book because of you!

Xlr8: ah just pitch your nose, you'll be fine.

He said as he then towards Hex who was getting up from the attack, as he does Ina ran away to safety with the Necronomicon in hand. As Hex was getting back up, Xlr8 ran towards him and started to run around him which confused Hex as he couldn't react fast enough to Xlr8. as Xlr8 ran around, he threw punches after punches hitting him on all sides, not giving Hex a chance to block any of them. As he kept running around Hex, Xlr8 started to create a mini tornado which quickly engulfs Hex as he spinned around the middle of the mini tornado. As he spinned around, Xlr8 quickly then aimed the tornado towards the ground and slammed Hex to the ground, causing him to be knocked out from the slam, which caused Xlr8 to win the fight. Once he was defeated, Max and Ina, who still had the Necronomicon in hand, walked up to Xlr8 who was standing above Hex's defeated body.

Max: Nice job Ben.

Xlr8: just doing what needs to be done and keeping lokey.

He said with full confidence in himself.

Time skip

After a few minutes had passed, Xlr8 was surrendered by many people who were taking his photo as well as praising him for saving them and stopping the villain that just tried to steal from the museums. Max would have stopped since you know, they needed to leave the scene as soon as possible before the heroes arrived but they had time, also the heroes weren't coming any time soon and (y/n) really wanted to do this. He refused to let this chance sly by this time he (y/n) made sure he was going to take the chance. So as he was being surrendered, both Ina and Max waited on the sideline, and in hand Ina was still holding the Necronomicon. They both just waited for (y/n) to get this over with or hope that he timed out so they could leave before the heroes could show up.

Ina: so much being a hero for the right things.

She said in a sarcastic voice to Max who just smiled.

Max: Well you know Ben, he just loves the attention.

He said jokelying.

Ina: maybe too much for his own good.

She said as she was annoyed that they had to deal with this, it wasn't helping that she was still pinching her nose since it was still bleeding from the fall she had. Though for some reason she felt like that should be the least of her worries right now. She didn't know why, she felt something was still wrong but what? The bad guy was beaten and the necronomicon was saved so why she felt like nothing was okay, like something else was around her. Or to be more specific, inside of her. Like there is something still there that brings nothing but bad vibes everywhere. She couldn't explain it, but she knew something around her but for some reason she couldn't see it, only felt its menacing aura surrounding her and only her as no one else seems to be noticing it. Something wasn't right, something was wrong and it only feels like she was the only one who could notice it as everyone else ignores it. As she was feeling these weird feelings, she held tightly to the necronomicon close to her chest as if it was her safety blanket for some reason as she started to pant out of discomfort.

Right when she felt like she was going to have a panic attack, someone grabbed Ina by the shoulder to get her attention which frightened Ina for a second as she quickly turned around to see that the someone behind her was none other than the old lady who was the tour guide. Once Ina saw it was her she started to get her cool as she felt relief knowing it was just some random old lady. But sadly the lady didn't feel the same as she looked at Ina with annoyance as she let her hand suggest for the Necronomicon to be given back to her so they could put it back where it belongs. Max noticed and just nervously chuckled remembering that Ina still had the Necronomicon in hand.

Max: oh right, Ina.

He suggested giving back the Necronomicon back to its rightful place.

Ina: oh yeah, sorry.

She said nervously.

Ina: I'll, I'll. I'll, I'll.

She then just started to repeat the word 'I'll' like she was stuck on that word for some reason. As she was freezing, she looked at the Necronomicon in her hand and started to stare at it as if she was staring off into space. For some reason, she felt like it was talking to her, connecting to her, like it was trying to stop her from letting go of the book. It felt like it was telling her to keep the book, refusing to let go of it. She didn't know why she was feeling like this, she never had felt these strange emotions ever in her life and yet, she felt like she was enjoying this feeling. Enjoying that the Necronomicon wanted to be with her and her alone and that no one else could have it, only her and no one else. Only she could control its infinite power, its infinite knowledge and no one else. She started to feel like not letting go of it, to just take it for herself and let no one else have it no matter what they said or do. Before this could go on for another second, Max just placed his hand on Ina's shoulder to get her attention and to see if Ina was doing okay after seeming spacing out.

Max: Ina, are you okay? You seemed to be spacing out on us.

He asked in a worried voice which snapped Ina back to reality. She quickly looked around to see that everything was still normal as if she expected it not to be. But after catching her breath, she was right in front of her to see that the old lady still had her hands out waiting for Ina to give her back the Necronomicon that was still in Ina's hand.

Ina: oh, sorry.

She said as she was embarrassed for zoning out for a second. She quickly gave back the Necronomicon to the old lady who then just walked off with the book hand and as she does, Ina just stare at the Necronomicon in the old lady's hand as she felt like it was still trying to communicate with her despite not being in her hands anymore. But despite that she didn't feel the same feelings she had when it was in her hand a second ago. As she just stared at the book, Max wanted to make sure Ina was doing okay after just zoning out on them for a second.

Max: You okay Ina, you just zone out there for a second. Is everything okay?

He asked Ina wanting to make sure everything was still okay with her as that just came out of nowhere for him and Ina. Ina still having the same face as well as still staring at the book from the distance just gave Max a simple answer.

Ina: yeah, yeah everything is okay.

She lied to Max as for some reason she felt like she couldn't explain what just happened to her when she was zoning out. She doubted he would understand it anyway.

Time skip

The gang was in the Rv van leaving the witchcraft museum after (y/n) had saved it from Hex a few hours ago. right now (y/n) was listening to the radio wanting to see what the news people have to say about his hero work, which was the same as you expected.

Will: on other news, the so-called alien "hero" had just been reported to have another reckless destructive fight with a villain, leaving nothing but damages from the aftermath like always. Now this shouldn't come off as a surprise for all of you as if you have been taking my warning seriously then you know that this "hero" brings nothing but property damage wherever he goes.

He continues to babble on how the alien hero is nothing more than a destructive hero who does more damage then the villains and a whole bunch of stuff that is just being repetitive. This obviously just annoyed (y/n) so he quickly turned off the radio as he rested at the table where he and Ina were sitting out while Max drove the RV van.

(y/n): man, can't the guy just see the positive that i just saved a bunch of people and stopped the villain.

He said annoyed by Will's consent slander towards him.

Max: I don't think he's going to be changing his mind anytime soon Ben, so why don't you try some other news outlets instead of the same one that obviously doesn't like you.

He said trying to cheer (y/n) up.

(y/n): well i would if i know how to use this darn thing, i swear i don't how people can use these things sometimes.

He said as he looked at the radio box. While that was happening, Ina was leaning her face onto the window as she stared at the road with an emotionless face. She was remembering the necronomicon and how it made her feel. She didn't know why she was feeling those emotions when she was carrying the book in her hand or why it was making her feel the emotions in the first place. Was it calling out her name, just her and if so, why? Why her, why was it calling for her name. Was she special to the book, that wouldn't make sense if the book saw her as special. She was just your average girl with a decent quirk who has an art passion and nothing really else. She doesn't want to be a pro hero and she doesn't want to do something really big. Just a typical girl with the only thing you could say that doesn't make her generic is her art skill. So why did it sing to her, why did it call for her. Why did it want her, she doesn't know. Why would she?

She continues to ask these questions to herself in her own mind as she continues to zone out staring out the window. (y/n) noticed this and thought that Ina was just being upset about him almost hitting her by ramming Hex near her at high speed. Thinking this, (y/n) decided that he would try to cheer her up so she would stop being upset with him.

(y/n): hey Ina, why staring off to the middle of nowhere.

He said which immediately caught Ina's attention and snapped her back to reality.

(y/n): why the long face, i stopped the bad guy and saved the museums and the nerdy book. So why the glooming face.

He asked Ina as she then turned her face back to the widow to stare out of it.

Ina: nothing, nothing is wrong. It's just that, well just nothing.

She said in an emotionless voice but (y/n) wasn't buying it, not one bit.

(y/n): oh come Ina, are you sure. Because you look more gloomy than ever and that isn't like you. You're supposed to be the happy comfy girl that I know you for. So why the glooming face when there isn't anything to be gloomy about?

Ina didn't respond, she instead continued to stare out of the window to nowhere that would be considered remotely interesting to stare out. But as she does, she decided to ask (y/n) why stare off to nothing.

Ina: hey (y/n), do you think i'm special.

She asked with the same emotionless voice. This question sort of came out of nowhere for (y/n) so this kind of confused him, especially Max.

(y/n): whoa, this is coming out of nowhere.

Ina; answer the question.

She quickly said with the same emotionless voice, demanding (y/n) to answer her.

(y/n): um, well. I think you're special to me.

Ina: no, your approval doesn't matter. I'm asking if I'm special to the wider world.

She quickly said back to (y/n)'s response. This was sort of coming out of nowhere for them as this wasn't something Ina would say, this was out of character for her. Her comfy positive attitude seemingly was gone and replaced with this different person. This was catching (y/n) off guard especially Max. (y/n) didn't know what to say as if he was going to be brutally honest, his answer was going to be a no. She was just a kid and wasn't really doing much for the world so he doubted that the world would care for her all that much. But before (y/n) could say anything else, Max decided to chime in to stop this from going any further.

Max: Hey, it's getting pretty late so we should probably get some sleep. How does that sound to you?

He thought maybe that was the problem, it was just the lack of sleep. People tend to act differently if they're lacking sleep so he thought that could be it, at least he hoped to be the case.

(y/n): yeah, maybe we should. Girls like you need your beauty sleep, right?

He said in a nervous voice as he hoped that would get Ina to being normal once again and stop acting weird. Ina who was still staring at the window just slowly nodded her head in response without speaking a word which just freaked (y/n) out a bit.

(y/n): yeah.

Was all he could say as he slowly got off his seat and started to walk off to the front seat so he could talk to Max about this. Once he sat right next to Max, he continued to stare at Ina and be freaked out by her behavior.

(y/n): So um, by any chance you know what's up with her.

He asked Max hoping that he would know the answer to this.

Max: sadly i don't, she hasn't been acting like until—

Before he could finish his sentence, he remembered she didn't act like this until she had the book in her hand. He remembered she was acting weird and how she just zoned out for a few seconds before returning the book to the museums. So it just clicked in his head.

Max: until she touches that book from the museum.

(y/n): oh yeah you're right, but wait. If that is the case, why would the book be causing this to her.

Max: Well something telling me that the book isn't some ordinary book. If what the tour guide was true, then it must truly come from outer space and hold some unknown property that we don't know of.

(y/n): and if i remember, the villain who tried to steal it called it the necronomicon. Saying it holds infinite power or something.

Max: it probably has more to do with it and most likely has something to do with Ina's personality change.

(y/n): So how do we get it to stop affecting Ina?

Max: Sadly I don't know the answer to that, but maybe a quick search for this so-called Necronomicon could help us.

He said, suggesting to (y/n) to grab the computer and search for answers. So (y/n) got up from his seat and quickly grabbed the computer and brought it back to open it and make a quick google search for some answer. He typed in "the necronomicon" into the search bar and hit enter to get some articles about the necronomicon so he clicked on the first thing he saw and read whatever came up.

(y/n): "The Necronomicon is an unknown book with an unknown origin that seems the only knowledge about it is that it could have come from outer space and possibly from a different civilization, though there is no proof to indicate this. The Necronomicon was said to be found in a large crater that was said to be there for over a thousand years. It was discovered by a group of explorers and those who found it claimed that they felt a menacing aura surrendering it as well having migraines including feeling of sickness. Once they retrieve the artifact, they hand it over to the witchcraft museum. But after a few days they did, they claimed to have nightmares seemingly claiming that it showed them a vision of the end of the world. Not only that, claiming that in those dreams, they were seeing a large figure, representing a monster of vaguely anthropoid outline, but with an octopus-like head whose face was a mass of feelers, a scaly, rubbery looking body, prodigious claw on hind and fore feet, and long, narrow wings behind it. All explorers had seemingly had the same dream with the same vision and monster in it. After a few more days of these night terror, each of the explores would eventually go insane, now all of them being put into asylums where they still resides to this very day"

(y/n) said with a worried tone as he read the last few parts. All of the explorers who found the book just went insane one day from these nightmares claiming to show them visions of the end of the world. Yeah, this wasn't any normal book and definitely not a good one. Especially worse since it was seeming to be targeting Ina of all people.

Max: none of that sounded like anything good.

(y/n): no kidding, and if what this article says is true, then I'm starting to fear the worst for Ina. especially if she goes to sleep.

Max: Indeed, but I'm still wondering. Why was Ina affected by the necronomicon?

He asked as he did wonder why she was being affected by the Necronomicon. Maybe knowing could help them undo it. But once Max asked that question, (y/n) started to remember his fight with Hex and how Ina told him that her blood got on the book because of his reckless fighting.

(y/n): oh man, i remember Ina telling her blood got on the book during my fight with the villain. The blood I caused because of my reckless fighting! This is my fault!

He screamed as he felt the guilt growing inside of him fast, if he wasn't so reckless Ina wouldn't have put her blood in the book by accident and none of this would be happening. So if anything bad were to happen to her, it would be because of him. But Max noticed this and tried his best to calm down (y/n).

Max: calm down Ben, this isn't the time to point fingers at anyone. We need to focus on the problem in hand.

(y/n): So what do we do about this? How can we help her.

Max: I'm not sure if there's a lot we can do about this, but don't give up hope. I'm sure that we'll find a way to make sure Ina is going to be okay. But now, you two should get some sleep now.

(y/n): sure thing Grandpa.

He responded and got up from the seat, as he walked to the back of the RV van where the beds were and once he got there. He saw that Ina was sleeping on the bed that he would usually sleep on. What weirder was that Ina was just sleeping with her face just staring at the ceiling like there was something there when there wasn't.

(y/n): um hey, that's my bed.

He said in an annoyed voice as Ina stays emotionless.

Ina: technology it isn't.

(y/n): well that is where i usually sleep so it technology it is.

Ina: well too bad it isn't anymore.

She quickly responded with the same emotionless voice.

(y/n): oh come on Ina! I don't want to sleep on your sticky bed for the night!

Ina: well that just seems like more of you problem than mine problem, now does it.

She once again said in her emotionless voice which just made (y/n) even more annoyed by it. Since Ina wasn't going to move no matter what, (y/n) had no choice but to sleep in the bed that Ina sleeps on. So he gets on the top of Ina's bed and once he does, he secretly looks at Ina and sticks his tongues out to mock her without her noticing. Then he tried to find the perfect sleeping conditions for him on the bed so he could get a good night's rest for the day. It took him a few seconds but finally a position was okay enough for him, it wasn't perfect but it would have to do for him. Though he doubted he was going to get the best sleep since he was sleeping in a whole new bed which was sort of making it hard for him to casually sleep in but he had no choice but to deal with it.

(y/n): man, the only thing that could make this worse if that old villain guy comes back.

He said to himself as he tried to sleep in Ina's bed.

Somewhere else.

In the middle of the road was an ambulance that carried a few paramedics but also two pro heroes as well to make sure the villain that the ambulance was carrying didn't escape. That villain being none other than Hex. Hex right now was unconscious as he was, the two pro heroes sitting next to him were discussing about him.

Pro hero 1: So what's the guy's quirk exactly?

He asked the other pro hero.

Pro hero 2: not sure, but from what i'm told is that this guy could have multiple.

Pro hero 1: like 2 quirks?

Pro hero 2: more like more then 4 from what i'm told.

He said to another pro hero which shocked him. 4 quirks? Shouldn't that not be possible since, you know. Not good for the quirk user.

Pro hero 1: four, isn't that not impossible and unlikely, isn't that also not good for the quirk user?

Pro hero 2: well it could also be a single quirk that just so happens to have different abilities.

He said back as he tried to reason with the information he was told. Usually quirk users would only have 2 or 1 quirks since having more than 2 never was seen as possible. So hearing that this villain had more than 4 was hard to believe for these pro heroes. But before they could continue to discuss more about if it was possible to have more than 4 quirks. One of Hex's charms glowed yellow, that charm being the charm of reincarnations that would help Hex gain consciousness once again. So that what the charm did and reawaken Hex and once it did, Hex opened his eye once again and immediately know what his gaol he needed to do.

Hex: the necronomicon, it will be mine.

He said which surprised both of the heroes from his sudden reawakening. Before they could stop him or even say anything else. Hex used one of his powers to explode the entire ambulance in a glaze of glory. Since the ambulance was on the road, it exploded in the middle of the road which caused many people who were driving behind it to suddenly stop and curve to stop from driving into the explosion. Once people prevented themself from driving into the explosion, some civilians just stared at the explosions in surprise but also worryness since there were people in it who most likely died in the explosions. As people stare at the fire that consumed the entire ambulance, people noticed a silhouette of a man in the fire which freaked people more. The silhouette started to get as it seemingly leaves the fire which freaked people even more, and out of the fire was Hex, unscathed. People who witnessed this started to scream and run from the scene believing Hex was the villain which he was as he didn't care who he needed to hurt, he just cared about getting the necronomicon for himself. So he floated from the ground by a few inches and started to float towards wherever the necronomicon is located.

Time skip

It was midnight, the gang was asleep resting for tomorrow and hoped everything would be okay again after today. Both Max was having some pretty great sleep while (y/n) was just having decent sleep. It could be better but Max's snoring was making it hard to have it better then decent but it would have to do. Those two were lucky though, sadly it could not be said the same for Ina. Ina was sleeping on the bed, sweating heavily as she was hyperventilating as she twisted and turned in her bed as her body started to twitch for unknown reasons. Her body was heating up which was helping her as she continued to hyperventilate. She was feeling major discomfort, none like any other before. It was like her body was trying to make sure it killed Ina as her bone started to ache for some reason. Her stomach started to feel like it had poisons that were boiling inside her stomach which caused her to clinch it in pain. All of this pain, all of it. It was just unbearable for Ina, she couldn't handle nor did she even want to feel such pain at all. The discomfort, the pain, all of it was just unbearable and she wanted it to stop. She wanted the pain to go away.

She just wanted it to go away.

As she continued to suffer from the pain, she started to see things. Things that were unusual, things she couldn't understand, things she didn't want to see. She was having vision, unpleasant ones in fact. These visions were like living nightmares for her each time she sees one. Some of them were either showing directions of cities, while others were showing corpses and blood surrending her. Body she couldn't recognize, but only of them she could.

One of those corpses had the omnitrix on them.

The corpse being (y/n).

She kept seeing more vision, more worse than the last one. Each of them showing decorations and blood everywhere just surrending her. She hated this, she hated this so much. She couldn't handle this and she just wanted it to stop, she wanted the pain to stop and she wanted it to be gone and to be nothing more than just one bad dream. She wanted the pain to go away and never come back, she just wanted to feel normal once again. As if it couldn't become worse, she felt something. She felt something inside of her, she felt like there was a worm under her skin that was squirming inside of her. It felt discomforting, it felt uneasy for her. She felt like there was something trying to burst out of her skin, something that was going to burst out of her skin at any moment. This caused an itching feeling on her skin which caused her to start scratching herself but all that did was to make the itch worse but she kept on trying to itch it away but that still made it worse. But she had the urge to keep on itching for some reason so she just continued to itch even though it was making it worse for her. As she continued to itch herself, she finally felt it. She felt something coming out of her skin, like it was bursting out of it. It felt horrible, it felt like something slimming and sharp at the same time was bursting out of her skin trying to break free from its prisons. Her skin was being ripped open, it was being ripped open from the inside of her.

She couldn't handle it anymore.

She had to scream.

And so she did.

She let out a blood curdling scream that awoke both (y/n) and Max from their sleep. She screamed at the top of her lungs like she was being murder. She was screaming like there was no tomorrow. So loud in fact people could probably hear it from miles away.

Max/(y/n): Ina!

The both of them screamed as they quickly got up from their beds and went to see what was wrong with Ina. once they got up to the top bunk, to see something that wasn't pleasant. They saw Ina screaming like a mad man as her eyes glowed bright white as she squirmed like crazy like she was being possessed by something. It might be the case since as they notice what seemed to be literally tentacles were protruding out of her skin. She was whaling like a mad man as she thrashed around in the bed like she was on fire. As she screeched like a banshee, Max got up and pinned down Ina to make sure she didn't hurt herself.

Max: Ben! Help me pin her down!

He asked (y/n) which he did. He also got up and pinned Ina down to the bed and hoped that she would evidently calm down but she continued to lose it. It was like she was turning her into a wild animal.

(y/n): grandpa, do you think this has something with the necronomicon?

He asked as he tried his best to pin Ina down who continued to thrash.

Max: There's no doubt about it.

He said with confidence that that is the reason why Ina was acting insane for some reason. They continued to pin her down but she just kept on going nuts as she glowed white out of her eyes and tentacles continued to protrude out of her skin. The tentacle things were freaking (y/n) which made him want to let go but he knew that he couldn't as that would probably not help the situation. So for the sake of Ina he continued to pin her down and hoped that she would evidently calm down.

After holding Ina down for what felt like hours, Ina finally started to calm down but that didn't fix everything. Ina still had glowing white eyes as well as tentacles still coming out of her skin. But despite this Ina started to calm down again and started to sleep in her bed. As she did, her breath started to become rapid again as her body started to heat up once again which both Max and (y/n) noticed. Max placed his hand on Ina's forehead to feel that Ina was heating up rapidly which definitely wasn't good.

Max: Ben, she's heating up rapidly, quick! Get some ice packs from the fridge.

He told (y/n) to which he quickly did. He got off the bed and went to the fridge and quickly opened it to grab an ice pack. Once he did he quickly ran back to the bed and gave it to Max so he could place it on top of Ina's forehead and hopefully that would cool her down a bit. It seemed to work but not that much as she only slightly cooled down a bit but she was still heating up. As she was resting on the bed, her breathing started to slow down a bit which was a bit of a good sign for the two. So once she started to cool down, she started to rest again which made (y/n) sigh in relief.

(y/n): what the heck was that about?

Was all he could say after what he had witnessed. Max was still trying to catch his breath after holding Ina down.

Max: I'm not sure, but I know that this isn't the end of it. Whatever the necronomicon did to her it definitely affected her body fast.

(y/n): So what do we do?

He asked in a worried voice as he hoped that Max would know what to do. But he sadly shook his head as he too didn't know what to do.

Max: sadly am not sure if we can do much other than try to calm her down.

He said in a serious voice as he stared down at Ina who was resting on the bed seemingly calming down after her breakdown that she had. As she rests, (y/n) just stares at Ina in worryness as that was truly frightening to witness. It was like something from a horror movie except it wasn't some cheap effect, it was all real. He worried for Ina and her sanity. He never felt this worried for anyone ever, well not after his parents death at least. But he hoped that he didn't have to witness another person he cared for die. He doesn't want that happening again, he just refused to let it happen. He doesn't want to see it, he doesn't want it to happen. He refused to let it happen. She wasn't going to die on his watch, not because that is what a hero does, but because that is what a friend would do. So (y/n) was going to be a good friend, and was going to stick around Ina and hoped and prayed that Ina was going to be okay.

Time skip

A few hours had passed, but it might as well be a century for (y/n). He was walking back and forth as he waited for Ina to wake up once again. As he was pacing around, Max was sitting beside Ina to make sure she wasn't heating up again but seemingly she has cooled down a bit. Though this wasn't enough for (y/n) to calm down, he needed to fully know if Ina was going to be okay. He needed her to wake up again so she could tell him that she's okay. Every second of not knowing if Ina was okay was painful for (y/n), he hated it. He hated that this was happening to her, he was wondering why it had to happen to her of all people. He was wondering if this could have been prevented, he remembered his fight with Hex and how Ina told him to be more careful because she bleed on the necronomicon. How she told him not to be reckless but he just pushed it off. And now look where that got him, his best friend now possibly in danger because of his recklessness, some hero he was going to be one day. The wait was painful, he just wanted Ina to wake up, he just wanted to see his best friend okay again. He just wanted to her okay again, to see her happy again.

After waiting and walking back and forth for what felt like a like time for Ina. (y/n) decided to go check on Ina to see if anything changed by now.

(y/n): is she getting better?

He asked his grandpa.

Max: sadly no and i don't think she's getting back up anytime soon.

He responded in a serious voice which saddened (y/n). How long was he going to have to wait for Ina to wake up again? How long does he have to suffer not knowing if his friend is going to be okay? This was painful, he couldn't take this anymore. He just wanted Ina to wake up again to tell him that she was okay. He buried his face into the bed in defeat at Max looked at his grandson in worryness as he understood why he was so worried.

(y/n): this is all my fault, if i wasn't being so reckless. None of this would be happening.

He said to himself as he started to blame himself for this. If he wasn't being so reckless, Ina wouldn't have dropped blood on the book and not been cursed. He couldn't hold in the guilt anymore, he just couldn't.

(y/n): some hero I'll be.

He said to himself in anger and sadness.

Max: now is not the time to point the finger at yourself ben. I understand why you're upset and it isn't hard to blame yourself. But you have to remember Ben, you may have the strongest watch possible in the universe that you used to fight villains. But that doesn't mean you can still hurt people even if it isn't intentionally. You may be super but everyone around you isn't. That is why heroes have to be careful how they deal with villains, especially if their innocent lives are around them. They don't want civilians being caught in the crossfire. When you're fighting a villain, you have to remember that there are people around you that could be hurt by you as well, imagining it like living in a world made of cardboards. If you don't hold back properly, innocents could get hurt.

He said to (y/n), wanting him to understand that he needs to be careful while fighting a villain no matter what. So stuff like this doesn't happen, so people like Ina don't get hurt in the crossfire of a fight between a hero and a villain. So stuff like this doesn't happen. Thinking about it, did his parents have to learn this the hard way, or was it common sense for them. Either way, it should have been common sense for him in the first place. So he's going to make sure that it does become common sense.

After having the conversations, (y/n) went back to looking at Ina to make sure she was doing okay, but when he did he found something strange. He noticed that on top of Ina's stomach, it was a book. But not just any book, it was the necronomicon. Just sitting on Ina's stomach out of nowhere. This freaked (y/n) out as he remembered that it wasn't there a few seconds ago, so where did it come from, how did it get here. Shouldn't it be back at the museums? Did it just teleport itself here.

(y/n): Hey, how did this get here?

He said which got Max's attention. He looked at Ina to notice the necronomicon as well just sitting on Ina's stomach.

Max: That's strange, that wasn't there a few seconds ago.

He said in a confused voice. (y/n) looked at the book for a few seconds before deciding that he should probably get rid of it since it was the reason why Ina wasn't feeling the best. So he reached out his hand to grab it, but as he does.

Ina opens her eyes, her eyes being bloodshot red eyes.

She looked to see (y/n) reaching out for the necronomicon trying to take it away from her, trying to steal it from her. This angered her so in a burst of rage. Ina quickly got up and grabbed (y/n)'s wrist and squished it as hard as she could and at a super human speed. Quickly slammed (y/n) to the ground as she put her other hand on (y/n)'s neck, choking him as she looked into his eyes with her bloodshot eyes.

INA: DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME WITH YOUR FILTHY HANDS YOU WORTHLESS QUIRKLESS PARENTLESS USELESS SUBHUMAN TRASH!

She screamed at the top of her lungs, louder than she had ever been before. In a voice no one expected her to raise. She continued to have (y/n)'s neck in her hand as she started to hurt him in a violent manner, (y/n) choking can be heard as he desperately tried to breathe in air for dear life. Not wanting his grandson to be hurt, Max quickly ran up behind Ina and grabbed from behind to quickly get her off of (y/n).

Max: Ina stop!

He commanded Ina, he quickly got her off of (y/n) who quickly tried to catch his breath after being choked out by Ina. Once Max got Ina off, she quickly snapped back to her senses and lost the bloodshot eyes. As Max was checking on (y/n), Ina looked around confused, wondering what was happening as she looked around herself to see that she was inside the RV van.

Ina: where, where, what happened.

She asked confused as she didn't know what was going on. She just remembers having a panic attack and nothing else, everything just went black. She looked around to then notice that Max was checking on (y/n) to see if he was okay. Ina was confused to see this at first wondering why (y/n) was badly hurt. But then she noticed something on (y/n)'s throat, there was a handprint on it, a hand print that matched her hand. She gasp looking at (y/n) seeing he was hurt and connecting the dots made her think that she was the one who hurt him. She hurt her own best friend, she hurt him. She couldn't believe it, she didn't want to believe, she didn't want to believe what she was seeing. She wanted it to be nothing more than a nightmare, she was hoping that it was. But it didn't feel like one, it felt real. She really hurt her friend, why would she do that? Why would any friend hurt their friend? Her emotions were going everywhere, so many things were going through her head in a single second. She looked at (y/n), tears started to come out of her eyes as she started shake and tremble from the sight alone.

Ina: i'm—I—I—

She couldn't speak a single word, she was trying to say sorry but it was so hard to do so because of the emotions she was feeling in a single second. The tears in her eyes were building up, her emotions were growing stronger. She couldn't handle it, she just couldn't handle any of it.

So out of fear, she quickly ran out of the Rv van.

(y/n): ina.

He whispered as he couldn't scream due to his throat being choked. He tried to get up but he quickly fell to the ground due to the pain he was feeling. (y/n) tried to get back but he was having a hard time doing so, so he quickly looked at grandpa max to get some help.

Max: easier heir ben, just get slowly.

He said as he tried his best to help (y/n) get back up on his two feet.

(y/n): quickly, grandpa. Ina, Ina.

He repeated her name, she just ran out of the RV van and into the streets by herself with no directions. She could be running anywhere which could be extremely dangerous. Though the pain he was feeling was unbearable, he knew that it was going to be nothing compared to anything bad happening to Ina. so he try to ignore and walk off the pain so he could go save Ina from harm's way, to prevent anything worse from happening.

Max: take it easy ben.

He said trying to make sure (y/n) doesn't hurt himself anymore but (y/n) was refusing.

(y/n): no, Ina is in trouble, and I need to make sure she doesn't get hurt.

Max: but—

(y/n): no, she's more important, she's more hurt then me. So she's more important. So I need to help her before she gets hurt.

Max: But you're hurt Ben and you can't help her if you can't help yourself. So please Ben, rest first.

(y/n): but—

Max: Ben, I promise you that Ina is going to be okay.

Max said to (y/n) in a serious voice. (y/n) wanted to protest, he wanted to ignore his warning and go help Ina any ways, but Max was right, he was in no condition to be immediately running after someone. He was having a hard time standing so how can he be expected to run after someone in these conditions. But he still wanted to help Ina even if his condition wasn't the best, but he knew if he wanted to fully help Ina he would need to recover first. But he feared for Ina's safety, but his condition was preventing him from doing that. So he had no choice but to wait and heel first. (y/n) looked at the door that Ina ran out of, looking at it in sorrow for Ina. fearing her safety.

He could only hope that Ina would be okay.

Time skip

Minutes had passed, Ina was only a few blocks away from where she had run out of the RV van. Right now she was huddling herself into a ball as many tears came out of her eyes as she connor herself in a back alley. She was breathing heavily as she continued to cry to herself with many emotions going through her head. She was the only one in the back alley, it was silent to the point you could hear the echo of her breathing. She was trying to progress what had happened and what she had done, she had hurt (y/n), her best friend. How could she do that to him, how could she hurt him like that. What kind of friend was she for doing that? She was just crying hoping that she would wake up in her bed revealing that it was all just a nightmare. She wanted this to be a nightmare, she didn't want any of this to be real. She wanted to wake up and to see both Max and (y/n) okay again. But now she wasn't sure if she would ever see them again, not after she had done. What happens if she goes back, would they accept her again, would they love her again. Would they be scared of her, would they hate her. She didn't know, she didn't know. But she was too scared to find out. She wasn't sure if she would ever go back, or if she would ever want to go back. Not after what she did. She wasn't even sure if she could even go back to her parents, what would they think of her, would they be scared of her as well. Would they even see her as their daughter ever again. She hated this, she hated having these thoughts and having these feelings. She just wanted to go home, she wanted to be hugged by people that care for her.

She just wants to let go of all this stress.

As she continued to cry and make a puddle of her own tears, she started to feel an anonymous feeling. Like there was something there, like there was something trying to talk to her. Something that was watching her. She started to feel the same feeling back at the museums but it only felt stronger. She looked around her surrender to see if there was something there, but all she saw was just the dirtiness of the alley, but when she looked in front of her. She saw it, she saw the necronomicon. Just there, laying on the floor. Where did it come from Ina asked herself, it wasn't there a few seconds ago. Did it just come out of nowhere, did someone place it right in front of her or did the Book move itself? Was it following her like a ghost haunting her, why was it haunting her. Why did it choose her of all people, why did it have to affect her. What did it want from her?

Ina: Who are you?

Was all she could ask as she felt it present. It's menacing, darkening present. It frightens her, it existent alone scared her and she wanted it to go away. She just wanted to be left alone and not be bothered by that thing. She had never felt fear like this before, she never felt such pressure from a simple object, a book. It was like all of her nightmare into one, no. It was like all of humanity's nightmare in one. All of it, just haunting her. All of it, just wanted her. She was fearing for her life, she wanted to scream but she couldn't. It was like her own fear was preventing her from doing so. She wanted to run but it was like her body was chained that was preventing her from running.

Ina: what are you?

She asked, fear in her voice.

"THE END"

Was all she heard, before everything for her, just went completely into silence, then to darkness.

As she stood where she was, in the same place in the same positions. Another foot step could finally be heard in the dank alley, another person walking towards Ina. The footsteps could be heard as this person slowly walked up to the cuddle up child who stayed silent. This person being none other than Hex. Hex senses the Necronomicon at this location thanks to his power which leads him here. He looked around knowing that the Necronomicon was here, waiting for him. So he looked around the dirty and wet alleyway looking for the necronomicon, but he didn't find anything. Until he noticed Ina in the dark Alley, curled up like a ball, but he didn't care as she wasn't what he was looking for, but then he noticed one thing and that was the Necronomicon right beside her. The very thing he was looking for.

Hex: you, you will give me the Necronomicon if you know what is best for your safety.

He demanded from Ina, but she didn't respond to him, she just stayed silent. This annoyed Hex a bit, but thinking that Ina may not have heard him, he decided to repeat himself.

Hex: girl! Don't make me repeat myself, you will give me the Necronomicon or face my—

He couldn't finish his sentence as something came out of Ina's back. That being a large purple tentacle, a large and long tentacle just came out of Ina's back out of nowhere. It wrapped itself around Hex's month, shutting him up before he could finish his sentence. He tried to get the tentacle off of him but then more tentacles came out of Ina and grabbed him by all his limbs, preventing him from moving any of his body parts. Hex started to panic as he knew he couldn't do much or escape out all meaning that his life could be in the hands of a literal child now. As he panicked, he looked at Ina who didn't seem normal anymore, she looked completely different from before. Her body was completely covered by darkness, nothing meaning shadowy aura surrendering her, and her eyes, her eyes were completely white with no sense of any other color. Ina started to float off the ground and flew towards Hex so he could get a better look into her eyes, to know what he was staring out. Right next to her, was the necronomicon floating next to her, following her. Once Ina got up close to Hex, she just stared him down, looking at him eye to eye. Frightening Hex as he stared at something, it wasn't a girl, it was something different. He felt this thing present, he felt its menacing existence, he felt its destruction. It felt its hate.

Ina, or whatever was controlling Ina. stare down Hex with no fear in her eyes, looking at him to let him know that she was the superior. But not only that, to make sure he knew who was going to be the destroyer of this world.

Her rampage starts now.

Time skip

Minutes had passed and (y/n) still refused to properly rest so he could heal. He was too eager to go out and find Ina to make sure if she was safe or not. His body was just roaring to go out there and find her but he knew he needed to rest first. But his heart was telling him to just go out there and find Ina but his brain said to rest first. He didn't know which one to follow but his emotions were leaning towards his heart. Max, noticing (y/n) eagerness decided to step in to make sure he didn't do anything reckless.

Max: Ben, you need to fully rest if you want to heal faster.

(y/n): but how can I when i'm not sure if Ina is safe.

Max: Like I said ben, i assure you that Ina is going to be okay.

He said to (y/n), trying to get him to understand there isn't anything to worry about. But (y/n) wasn't buying it.

(y/n): well how do you know, for all i know you're just saying that to make feel better.

He said in stubbornness as he just wanted to get up and go find Ina, he didn't want to wait any longer.

Max: Ben, I assure you that Ina will be fine, I promise you that. You just need to be patient. Ina is a smart girl, she knows how to get out of trouble and how not to find it. So when i said there isn't anything to worry about, i mean it.

He said, trying to get (y/n) to calm down and not rush things. If (y/n) wants to help Ina, he first needs to rest and heal, because what good is a hero if they are in no condition to help someone. But (y/n) just wanted to go find Ina, but knowing his grandpa. He would probably stop him until he was fully healed again. So he had no choice but to take his words for it.

(y/n): I hope you're grandpa.

He said to Max as he started to calm down.

Max: you don't have to worry ben, i'm sure everything is just fine.

He once repeated to (y/n). But not only seconds later after he spoke his sentence. A loud explosion could be heard a few blocks away. This immediately got the attention of both (y/n) and Max so Max quickly ran towards the door and stuck his body out to see smoke coming from a few blocks away.

(y/n): what was that?

He asked Max as he started to fear the worse.

Max: I'm not sure but something is telling me that we need to go there.

He said as he started to fear that Ina could be near that location. So he quickly ran up to the front seat and sat behind the steering wheel and started to Rv van.

Max: hold on tight Ben.

He warned (y/n) so he quickly held onto something as Max started to drive the RV van at somewhat high speed as he didn't want to get into a car crash on the way there. So he drives at a decent speed and to the location where the smoking is coming from.

Time skip

After a few minutes of driving, Max has started to reach the location where the smoke was coming from. But the more he got closer the more he started to see chaos as people were running away from the smoke as well as getting into their car and trying to drive away from it. People were screaming for help as people cried out of fear of whatever was causing this. As he got closer, Max saw pro heroes passing by running towards the smoke to stop whatever was causing this madness. It was pure chaos to say the least, but that didn't stop Max or (y/n) wanting to get closer to see what was causing this. But more importantly to find Ina just in case she was here in this madness. So they kept going closer to the smoke even if it could endanger their life as well. As Max was driving the RV van, (y/n) was sitting in the back watching the chaos unfold as well.

(y/n): what do you think is causing all of this?

He asked his grandpa who continue to drive.

Max: i'm not sure, but this is definitely work of a dangerous villain.

He said in a serious voice, which caused (y/n) to worry for Ina safety even more. As they continued to drive, Max noticed something in the sky, it was something big and it looked like it was getting closer towards them. That is when Max quickly realized that what was coming towards them, was a car. Luckily the car just crashed into a parked car that was sitting on the sidelines so no one got hurt, for now at least. The crash was loud enough for (y/n) to hear it from the back which worried him so he quickly ran up to the front to see the car on top of the other car.

(y/n): who ever is doing this must be looking for their but to kicked, luckily for them they did.

He said as he was about to turn on the omnitrix, but Max quickly stopped him.

Max: Let's not be hasty now Ben, i'm sure the pros has this one under control.

He said to (y/n), trying to make sure he doesn't run into something he might not be ready to fight. But then after he had said that, a pro hero was thrown onto the top of another parked car, completely denting its top as well as knocking out the pro as well.

(y/n): well that, is telling more otherwise.

He said as he looked at the unconscious hero. But before they could talk about it more, they heard a scream from a civilian.

Civilian: it's coming this way! It's coming this way!

The civilian screamed, pointing to the direction the villain was coming from, as people started to scream even louder as they ran as their life depended on it. So both Max and (y/n) looked at where the civilian pointed out, in the corner of a building. They saw many large purple tentacles that were surrendering many buildings, one of them grabbing the corner of the building. Seeing this made (y/n) quickly pressed the omnitrix and made the face plate go up so he could change into one of his aliens so he could fight the villain.

(y/n): well, it looks like our friend here wants his but whoop, well he find the right guy to—-

But before he could finish his sentence, the villain revealed themself, revealing that there was Ina herself. Her whole body was surrendered by darkness and her eyes being completely white as large purple tentacles protrude from her back. And following her was the necronomicon, and in one of her tentacles, she was carrying Hex as well who looked like he was unconscious.

(y/n): Ina.

He said in complete shock seeing ina was the one behind this. He was having a hard time believing this, he thought he was dreaming this. How could she do this, she wouldn't do this at all. It isn't like her to hurt people like this. It isn't like her at all. He started to sweat heavily because of this which Max quickly noticed.

Max: Hold on Ben, I don't think that's Ina in control. Just look.

He said as he pointed at the necronomicon that was floating next to her, it was glowing a dark ominous aura around it, especially around Ina which let (y/n) realized that it could be controlling Ina.

(y/n): oh, so some book from outer space wants to take control of my friend, well it's going to have to have a talk with me first!

He said in anger seeing his best friend under mind control. So he didn't even look when he pressed on the omnitrix and slammed his fist onto the face plate. Transforming him into one of his aliens.

The one being Ghostfreak.

Ghostfreak: I'm going to give it a scare of a lifetime.

He said as he phased through the car and flew towards Ina and left Max behind in the Rv van. Ina continues her rampage around the city as many people run away from her and as they do. Three pro heroes were running up behind her ready attack.

Pro hero: stop villain!

He yelled which caused Ina to turn her head towards them, she looked at them and felt disgusted by their existence alone. So she just simply snapped her finger which caused all of them to turn cubes, falling all part to the ground like it was nothing. After she had dealt with that, she turned back around only for her to get a surprised punch in the face which knocked her back a bit. She quickly looked around trying to see what had punched her but she couldn't find anything. She kept looking around though, trying to find what hit as she knew something was there. As she looked left and right, suddenly a stop sign flew towards her and hit her across the face, which caused her to throw Hex towards the Rv van where Max was still in. After that surprise attack, Ina was on guard as she fully knew something was there but she couldn't see it. Something was invisible in her eyes so she knew she needed to be on guard. She looked around as she was ready for the next attack, she looked around for a bit until she noticed that another stop sign was right towards her which she quickly noticed. So this time she raised her hand pointed at whatever was carrying the stop sign, she used her powers to not only stop the thing in place but to also reveal the thing that was attacking her, which was Ghostfreak. With Ghostfreak stuck in place, Ina took the chance and used one of her tentacles to whip Ghostfreak to the ground which caused him to hit the ground and drag on it for a bit. So now with Ghostfreak on the ground, Ina took the chance and threw herself out him with both of her hand clasp ready to slam her fist onto Ghostfreak. But before she could hit Ghostfreak, he quickly phased through the ground before Ina slammed her fist to the ground, completely missing. Once she missed, Ghostfreak, who was still underground, had his phase through the ground and grabbed Ina by the face, once he did. He started to slam Ina's face to the ground as hard as he could repeatedly to do as much to her as he could. After slamming her face to the ground a few times, Ina then grabbed Ghostfreak's arm and ripped him out of the ground to then spinned him around in her hand, to then throw him into an electrical store near them. After he was thrown into the electrical store, Ghostfreak looked around to see all of this electrical stuff and got an idea. He went up to the ceiling and phased through the ceiling and grabbed the water pipes. Then he broke it into two which caused a massive amount of water to flood into the store. Then he looked for a plug outlet, once he found one. He ripped it off the wall and grabbed the electrical wire from the wall. As he was doing that, Ina was slowly walking into the store. Once she had entered the store, she saw that it was being overrun by water which she didn't care about. She cared about looking for Ghostfreak. She looked around looking for him but she couldn't find him anywhere. So she got deeper into the building trying to find him, after looking for a bit. She heard a voice.

Ghostfreak: hey.

She quickly turned around to see Ghostfreak with a whole bunch of electrical wire in his hand, some of them were sparkling.

Ghostfreak: i'm going to serve us fried octopus.

He said as Ina then realized that she was completely wet from the water but it was too late. Ghostfreak dropped the electrical wire into the water, which immediately electricity everything that was covered by water, including Ina. She was completely electrified by the electricity and the water. She was searching in pain from the electricity and after a few seconds, the entire store exploded which sent Ina flying out of the building and crashing into a parked car, completely destroying it. As Ina lay rested on the destroy car, the store was completely on fire and destroyed, but out of the building was Ghostfreak who wasn't done yet.

Ghostfreak: if you don't let go of my friend, i promise you i will turn you into sushi.

He said as he sharpen his finger, sharp enough to probably cute someone. Ina then decided to do what she did last time and pointed her finger at Ghostfreak, stopping him in his place once again. Once he was frozen, Ina then used her tentacles to grab the two parked cars next to her, and slam them together between Ghostfreak. Smooshing him between them, once having him between the cars, she kept crushing them together hoping to crush Ghostfreak between them. Little did she know that Ghostfreak had phased through the cars and the ground, and now was phasing through the ground from behind. Once behind, Ghostfreak then ripped off another stop sign from the ground and went behind Ina, then he used it to put Ina in a choke hold. Once he had her in a choke hold, Ina tried to free herself but slamming her back to many buildings trying to Ghostfreak off of her but it wasn't working. She kept smashing her back to the building hoping to get Ghostfreak off of her but she kept on failing, then Ghostfreak slammed Ina to the ground where they continue to struggle with each other as Ina tries to break free.

As they started to struggle with each other, Max who was still sitting on the Rv van. Watch this brutal violence from a far and noticed how aggressive the both of them were being, especially (y/n). He had never seen him fight like this before. Something was wrong so he decided that he would try to help somehow. So he got up from the seat and ran out of the RV van and looked towards them.

Max: Ben! Ina! Enough! You two might hurt each other!

Ghostfreak/Ina: SHUT IT OLD MAN!

The both of them screamed at Max which supposed him as they never were this aggressive. Especially towards him. Now he knew something was wrong, they weren't acting like themselves anymore. He wanted to help but he was sure how he could. So he started to look around seeing if there was something he could do, as he does. He noticed that Hex was still near the Rv van and apparently started to wake up again. Since Hex wanted the necronomicon in the first place, then he must know something about it. So to take advantage of a weakened Hex, Max ran towards and once up close to him. He grabbed him by the collar and lift him to get some answers.

Max: you wanted the necronomicon, therefore you know something about it. So you're going to tell me how to stop this or you're going to have to worry about something else.

He said in a threatening voice which frighten Hex as he was had no power to fight back in his weaken state.

Hex: the girl, you must remind her who she is. Before she becomes too powerful, before it is too late. He may put up a fight, but every few minutes she becomes more powerful, and if she reaches her full power, then no one can stop her.

He said in his weakened voice. After he had told Max this, Max threw him into the ground and looked towards both Ina and Ghostfreak who were still fighting in a choke hold.

Max: ben! To stop Ina you have to remind her who she is!

He screamed at Ghostfreak hoping he would get the message. But sadly he didn't seem to want to listen.

Ghostfreak: I said it old man! I have her on the ropes and I'm not going to let her slide!

He said in a aggressive voice, more aggressive than last time.

Ghostfreak: besides, she isn't going anywhere—

*beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping*

Ghostfreak: no! Not now! Not now!

He screamed as he realized his time was coming. The omnitrix was glowing red which caused Ghostfreak to panic and let go of Ina as he started to panic knowing he now had only a few seconds before he turned back. So in a glowing red light engulfing Ghostfreak, as he turned back to (y/n).

(y/n): whoa, why did i feel different again.

He said as he felt that feeling again when he was ghostfreak once again. But before he could think about more, he looked to notice that Ina was raising up once again but using her tentacles to lift her into the air. Once she did, she looked down on (y/n) as he was now powerless to fight back which made it much easier for her to kill him. (y/n), out of fear, started to step away from Ina as he knew he could no longer fight back against Ina who had much more power then he has right now. He looked at Ina in fear, seeing her becoming this high power being that had the power to destroy things in many ways. He started to sweat, he started to tremble as he had no power to stop her and the omnitrix was on cool down so he couldn't turn into his aliens. As he started to step away, Ina then used one of her tentacles to wrap around (y/n)'s whole body but having the arm that had the omnitrix on sticking out.

Now having him in her grasp, she then summoned something. She summoned a circle that had a symbol on it that (y/n) didn't know what it meant. But that wouldn't matter since something started to come out of it, it was an arm, and arm that had three fingers and skin that looked rubber like. Seeing this (y/n) tried to break free but it was no use, he had no power to get out of this situation. The arm came closer and closer towards the omnitrix which caused (y/n) to squirm around trying to not be touched by this arm thing. But it was no use, the arm touched the omnitrix, and what happened next was strange. All of a sudden, it started to glow bright green, and out of nowhere, a massive impulse happened and a large green energy burst out of it. Sadly though this did not affect the arm out all, it didn't affect Ina at all either. So the arm continued to do what it wanted to do and started to take away the omnitrix. But as it does, the omnitrix itself strangely started to glow yellow. But before (y/n) could question this, he heard Max's voice.

Max: ben!

He heard and looked towards Max.

Mex: ben! To beat her you have to remind Ina who she is to snap her out of this!

He screamed at (y/n) so he could hopefully do just that, once heard that. He knew exactly what to do. So his fear quickly turned into a smile.

(y/n): why would i need to do that, i mean i know Ina pretty well. I mean she of all people should know who she is!

He said as he looked at the mind control Ina.

(y/n): I mean, she's nothing but a dorky girl who loves to paint and have a comfy time with people she likes. And that is what makes her special to me.

He said to Ina, which apparently actually got her attention.

(y/n): she's a girl that doesn't let others push her around and alway brings smiles to others just because she just wanted to. A girl who cared for others, no matter what. Especially me.

He said as he looked eye to eye with Ina.

(y/n): I remember the first time we met, it was a few days after my parents passed. I was at the lowest point of my life and I never thought I could ever feel happiness ever again. I had no friends and because of that, I didn't feel like I had anyone to talk to about it. I just had all of these emotions just building up inside of me and I had no one to talk through them which just made my emotions build up more inside. It wasn't helping that I was constantly getting picked on by the other kids as well so that just made things worse. I thought I would never have anyone to talk to, until you showed up. You showed up all of a sudden and you stayed, you didn't know me, you didn't even know my name and yet you showed so much kindness to me by just sticking around and hearing my problems out.

He said as he shed a small tear in his eye, remembering those lonely days of his life, remembering how he felt like he was dying inside, so slowly and so quietly that no one noticed. Not even the teacher noticed.

(y/n): when you showed up in my life, i never knew how much i realized that i needed a friend. That I need you, not someone like you. Just you.

He continue on as Ina started to seemingly start to twitch.

(y/n): Ina, I always thought of you as a hero, even though you never really wanted to be one. I alway thought you could have been one, you had everything that could be a hero. You didn't care if you knew someone, you just wanted to help. You don't care if you gain something out of it, you just care for others. More importantly, you didn't care that i had no quirk, you just care how i felt. The other kids in our class, well they wanted to be heroes to be like all might, while you. You alway wanted to be who you ever wanted to be, and that made me think that you were so cool. Because you may not want to be a hero, but in my eyes, you're my hero. You're the hero that shine brightly, the shine in the dark on the darkest day so everyone could not be blinded by the darkness.

(y/n) then took one deep breath.

(y/n): ina, you're my light.

He said to Ina, with all of his heart.

Ina just stares at (y/n), looking at him with her cold blank eyes. Her eyes didn't change and she still stayed silent. But then, she let go of (y/n), and then she returned the hand back into the portal which surprised Max. then Ina tried to turn her head but it was something that was preventing her from doing so. But as she does, she was trying to raise her arm but something was trying to pull it down though it seemed like Ina was trying to fight back. But she seemed like she was having a hard time doing so as the necronomicon was trying to prevent her from fighting back. But Ina refused to give up, she wasn't going to be some puppet to some book. No, she wasn't going to be that. She wasn't going to hurt people, innocent people that she didn't want to hurt. She was going to be some destroyer, she was going to be who she wanted to be and that wasn't under the book's control.

So she fought back against and continued to raise her arm up even though the necronomicon was trying to fight against her but it couldn't. Ina's will was fighting back against the book which the book didn't expect since she was nothing more than a model girl. She shouldn't be able to fight back. But despite how much power the book had, it wasn't enough to fight back against Ina. So once she raised her hand and pointed her finger at the book, it started to glow purple as she was ready to shoot it. The necronomicon tried to stop her but it was too late, Ina had won.

Ina then shot a purple beam at the book which caused it to drop to the ground, losing its control over Ina.

Once Ina had shot the book, it instantly lost control over Ina which converted her back to her normal self. Once Ina was back to normal, the three pro heroes she turned into cubes were back to normal but they were still knocked out though. And Ina didn't stay conscious for long either as once she had control once again, she looked at (y/n) with tears in her eyes who looked back at her as he felt like he was going to lose consciousness as well. They looked at each other for a few seconds before the both of them hit the ground in lost consciousness.

But before (y/n) went to sleep, he looked at the omnitrix one more time, to see if it turned yellow to green as it showed him a new silhouette.

Time skip

Hours had passed, it was night time and both (y/n) and Ina had finally started to both up their eyes. As they both do, they both noticed that they were both on their beds. As they do, they rubbed their eyes so they could see better and realized that they were in the RV van safe and sound. So then the both of them started to get up and looked around to make sure this was real life.

(y/n): is this real life?

(y/n) asked himself, so to make sure it was. (y/n) then quickly pinched himself which hurt. But he didn't wake up, so it was real life.

(y/n): yeah, real life.

He said to himself once more. Once he did that, he then started to hear groans under his bed so he checked underneath thinking it was Ina.

(y/n): ina is that you—

Once he checked under his bed, he saw Ina, but he stopped himself once he looked at Ina, as he noticed that there was something different about her which he was going to say.

Ina: yeah, it's me.

She said as she was standing up from bed as well, as she did she looked at (y/n) which she noticed his face expression.

Ina: what?

She asked as she was confused by (y/n)'s face. But he quickly shake it off as he didn't want to be the one who told her.

(y/n): nothing, nothing. Other than that, maybe that book is still here.

He said which confused Ina even more.

Ina: what, what do you MEAN!

She screamed as she looked right beside her to immediately notice that the necronomicon was right beside her. So out of fear she quickly kicked out of her bed and onto the floor. Once she did, she started to breathe rapidly as she started to remember the things that the book did to her. As she does, the both of them noticed that Max was right in front of them.

Max: oh thank goodness, i'm glad to see both of you awake once again.

He said as she was happy to see both (y/n) and ina were okay again and so were they.

(y/n): grandpa!

(y/n) screamed as both Ina and (y/n) jumped off the bed and ran up to him and hugged him as tightly as they could.

Max: woah there, take it easy.

He said as he chuckled since he was happy to see them happy again.

(y/n): I'm glad to see you okay.

Max: and i'm glad to see the both of you okay as well.

He said as he was happy that things were finally back to normal. But as they continued to hug, both (y/n) and Max started to hear the cries of Ina who cried as she hugged Max.

Max: what's wrong Ina.

He asked as Ina backed away showing the tears that were in her eyes.

Ina: it, it, it's just that. It's just that, i—i—i—

She was having hard time saying her words as she continued to tear up which (y/n) hated as he knew what she was going to say.

(y/n): Ina, stop. I know what you're going to say.

He said as Ina looked at him.

(y/n): you think that you hurt people because of that book, well i want you to know that it isn't your fault. You didn't want to hurt those people, you're not the one who did. It was that book who did, so you don't need to go blaming yourself. In fact, I should be the one we should blame. If I wasn't so reckless when fighting that villain, none of this would have happened.

He said as he was trying to make Ina happy again. To make her understand than none of this was her fault, but she continue to tear up.

Ina: but, if i haven't lose control—

(y/n): Ina, we're ten. How could you have resisted it in the first place, you don't have to go blaming yourself for something you had no control over. None of this is your fault.

Ina: but, but what if it happens again. What happen if i lose control again and—

Max: you don't have to worry about that, you have us to remind you to fight it back, to help regain control again. You have nothing to fear while we're here.

He said as he wanted to infer that she had nothing to fear. She didn't have to fear that she could hurt anyone as long as they were there. She had them, people who cared for her. People who would alway love her. People that will always love her, even through her darkest time.

They were her light, in her darkest time, someone to help her at her lowest point.

Knowing this, all of this. She couldn't help crying a bit, knowing that she had nothing to worry about, that she had people there for her. She had nothing to worry about, because she would always have them there for her, and just knowing that. It just made her feel a bit better in life. As she continued to cry a bit, (y/n) then started to wonder, why was the book still here.

(y/n): So grandpa, mind answering on why the book is still here?

Max: Well I tried to get rid of it, but no matter how many times I do, it always comes back besides Ina. so i'm sorry to tell you this Ina, but it seems like it stuck with you.

He said in a sadden voice, but Ina didn't seem to be bothered by it.

Ina: no, it's okay. Like you guys said, there's nothing to worry since you guys are here with me to help.

She said as she smiled at them, knowing everything would be okay. But as she does, (y/n) looked at Max once more.

(y/n): So are you going to tell her, or do i.

He said as he referred to Ina's new look. But this confused Ina a bit.

Ina: what is he talking about?

She asked Grandpa, who looked at her with a nervous face. Which made her even more confused.

Ina: what, is there something on my face?

She said as she decided to go to the bathroom to look at her face to see if there was something wrong. As she does, she got a petal stool to reach the mirror. Once she did, she looked at her face. To see that it was completely different from before.

Ina: What. The. Heck.

Was all she could say, as she looked at the mirror, looking at her two front hair. Seeing them be completely changed. There were these orange, yellow squishing things that were a part of her hair now. Seeing this, she was completely shocked to see them as she didn't know how she would explain this to her parents. As she stares, both Max and (y/n) enter the room.

Max: sorry Ina, I believe the book change a bit about you, i try to cut them off but they kept regrowing.

He said as he understood if Ina was bother by this.

Ina: oh god! What should I tell my parents! What do I tell the others! What do I tell them!

She said as she started to panic from her new looks. How would she explain this to anyone.

(y/n): just tell them you got a new look.

He said as he smiled at her, which Ina just signed in annoyance.

Ina: summer vacation, the time of my life.

She said in an annoyed voice, which caused both Max and (y/n), to chuckle. Which in turn caused Ina to smile seeing nothing had changed. They were still happy with each other.

But this, this wasn't the last time we saw this octopus thing.

No, this was just the beginning. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.9K 21
Some are born to be heroes, and others are not. Fate decides that outcome the day you are born simply by your quirk. You are seen as a future pro if...
1K 30 5
Heroes and Villains. Such a fine line. A Line that once crossed, it's hard to go back, and even harder to make others accept you. Quirks make up this...
20.9K 381 35
The world expirenced an incredible phenomenon that resulted in 80% of the population having superpowers known as Quirks, unfortunately a tragic event...
744 13 9
In a society with 80% of people possess a superhuman ability called a quirk. However, there are the 20% who don't possess a superhuman ability. To th...