RWBY and Shonen Jump characte...

By TheGDFProject

With only a few days left of Summer someone summons the most of the cast of RWBY to a strange theatre and has... More

Bring Them In.
The One They Fear
Death Battle!!!
Jaune: Maker of Man's best Friend!

Revan Vs Darth Vader

1.8K 41 36
By TheGDFProject

Alright time for the first Chapter! This is based off the Fan-made Animation made by Imagivotion on YouTube, This is one of the best Star wars fan-made videos I have ever seen, while it has little action it is still a great video.

So with that Out of the way...

Here we Go!

Rusted Knight: Alright, before we start I am going to summon two more people and then we will start."

The Knight snaps his fingers as two people appears in the room.

The first was a stylish young woman with fair skin, short dark-brown hair, and dark-brown eyes. She has wavy locks on one side of her face, dyed with a gradient that starts as dark brown and transitions to caramel.

This was Coco Adel Leader of Team CFVY.

The second was a  young Woman with long brown hair and brown eyes. She also has a pair of brown rabbit ears, identifying her as a Faunus.

This was Velvet Scarlatina, Coco's best friend and one of the only Students that didn't belittle or hurt Jaune.

The two girls look around and see the others,

Velvet: Headmaster?!"

See then sees the other teams and her eyes narrow.

Velvet: Team RWBY, Team PRN..."

Velvet had to bite back a growl at the team that not only didn't help her when Cardin and his team picked on her, but they didn't even stand up for their own Teammate/friend.

Coco placed a comforting hand on the bunny Faunus shoulder to calm her down. While Coco hadn't met Jaune yet due to having diffrent schedule from her friend, but she had heard how he faked his way into beacon Unlike the rest of the school Coco and her team chose to see Jaune's character instead of the rumours that the other students told. While he was weak from what Velvet had told her, but he had a strong sense of right and wrong when he tired to protect Velvet, that gave him bonus points in her book.

Coco: So, where are we?"

The Rusted Knight: I can answer that."

Coco looked over at The Knight and lowered her Sunglasses to get a better look at him.

Coco: Wow, the Rusted Knight?! I loved your story as a little Girl, well not as much as Bun-bun here."

Velvet Slaps her friend.

Velvet: Coco!"

The Rusted Knight smiles and rubs the back of his head.

The Rusted Knight: Thanks... Well then, Welcome Coco Adel and Velvet Scarlatina to the Multiverse Theatre!"

The Rusted Knight snaps his fingers as to more chairs appear across the room away from the others.

The Rusted Knight: Have a seat ladies, the show will begin soon."

The two girls nodded and sat down as the lights dimmed and the screen turned on.

Inside a large room a figure is seen walked toward a flight of stairs.

The figure his dressed in black hooded robes covering black and red combat armour and a Helmet with a narrow slit so he could see with two cylinders on his hips.

Ruby: Who is that?"

The Rusted Knight: That is Revan a former Sith lord or as he was know as before he became one... Jaune Arc."

Velvet: What?! That's Jaune?!"

The Knight nods.

Ren: Sith?"

The Rusted Knight: The Sith also know as the Sith Order, is an ancient  religious order of Force-wielders devoted to the dark side of the force. Driven by their emotions, including hate, anger, and greed, the Sith were deceptive and obsessed with gaining power no matter the cost. their counter parts are know as the Jedi."

Weiss: The Jedi?"

The Rusted Knight: The Jedi, also known as the Jedi Order, was a noble monastic and nontheistic religious order united in their devotion to the light side of the force. While the Sith use their emotions  the Jedi adhered to a code that emphasized discipline, detachment, and the mastery of emotions. They believed that unchecked emotions, particularly fear, anger, and hatred, could lead to the path of the dark side of the Force."

Coco: So, Arc fell to the dark side?"

The Rusted Knight: For a time, but he came back to the light and even beat his former apprentice and saved the Galaxy."

The former Sith lord looked around the room before stopping at the stairs.

Jaune: I know you are here, make yourself know Sith..."

Yang: Who is he talking to?

The Rusted Knight: a very dangerous man..."

In the shadows of the room a door opens up and the sound of deep breathing was heard.

khhh phhh

The song of breathing made the hairs on the back of everyone's necks stand on their ends.

Blake: W-What is that?!"

Blake's instincts where telling her to run and to not look back.

The Rusted Knight: Someone who could kill you so easily, that includes Ozzy and Glynda as well."

This scared the students, the person who's breathing that belong to could kill them and the Headmaster?

Ozpin: This aura reminds me of her.'

As the door opened a figure walked into the room, he was dressed in all black with a Helmet and a cloak that bellowed in the as he walked towards the Former Sith lord.

Jaune turned to face the Sith as he stopped before him.

Sith: It must be daunting looking into your future."

Jaune: have no intention of returning to the Sith, let alone falling to your sorry state." 

The Sith walked around Jaune as he followed him with is eyes.

Sith: You misunderstand Reven, I am not the future of your life. I am the future of your galaxy."

As the Sith walked to the other side of him the Sith clenched his covered fist.

 Sith: I am in an age millennia way where the Sith reigns supreme."

Ruby: What?! The Sith rule the Galaxy?! What about the Jedi?!"

The Rusted Knight sighed.

The Rusted Knight: Dead, well most of them. Several escaped and went into hiding while the Sith created the Empire and ruled the Galaxy for Twenty years before it fell due to the Rebels and Vader's Daughter."

Ruby was happy to hear that the Good guys won in the end.

Jaune: If what you say is true then I will ensure that future does not come to pass, why are you here Sith?"

The Sith turns to him.

Sith: Vader, Darth Vader." 

The name sent chills down the spines of the everyone's spines except for The Rusted Knight and Juniper.

Jaune: Whatever." 

The now named Darth Vader continued to talk.

Vader: I am here to see if you will open your eyes to the truth."

Jaune: The truth?"

Vader turns to Jaune, he brings his hand up and tightened his hand into a fist.

Vader: The importance of understanding real power and harnessing it." 

Ozpin: What his he Talking about?"

The Rusted Knight: He is trying to Turn Revan back to the dark side.

Velvet: He fails doesn't he?"

The Rusted Knight: He does, but he does get close a few times, due to how similar the two are..."  

Jaune: you have nothing to offer Vader, do not expect to blind me with the deranging rationalizations of the Sith. All you know is selfish arrogance, pride and hate. I fell prey to those once. Yes the jedi were inactive in a time of crisis, but in ignoring their caution and restraint I made mistakes. I saved lives, but in turn my recklessly unearthed knowledge that should never have been touched. if you know my story then you should know that I stand strong with the jedi. they fight for peace, justice. For all their flaws, they are the reason there is any safety or prosperity in this galaxy, the Sith all you seek is domination, the peace you offer is the peace of the tyrant you subjugate and kill for pleasure the jedi are above that." 

Ozpin: What crisis did the Jedi not help with?"

The Rusted Knight: They felt that fighting in a great war was not appropriate for the Jedi, as they were supposed to be peace keepers within the republic, not soldiers."

Ruby: But, Aren't they Heroes?"

The Rusted Knight shook his head.

The Rusted Knight: No, The Jedi are peace keepers, they try find Peaceful ways of ending conflicts. But sadly when confronted with a life-or-death struggle, a Jedi is permitted to kill to complete their mission."

Weiss: What power is he talking about?"

The Rusted Knight: He is talking about the Star Forge, it was a giant automated shipyard, designed to create the most powerful Army of all time. The Star Forge drew energy and matter from which, when combined with the power of a nearby star which, when combined with the power of the Force was capable of creating an endless supply of ships, droids , and other war material."

Ren: The Force?"

The Rusted Knight: Time to bring out my inner Obi-Wan, The Force is what gives a force user his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it binds the galaxy together."

Velvet: What can it do?"

The Rusted Knight: Several things, First their is Telekinesis. Next we have Force push, Force Pull, Force Jump, Force heal, and many more, but some are tied to the Dark side, you will see one of them soon."

Vader: you profess such conviction, but is there steel in your words? You realize your dedication to the jedi stifles you, the jedi create monsters in their wake. They force you to deny your deepest feelings and instincts... they even deny love."

Vader's voice was low but Jaune could hear the sadness and pain in his voice.

Ruby: They Jedi deny love?"

The Rusted Knight: In a sense, The Jedi love all sentient being but they are said that they are not allowed to form attachments, as that can lead to negative emotions like possession and the inability to let go, the Sith on the hand see love as it is seen as a weakness."

Ruby: Love isn't a weakness!"

The Rusted Knight: To them it is..."

Jaune looked at him before he looks down at the floor as a flash of his beloved flashes in his mind. her long orange hair, her kind brown eyes brought warmth to his soul.

A Cheeky grin spread across Coco's face.

Coco: Oh! What's this? Does Lover boy have someone special?"

The Rusted Knight: He does, and she was a Jedi as well."

Jaune clenched his fist in anger as he remebered how the jedi Council reacted to their marriage, they branded him a Heretic due to his view on Love in the Jedi Order.

Vader: yes, yes you know this."

Jaune: The order understands that unconstrained passion is dangerous."

Vader wasn't convinced and chose to push harder.

Vader: ...Your love for Nami and her love for you is perhaps the only reason why either of you did not fall, yet you abandoned her and your son perhaps you are a true jedi after all ."

Yang: That Bastard! How dare he abandon his Wife and Daughter?! I know he was a Bas-!"

Yang grabbed her throat as he felt that someone was gripping it.

Ruby: Yang?!"

Ruby and her friends went over to check on Yang as she was slowly turning blue.

While this was going on The Rusted Knight had raised his hand brought up his thumb and a finger and slowly moved them closer and stopped and inch apart.

The Rusted Knight: You know nothing of Revan's Story Xiao-long!"

He released Yang from the Force Choke.

The Rusted Knight: He left to confront the true Sith lord and he know bringing them would only lead to their death, unlike your mother who is a Coward and a weakling left you to live the life of a Bandit. Revan loved Nami and his son, it hurt him to leave them let me show you."

A picture show on the screen showing a tired Jaune looking at a picture of his wife and son with sadness on his face.

(A/N: I DON'T OWN THIS IMAGE OR STAR WARS! [IMAGINE REVAN IS AN OLDER JAUNE AND BASTILA IS NAMI])

The Rusted Knight: Does that prove it know Xiao-long?"

Yang didn't say anything and just looked down at her knees.

The Rusted Knight: First learn why he left before you jump to conclusions."

Jaune sighed sadly before speaking.

 Jaune: What do you know of love Sith?" 

Vader turned away from him before he spoke.

Sith: ...I once knew a great love one that the jedi would have extinguished, only in the Sith did I find acceptance. But by then it was too late for the jedi had already turned her against me."

Ruby: Is that true?"

The Rusted Knight: No, the truth is that Vader's former Jedi master sneaked aboard her ship when she went to met him." 

Jaune could hear the sadness and anger in his voice.

Jaune: And by whose hands did she die?"

Vader: it had to be done..."

Ruby: He killed her?!"

The Rusted Knight: ...When he saw his Former master coming off her ship he accused her of betraying him and used force choke on her. While that didn't kill her, what really killed her was seeing the Man she loved turn to the Darkside... She died after giving birth to her and his twin daughters."

Ruby was crying.

Ruby: S-So, she died of a broken heart..."

He sighed sadly before nodding, Ruby cried into her sisters side.

 Vader's Voice showed sadness, even know he hates himself for what he did that day on Mustafar.

Jaune: The dark side corrupts!" 

Vader: The dark side frees..."

(A/N: I DON'T OWN THIS VIDEO OR STAR WARS!)

As Vader said that the room got darker. He turned around and used force choke to bring the former Sith towards him, Jaune held his throat was he tried to break free of the Sith's grip.

Yang: Holy crap!"

Velvet: Don't let him Win Jaune!"

The Jedi brings his hand up and uses force push to send Vader back, as Vader was knocked back his grip loosened, Jaune fell to his knees he soon stood up and grabbed the two cylinders on his waist and ignited them creating to blades made of plasma, one was green while the other was purple.

Ruby went into what Yang called 'Weapon Overload'.

Ruby: OHMYGOSHTHATWEAPONISAMAZINGWHEREDIDHEGETTHATWHATSITMADEOUTOFCOULDIPUTTHATINTO..."

Yang: Ruby! Breathe..." 

Yang told Ruby and she took a few deep breaths.

Ruby: Sorry, It's just...it's so cool!" 

Ruby had stars in her eyes at the sight of the weapon.

The Rusted Knight: Allow me to introduce the signature the weapon of a Jedi, the Lightsaber! an elegant weapon of a more civilized age."

Ruby: Why does Jaune have two? and why are they diffrent colours?"

The Rusted Knight: The colour of the saber represents the wielder's personality, the main four colours are Blue, Green, Yellow and lastly for the Sith its-"

Vader used the force to bring his Lightsaber to his hand and ignites it showing off a red blade.

The Rusted Knight: Red."

Ruby: WWWWHAT!? My colour is the colour of the bad guys?!"

The Rusted Knight: Yes, the only why to get a Red saber is to make the Crystal inside the blade 'Bleed' and bend it to your will like how a Sith does to the Force."

Ruby crosses her arms a huffs.

Jaune ran at Vader as the two began to cross blades, Vader blocked the first couple of strikes before forcing the former Sith to back away as he pushed his advance.

(A/N: I DON'T OWN THIS GIF OR STAR WARS)

As the two continued to fight Vader used force push to send Jaune flying into the stairs forcing him to turn off his lightsabers'.

He looks sits up to see Vader used the force to send his Lightsaber at Jaune like a saw blade.

Velvet: JAUNE?!"

Jaune was able to move out of the way as the lightsaber cut right into the stairs.

Vader uses the force to bring it back to him while Jaune ran at him before jumping over him and tries to strike him in the back, but Vader turns around and blocks his strike. 

Jaune: You fight with conviction Vader. tell me, what is it that keeps you going?"

Vader: hatred..." 

Jaune: of what?"

Vader: myself..."

Weiss: Himself?"

The Rusted Knight: Yes, Vader Truly hates himself and what he has become. His various missions in service to the Empire are merely ways in which can let out his rage."

Vader ends the talk by trying to strike Jaune but he dodges out of the way and backflips to get some distance. The former Sith lord goes for a spinning strike that Vader blocks. the two continue to clash blades as Vader uses the force to grab Jaune and throw him up the stairs and on to the floor above. the force of the attack make his let go of one of his Lightsabers as he skids across the floor.

Velvet: Jaune!"

The Masked jedi looked up to see Vader walk up the stairs and towards him.

The Dark lord uses the force to pick him up and place him back on his feet, as he got closer Jaune ignited his Lightsaber and blocked the on coming attack. the two clashed a few times before Vader used the force to push him into the wall, as Vader went into strike Jaune rolled out of the way and went for Vader's Helmet but he moved his head back. Jaune went for another strike but Vader blocked it, Vader used the force on Jaune's other Lightsaber and Ignited it, he sent it spinning towards the masked Jedi.

But he dodged it and backed away from the spinning Lightsaber and knocked it away. But Vader brought it back making Jaune duck under it and the two crossed blades again.

Jaune did a kick flip onto Vader's chest but the Dark lord grabbed him with the force and slammed him down onto the ground and then into the wall.

As Vader walked up to him he raised his Lightsaber intending to finish the Jedi once and for all.

Velvet covered her eyes with her ears, while Coco looked away but the others watched on.

Ozpin gripped his mug as he watched the blade be raised above Vader's head.

Jaune looked over at his Lightsaber and used the Force to ignite it and send it spinning right at Vader, as the Lightsaber hit him a flash of light blinded Both Him and the Audience.

Blake: Argh!!"

Ruby: I can't see! I can't see!"

Weiss: We cannot see their you dolt!"

Yang: Damn it that's bright!"

Nora: Ren! Have I gone blind?!"

Ren: No Nora, That was just a flash of light."

The only one's not effective was Ozpin, Glynda, Velvet and Coco.

As the light died down Jaune sat up and breathed a sigh of relief.

Jaune: I don't know if I can prevent the future you spoke of."

The Former Sith lord brought he hand up and look at it.

 but with these hands I will fight for the here and now!"

He clenched is fist and got up and walked down the stairs, as he did he used the force to bring both of his Lightsabers to him and clipped them both to his belt and left the room to continue his search for the Sith lord.

The screen turned off.

The Rusted Knight turned to the group.

The Rusted Knight: How was that?"

Ozpin: That was an interesting world, what was the name of the Man behind the Helmet?

The Rusted Knight let's out a sigh before looking at the two sisters.

The Rusted Knight: His name was... Tai Xiao-long. Former Jedi master and Husband to Senator Summer Rose."

Yang was the first to stand up.

Yang: WHAT?! THAT GUY IS ARE DAD?!"

The Rusted Knight: Yes, and Summer gave birth to both you and Ruby."

Ruby: Are dad would never join the bad guys!"

The Knight sighed.

The Rusted Knight: Hey, Infinite worlds, means infinite possibilities. In some Jaune is Darth Vader, some even your mothers can become the him or well her."

The two sisters look down sadly.

The Rusted Knight: But... He does come back to the light thanks to Ruby, he even killed the Dark lord of the Sith by throwing her into the reactor."  

 The two looked at the god with shock before smiles appeared on their faces.

He nodded before he looked at the group.

The Rusted Knight: Who is ready for he next world?"

The group nodded.

The Rusted Knight: Alright! it's time for you to meet a version of Jaune all Dragons' Fear!!"

AND DONE!

what did you all think? This is the third Reaction story I have done on Wattpad, Hopefully I will continue to work on it. Next Chapter is going to be one of the most Epic Trailers I have ever seen! Also one that the Company that owns it just won't let it die!

Also I am going to work on the Shonen Jumper story alongside this, So when I upload this chapter I will be working on the next Chapter on Shonen Jumper. So stay tuned for that.

NII TIID FAH FIN DOVAHKIIN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 1.4K 33
In the kingdom of Mistral, there was a young boy by the name of (Y/n), he never really had a good childhood since his parents and siblings had neglec...
61.6K 904 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...
86.4K 1.9K 40
Title inspired by Mitmite2 Most of the Jaune Arc fanfictions I read just aren't good enough. They either make him impossibly op or he's unjustly bet...
1K 29 7
Here are some very short stories of Ruby Rose letting her anger out. What happens when her team is the source of her anger RWBY Is owned by Rooster...