🤍 Fem!Shirogane × Witch!Reader (Who do you talk to about your loneliness?) 🤍

Requested by: Fr1edWe1rd0 ✨️🙌🌟

TW: brief appearance of blood and violence, mind control, ambiguosly manipulative character, sexual harassment

Just for clarity, I'm gonna state which characters have been genderbent. You have Fem!Shirogane, Fem!Yukisada and Male!Peraco. Idate, Rock and Rocma have not been genderbent.

Also, this is just part one! Second part coming soon!

**

<<Aww, look at yourself, you're so cute!>>.

<<What... what is happening... to me?>> Shirogane stuttered, helpless.

She had tears in her eyes, threatening to roll down her cheeks. She stopped struggling, and her gaze was empty, just like that of a puppet. A puppet that I could handle to my liking, just right at my service.

<<Sweet, my darling. Shirogane! Listen to me>>.

<<Yes, m'am...>>.

<<I need you to bring the entire village, and Rocma especially, to allow witchcraft in these barren lands. You need to stop Rocma from getting between me and my plans. To achieve this, you will probably have to bring by your side other people from your community. Did you hear me, my sweet Shirogane?>>.

<<Yes, m'am, my liege. I will stop Rocma from getting between you and your plans>>.

<<I like how that sounds. Now go!>>.

Shirogane walked away slowly, heading towards the village.

I sighed. It was pretty annoying to employ such a powerful spell just to make sure I could stay on that stupid icerberg in the middle of nowhere.

But I needed to stay there, for a while as well. Only there could you find some special ingredients to produce specific potions and hexes. I wanted to stay there to do some research: there was more to that place than it looked like.

I already met Rocma: she immediately recognized that I was a witch, and she ordered me to immediately go away, threatening me with her claws and her fangs.

I didn't usually have any trouble using my hexes on other people, but it turned out Rocma was surprisingly resistant to magic. My hypnotizing spells were completely useless against her, she was basically immune. It was the first time something had ever happened to me, and I never heard about it before generally speaking, not from a non-magical being at least.

As irritating as that was, I couldn't help but be terribly fascinated. I wished I could've studied her for years, maybe decades! I did hear about defensive objects and amulets, but nobody on that village practiced magic (as far as I knew). At the very least, Rocma would never have been happy to use it! Rocma was probably just that resistant, on her own, without any magical aid. It was inconceivable for a non-magical creature.

Shirogane was the only one that had been nice to me, especially after Rocma defeated me, humiliating me. I closed off in a corner, and she came up to me, being all nice and inviting. She suggested finding a compromise, so that I could stay in the village anyway.

I had no idea why she arbitrarily decided to be that friendly towards me that soon, but I didn't waste any time taking that opportunity! And that's what I did.

But the hex I used on her was incredibly powerful and difficult. I was sooo tired, I definitely needed to rest.

I headed towards the dock, where I left the little ship that brought me here. I rented it from someone in what I think is called the Blue Sea Kingdom (not sure about the exact name).