Back For You {read authors no...

By XxHunter666xX

Lacey and Tyler are as close as siblings get they are pretty much joined at the hip. That is until one day th... More

Back For You
Prolouge/chapter 1
WHY ME? WHY NOW?
KELLY
THE FUNERAL AND SEPARATION ANXIETY
I WISH
SAVE YOU TONIGHT
UP ALL NIGHT
ONE THING
NANDOS SONG
ROCK ME
Nightmares
Note

WRONG DIRECTION

17 0 0
By XxHunter666xX

HEY GUYS IM AT ABATON COMP ALL WEEKEND SO I WILL HAVE LOTS OF TIME TO UPLOAD!!! YAY!!!

LACEYS POV

"Sit still!"

"Sorry!"

"Hey Lace? Where are your shoes?"

"Uh?"

"Forget it! LIAM! Im stealing some of Dani's shoes! And clothes to!!"

"Uh no you not!"

"It's for Lacey you twat!"

"Oh ok!"

I shook my head I was getting ready for mydate and Louis and Harry insisted on helping me get ready. Lou was currently ripping my hair out!

"Hold still Lacey!"

"Im trying!"

"Here eat a carrot!"

"Where did that even come from?"

"Uh...just eat it."

"Eww gross!"

I laughed and Lou finally finished my hair.

I reached for Zayns mirror. Yes Zayn lets me use his mirror! My hand was slapped away and Lou grabbed the mirror.

I smirked and yelled.

"ZAYN! LOUIS TOOK YOUR MIRROR!"

Lou shot me a look and I just shrugged.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON PUT MY MIRROR DOWN OR THE CARROTS GET IT!"

"NOOO!"

Louis ran out of the room after throwing the mirror at me and I got up to go find Harry.

I could hear the boys in the living area of the bus.

"Would you to knock it off!?"

"He took my mirror!"

"He threatened my babies!"

"What?"

"He means Carrots! I tried to look at my hair Lou took the mirror I told Zayn he threatened the carrots and now well I think you can see what all that lead to." I said as I plopped down on the couch.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Sitting?"

"ZAYN IS GOING TO SEE YOUR HAIR AND I WORKED HARD ON THAT SO ITS GOING TO STAY A SURPRISE!"

"Lou! Can you not see the hood!?"

"Oooh..."

I just shook my head and went to go see Harry.

"Hey Haz!"

"Hi. This one or this one?"

He held up 2 dresses. The first one was pink and pretty girly it had silver sparkles and a black bust belt. The second one was black and purple. It was strapless and had a silver bust belt. Above the belt was black with black sparkles and below the belt was purple with purple sparkles. I pointed to the second one. There was no way I was wearing pink!

"Shoulda known."

"Sorry but incase you didnt notice Im kinda darker than Dani so ya Pink is a N.O.!"

"Ya ya! Just go put this on."

"Kk."

I put it on and immedatly fell in love with it! It fit perfectly and fell mid thigh.

"You done in there?"

"Ya you can come in if you want Haz."

He opened the door and I tackled him into a bearhug.

"Thank you so much Haz! I love it!"

"No problem Lace."

"I gotta go do my makeup."

"Dont use too much!"

"Why?"

"Cuz you're beautiful and you don't need it."

"Aww thanks Haz!"

I hugged him again and ran off to do my makeup. I did as Harry said and only used a little bit. Instead of my usual thick black eye liner and mascara I used a thin line of eye liner, a touch of mascara, and a light layer of purple eye shadow.

I opened the door to leave the bathroom but 4 boys fell on there faces blocking my path.

"What the actual hell guys?"

"Umm..."

Well Niall's no help!

"Liam?"

"They were fighting over who got to see you first so they decided whoever was in the bathroom first got to see you first."

Well that makes sence.

"Really guys?"

They all looked down.

"Come on. Zayns waiting for you."

I followed Liam out of the bus and over to a long black limo.

"A limo?"

"Zayn's idea."

I nodded and Liam opened my door for me.

"Thanks!"

"Have fun and go easy on him. He really likes you."

I laughed.

"Ok."

He gave me a hug and closed the door. The driver took off and stopped a few minutes later.

My door opened and I got out. I looked around until I spotted Zayn. I ran up and hugged him.

"Hey Zayn!"

"Hey Lace! You look beautiful!"

"Aww thanks! You dont look too bad yourself."

"You wanna go in?"

"Sure."

Zayn grabbed my hand and laced his fingers through mine as we walked into the resturant. It was really nice inside. The whole place was dimly lit and the tables all had candles on them. The chairs were golden with red seats and back rests and the tables were all covered with white table cloths.

"Zayn this place is beautiful!"

"Not as beautiful as you."

"Aww, thanks Zayn! You are just too cute!"

He laughed and as we were seated. We both grabbed menus and ordered drinks.

I finally settled on the chicken parm and Zayn got the Rogan Josh Chicken.

We talked and ate, when we were finished eating we walked hand in hand for a while.

"Where are we goin?"

"It's a surprise."

"Can you gimme a hint?"

"Ha nope!"

"No fair!"

"We're almost there. Calm down."

"Fine."

We walked a little farther then stopped.

"Is this it?"

"Nope, but you have to close your eye for the rest of the way."

"No no no! I will fall on my face and die!"

"Haha no you wont! Im right here I wont let you fall."

"Ok."

Zayn went behind me and grabbed my sholders while I covered my eyes.

"Ready?"

"Ya."

Zayn steered me to where ever we were going and finally came to a stop.

"Ok you can look."

I dropped my hands and gasped. We were in a small cave. It was beautiful! There was a pool of water at the back of the cave and small crystals shimmering in it's walls. There was an opening above our heads allowing te moonlight to stream in and glisten on the water and crystals.

"Zayn...this is amazing!"

"You like it?"

"Like it? No! I love it!"

I jumped and hugged him.

"I found this place when we were on XFactor and I like coming here when ever I get the chance."

"Thanks for bringing me here Zayn."

"No problem."

We sat at the edge of the little pool of water and dipped our feet in.

"I had alot of fun tonight Zayn."

"Me too."

I curled into his side and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Lace?"

"Ya?"

"I really like you. And I was wondering...would you uh...do you want to..."

I laughed as he stumbled over his words.

"Just say it Zayn."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

My eyes widened I thought maybe he was just gonna ask me to go on another date not to be his girlfriend!

"Yes!"

I hugged him and when I pulled away he kissed me.

Zayn Malik kissed me! Ahhh! I kissed back and soon we were in a full on make out session. We finally pulled away for air.

Zayn was amazing! I don't know what it was about him but I just felt so safe around him and I loved ein in his arms. Zayn wrapped an arm around my shoulders and ran his fingers up and down my arms. Then he stopped and grabbed my hand looking at my wrist.

Shit!

"Lace? What's this?"

He asked refering to the bumpy white and pink scars on my wrist.

"Zayn I...please dont hate me!"

"Hey calm down! I could naver hate you! I just wanna know why."

I sighed. He was going to find out eventually.

"I havn't had the best life."

"What do you mean?"

"When I was little my parents were killed in a freak car accident. My brother Tyler and I were seperated and put into foster care. My foster dad wasn't the nicest guy around and he abused me. Alot. He enrolled me in shcool so I would seem like a normal kid and that's where I met my best friend Asher. He's also in foster care and his foster dad is abusive to. We helped eachother alot. The night you guys found me, I...I was running away. Asher and I had been at a warehouse doing grafitti and we had a paint fight so we were getting cleaned up when the cops came. Turns out Mark called them saying Ash kidnapped me so Ash got arrested. I was taken to Marks house and I freaked. He beat me, punching, kicking, whippinh me with my belt, then he threw me down the stairs and knockdd me out with a final punch. I promised Asher that I would get away from Mark so that's exactly what I did. I saw the headlights on your bus I tried to run but I couldn't move so I just stayed there hoping that maybe I would be hit and killed but you guys saved me and well here I am."

Zayn hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was scared. I thought you and the guys would kick me off the bus."

"No way! The lads love you! I love you! We would never abandon you like that!"

"Y...you love me?"

"Of course I do!"

"I love you to Zayn."

He kissed me and held me close.

"Where is Asher now?"

"Still in jail. He called but he's still locked up cuz his asshole foster dad wont pay his bail."

"Thats messed."

"Ya."

"What about your brother?"

"I havnt talked to him since we were seperated."

It was quiet after that and soon we decided to go back to the tour bus.

ZAYNS POV

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I knew that from now on I was going to do what ever it took to protect Lacey. I also had another surprize for her.

LACEYS POV

We were walking back to the bus hand in hand and I was actually happy for once. Zayn made me feel happy and it was a new kind of feeling for me. When he said he loved me I could have died! I know we haven't know eachother very long but I knew I lived him.

I heard a rusteling sound behind us and Zayn an I turned to see what it was. I froze.

No. It can't be! This has to be a dream!

"Hey slut!"

"Mark!? What the fuck are you doing here!?"

Zayn tensed when I said Mark's name and suddenly stepped infront of me.

"Another boy toy? You certainly get around don't you?"

"Fuck off and leave her alone!"

"Aw how sweet! Boy toy is standing up for the whore!"

"Mark leave! I don't want any trouble!"

"Well then I suggest you come with me."

"She's not going anywhere with you!"

"Wanna bet?"

Mark pulled out a gun and pointed it at Zayn.

"NO! DON'T SHOOT! I'LL COME JUST LEAVE ZAYN OUT OF THIS!"

"Lacey what are you doing?! You cant go with him I wont let you!"

"I have to! He'll kill you if I don't!"

I has crying now and just wanted Zayn safe.

"I don't care! Go to the bus! Get Paul!"

"No! Are you crazy!? Im not leaving you!"

I wrapped my arms around Zayn and kissed him. I pulled away looked up at him, I could tell he was holding back tears.

"Please don't do this."

"Zayn I have to."

"I love you so much!"

"I love you to Zayn! I'll be back I promis!"

I kissed him once more and slowly made my way over to Mark.

"Good girl!"

I looked back at Zayn who now had tears streaming down his face.

"We'll just be going now!"

Mark started to walk away with a tight grip on my arm, but stopped and turned back to Zayn.

BANG!

Zayn fell to the ground.

CLIFFY! MWAHAHA! IM EVIL! IM IN A SUPER BAD MOOD SO IM SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER SUCKS!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

THANKS

LACEY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 1.9K 47
[this is the story of my happily ever after. and don't worry, it's definitely a fun one.] - ❝I will love you until the end of time, and then even l...
87K 3K 40
Slowish updates. Some will be faster than others. Dear Mum, I miss you. I don't know how to go on without you. I can't say that I understand why is...
29.9K 1.2K 35
Louis comes to the bakery every morning and he knows everyone there. They know Louis personally that his friends with everyone who works there. There...
1.3K 49 25
The death of 13 year old Lindsey Tomlinson shook the town to the core, but mostly her brother Louis and best friend Tessa. She did anything and every...