Hey , brown girl (season 2)

By authorr-beee

Thank you for showing interest in this story. Before you proceed, please ensure you have completed season one... More

About this book ❣️
Gone ~!
Decision πŸ₯€
he is happy
evening πŸ€
never let her go <3
choose πŸ‘€ ?
prom 🩢🩢
prom -2 🩢🩢
Talk ?
🌱🌱🍁
Talking with bts πŸ’œ ep : 1
practice πŸ’“πŸ’«
truth reviled...πŸ₯€
tell me what happened πŸ₯€
File
Shoulder To Cry πŸƒ
Truth.!
Dating?
Ferris Wheel πŸŽ‘πŸŽ€
Wallpaper πŸ’œ
Forced 🌘
My Fault
Envy πŸ₯€
Incomplete Story Of Ours πŸ₯€
On Purpose?
Promise 🀞
Dork🌟
🌟End🌟

Suprise?;)

294 16 30
By authorr-beee

Rose: And Nayeon was so angry with eunwo

I laughed out loud at her little gossip while getting a manicure and pedicure in a prestigious nail salon. After the practice first thing Rose did was buy me a pretty dress cause according to her my outfit did not match my beauty. Next, gave me a big makeover, hiding the fresh scar on my face, I shrugged it off not making it a big deal.

Worker: here you go miss.

I checked my nails and god they were so beautiful.

Rose: omg!!! They are so pretty!!!

Me: yeah right!! Show me yours!

She flashed me her hands and a gasp left my lips.

Me: look at them!! They are amazing!

We thanked the nail artist and exited the shop.

Me: so? What's the plan now?

She looked at me smirking, I raised my eyebrows, she giggled and dragged me towards her car. And we drove off.

Me: come on rose!! Spill the tea, please!

Rose: Be patient aditi!

Me: why!!? You know I hate surprises!

Rose: I'm sure you will change your philosophy after this surprise now stop whining like a minor!

She scolded, I crossed my arms on my chest pouting. She peeked at me and giggled. 

Rose: you are too cute to handle, god!! I'm seriously suffering from cuteness aggression right now!!! I wanna squish you so bad!!

She squealed and I rolled my eyes. We stopped in front of a lovely cafe. 

Me: wahh!! This place is attractive!

Rose: let's go.

We got out of the car and headed inside.
The interior was as beautiful as the foyer. We were soon welcomed by the staff.

Staff: Good evening mam, how many people?

Rose: two, actually I have a reservation.

Staff: may I know your name, please?

Rose: Chae-young Park.

Staff: oh, please follow me miss.

I was standing there dumbfounded, she had reservations? For what? I could see the cafe was pretty empty. I followed the staff with Rose, and she led us upstairs to a private area with only one beautiful table, I was baffled! What's happening here?

Staff: here's your table.

Rose: thank you so much.

The waitress bowed and walked out leaving us alone, Rose veered around and glanced at me beaming big. Before I could raise a question she began touching my makeup with a little lip tint and some setting powder.

Me: Rose what's happening?

??: sorry I'm late!

A masculine voice echoed in the room and we noticed a guy running towards us with a giant bouquet in his hands. As the distance reduced between us, I could see how handsome the guy was. He stopped right in front of me.

Rose: it's alright, we just arrived.

??: thank god. I was caught in a massive traffic.

Rose: so let me give an introduction.

She said glancing at both of us. 

Rose: so this is Han Seo-jun. And she's...

Seojun: I know, aditi. Nice to meet you.

I was stunned, alarmed, and amazed he knew my name. How!!? He forwarded his hand for a handshake. I was hesitant but eventually, I gave up. He gently shook my hand and kissed it before letting it go, making me blush. he noticed my flushed face and chuckled making me more embarrassed.

Rose: aditi seojun oppa is your date tonight.

Me: w..what??

I asked her with my eyes popping out. She just shrugged

Rose: yeah.

Aishh!! This girl!! How can she set me up on a blind date without asking me first¿??????!!!

Me: Rose, can I have a word with you in private, please?

She nodded and we strolled to the corner.

Me: Rose have you lost your mind? How can you set me up on a date without my consent??

Rose: as I said it was a surprise?

Me: Rose no!

I facepalmed, letting out a sigh of frustration.

Rose: don't you like him aditi?

Me: it's not like that.

Rose: then what's the problem?!

She whined

Rose: you have been single for ages and that makes me sad! I am just being your fairy godmother, giving you a prince instead of an ugly pumpkin car!

Me: But Rose I'm not willing to date yet.

Rose: then evolve it, and besides Seojun is a nice man he will treat you right.

Me: but..

Rose: no buts! Let's go back it's rude to make him wait this long.

With that, she dragged me towards the guy. He beamed looking at us.

Rose: we are sorry seojun she's just nervous.

Seojun: please don't be.

I fake smiled.

Rose: so I will take my leave. You guys enjoy!! Bbye~

I was digging holes in her back as she was walking out this brat!! I'm not ready for this all!! I haven't moved on from suga, I can't get involved with Seojun and break his heart If I couldn't love him back.

Seojun: let's sit down shall we?

He broke my chain of thoughts, I glimpsed at him and he flashed his stunning smile which can even melt ice. I nodded and we sat down on an overly decorated table.

I could sense how nervous he was, he was constantly rubbing the sweat off his plams on his trousers. He's cute I have never witnessed a guy this apprehensive around me before.

Seojun: so... Ohh yeah this is for you.

He handed me the bouquet of red tulips.

Me: red tulips, how do you know I love these flowers? Or was this a coincidence?

Seojun: not at all, I had an idea how much you love these flowers.

I was surprised.

Me: how?

Seojun: 3 months ago you posted a picture posing with red tulips with a captain "How much do you adore these flowers" on your ig.

Me: you follow me on ig?

Seojun: yeah.

Me: I never knew.

I said smelling the decent scent of my favourite blooms. With a big smile on my face. Our conversation was interrupted by the same waitress from the beginning. 

Staff: may I take your order, please?

Seojun: umm, if you don't mind can I order for you aditi?

He requested politely, I smiled and nodded.

Seojun: a cheesecake and thick chocolate milkshake with scrape chocolate on top and no weeping cream, for the gentlewoman, please.

I was stunned, or I can say terrified, this guy right here comprehends every single detail about me! 

Staff: noted. For you sir?

Seojun: for me, umm I'm okay with coffee Americano with blueberry pastry.

Staff: perfect, your order will be soon on your table. Have a nice date.

She bowed and left. Leaving us all alone in the room once again. I darted at Seojun, lots of inquiries sprinting in my head.

Me: you know everything about me, how?

Seojun: well it's a difficult question. *Chuckled* umm, I have noticed every single detail about you in your daily life like what you like to eat, what's your favourite drink and your friends.

He glimpsed at me with his shining eyes.

Seojun: please don't think of me as your stocker or anything it's just, that you have caught my eye since the day you joined our school.

Me: we go to the same school?

I questioned him and he nodded.

Seojun: I'm a year older than you.

A year older? It implies he's 20.

Seojun: I am in the same class with roses bf.

Me: who? Suga?!

Seojun: yeah.

Me: but I haven't seen you before.

Seojun: it's just I was too shy to talk to you or cross your path.

He scratched his nape embarrassed. I giggled.

Seojun: I convinced or I can say I insisted Rose to set me on a date with you and she agreed.

Ohh so that's why she was pampering me so much.

Seojun: I'm so happy that you approved this date, I was convinced that you will refuse.

Of course, I would have refused! That's why she set this trap for me! Gosh!! Soon our order was on our table. The cheesecake and milkshakes were perfect! After eating, he paid for the beverage and we walked out of the cafe, it was already dark outside I checked the time and it said 6:45 pm. Time flew by so soon without me noticing.

Seojun: would you like to take a walk with me?

Me: sure. 

Sejoun: let me carry these.

He took my handbag and the bouquet from my hands. He was behaving like a true gentlemen. We started walking on the streets of downtown, the atmosphere was decent making my mind and me happy.

Seojun: would you like to eat fish cake?

Me: I have never tried it before.

Seojun: let's try it then.

He gently grabbed my hand and guided me towards the food cart. The owner of the cart was a sweet woman she complimented me and how good me and seojun looked together making his cheeks flush like a tomato.

Seojun: here you go, be careful it's hot.

I nodded and grabbed the fish cake stick, blowing them before eating. Its
the sweet and spicy combination was tremendous making it to the list of my favourite food items in Korea.

Seojun: you like it?

Me: yeah!!

I said with my mouth full of food, he chuckled and wiped the corner of my lips with his thumb.

Seojun: you got sauce on your lips. You're cute.

Now it was my turn to blush god this man is so good with his words.

After an hour he dropped me off in front of our mansion gate, I turned towards him as he handed me my stuff.

Me: thank you for the great night seojun. I enjoyed it.

Seojun: I'm delighted that you enjoyed it. It's a great relief.

I giggled. 

Seojun: umm, if you don't mind can... Can I get your number, please?

He stammered, avoiding eye contact with me, I smiled. 

Me: sure!

He glanced at me with his eyes popping out, he nodded and tugged out his phone from his pocket, nearly dropping it on the road as he handed it to me.
After we exchanged our numbers,  I bid him goodbye. He looked happy as he strolled out of my sight. He's cute hehe.

I walked inside the house to be welcomed by my parents.

Dad: it's 9:30 pm lady, where were you?

Mom: omg look at that dress and that flower boutique! We're you on a date?

She asked excitedly, I hesitated. I don't know what to say and what not to!

Me: umm, yeah?

Mom: OMG!!!

She sequels out loud.

Mom: who's he?? How did you guys meet!!! Tell me everything. 

She jumped on the couch like a teenager, I chuckled and sat beside her.

Me: his name is Han Seo-jun, he's my senior, and it was a blind date. Rose set us up.

Dad: Rose who? Sugas girlfriend?

I nodded.

After their interrogation, I hiked back to my room, switched into my PJs and hopped on my bed.  Today's day was hectic and beautifuls. I smiled as I recalled all the time I spent with Seojun surely he was a nice guy! My thinking was interrupted by my notification sound.

Text~~

98432××××: hey, it's me seojun!

~name saved as seojun~

Me: you got back home
Safely?

Seojun: yeah!

Me: glad to hear it 🙌

Seojun: have a good night
Aditi, see you tomorrow! 👋

Me: sure, goodnight!

I threw my phone on the mattress and drifted off to sleep with no time.

Rose's pov:

I smirked as I clicked the perfect pic of them together, I drove back home. First thing I did was post thier pics on instagram.

Hashhh now I can sleep peacefully.!!

" first part of my mission comprehend! "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~<3

Her outfit ♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
33.8K 1.2K 11
what happens when 7 Handsome CEOs have indian girls as their Neighbours, this story will contain Hindi and english
395 81 19
Alright, buckle up for the wild ride! So, our fangirl , jayti ,finds herself in this whirlwind of a situation - married to her idol crush, Kim Taehyu...
777 164 31
Heartbreak, separation, SHATTERED... Betrayed, broken trust, SHATTERED.. It's not merely a fight, but rather a war against something that should ne...