Ice Scream/WATGBS one-shots (...

Od iperlalla

REQUESTS OPEN!! It has been a while but THEY ARE OPEN!!! I just dont get any!! Please do request!! !!Also I'm... Viac

REQUESTS NEEDED
๐Ÿ–ค Rock ร— Reader (I'm not a child!) ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Idate ร— Reader (Pokerface) ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Idate ร— Gris (Safe) ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Idate ร— Gris (Ortensie) ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Samekichi ร— Fukami (Bloody eyes) ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Shirogane ร— Yukisada (Aftercare) ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Yukisada ร— Reader ๐Ÿ–ค (Thank you)
๐Ÿค Rocma ร— Reader (Am I guilty?) ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Rocma ร— Reader pt.2 (Am I guilty?) ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Rocma ร— Reader pt.3 (Am I guilty?) ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ–ค Sal ร— Fem!Idate (Endurance) ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Possessive!Rock ร— Yukisada (Gifts) ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Wadanohara ร— Red!Reader (Hallucination) ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Tatsumiya ร— Idate (The Winter Sea) ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Samekichi ร— Reader (AntiBeat) ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Yukisada ร— Shirogane (Summer Nights) ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Idate ร— Reader (Pearls of Wisdom) ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Idate ร— Reader (Frustrating) ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿค Fem!Shirogane ร— Witch!Reader (Who do you talk to about your loneliness?) ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค Fem!Shirogane ร— Witch!Reader pt.2 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ–ค Idate ร— Shirogane (Eraser) ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Rock ร— Demon!Reader (Isn't this what friendship is about?) ๐Ÿ–ค

๐Ÿ–ค Rock ร— Yukisada (We haven't seen each other in so long!) ๐Ÿ–ค

45 2 2
Od iperlalla

I know, another update THIS SOON?? sometimes I'm insane.

Requested by Dierley999 🌟❤️🌟

I'm sorry this took so -fucking- long. I don't even know if you're still out there. If you are, there it is...

This one is set before the characters move to Iceberg Isle... I kinda put together canon universe and the School!AU because why the fuck not. Yeah I posted it in italian and now it's in english. Enjoy!

**

<<Wow, we haven't seen each other in so long!>>.

<<...Yeah. It's weird seeing you like this>>.

<<Haha, what do you mean? You think I'm different?>>.

<<...No. Not at all>>.

<<Oh... well, I hope that's not a bad thing>> Yukisada went on, sipping his bubble tea.

Of course, if they met again was only thanks to Yukisada. A dear friend of his, Peraco, recently graduated, and of course she posted some pictures all over social media. Weirdly enough, Rock consented to be taken a picture of, and for it to be posted.

That was when the owl decided to reach out again.

<<You seem so different, instead>> Yukisada said: <<I mean. You were a withdrawn person even then. But you didn't smoke, for one>>.

<<I already smoked. Just, not in class>>.

<<Ah... right, it makes sense>>.

Yukisada kept on sipping on his bubble tea. <<How were your takoyaki?>>.

<<Good, they're good here, I must say>>.

<<Yeah, true! Wait, you're telling me you've never been here before?>>.

<<...No, I've never been here. I don't go out a lot, truth be told. I'd rather focus on work>>.

<<Oh, yeah, I guess. What do you do now?>>.

<<I'm a mechanic at my father's garage. The old man is gonna die soon>>.

Yukisada chuckled, if a bit nervously.

<<Why weren't you at her graduation?>>.

<<Oh, yknow. I couldn't. I was... busy>> Yukisada's face clouded over.

Rock stuck up an eyebrow: <<You sure? Nothing else?>>.

<<I'll tell you another time, maybe...>>.

<<Sure, sure. It's none of my business. Do you mind if we go out?>> Rock said, lifting his hand. He'd just finished to roll up his cigarette.

Yukisada nodded, taking his bubble tea with him.

They got out of the café.

<<Oh, I know a cute place not far from here>> the owl said. So they went for a walk.

Yukisada was a bit pensive, staring at the edge of his snow boots. He was bundled up in his pastel pink scarf, his coat all closed up with bottons. His hoodie fell on his shoulders, and he had a beanie on his head, that was the same hue as the scarf. His breath hovered in the air: it was so cold that it was visible.

Sometimes, Rock's puffs of smoke caressed his face. He didn't mind.

<<Can you believe?>> he stated: <<We met exactly twelve years ago, in sixth grade>>.

<<Twelve years ago?>> Rock huffed: <<Time is sure a weird concept>>.

<<Yeah, haha. I remember when the teacher put me as your deskmate. She said I should've kept an eye on you>>.

<<Yeah, because you were the perfect polite student, whereas I was already seen as a thug back then>>.

<<We spent the entire year together after that, right?>>.

<<I'm not sure. Could be>>.

<<I always made you copy my homework>>.

<<Yeah, of course. Since you somehow felt like doing them in the first place>>.

<<Hahah, yeah, but with time I realized how little importance school years have, all things considered. I was anxious over the dumbest things, things that don't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Grades, teachers, classmates, gossip... nothing I worried about back then has any importance now>>.

<<Yeah... you always worried too much>>.

A light drizzle started to come down. Little drops of rain held onto Rock's dark hair. Yukisada's beanie was covered in drizzle, as if it was dew. They quietly twinkled in the lights of the shops.Neither of them had an umbrella.

<<All in all, I remember those years fondly. I learned a lot>> Yukisada went on.

<<Really?>> Rock puffed another cloud of smoke: <<I didn't. Those years didn't teach me anything. Not one year of school was useful for something>>.

<<Oh, well, I don't mean like, about school stuff. I mean on a human level. I remember our classmated and all the drama that ensued. Do you remember that?>>.

Rock shook his head: <<I never cared. You were the popular guy who everybody loved. It certainly wasn't me>>.

<<That everybody loved? Well, not always. At some point, people started gossiping about me. They said I was gay>> he chuckled: <<Which, I mean, it is true, but I didn't know yet. And they certainly didn't mean it as a compliment>>.

<<Oh, I remember now a little bit. I'm sorry about that>>.

<<Nah, it doesn't matter>>.

<<Why did they think that?>>.

<<Probably because I'm way too nice for social standard. And also...>> Yukisada blushed a bit:

<<I don't think I ever told you this. But people thought I had a crush on you>>.

<<What? For real?>> Rock perked up, grinning: <<That's crazy. Can you imagine?>>.

<<Yeah, can you imagine? Us two, having a crush for each other! That's hilarious>> Yukisada sighed. His smile was a little bittersweet: <<Oh, here we are>>.

Yukisada brought Rock to a small park, with trees and benches. There was also a little café with places to seat, to drink something warm. Small lights were hanging from the tree branches, lighting up the night.

The two of them took a seat on a bench, not far from the lights. Beyond the tree leaves you could see the sky, of a cerulean hue. It was that typically winterly hour, on the edge of twilight and night. The last lights of day were dying down.

<<I've never seen this place before>> Rock stated.

<<I figured. You're not the one for exploring>>.

<<Can I light up another cig?>>.

<<Sure>> Yukisada replied. He was almost surprised he even asked.

Rock had a rolled cigarette in hand. It was half gone, he probably stopped smoking it and kept it aside for later use. He lighted it up, bringing his hands close to his face. It wasn't windy, but the cold air made it a little bit harder to ignite. The orange light of the cigarette glowed on his face.

Yukisada stared at him for a second too long. When he realized, he immediately looked away, and went back to stare at his shoes.

<<Hey...>> Yukisada began.

<<What's up?>>.

<<I... I mean... it's a little awkward, maybe...>> Yukisada sighed: <<I was asking what did you think of me, back then. Did you think I was a boring classmate? Maybe I was too much of the perfect little student?>>.

<<What? What the hell are you talking about?>> the penguin huffed: <<Without you, I'm not sure I would've survived those years>>.

<<Really? Just because I let you copy my homework, I guess>>.

<<Well, that too>> Yukisada face got darker at those words: <<But you were generally of good company. I was out there doing my random bullshit, yknow, as all bored studentes do, and you were always down and laughed with me. It was fun. Sometimes I did some pranks on you, but I just liked bothering you and making you laugh. I hope it didn't upset you. I was a bit of an idiot>>.

<<I... no, no, I wasn't upset>> Yukisada smiled: <<As you said, I laughed along. You were being a dickhead with our classmates, that's true, but you were never like, too mean about it>>.<<Yeah, I just had to fuck around a little bit. It wouldn't have been the same if someone wasn't there to laugh with me. The bond deskmates can create can't be broken easily, don't you think?>>.

Yukisada felt his body shudder. He almost could not believe those words. He just nodded.

<<Hahah, in the end, as you see, I'm a sappy guy as well>> Rock mumbled. He took a drag from his cigarette: <<I act tough, and then I end up saying these things. I think I've always had a soft spot for you, Yuki>>.

Yukisada stopped, breath short. It was the first time he called that way since middle school.

<<I don't feel like I have to be tough around you. I don't feel like I have to be on guard, or wary. It's a gut thing, really>>.

<<You're telling me... that you allow yourself to be more vulnerable, with me?>>.

Rock chuckled: <<Let's not go too far, now. Simply put, I am not on the defensive all the time. I'm not used to feeling so relaxed>>.

Yukisada kept quiet, trying to elaborate those words. He felt weirdly light-headed.

<<You're such a nice and genuine person, Yuki. Most people have something to hide, but you don't>>.

<<Oh, you're too nice...>>.

<<Not al all>> Rock chuckled again: <<You're the first person to say something that insane. Me, too nice? Do you hear yourself?>>.The owl silenced, embarassed.

<<Oh, come on, I was joking>> Rock said, giving him a little nudge. He then sighed, as he got up: <<Alright, I said enough cheesy stuff for today. Don't you think it will always be this way>> he headed towards the nearest bin. He snuffed out the cigarette.

Yukisada felt like he's just awaken up from a strange dream.

<<Well, it's gotten late, I have to go back home now. I have to wake up early tomorrow for work. Listen, Yuki>> he said, turning to face him: <<Are you busy this weekend?>>.

Yukisada turned around, suddenly nervous: <<No... why do you ak?>>.

<<I don't know, we could hang out together>>.

The owl finally mustered the courage to look him in the eyes, then nodded, smiling: <<Sure, I'd be happy to>>.

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

55.4K 428 12
This will be a reader x character one shots! This book will include: (Trigger warning โš ๏ธ) โ€ขsmut โ€ขabuse โ€ขyandere โ€ขand more! I will be taking requests...
34.7K 921 26
(Credits to the artist!) This is my second Reader x Fanfic ever! But I'll try to post a chapter every week! WARNING: MIGHT HAVE LEMONY PARTS IN IT! G...
18.5K 171 33
!!!!THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED DUE TO LOSS OF INTEREST IN THE DSMP. THANK YOU.!!!! "โฑ'แต แต—สฐแต‰ แถœแต’แต˜สณแต— สฒแต‰หขแต—แต‰สณ แตƒโฟแตˆ แตสธ สฒแต’แต‡ โฑหข แต—แต’ แต‰โฟแต—แต‰สณแต—แตƒโฑโฟ...๐˜๐Ž๐”." That's...
54.7K 498 24
So a year ago I made a book similar to this but I ended up making only one, one shot and I kinda just stopped writing in it. So I wanna restart this...