A Curse Disguised As A Blessi...

Από Astral_TheZodiac

''I'm tired" Getting isekai is fun they say. Isekai is great they say, bullshit. Everything is all fun and ga... Περισσότερα

Introduction
Prolouge
I
III
IV
What If: ROR Universe
V
What If: ROR Universe 2
What If: Alternate ROR
VI
What If: Alternate 2
VII
VIII
IX

II

339 23 1
Από Astral_TheZodiac

Warning:
Unhinged reader
Death
Implied pedophilia,
sexual assault, Rape and Cannibalism

(Y/N) Uchiha

The elder had your 'last name' change to Uchiha since you were in there territory, Fugaku had your living space stationed near his and Mikoto's, Mikoto was.. okay. She was nice enough to lent you her old clothes, they fit, a little big but they fit.

Mikoto was the one who will look after you, they know Mikoto was capable of incapitating you. If only they knew how you could easily escape them, but you don't, you trail behind the woman like a baby duck.

She would occassionally pinch your cheeks or dress you up, looks like she really wanted kids. You would catch her staring longingly at small children running around the compound. It was only a few days yet Uchiha members were gossiping, no they were talking even if you were around, if only they knew that you could pick up on their words. Half-blood, is what you hear, what you were called. Jokes on them your not even an Uchiha, just pretending to be one to avoid the radar.

It was only a few days yet you saw how dark this world really is, how messed up this world is like the other two worlds you been in previously, girls and boys who are born from the lower class of the Uchiha clan were servants, slaves. Even often used as toys, you could pick up scents of others on the servants, male or female, you can pick up the smell of sex even if they washed, scrubbed, themselves raw you can still smell it.

Mikoto have slaves too, five, you might be one as well considering you find yourself helping. You didn't mind, it remind the domesticity you have before you were ripped away from your home. You haven't touched your sword ever since you came here, it lies in your abyss with your phone.

A right, the abyss you call your shadow but its morely like a space. Maybe you went a bit overboard when you fought against the heroes and the villains, scratch that you did go overboard. When you went inside you could only sweatdropped at what you saw after you found your phone. You may have or may have not a whole grocery and convenience store in there or two.

In your defense you were emotionally, mentally and physically stressed and absolutely done with the shit you have to deal with the heroes, ugh. But you were glad there was no human in there, not a single soul but the shadows you stole were in there, waiting to be used by you. They could only obey you, they needed you to survive or they will just wither and die like what happened to their original owners.

"(Y/N), help please"

You snapped out of your trance as you move towards the kitchen, you were in the garden tending to the vegetables, ah.. you remember helping your grandpa in his farm, growing vegetables and plants. You miss him, you cleaned your hand and went towards a female servant.

They didn't really gave you their names, but they know your name. Other than your name and being a 'half-blood uchiha', they don't know anything about you. You would sometimes find them staring creepily at the small mole that was near your lips on the upper right and near your left ear. You could vaguely remember about your moles, it meant a good life, a beauty standard too. Yeah right, bullshit on the good life part but no one needs to know that.

Ah.. no wonder, you thought as you looked at the food she cooked, it was untouched. Mikoto has become picky with food lately, ever since you cooked her a homemade dish, as a thank you for lending you clothes but often times you just wore pants and a plain shirt, she refused to eat other foods, even snacks.

You could feel the girl was annoyed and offended, you are too. It was a waste of food and ingredients, your right eye twitched, maybe you shouldn't have made that dumplings. Taking a deep breath even if your growing annoyed took the tray from her and placed in on the kitchen counter, the house was traditional but the kitchen was somewhat modern. There was a fridge and that was enough, you tied your hair into a low bun as you moved towards the fridge. You'll make fried chicken, your recipe even if its simple.

You took out a whole chicken, you placed it on the chopping board and grabbed a knife you chopped the chicken, and placed them by pair. The chicken breasts were in bite size, the wings, the thighs and legs, the female servant who watched closely as you did so. You looked at her, you pointed at the chicken then the sink then the water. She understood as she took the chicken and washed them till the blood was cleaned.

You chopped some garlic and placed it in a small pot then added salt pepper and kalamansi, you got the kalamansi from the grocery store, the girl tugged at your shirt and pointed at the clean chicken.

You gave her a nod as you place the chicken in a pot, you gave covered the chicken with the ingredients that was in the pot then you added water. You turned on the stove and let the chicken cook, you prepared flour with salt and pepper in a bowl, you mixed them and prepared bread crumbs in another bowl and then another bowl with the egg yolk and white part was mixed.

You checked on the chicken, the girl watched you curiously as you place a pan on the stove and put cooking oil, you turned the stove into low heat. You took two forks and poke some holes in the into the wings and thighs and legs and just let then simmer in low heat.

The pan with oil was getting hot it was ready to use, you checked the pot, the water was almost gone. You turned the stove off, you carefully took the steaming hot chicken out of the pot and placed it on the bowl full of flour, you covered the chicken pieces in flour then you placed it on the bowl that has beaten egg then covered it in bread crumbs.

You then fried it till it was light brown, you let it sit for a minute before frying it again till golden brown. The scent was heavenly it wafted around the kitchen, the girl beside you was drooling from the scent. You took a bite size chicken, blewing on it you guide it on the girls lips who looked startled and a bit flustered.  'The fuck is wrong with this one', you thought.

"Taste test"

You said simply, she giggled awkward. She took a small bite and her eyes widen, she looked at you before at the chicken that was on the fork, you just gave her the chicken as you prepped some homemade gravy.

After your done you looked at the girl, you sweatdropped she looked like she was in delulu land at the moment. Looks like your gonna have to give this to Mikoto, you placed the chicken, the gravy and rice on a tray with a few soup dumblings.

Slinking off the kitchen, you went towards the dining room. Why was the dining room and the kitchen far away from each other? You don't know and you don't understand why.

You knocked on the shoji door, you hear some shuffling on the other side as if in a hurry before the  door opened. It was Mikoto, inside the room with her was Fugaku, he was reading a scroll. The scent of food made him perked up while Mikoto, Mikoto was slightly drooling, eghk.

You went inside and placed the tray of food on the small table, why is it so low your going to break your back before someone else does, uyh. Fugaku's gaze was on the food, Mikoto sat on the small pillow that was on Fugaku's right, she was practically buzzing with excitement.

Mikoto ate the food with a dreamy sigh as she drifted off to lala land, Fugaki looked at his wife before he looked back at you with a raised brow, you just shrugged at him and left.

Ah.. you can't wait to use your phone again, you returned the tray first. It was already getting late, you should head back to your little house. It was small but you like it like that, as you walked down the dark corridor you can feel some presence following you.

This weren't Uchihas, these were intruders, Root. As much as you are tempted to get rid of them yourself, you don't want to draw attention.

Was Danzo that desperate for a sharingan? You didn't even have one to begin with, you wanted to laugh but then you'll alert people who are light sleepers. Wait why were you so on guard again? You could just do this.

You calmly walked down the corridor as you hear something akin to a tearing cloth and grunts of pain. Ah.. they're gonna attract the others, and you are getting hungry. A small bite wouldn't hurt, a small smile appeared on your lips as you entered your house and closed the shoji door.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You hummed as you licked your lips and fingers, now you understand why demons would go nuts when they smell a marechi. You licked your fingers clean, you washed your hands before you exited the bathroom, humming to yourself.

What should you do tommorrow with the half eaten corpse, oh you could use them as fertilizer! The vegetable garden could use some, besides no one would even know. Unless they dig far below down the garden.

Although you don't really sleep at this hour considering you sleep at the crack of dawn, a good 4 hours of sleep ot you don't sleep at all. You've gotten so used to your routine when being sent to slay demons that you just follow your already fucked up sleeping schedule that is going to be non-existent at this point.

Even so you like and try to sleep and get many hours as you can, why were you trying to fix your sleeping schedule when you know its going to get ruined in the end? You don't know.

You took out a rolled up futon and placed it on the floor neatly, you just stared at it for a moment before you took out another futon and placed it beside the already ready to use one. You lay down staring at the ceiling and sighed, its hot. You momentarily sunk into your shadow before appearing in shorts and sports bra. The feeling of no goddamn melons on your chest was nice, the feeling of being flat was nice.

Now don't get me wrong having boobs is good sure but having melons that's a no. Being flat for a while meant no weight that causes you back pain, you can roll over without your boobs getting squashed that you ended up on your side when you want to sleep on your stomach. You took a deep breath and closed your eyes letting your whole body relaxed, it wasn't long before you found yourself drifting off to dreamland.

Morning came, you sat up from the futon, your blanket hazardly thrown to the side when you woke up. You must've been rolling around on your sleep, you want to go back to sleep, as simple as that.

But before you could, someone was banging on the front door. You wanted to curse whoever was being so loud in the goddamn morning, you snatched a sleeveless turtleneck. It was easier to wore than those kimonos, you walked towards the front door as you undid the low ponytail then running your hand through your hair. You opened the door, it was the girl from yesterday.

"What? Too early"

You watched the girl as she jumped in surprise at your morning voice. Right, you sounded like a teenage boy who passed his puberty. She cleared her throat as she stumbled on her wordings. As best as she can so you an understand what she is saying.

"You make food for Fugaku-sama, Mikoto-sama please!"

She said as she did gestures with her hands which you are grateful for but annoyed that you would be making the food. She watched as your eye twitched and pulled your lips into a thin line, you jaw clenched as you nod stiffly. You just stared at each other for a minute, the air around you two was awkward, she cleared her throat again and pointed at herself after a bit of fidgeting and hesitation.

"Miruko"

"Nice to meet you, Miruko"

You replied, a bit surprised that she gave you her name. Miruko will never get used to your accent, paired with your morning voice has her flustered as she waved and hastily leave all while you are annoyed at being forced to move when your too groggy.

You heard chirping as a bird flew towards you landing on your shoulder, it chirped at you like greeting good morning. You gently pet the bird, cooing at it, it was the same bird when you arrive in Konoha. You named it, chunta since it reminded you of the Chuntaro, Zenitsu's bird.

You feed Chunta and headed towards the shared house of Fugaku and Mikoto. On your way there you saw a commotion, the scent of a corpse hits your nostrils causing your face to scrunch up. A woman was wailing, holding a the body of a girl, standing over the woman was a couple.

The female was fanning herself as the man beside her, probably her husband, just sneered at the woman holding the corpse of her child, you could only guess. Poor girl, the mother started to curse at the couple.

You could only catch a few words at how fast the hysterical woman talked, and the man argued back. 'Why', 'too young' and 'monsters' was what you heard on the woman's shouting, 'asked for it', 'last use' from the man is what you've hears. Ah.. how low, you thought as you walked away from the commotion.

Even if your an uchiha, if you are the lowest of the food chain, your still seen as someone who is lower than the others whether you a part of it the clan. But that is not your business to meddle with anyway, you have to find a way to survive. You don't have time for this.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

17 0 4
" Although the Isekai were about reincarnated into different world and where the reincarnated people were supposedly becoming a heroes of those world...
5.6K 180 33
The more I feel the pain, the more I feel alive. It might sound crazy, but as a ghost still living in this world, I seek the reasons why I'm still li...
15.5K 611 29
An ancient soul travels beyond the unexplored void, hoping to find its place in the universe. Having the highest karma is not easy for the soul. Sadl...