๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐ ๐†๏ฟฝ...

ะ’ั–ะด hoonzzone

โ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ก? โž - แด›สœส€แดแดกษด แด€แดกแด€ส ส™ส สœแด‡ส€ แดแดกษด แด„สŸแด€ษด ส™แดœแด› ส€แด€ษชsแด‡แด… ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ sแด›ส€แดษดษขแด‡sแด›. โ... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

โ€ข ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž โ€ข
โ€ข 01 - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ โ€ข
โ€ข 02 - ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ โ€ข
โ€ข 03 - ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž โ€ข
โ€ข 04 - ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง โ€ข
โ€ข 05-๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐ž๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฎ โ€ข
โ€ข 06 - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐’๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข ๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฌ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ - ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐†๐ž๐ญ๐จ โ€ข
โ€ข 07- ๐‘๐ฒ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐’๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐š โ€ข
โ€ข 08- ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง โ€ข
โ€ข 09 - ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ โ€ข
โ€ข 10 - ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ - ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ - ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐ค๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ง โ€ข

โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ โ€ข

536 15 1
ะ’ั–ะด hoonzzone

"Why... everyone is empty handed?" Nobara who was walking with a suitcase and bag on her shoulder looked so confused in the situation.

Panda asked, "Why do you've luggage with you?"

"Why? We're going to Kyoto?" Nobara said still standing in that position like a statue from pure confusion. She was maybe too much happy to think about to wander around in Kyoto.
"A goodwill event in Kyoto..."

"A good will event with Kyoto...in Tokyo" panda spoke.

Maki and Megumi were standing in a distance, Maki rested one hand on her hip and sighed, "That's why our conversation about this seemed off"

"Yeah" Megumi slightly nodded.

"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!" Nobara was in denial. She started screaming.

"The event is held at previous year's winner's school."

"WHY YOU WOULD WIN IDIOTS??" Nobara screamed again.

"Oh we didn't participate last year. But Yuta got the chance to compete since there weren't enough people. He was the only one from first years and Satomi senpai was there too" panda said.

"And Rika was still around" Maki spoke.

"I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, OKKUTSU YUTA!!!" Nobara was now on the ground, screaming again.

"It was a easy win last year." Satomi walked into the scene, sighing as she saw Nobara on the ground, screaming in denial, "get up Kugisaki. They will be here at any minute."

"Oh looks like they're here.." Maki turned around and the other Tokyo students too. Satomi narrowed her eyes in sight of Kyoto students walking in front of them.

Those dry leaves made sounds when they were walked over. All of the sister school students walked through the campus to the staircase into a opening where Tokyo jujutsu students were already waiting for them.

Mai scoffed with a grin, "Is this is a welcome party? Gross"

Todo clenched his jaw, " I don't see Okkutsu-"

Satomi made a blank face and glared at them, "Get lost if you don't like it here."

Nobara walked beside Satomi and made a same kind of face, "just shut up and handover the souvenirs. Yatsuhashi sweets, kuzukiri noodles, buckwheat cookies!"

"Salmon" Toge gave a thumbs up and nodded.

"You hungry or what??" Todo raised a eyebrow.

"Scary..." Nishimiya Momo(third year student of Kyoto) seemed scared of Nobara and Satomi already.

"Forget about Okkutsu" Mechamaru (second year student of Kyoto) "aren't you taking too much of a handicap with first years??!"

"IT'S A ROBOT! IT'S A ROBOT!!" Nobara was seen to scream again.

"Age is irreverent to jujutsu sorcerers, specially with Fushiguro. He's a Zenin after all" Kamo Noritoshi (third year student of Kyoto) spoke.

"I'd say that he's more reliable than the head of the clan himself"
"Tch-"
"Hm?"
"Nothing"

"No fighting" Iori Uthahime , the student supervisor also a semi grade one sorcerer came over from the staircase. She frowned, "what do I do with these kids?" She halted before speaking again, "so where's that idiot?"

Panda scratched it's head, "oh Satoru's late"
"That idiot is never on time" Maki sighed.
"She didn't even mention his name" Megumi said rolling his eyes .

"Shut up" Satomi said in a enough loud voice to make everyone hear it. She rested one of her hand on her hip and was about to take out her phone and call Satoru but suddenly he came out if nowhere,

"Here I'm!!!" He was seen coming with a large box attached with wheels on it's legs. He came in a high speed that he nearly hit Toge but Satomi just pulled Toge like a cat with his collar so he didn't get hit.

"Gojo Satoru...!" Uthahime scoffed.
"Gojo Satoru!" Miwa seemed happy.

"Everyone's here I see. I was on business trip overseas. So here are souvenirs, lucky charm for Kyoto students" Satoru handed those pink doll like charms to every Kyoto students, "there's none for you Uthahime.."

"Like I care!!"

"And for Tokyo students" ...he made a dramatic pose and dragged the box in front of Tokyo students, "it's your dear decreased friend Itadori Yuji!!"

"Ha gotcha!!" The box's lid opened and Yuji came out with standing on his one feet and one hand pointing at the sky.

Huhhhhhhhh???!???????? Satomi blinked for few times not believing her eyes. She was so confused that she felt like if this was some kind of joke or prank ....Megumi and Nobara were blown away from seeing their classmate coming back to life.

Yuji was in disbelief. He thought that people would be happy to see him again but most of those faces were in shock . Poor boy probably thought he had no place in anyone's mind but it's just that they were too speechless to say anything. And jn a situation like this ..... participating in the event was more important they thought. Satomi left already. She'll eat Satoru's brain for not telling her that he kept Sukuna's vessel hidden for nearly a month and half.

"Sukuna's vessel?" One of the higher ups also the principal of Kyoto jujutsu high, Gakuganji spoke in a dead mad voice.

"Oh principal Gakuganji! Thank goodness, the shock didn't kill you" Satoru walked with his hands inside his pocket and leaned forward to match the height of that old man, he smirked devilishly.

"You brat!"

In a middle of his brain processing what's happening around him, the carriage was kicked by Nobara, "oi, you've something to say?"

Nobara seemed gloomy and was maybe in a verge of crying and not to beat Yuji up. Megumi was taken aback by her expression but joined her too. Yuji nearly shed a tear, "Sorry for not telling about being alive and ...all"

Yuji joins the party.

Kyoto sister school event : spirit bash race. The day one if the team battle. A second grade cursed spirit is designed in a specific area . The first team exorcise the curse spirit wins the battle. Grade 3 and lower cursed spirits would also be in the designed area. If by the sunset the grade 2 spirit isn't defeated then the team with most kill in cursed spirit would win. Simple rules right?

Ofc interfering into other team's business is allowed as long as there is not killing. A break for the teams to discuss then the event will start at noon.

Tokyo team meeting:

Satomi slowly walked into the room and was about to laugh but controlled herself when she saw that Yuji was on the ground and seemed like everyone had make him to hold the funeral photo frame on his face.

Yuji just listened to everyone and sat there like good boy , holding the frame on his face, "uh.. excuse me, isn't this considered as bullying?" The poor boy was in denial.

"Just sit there and shut up" Nobara said.

"Come on guys, he explained himself. You should just forgive him already" panda spoke.

"It talks??" Yuji looked at his left.

"Salmon salmon" Toge nodded.

"Huh???!" Yuji looked at his right.

"Inumaki is a cursed speech user. He can increase and strengthen the spirit of words. For safety, he limited his vocabulary into rice ball ingredients." Satomi walked into the group with her hands behind her back, holding her wrist.

"Huhhhhhhhh??!!!??" Yuji looked up and saw a tall girl with white hair in a bun looking down at him with a small grin. She had beautiful blue eyes but they looked scary instead.

"...and y-you a-are?" Yuji looked at her with his big eyes, he couldn't believe that he was seeing such a beautiful girl in jujutsu high.

"Gojo Satomi." Satomi grinned and spoke, "Itadori Yuji?"

"Uh...yes!" Yuji stood up and straight, " are you related to Gojo sensei?"

"Yes" Satomi nodded.

"Oh...." Yuji scratched his head and looked down, "are you also a senior?"

"Third year. Gojo Satoru's niece. A semi special grade. Is that enough for ya?" Megumi spoke and looked away, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Oh..yes. nice to meet you Gojo senpai." Yuji bowed politely.

"Oi Yuji! Give me back the demon slaughter. Satoru lend it to you right?" Maki wanted her weapon back.

Yuji suddenly remembered that it's the same weapon Satoru gave to him but unfortunately it broke in the fight against curses. He shivered as he was now scared, "Gojo sensei has it!"

"That blindfolded idiot!"

"He has a name, Maki" Satomi narrowed her eyes and rested her one hand on her hip.

"Whatever.." Maki mumbled.

"So? The team battle's format is as we expected but we got a extra person with us now. What do we do? Do we change the plans?" Nobara sat down on the rack and asked.

"Hmm it depends on Yuji. Yuji, what can you do?" Panda was hugging the huge marble pole.

"Punch and kick" Yuji said rubbing his biceps.

"We've got enough of those" Panda spoke.

Megumi streched his arms and looked at everyone, "I don't know what's he up to since he was gone but when it comes to fight without any cursed energy involved.... Itadori would win"

Everyone in the room was shocked, specially someone who faced Todo could say that. Satomi smirked, "interesting" she thought in her head.

Kyoto team meating:

"Kill Sukuna's vessel, Itadori Yuji. Don't consider the target as human." The principal said holding his wooden stuck in hands. The age has impact on his body but that brain still has those plans to continue the rotten tradition all over the generations.

The power loving people. Jujutsu sorcery is just an excuse to them.

Kyoto students listened and some small nods could Ben earned,
"We'll clean the mess up and make it look like an accident."

"We're still at it?" Miwa thought and sighed. The idea of killing a fellow jujutsu sorcerer wasn't pleasing her very much.

"Kill? He's here because he can't die right?" Mai raised one eyebrow and tilted her head.

Principal Gakuganji lifted up his head, " From what I heard is that his death was self inflicted. Now tell me Kamo, what do we do to finish of an enemy sorcerer?"

Noritoshi took a long breath and spoke, "To eliminate Itadori Yuji we've to use cursed energy or else he would turn into a curse after death. "

"Right. Itadori is in the control of body now and as long as Sukuna doesn't come out, there should be no problem. It's that simple"

Bang.

"Todo come back, principal's not done talking." Noritoshi said and looked at Todo who just kicked off the door and was about to walk away.

"Takaba has a live show"
"You can watch the recording "

"YOU MESSING WITH ME?" Todo threw a death glare at Noritoshi and everyone in the room, "I'm gonna watch it live and also the recording!"

"Listen! You too old man!" No one messes with Todo when it comes to Takaba, his idol, a tall girl with big ass, or else you deal with this, "people like you who have crappy taste in women are already a lost cause. Plotting, scheming do whatever you want but if you try to tell me what do again! I'll kill you!!!!"

Todo left. After few mins Gakuganji left too.

It seemed like it's Miwa who actually doesn't wanna kill Yuji but anyway who would wanna be killer by Todo though??

"I don't think he'll go along with the plan. What should we do?" She spoke, small forms of sweat forming on her forehead.

" Don't worry. He'll slide on the Tokyo's side and whil he's causing hell we'll focus on the objectives." Momo said , holding her broom in her hand, she seemed calm about this.

"But won't we have to kill Itadori Yuji?" Mai rolled her eyes.

"Then we need someone to monitor Todo to confirm the kill." Mechamaru said , his robot voice made some weird technical noises.

"There will be curses too, so we should pair up anyway."

"No. The fact that someone like Itadori Yuji is in jujutsu high in the first place is a disgrace. I find it unforgivable as a member from Kamo clan. This isn't about the event anymore....we all will attack Itadori Yuji.!!!" Noritoshi spoke, his left eye opened a bit, determination in his voice.

"Wait but what if Inumaki is with Itadori? Won't it would be dangerous to stand against a cursed speech user?" Momo raised her hand.

"Yeah it's scary but if you know that it's already coming then it's not a problem..." Mechamaru became silent for few secs, "the real deal is that Gojo."

"Satomi? Huh?" Mai scoffed.

"Yeah we all can get taken away to be honest." Noritoshi nodded, "Last year she was a real pain the game, taking most damages but still made room for Okkutsu to win."

"But we'll slay her off too if she tries something again..."
"That won't be easy"
"Cut that shit!"

"Then I'll go after Maki and that brown haired girl" Mai grinned.
"You sound like Todo" Noritoshi spoke in a calm voice making Mai go angry.

Back to Tokyo team:

Everyone gathered up in front of the gate, ready for instructions to just run into the forest for the event. Megumi approached Yuji,

"Itadori, you okay?"
"Yeah it's a big job but i should be fine." He scratched his head.

"No, not that." Megumi's eyes narrowed as he knew something was wrong with this boy, "something happened didn't it?"

"Hey what are you talking about -" Itadori tried to maintain his natural smily face but failed against Megumi's intense gaze,

"Well, yeah but because of that I don't wanna lose anymore."

"Good" Megumi walked passed Yuji and joins the group, "because I don't wanna loose either"

Nobara : Yeah! But you got beat up the other day! It's gonna be a flawless victory for Maki! We're gonna wreck them all!

Maki : knock it off.

Panda: yeah! For Maki!

Toge: spiced salmon roe!

Satomi (slightly grinning) : I'm stuck with juniors again...

" well then ! Let's go and win this! " Yuji came ran to the group and stood in front making a pose.

"Who put you in charge?" Maki kicked him off.

"Don't kick him like that Maki" Satomi said in a done expression and spoke to Yuji, "Get up, Itadori."

"Yes senpai!!!!"

"Start!"

And with that both Tokyo team and Kyoto team started running in the forest for the event. On the other side Satoru and Uthahime fight could be heard in the speakers hanged on different trees in the few meters of the forest from the front gate.

"I'll check from the air" Satomi said and slowly levitated into the sky, flying few meters above their heads in front of them, so if anything comes at her sight she can inform her teammates.

"Woah-...she can fly????" Yuji looked up in amazement and his eyes widened a bit.

"Haven't you seen Gojo sensei?? That's levitation. She'll keep a good eye from there" Megumi spoke, continuing to run along with his black demon dog after Satomi and before everyone else in the team.

"Satomi is pretty strong, she has same cursed techniques as Satoru. If you're lucky enough you'll see some of it though " Panda spoke running alongside with Yuji.

"Uh so where's the second grade cursed spirit?" Yuji asked.

"Somewhere in the middle but it's hard to tell because it moves around all the time" . Panda said.

"In the designed time, we'll split into panda and Megumi team. The rest is upto you Yuji." Maki said.

"Got it!"

A weird small spider looking curse dropped in front of them in a distance. It had a weird voice which vibrated when it talked "where are you going?"

"It's a grade 3" Panda put himself into fighting pose and Maki swinged her blade.

"WATCH OUT GUYS!!!" Satomi screamed from the air and looked down.

"Stop! Senpai!" Looked like Megumi's demon dog also figured it out after Satomi's scream.

Bang.

Todo jumped out of nowhere and landed on the ground breaking a giant tree branch. The tree branch hit the ground and broke into two pieces. "Good! Everyone's here! Now all of you! Come at me once!"

"This MF!!!" Satomi clenched her eyebrows and gritted her teeth.

Suddenly Yuji jumped on Todo and hit him with his knee. Todo was taken aback by this situation and before he could act-

"SPLIT UP!!!" Maki directed and everyone split into panda team and Megumi team.

Maki and Megumi ran off to a seperate direction where Panda, Toge and Nobara ran to another one.

Satomi narrowed her eyes down at Todo and then flew off high.

"He came alone after all" Megumi spoke , still running.

"Switching with Yuji was best idea" Maki smirked.

"That guy's a beast!" Nobara exclaimed.

"Yeah, just ignore him" Panda spoke.

"Tuna" Toge nodded.

Satomi was now high in the sky, following the panda team from up high in the sky but still in a range to see if Yuji was okay in the fight. She spoke through the earphone,

"Itadori, do you need a hand?"

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

93.2K 3K 24
๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘จ๐’– ๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ง...
3.5K 133 4
๊—ƒ ๐ฌ. ๐ ๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ !๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐ค๐š๐ข๏ฟฝ...
50.3K 1.6K 9
๐™”๐™๐™๐™๐˜ผ ๐™Š๐™†๐™†๐™Š๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ ! ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ โ†ฌ๐–ธ๐–ด๐–ด๐–ณ๐–  ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐–ธ/๐–ญ ๐–ก๐–ค๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ค ๐–ข๐–ซ๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ฒ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฒ ๐– ๐–ฆ๐– ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ด ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง...
Your Blood ะ’ั–ะด ๐ŸŒ™

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

30.4K 828 28
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ข๐ž? ๐†๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ข ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ '๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž. ๐†๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ข...