HERSHE - WINRINA

By Winter201117

What would happen if a good-looking lesbian had swept off a homophobic's feet? An old friend that Winter care... More

NOTE
NEWCOMER
Anniversary
Hickey
Closer
Lipstick
Plan
Drunk
Visitor
Past
Chat
Breakfast
Serendipity
Back
Couple
Girlfriend
War
Quiz
Honey
Moments
Stroll
Dude
Truth
Closure
Free
Hangover
Interns
Fast
Nuisance
Missed
Date
Horror
Fireworks
Conquered
Admire
Surprise
Setup
Chance
Special
Lunch
Cannot
Offline
Hospital
Late
Friends
Tears
Game
sleepover
Couch
Deal
Family
[M]Special Chapter woo-hoo

Confession

2K 120 10
By Winter201117

The buddies went back to their table with the Aftershock bucket in Ning's hand.

"Let's have some fun tonight, guys," ning said, putting the bucket down at the center of the table.

"Wow, are we really drinking that?" asked Minho.

"Yes, we will." Ning winked. "Sometimes binge drinking has a purpose, guys," she added looking at Winter.

minju picked up a shot glass from the bucket and realized what was brought them. "Wow, Ning. You really wanna get smashed up tonight?"

"Well, it's not everyday we get to see each other, Minju. Let's enjoy this." said Ning.

"But you're still driving home, aren't you?" Minju reminded.

"I changed my mind. I'll be getting a room here for tonight."

"Yeah, you better. I don't want drunk-driving accidents happening anymore," Minju chuckled after saying that.

Ning burst into a loud guffaw. She raised her hand to high-five Minju. "That's my girl!"

"Jeez, you guys are bullying me," said Winter. She sat beside Karina.

"Are you going to drink too, Rin?" Ning asked, handling a shot glass to Winter.

Karina smiled hesitantly. "I have low alcohol tolerance. I don't want Winter carrying me back to our room later."

"Oh, come on. Let's go all wasted tonight." Ning insisted, raising another shot glass for Karina to take.

"Nah, let's not force her to drink." Winter butted to rescue. "Remember the last time she got drunk in your bar? She couldn't walk on her own because her legs were numb. The next morning, she can't remember a thing that happened."

"Ah really?" Ning rubbed her chin. "Well, that's a weird trait."

"Yeah, let Karina pass for now so she could carry Winter back to their room," Minho said which was followed by laughter.

karina pulled Winter by her arm. "Minho has a point. If Winter is planning to drink, I might as well watch over her later."

Ning's eyebrows rose. "ooh, that's so sweet of you, Karina." She gave Winter a quick glance.

Winter knew what it meant. She turned to Karina when she felt the latter taps her arm. "Hmm?"

Karina leaned closer and lowered her voice. "What took you so long? You left me here alone."

This is one of those moments when Winter feels like they aren't pretending.

"Sorry, uhm... Ning and I had a short talk."

"Just don't leave me again like that. Take me with you then," said Karina, unaware that she's jutting her lower lip out.

Winter knew that this is a good sign for her confession later. Who knows Karina might say yes to her right away.

---

After two hours...

Minju, Winter and Ningning we're all talking and laughing like wasted drunkards.

Minho only had few shots. He doesn't want to drink that much because of his early schedule tomorrow. Minju had several shots too but refused to drink more when she felt tipsy. Winter and  Ningning were the ones who consumed all the remaining liquor. The bar was about to close that night and they've all decided to go back to their rooms.

"So.. we had a blast, guys.." said Ning, trying hard to get up from her chair.

She walked towards Winter and Karina to give both a hug. "I totally enjoyed this night."

"Where are you going?" asked Karina.

"I need to go ahead. I gotta book a room now..." Ning walked towards Minju and Minho this time, struggling to maintain her balance.

"You're gonna.. book a.. room? Can you.. even walk.. without stumbling?" Winter is still trying to act cool but she's so wasted at the moment. She knows she got it bad this time because the room won't stop spinning.

"How about you, how are you feeling now?" asked Karina, leaning closer to Winter, trying to get a view of her face.

"I'm so dizzy, baby. Ugh... I feel nauseous actually..." said Winter, resting her head against her arms.

karina ruffled Winter's hair. "Let's get back to our room then. Can you even walk?"

"I don't know.. just give me few more minutes... I'm so dizzy, really...."

Ning went to hug Minju and Minho too. "Happy birthday, Min... I had a great night."

"Thanks. You sure you can book a room yourself?" Minju asked.

Ning waved her hand. "I got it..." She raised her thumb for an okay sign. She tried to take few steps but she's having difficulties in balancing. She ended up holding onto a chair to support herself.

"I think you better assist her, Soo." Minju suggested, raising her head from her boyfriend's shoulder.

"Yeah, I think you're right. Could you come with me?" asked Minho.

"I'm dizzy... Could you help her book a room first and pick me up here after?"

Minho was hesitant to do it alone. Then she saw Karina rubbing Winter's back. "Karina, could you help me assist Ningning for a while?"

Karina was hesitant at first because she knew Winter and Minju will be left alone. But when she saw Minju resting on the table, she felt ease. "Yeah, sure."

Karina rose up from her chair but Winter grabbed her arm. "Make it quick, honey... okay? I've got something to tell you." Karina smiled to herself. "I will, honey."

----

Minho and Karina went to the hotel reception and helped Ning sit on the couch first. Ning closed her eyes after resting her head on the backrest.

"Alright. I'll talk to the receptionist to book a room for her. I'll be back," said Minho.

"Okay, I'll just stay here to look after her," said Karina. She may look calm but her thoughts are wandering far away on the other person she left.

Unfortunately, due to some unknown circumstances, booking a room at this hour is taking them more time than the usual. Karina is staring at the wall clock near the entrance. They have been waiting there for more than fifteen minutes and Minho is still talking to the staff.

"Tsk!" Karina rubbed her neck irritably.

"You seem to be weary..." Ning murmured from the side.

"Oh, you're still awake?" Karina turned to look at Ningning. "I'm just wondering why it's taking them so long this time."

Ning slightly tilted her head to observe Karina. "You look like you're worried about something else."

"Uh, well... I'm just worried about Winter. I left her alone there with Minju."

"They wouldn't go anywhere, Rin, they're both drunk."

"Yeah, but Winter is waiting for me to get back there."

A smile drew on Ning's face. She shifted her body to one side to face Karina.

"Are you really worried about Winter or are you more worried about the idea that Minju is alone with her?"

"Huh?" Karina surely heard that loud and clear but pretended that she didn't.

"I'm just wondering..." Ningning's words were more slurred this time, "you two were only pretending in front of Minju, right?"

"Y-yeah, why?"

Ningning pointed a finger at Karina's henna tattoo. "Then why do I feel like everything was real?"

Karina was dumbfounded with the question. She doesn't know the answer herself. She stared at Ning who's completely passed out now.

Is she really drunk?

----

Winter was still resting her head on the table when she felt someone say beside her. She groped for that person's hand and squeezed it. "Karina... Let's go back to our room now... I've got something important to tell you..." For whatever reason, she feels like it doesn't matter what Karina will say, she's completely prepared to tell her feelings tonight.

"She isn't here yet, Win," said Minju, squeezing back Winter's hand.

Winter raised her head and let go of Minju's hand immediately. "Oh, sorry..." She went back resting her head on the table as the gravity is pulling her head down. "I didn't know it was you."

"The bar is about to close now. Come on, let's go."

"No..." Winter refused, "I'm gonna wait for Karina here."

"Well, I'm gonna assist you to Karina, Win. Come on now."

"Let's just wait for her to get back, Min... I don't want Karina seeing us together alone..."

Minju sighed. "I'll bring you to her, I promise. Minho and Karina left thirty minutes ago and they haven't returned yet. Maybe something happened in the reception. Let's meet up with them."

Winter slightly raised her head. "You sure they're still there?"

A waiter called Minju's attention signaling that they are already closing. She went back to Winter, "Come on now. The staff here already asked us to leave."

"Oh... Okay..." Winter slowly rose up from her chair. The entire room is still spinning, making her slightly lose her balance. "Ooops."

"Oh, Winter..."Minju put her arms around Winter's waist to help her. "Can you walk?"

"I can.." Winter smiled at Minju, putting her left arm around the latter's shoulder. "This is like the old days, huh?"

"You used to drink a lot before instead of going to school."

"And you used to pick me up every single time, right?"

"Yeah, you're really a spoiled brat." Minju chuckled as she leads Winter to walk out of that place.

----

Minho approached Karina. His irritation is obvious even with his angelic face. "Phew! They are having a system issues."

"Is it okay now?"

"I'm still waiting for the approval. How's she by the way?"

Karina looked at Ning. "She's completely passed out."

"Geez, they really got it bad." Minho shoved his hands into his pockets and turned to look outside. "I wonder how Minju and Winter are doing now."

Me too.

Karina's eyes wandered somewhere else. The thought of Winter being alone with Minju right now hasn't left her mind since she sat on that couch.

"Mr. Minho?" the staff called their attention. Minho excused himself and approached the receptionist.

Karina saw the receptionist handling a keycard to Minho.

Sigh. Finally.

Minho went back to them with the keycard on his hand. "Her room's on the 3rd floor. Let's get her there now."

----

"Where are they?" Minju mumbled when they get in the lobby area.

"Ugh." Winter covered her mouth with a hand.

"Hey, are you throwing up?" Minju panicked.

Winter placed another hand on her stomach. Her eyes are closed as if she's hoping that it won't happen yet.

"What's wrong, Win?" Minju asked again. They stopped walking for a second.

After few seconds the nauseous feeling had subsided. Winter felt relieved.

"Please take me straight to my room, Min, before I vomit here."

"Okay, try to hold it though for a little while. I don't want you throwing up in the elevator." Minju led Winter to walk.

"Phew! Thanks for the help, Karina," said Minho, feeling relieved. "I wouldn't able to do this without you."

Karina was sitting on the bed and just finished tucking Ningning. "Why, are you feeling awkward doing this?"

"Yeah, she's still a female after all." Minho smiled shyly. "I hope I didn't bother you that much though."

"No problem, it's not everyday the three of them get reunited like this." Karina smiled sweetly. She's relaxed now because she knows they can go back to Minju and Winter.

Minho glanced at his wristwatch. "We've been gone too long now. We better go back.

"Yes, I think we should now."

---

After Minju opened the door, Winter ran straight to the bathroom.

"Uuuuurrrrgggggh!" Winter throws it all down in the sink just in time

Minju stood by the door, shaking her head. She switched on the faucet for Winter.

Winter washed her face after throwing up. The dizziness had partly subsided because of that. She slowly slid down the tiled wall into a sitting position.

Minju walked towards Winter. She bent down and brushed her fingers on Winter's hair. "Are you okay, Winter?"

Although everything is still spinning for her, Winter felt something after hearing that line from Minju. She looked straight into Minju's eyes. "Min-ah.."

"Come on, I'll help you to bed."

---

Sorry, we're closed.

Karina and Minho saw the board sign on the door. They looked at each other with questioning eyes.

"'Mr. Minho." a man called from behind. They both turned.

"Hey, Paul, have you seen Minju?" Asked Minho.

"I think I saw Minju assisting her friend in the lobby ten minutes ago." Paul said, pointing at the hotel's direction.

Minho and Karina looked at each other again. "Do you think they went back to our rooms by themselves?" asked Minho.

"I think so. Minju isn't as drunk as Winter and Ningning," Karina answered.

"By the way, me. Minho, I need to talk to you something concerning tomorrow's shoot." Paul handed out a paper.

Minho reviewed the papers and discussed things with Paul. Karina, on the other hand, is really bothered with the idea that Winter is alone with Minju now.

Where could have Minju taken you, Winter?

---

"How are you feeling?" Minju asked after tucking Winter to bed.

"My head... It's aching terribly."

"I better go back to my room now, Win. I don't want your girlfriend to see us in this situation," said Minju, standing up from the bed. She was about to walk when Winter grabbed her by her arm.

"Karina..."

"Huh?" Although she knows that Winter is looking for Karina, Minju didn't fight back when Winter pulled her to sit back on the bed.

"I... I need to tell you something."

Minju waited for Winter to continue.

"L... I.. I'm... I'm inlove... with you..." Winter spoke softly under her breath.

Minju smiled. She cupped Winter's face with a hand. "You better go to sleep now, sweet-lover."

Winter didn't react anymore and started making little snores.

There was a long silence in the room. The sound of the central air conditioning running is what produces 'noise' at that moment. It's past midnight and the entire hotel is now quiet.

Minju stayed in the same position for few more minutes, staring at Winter. She was ruffling Winter's hair affectionately when she heard a movement by the door entrance.

"Ehrm."

Minju removed her hand right away and stood up. "Uh... Karina..." She saw the petite lady leaning against the door frame with her hands folded on her chest. "I had to take Winter here because the bar staff told us that they are already closing."

"Mmm-mmm." Karina nodded. She walked towards the bed to check on Winter.

Minju moved aside to give way. "We thought that we could find you in the lobby but we were wrong. I had to take Winter here straight because she feels like vomiting."

Karina fixed the blanket on Winter's body before she turns to Karina. "How was she earlier?"

"She threw up in the bathroom when we got in. She was so wasted."

"Oh, okay." Karina nodded again and went back to check on Winter's temperature with her hand.

"Where is Minho, by the way?"

"I left him with a guy named Paul downstairs. I think they are talking about the photo shoot tomorrow."

"Oh, I see."

"Thanks, Minju. Thanks for assisting Winter here."

"Don't worry about it."

There was an awkward silence in the room after.

"By the way," Minju broke the silence, "I'd like to thank you for bothering yourselves to come here for my birthday, Rin."

Karina raised an eyebrow. She's not sure if minju was serious or not.

"I know you have plans that you canceled just to make it here today," Minju added, sounding sincere. "I just want to let you know that I really, really, really appreciate that."

Karina felt minju's sincerity, but she didn't let her guard down. "It's okay, it's your birthday. Winter wouldn't let it pass like that anyway."

Minju forced a smile. "It might be hard to believe it, but Winter, she doesn't want to be here, Rin. I know it, i've felt it."

Karina somehow felt bad for Minju knowing that she was right. Winter didn't really want to go there in the first place.

Minju shifted her gaze on the floor. "She's only here because of you. That's why I'd have to thank you for that, for dragging her along here. It means a lot to me."

Karina pressed her lips together while thinking of what to say. She feels like she's talking to a different Minju now, a completely different person from the one she talked to last week. Maybe this is the Min that Winter once admired so much.

Because of the silence, Minju thought that Karina isn't interested in talking to her. "I, uh, I guess I better get going now. Thanks again, Rin," she said, receiving a feign smile from Karina. She walked to the door when she remembered something. "Oh, and." she paused for a second.

"Hmm?"

"I know you never expect to hear this from me, but... thanks.. thanks for being there for Winter..."Again, Karina was dumbfounded with Minju's different character today.

"It may not seem like it, but Winter, she's always alone and lonely," said Minju.

"You might not believe it but I'm happy knowing that there's someone like you taking care of her now."

Minju's eyes reflected her sincerity. Karina was mute with guilt. Minju is thankful right now is only a play, a show, an act, with the sole purpose of finding out if Minju still has feelings for Winter.

"I should really go now," said Minju, turning to walk towards the door.

"Why did you leave her, Minju?" asked Karina. Her curiosity kicked in. She doesn't want to let the opportunity pass.

Minju, on the other hand, halted at an instant, frozen with the question thrown at her.

"Didn't you love her?" Karina added.

It took few more seconds before Minju slowly turned her body to Karina. Her face was serious and calm like she's ready to confess something.

Karina felt the fast thud of her heart in her chest. She took a deep breath to prepare herself for the answer.

Dug! Dug!

Dug! Dug!

Minju ran her fingers through her hair before answering,

"I did, Rin. I did."

----
"30 votes" for next chapter🫡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 1.1K 8
Karina Yu has mind reading power, but she couldn't find 'the one' whose mind she can read yet. Not until a voice from nowhere took her by surprise, l...
33.4K 1.6K 20
Karina Yu is a daughter from a rich family whose mother died when she was a little kid. Her grandmother loves her dearly, while her father ignores he...
69.3K 2.4K 22
After dropping out of college, Minjeong is forced to join her parents on a three month stay to Kwangya, Canada. Not being used to the cold weather, t...
212K 8.4K 23
[๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ & ๐˜‰&๐˜•] Winter Kim had no interest in celebrities until she herself got entangled in a complicated but sweet a...