Gold Rush | Jack Hughes

By kellslibrary

what happens when she's invited to sing the american and canadian national anthems at the new Jersey devils g... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.

31.

1.1K 21 16
By kellslibrary

Once all the stories on my list are done I might do a couple bonus chapters for this one but only if you guys want them lol hope ya enjoy this one

Ps. I've been busy with work so I can't get chapters out as fast as I use to so please be patient
_______________________

Pittsburgh night 2

While I'm staring at myself in the mirror the door to the dressing room opens and Taylor comes in "hey liv how are you doing since yesterday?" She asks. "I am doing so good, I've had a lot more water" I answer.

She smiles "that's good so you don't need any time off for rest?" She asks. "No I am good, I'm great in fact" I answer. "Okay good good" she says. Since jack, tony, taylor and I are in the only ones in the room I decide to tell her.

"Uh I'm actually pregnant" I quietly say incase anyone comes in. "For real?" She asks. "Yeah I'm 5 weeks" I answer. "So are you actually okay to do the rest of the tour?" She asks. "Yes, I will be 3 months by time it ends" I answer. "Will you be showing by then?" She asks.

The likelyhood of me showing earlier on is higher because of there being three babies. "Uh yeah I probably will be, I'm not just having 1" I answer. "2?" She asks. I shake my head again. "3?" She asks. I nod and smile.

She gasps and hugs me "oh my God that's so insane" she says. "I know" I reply. "And you're ready?" She asks. I shrug "as ready as I can be" I answer.

While we're talking nauseous hits me so I rush to the closest bathroom. The symptoms are definitely going to be hitting soon. My boobs are already hard and sore so that's fun. "Are you sure you're okay to perform?" She asks. "Yes I'm good" I answer drinking some ginger ale.

Jack comes over and rubs my back gently "it comes and goes, I read it in this book" he says holding up a pregnancy book. "Whered you get that?" I ask him. "Oh this morning I woke up before you and went out and got it" he answers proudly.

Damn. "Liv theres speculation as to the real reason you passed out yesterday" tony says interrupting us. "Deny anything" I reply. "Already have" he says typing away on his phone.

"Good" I say tired. "I should go to prepare, you're gonna kill it out there" taylor tells me. "Thank you" I reply and hug her. "Secrets safe with me" she says. "Thank you tay" I whisper. "See you" she says.

Tony looks at me "you're good?" He asks. I nod and sigh "yeah, just already tired of hiding this" I answer pointing at my stomach. "You can announce it whenever you want" he says. I nod "when this tours done I'll need to cancel mine and I'll announce it" I reply.

Both him and jack nod but before either of them can say anything jordyn, isla, emma and cari come in from getting food. "Finally" I whisper quietly. "We got you your crunch wrap, 2 soft tacos and cinnamon twists" jordyn says.

Hell yeah. The babies have been making me crave taco bell like crazy. None of the girls know what's going on yet but we're telling them and our families before the rest of the world. Unfortunately for me my birthday is soon and I can't drink to celebrate.

"Thank yooou" I reply taking them and setting them on the vanity in front of me. My makeup and hairs done while I'm eating and I feel full by time I'm done. "Ready liv?" Tony asks. "Yup" I answer putting my in ears in.

I huddle everyone into a circle and Jack's beside me with his arm around my waist "let's kick butt out there" I say then the dancers and I are off to the stage and the girls and jack are off to the floor where they'll be for the rest of the show.

Tonight's show goes by so fast and so does night three. Monday we stay in bed for most of the day and I'm just hit with nausea. "What can I do to help?" Jack asks. "Can you hold a wet cloth on my forehead?" I ask. "Of course" he answers.

While I go lay back down in bed he comes back in with the wet cloth. "Here you go" he whispers holding it on my forehead. "Heeey you okay liv?" Jordyn asks coming in. "I'll be okay just the stomach flu" I lie.

She nods and sits at the end of the bed "Ah ha you sure?" She asks. "Yeah postivie" I answer. "Liv please I can tell you're pregnant" she says. "Wh-what? Howd you figure that out?" I ask. She smirks "I'm not dumb, how far along?" She asks.

I smile "5 and a half weeks, found out when I passed out during rehearsals" I answer. "Its hitting you hard damn" she says laughing slightly. "I've got some strong sperm" jack smirks.

Jordyn gags and I laugh "you sure do, we're not just having 1" I tell jordyn. She tilts her head in confusion "twins?" She asks. We both shake our heads and her eyes widen "no way, triplets?" She asks. I nod "yeah" I whisper.

We silently talk about it for a little bit before the morning sickness hits again. "I'll just tell the girls you've got the stomach flu" she says. "Thank you, we're gonna tell them in august" I reply sitting on the floor beside the toilet. "I got you" she says.

The next couple weeks go by and before we know it it's my 22nd birthday. Jack's was last month and we were apart but for mine we are in Cincinnati Ohio.

So far we have been able to keep my pregnancy a secret and luckily I have a show to do so I can get away with not drinking but if they wanna do something after I'll have to make up an excuse but jordyns promised to back me up.

Jack has been super protective since we found out which is super cute. "You okay baby?" Jack asks standing behind me. I tilt my head while looking at my stomach "I can't tell if I'm showing yet or not" I pout.

"A little bit, you're only 7 weeks" he says resting his hand on my stomach. I look at him and smile "I can't wait we're gonna be parents" I whisper quietly. "Me too" he whispers looking down at me.

We're interrupted by the girls, I quickly put my shirt down and he moves his hand. "Happy birthday!" They shout happily. "Aww thank you guys" I gush and they pull me into a group hug. "We can't wait to do birthday shots tonight" emma says.

I look between them and jordyn looks at me "maybe we shouldn't get her drunk tonight she's got tomorrows show to do too" she says trying to save me. "Good point" isla says. "You guys can drink I just don't wanna perform hungover" I lie.

Thankfully they believe me and now we're off to the stadium. When we get there there are fans lined up to get into the stadium. I sign a few autographs and answer a few questions before going in.

"Liv! There you are, can we have a word?" Tony asks when we get to the dressing room. "Sure" I answer and we go to a quiet area. "What's up?" I ask him. "When were you planning on telling everyone?" He asks.

Of course he's wondering. "Friends and family in August, announcing it in September" I answer. He nods "okay so 5 more weeks?" He asks. "Yes" I answer. He nods "ok, if there are any rumours what do you want me to do?" He asks.

I sigh "say nothing" I answer. He nods and I walk away before he asks another dumb question. "What did he want?" Isla asks. "Wanted to know if I'm adding dates to my tour" I lie. "Are you?" Emma asks. "Uh no" I answer knowing I'm actually cancelling it.

Honestly I was really looking forward to this tour but the triplets come first now even though they aren't even here yet. I feel a sudden wave of nausea and take a few deep breaths hoping it'll go away.

"I've gotta use the bathroom" I lie and speed over closing the door and emptying my stomach. "You okay in there?" Isla asks from the other side. "Yup! Just fine" I answer lying.

Hopefully the nausea goes away soon I can't keep lieing to the girls about why I'm throwing up and feeling sick all the time. "Do you need anything?" Jack asks. "Ginger ale" I answer in the middle of the throwing up.

When I finish I flush the toilet, wipe my face and go back out. Everyone unfortunately looks over at me "you okay liv?" Emma asks. "I'm good yeah" I answer. "Anyway! What cover are you doing tonight?" Jordyn asks.

Thank god she knows I'd be panicking to come up with an excuse if she didn't know. "Uh I'm thinking of doing teenage dream by Katy Perry" I answer. They all agree and I get my makeup and hair done.

While we're waiting so I can go on stage taylor pops in. "Happy birthday!" She says coming in with a massive bouquet of flowers. "Ahhh thank you!" I squeal and hug her. "Do you have a surprise song request?" She asks. "Oooo evermore" I answer. "That's one I was gonna do!" She says.

I talk with taylor for a little bit then I'm off to get on stage. Once I'm on stage the nausea is gone and I'm focused on performing. "Cincinnati!! Its my birthday!!" I shout. They all cheer and I smile feeling emotional "I'm so happy I get to be with you all on my 22nd birthday!" I say looking around.

I sing a few songs and talk to the crowd between them then I get to the cover. "I wanna do a song I've been wanting to do here is teenage dream!" I shout before starting to sing.

The crowd sings is back to me and I dance around having a ton of fun and I see jack in the crowd smiling and taking a video. "You make me feel like I'm living the teenage dream!" I sing pointing at him.

He smiles and blows me a kiss causing me to smile and blush. I finish the cover and the rest of my songs then I go backstage, change quickly then I'm in the crowd with the girls and jack with his arms around my waist.

We have so much fun this night. Taylor did 'i'm only me when I'm with you' and of course 'evermore' as surprise songs. When the song started I instantly knew it was evermore and it was her best surprise song performance and I'm so glad she did it. 

Night two goes by so fast and she did 'ivy' and 'call it what you want' for surprise songs and I think I almost died when she started singing it. Monday I spent it at home mostly on the bathroom floor.

Thankfully the girls have started booking modeling gigs so they haven't seen me puking as much but jack has been by my side through it all. "You're okay baby" he says rubbing my back as I empty my stomach.

I finish and sit back feeling drained "I know it's weird but im hungry now" I say looking at him. He chuckles "what would you like?" He asks. "Mmmm taco bell" I answer. He nods "I can go get it if you want" he says.

"Sorry that was dumb I'll be back with your taco bell" he says a minute later after I give him a look. I smile "thank you baby" I reply. "Anything for my babies" he says helping me up from the floor.

While he's helping me to the couch he mentions something about Michigan and the forth of july. "Would you wanna go? The guys will be there with their girls, my family will be there" he asks. "Of course I'll go to Michigan for the forth" I answer.

He kisses my forehead once I'm sitting "I'll book us a flight" he says. "Sweet" I say looking up at him. "Do you remember my order?" I ask him. "A crunch wrap supreme, fries supreme, 2 soft tacos and cinnamon twists" he says. "And?" I ask. "Baja blast" he adds.

I hold my hand up for a hive five and he chuckles giving me a high five "you're the best I love you" I reply. He smiles "I love you too" he says. Then he leaves to get me food.

About 20 minutes later he is back with my taco bell. "Got us the goods" he says holding the bag up. I cheer and we sit on the couch together while watching tv and eating.

The girls come back while we're eating and they look at us then shake their heads but join us on the couch watching tv.

Just a couple days later jack, emma, and I are on our way to Michigan. Emma's meeting trevor there so she can spend time with him since it has been a couple weeks.

Hopefully I can come up with a very good lie as to why I'm not drinking or I can fake drink. "You ready?" He asks. "To lie to everyone? Oh yeah" I answer. "Just a few more weeks" he says. "I know" I frown.

Once we've arrived at the lake house ellen greets us and hugs me tightly "how are you doing liv?" She asks. "I'm good" I answer with a smile. "That's good I've seen clips of you killing it on tour" she says.

We talk on the walk inside while the guys carrying on the bags inside. Sophie and lilly are already sitting on the couch when we get inside "ahhh liv!" They cheer running over and hugging me.

"Emma!" Trevor shouts running inside just wearing shorts. She blushes when she sees him and he hugs her tightly "I've missed you" he says. "I missed you too" she replies.

I hear a few other voices coming from outside and then I see cole, alex, luke, Quinn, griffen, and kirby appear. "Liv!" Cole, luke and quinn cheer. "Hi boys" I reply and they speed over for a massive group hug.

Jack chuckles "okay leave my girlfriend alone" he says shooing them away. They wave him off and separate and go their own ways so we take our stuff to his room.

Since we are only here a couple days we dont bother unpacking our stuff we just lay on the bed. "So how do you wanna tell everyone next month?" He asks. "I think with our families have them all together and our friends separately like over facetime or dinners" I answer.

He nods in agreement "I agree, I'll follow your lead" he says. "And you can tell your teammates whenever you want once our families know" I tell him. "They'll be shocked when I tell them its triplets" he chuckles.

We talk for a little bit and then go downstairs to celebrate the fourth of july. We go on the boat a little before the sun sets and then Luke, quinn and jack decide to play a little basketball so I make them take a photo and then after an hour of fun we sit with everyone and watch the fire works.

___

OliviaDavis: happy 4th everyone

Jordyn: miss you and emma

Emma: having so much fun in Michigan

Jackhughes: happy 4th of july baby

Sophie: I've missed you livvy

Lilly: olive I've missed yoooou

Trevorzegras: gotta come to Michigan after tour

Comments are limited

_____

"Trevor how about you come to Jersey!" I shout at him after seeing his comment. "I agree!" Jack and emma say at the same time. Trevor chuckles "okay fine fine I will" he says.

Hell yeah. Jack can tell him then that he's gonna be an uncle. "Good" I reply smiling and I look at jack who then looks at me "can't wait dude" jack says. "It'll be fun for sure" trevor says looking at emma.

We spend the rest of the night just everyone watching fireworks and having a lot of fun. Thankfully I didnt have to explain why I wasnt drinking. Nobody seemed to even notice i wasnt.

Here's to being pregnant and only a few people knowing.

For now.

_______________________________

Hope ya enjoyed!

Comment
Follow me
Enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 680 20
INWHICH a girl meets a boy at a hockey game and he watches her musical OR INWHICH Colton Ryder meets Luke Hughes who soon sways her heart at her mus...
26.7K 660 31
to him, she was always his heaven.
50.1K 764 30
Seeing Jack again for the first time has done unfathomable things to Lyla's heart. They hadn't seen each other in years, and she thought she'd buried...
434K 4.1K 68
We were supposed to be just friends, you don't live in my part of town but maybe I'll see you out some weekend.