The Grandson of Grindelwald (...

By Hauntez

HARRY POTTER X MALE READER Follow the story of Y/n Grindelwald the grandson of the Dark Lord Gellert Grindelw... More

Bio + Harem (Updated)
The Sorcerer's Stone
M1, Chapter 1
M1, Chapter 2
M1, Chapter 3
M1, Chapter 4
M1, Chapter 5
M1, Chapter 6
M1, Chapter 7
M1, Chapter 8
M1, Chapter 9
The Chamber of Secrets
M2, Chapter 1
M2, Chapter 2
M2, Chapter 3
M2, Chapter 4
M2, Chapter 5
M2, Chapter 6
M2, Chapter 7
M2, Chapter 8
M2, Chapter 9
M2, Chapter 10
M2, Chapter 11
The Prisoner of Azkaban
M3, Chapter 1
M3, Chapter 2
M3, Chapter 3
M3, Chapter 4
M3, Chapter 6
M3, Chapter 7
M3, Chapter 8
M3, Chapter 9
M3, Chapter 10
M3, Chapter 11
!Question!
The Goblet of Fire
M4, Chapter 1

M3, Chapter 5

1.5K 77 14
By Hauntez

Hogwarts - Hagrid's Hut

(Students gather around Hagrid as Y/n, Harry, Ron and Hermione arrive. Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle stand with the Slytherins)

Hagrid: C'mon now, get a move on! Got a real treat for yeh. Great lesson comin' up. Follow me.

(Hagrid leads them toward a small paddock just this side of the Forbidden Forest. In the paddock, a free standing iron rack hangs with dead ferrets, buzzing with flies. Nearby is a pumpkin patch)

Hagrid: Gather 'round. Find yerself a spot. That's it. Now, firs' thing yeh'll want ter do is open yer books --

Draco: And exactly how do we do that?

(Hagrid looks. Belts, rope, Spellotape, any means available have been employed to bridle The Monster Book of Monsters, which quiver violently)

Hagrid: Crikey. Didn' yeh know? All yeh 'vegot ter do is stroke 'em. Look --

(Hagrid takes Hermione's copy, snaps the Spellotape binding it. As it begins to bite, Hagrid calmly runs a forefinger down the book's spine and it... shivers. Falls quietly open. Hagrid glances at the class, looking suddenly unsure)

Hagrid: Righ' then. So... so... yeh've got yer books, an' now yeh need the Magical Creatures. Right. So... I'll... I'll go an' get 'em.

(Hagrid turns, disappears into the trees. Draco shakes his head, speaks loudly to Crabbe and Goyle)

Draco: God, this place is going to the dogs. Wait until my father hears Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes.

Harry: Listen, you stupid prat --

(Eyes widening in fear, Malfoy steps back, points)

Draco: Potter, there's a Dementor behind you.

(Harry jumps, wheels in fear, finds... nothing. Instantly, the Slytherins make an eerie ooh... and ooh sound, then break up laughing. Harry reddens, embarrassed, then... a strange beast: Buckbeak emerges from the trees. It has the torso, hind legs, and tail of a horse, but the front legs, wings and head of a giant eagle. The students step back in fear, then Hagrid appears, shooing the beast on)

Hagrid: Gee up, there!

(Hagrid starts grinning)

Hagrid: Beau'iful, isn' he?

(There seems no consensus on this, but the students stare in wary wonder nonetheless. As Hagrid coaxes the beast to the center of the paddock, Ron stares uneasily)

Ron: Hagrid. Exactly what is that?

Y/n: A Hippogriff.

Hagrid: Yeh right Y/n. Now, firs' thing yeh gotta know is they're proud. Easily offended, Hippogriffs are. Don't never insult one, 'cause it migh' be the las' thing yeh do. Right then -- who wants ter come an' say hello?

(The entire class steps back, leaving Y/n in front)

Hagrid: Good man, Y/n!

(Y/n looks around and turns to look at Buckbeak, Harry shoves Y/n gently and he starts to approach it)

Hagrid: Tha's it. Easy now... stop! This here's Buckbeak, Y/n. Yeh wantter let 'im make the firs' move. It's polite, see? Jus' take step forward, give 'im a bow, and if Buckbeak bows back, yeh're allowed ter touch him. Ready?

(Unsure, Y/n nods anyway. Steps forward. And... bows. Buckbeak's head cocks, eagle eyes studying Y/n cannily. Y/n waits. And waits...)

Hagrid: Back off, Y/n! Back off!

(Hermione looks at Y/n very anxiously. Y/n starts to step back, when Buckbeak ducks his beak. Hagrid sighs, relieved)

Hagrid: Well done, Y/n! Go on. Give 'im a pat.

(Tentatively, Y/n reaches out, lays his hand on Buckbeak's fierce beak. The class claps. Y/n smiles)

Hagrid: Look at that! I reckon he migh' let yeh ride 'im!

(Y/n's smile drops)

Y/n: Excuse me, what?

Hagrid: We'll jus' set yeh behind the wing joint. Mind yeh don' pull any feathers out. He won' like that.

(Hagrid lifts Y/n high, drops him onto Buckbeak's back, and before Y/n's settled, Hagrid slaps Buckbeak's hindquarters)

Hagrid: Off yeh go!

(As Buckbeak gallops forward, Y/n slides scarily back, giant wings unfold, huge and powerful, and -- WHOOSH! -- they soar into the air. Rising higher. And higher. And higher. Gradually, Y/n loosens his hold on Buckbeak's neck. Losing himself in the joy of flying. Smiling at the sight of his and Buckbeak's shadow racing across the grass below.

Circling over the Whomping Willow, past Hogwarts castle, and then swooping, with heart-stopping speed, over the Black Lake, Buckbeak's talons tickling the smooth glass of the water, summoning the giant squid to the surface briefly.

Hagrid whistles then, and Buckbeak wheels, beating his way back to the paddock, galloping to a halt. As Y/n slides off, the class cheers, all except Draco, who narrows his eyes maliciously)

Hagrid: Good work, Y/n! How 'm I doin' me firs' day?

Y/n: Fantastic... Professor.

(They both grin, when Draco pushes past them roughly, strides toward Buckbeak)

Draco: Give me a go at that thing. If Graves can do it, it must be easy. You're not dangerous at all, are you, you great ugly brute --

Hagrid: Malfoy! No!

(In a flash, Buckbeak's steely talons slash down. Malfoy freezes. Looks down at the blood blossoming on his robes. Shrieks. Instantly, Y/n dashes forward. Buckbeak whips around, raises its talons and -- seeing Y/n -- lowers them. Ducks its beak. Y/n realizing what he's done... breathes)

Draco: It's killed me! It's killed me!

Hagrid: Calm yerself! Yer fine... jus'a scratch...

(Hagrid looks, a deep gash glistens on Draco's limp arm)

Hermione: Hagrid. He's got to be taken to a hospital. I'll go with you, if you like --

Hagrid: No. I'm the teacher. You all... you all just... Class dismissed!

(And with that, Hagrid -- looking shaken -- swoops up Malfoy, flops him over his shoulder, and lumbers toward the castle)

Great Hall

(As Lavender and Parvati huddle over a dozen teacups, Avidly interpreting patterns in hushed voices, Draco, arm bound in a sling, holds court before a clot of Slytherins)

Pansy: Does it hurt terribly, Draco?

Draco: It comes and goes. Still... I consider myself lucky. According to Madam Pomfrey, another minute or two... and I could've lost the arm.

(Y/n, Harry, Ron and Hermione watch from the Gryffindor table)

Ron: The little git. He's really laying it on thick, isn't he?

Harry: At least Hagrid didn't get sacked.

Hermione: Yes. But I hear Draco's father's furious.

Y/n: In that case, I don't think we've heard the end of this-

(Y/n is cut off as Helios flies in with a letter in his claws, Y/n, Ron, Hermione and Harry look at Helios confused. Helios lands on Y/n's shoulders and he takes the letter, Y/n looks at the letter and sees his Grandfathers crest on it. Y/n's eyes widen slightly and he puts the letter into his pocket)

Ron: Who was that from?

Y/n: My grandfather.

(Y/n stand up and picks up his books)

Hermione: Where are you going?

Y/n: I need to take care of this letter. I'll see you at Defense Against The Dark Arts class.

(Y/n leaves the great hall not noticing Snape looking at him with suspicion and walks after him)

Seamus: He's been sighted!

(Hermione, Ron and Harry turn. Seamus and the other Gryffindors are huddled over a copy of The Daily Prophet)

Ron: Who?

(But the photograph on the Prophet's front page provides a chilling answer: Sirius Black. Hermione reads over the shoulders of others. Whispers half to herself)

Hermione: Achintee? That's not far from here...

Neville: You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you?

Lavender: With the Dementors at every entrance? 

Seamus: Dementors? He's already slipped by them once, hasn't he? Who's to say he can't do it again?

(As a flicker of fear passes through Harry's face, Bem, a Gryffindor boy stares grimly at the grainy image of Black)

Bem: That's right. Black could be anywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke. Like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands.

Corridor

(Snape is walking around the corridors looking for Y/n when he hears two people whispering in a dark hall. Snape looks around a corner and sees Y/n talking to a face made out of small bits of paper)

Y/n: So you're saying the one he has is a fake?

???: Yes. I had to make sure he didn't get his hands on the real one.

Y/n: Good, I was starting to think that I had to blow my cover and kill him.

(Snape narrows his eyes)

???: No, there's no need for that just yet.

Y/n: I know. He has to die, For the Greater Good.

(Snape's eyes slight widen when he hears that phrase and in realization he starts to back away but stops when he feels the tip of a wand on the back of his neck)

Y/n: Someone's being a little too curious.

(Snape turns around and sees Y/n pointing his wand at him)

Snape: Mr. Graves or would you prefer Mr. Grindelwald?

Y/n: So you heard...

(Y/n smiles and suddenly grabs Snape's throat and pushes him agains a wall)

Y/n: I would rather not kill you, not now... but, if you tell a word about me to anyone. I'll reunite you with Harry's mother.

(Y/n let's go of Snape's throat and starts to walk away, leaving Snape alone with his thoughts)

Hogwarts Castle Grounds

(Beautiful flowers gleam in the dawn light, then, slowly begin to wither. The dew freezes, the grass grows brittle. Seconds later, the Dementors sweep by)

Lupin's Classroom

(A tall wardrobe rattles violently as Harry, Ron and several classmates regard it warily while Y/n is looking at it intrigued)

Lupin: Intriguing, yes? Would anyone like to venture a guess as to what's inside?

Seamus: That's a Boggart, that is.

Lupin: Very good, Mr. Finnigan. Can anyone tell us what a Boggart looks like?

Hermione: No one knows.

(Ron jumps, glances at Hermione, then whispers to Y/n and Harry)

Ron: When'd she get here?

(Y/n shrugs)

Hermione: Boggarts are shape-shifters. They take the shape of whatever a particular person fears most. That's what makes it so --

Lupin: Terrifying, yes. Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a Boggart. Let's practice it now, shall we? Without wands, please... Riddikulus!

Students: Riddikulus!

Draco: It's this class that's ridiculous.

Lupin: Good. So much for the easy part. You see, the incantation alone is not enough. What really finishes a Boggart off is... laughter. You need to force it to assume a shape you find truly amusing. Neville, come up here, will you?

(Neville eyes the rattling wardrobe, steps forward queasily)

Lupin: What would you say is the thing that frightens you most?

Neville: Profter... Snafpt...

Lupin: Didn't catch that, Neville, sorry.

Neville: Professor Snape.

(Everyone laughs good-naturedly. Lupin nods thoughtfully)

Lupin: Hmmm... yes. Neville, I believe you live with your grandmother?

Neville: Yes, but I don't want the Boggart to turn into her either.

Lupin: It won't. But I want you to picture her clothes, only her clothes, very clearly in your mind. Can you do that?

(Neville closes his eyes)

Neville: She carries a red handbag...

Lupin: That's fine. We don't need to hear it. If you see it, we will. Now, when I open this wardrobe, Neville, here's what I want you to do...

(Lupin leans close to Neville, whispers. Neville's eyes pop open in shock. Consider Lupin uncertainly)

Lupin: You can do this, Neville.

(Neville nods nervously, takes a deep breath)

Lupin: Right then. Wand at the ready. One. Two. Three!

(Sparks jet from Lupin's wand, strike the door knob, and the wardrobe bursts open. Instantly, Snape appears, eyes flashing hideously as he stalks forward. Neville backs away in fright)

Lupin: Think, Neville. Think!

Neville: R-r-riddikulus!

(CRACK! Snape stumbles in a flash of light and reappears... in a long, lace-trimmed dress, towering moth-eaten hat, and crimson handbag. Instantly, the class roars, except for Draco and his fellow Slytherins. Neville blinks, amazed, then slowly, grins himself. Lupin drops the needle on an old gramophone. As a scratchy rhumba fills the room, he points to Ron)

Lupin: Ron! Forward!

(Snape dissolves into a mad whirling mass, then mutates into a... giant spider. As Ron gasps, Y/n, Harry and Hermione exchange an uncertain glance. Lupin puts his hands on Ron's shoulders to steady him. Ron raises his wand)

Ron: Riddikulus!

(CRACK! Roller skates materialize on the spider's hairy feet and it begins to shuffle crazily in place. Instantly, Ron relaxes as the class' laughter rings out)

Lupin: Parvati!

(As Parvati steps up, the spider spins faster and faster, a dizzying blur, then reappears as a vampire)

Parvati: Riddikulus!

(As the vampire whips its cloak across its eyes. SWISH! The cloak reopens, the class laughs as the vampire is now dressed like Carmen Mirande. As it begins to shimmy about -- against its will -- the class starts to clap)

Lupin: Mr. Thomas!

(As Dean steps up, the vampire's undulating body attenuates, its skin darkening with diamond-thatched scales becoming... a giant cobra)

Dean: Riddikulus!

(The cobra's hooded head bobs back and forth, transforms into a jack-in-the-box)

Lupin: Mr. Graves!

(Y/n steps forward with his wand at the ready, the Jack-In-The-Box pivots on its spring, its face tumbling toward Y/n. It suddenly starts to spin around and morp into something else, soon the boggart transforms into a huge burning black banner with text and a symbol on it)

(Y/n narrows his eyes at it while Lupin's eyes widen in shock, clearly recognizing the symbol on the banner. Y/n points his wand at the banner)

Y/n: Riddikulus!

(The banners explodes into confetti and fireworks that flie around the room. The class claps while Y/n steps back with a slight dark expression. Hermione looks at Y/n, concerned)

Hermione: Are you okay?

Y/n: Yeah...

Lupin: Next!

(Lupin turns and sees Harry step forward expectantly. Concern flickers through Lupin's face. The Confetti and the fireworks spin and fly around Harry, they start emitting black smoke and some bursting in fire, becoming more sinister, transforming into a... Dementor. Suddenly the music fades. Harry starts to raise his wand, then freezes, transfixed. The Dementor looms closer and closer, when Lupin steps between, snaps his wand)

Lupin: Here!

(CRACK! The Dementor vanishes and a roiling mist appears, which becomes clouds. Something glows within the clouds, white, silvery and round...)

Lupin: Riddikulus!

(POP! The orb deflates like a punctured balloon, whizzes crazily about the room, then darts back into the wardrobe. The door slams shut and the class cheers)

Lupin: Well done, everyone. I think that's enough excitement for today.

(As the students exit, chattering loudly, only Harry, subdued, remains behind. At the doorway, Lupin glances back, exchanges a private glance with him. As he exits, the wardrobe gives one last rattle)

Clock Tower Courtyard

(A great buzzing queue of students -- Third Years and older -- each clutching a permission form pass by a glowering Filch)

McGonagall: Remember! These visits to Hogsmeade Village are a privilege. Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school in any way, that privilege shall not be extended again.

(Harry approaches her, but before he can utter a syllable)

McGonagall: No permission form. No visiting the Village. That's the rule, Potter.

Harry: Yes, Professor, but I thought if you said I could go --

McGonagall: But I don't say so. A parent or guardian must sign, and since I am neither, it would be inappropriate. I'm sorry, Potter. But that's my final word.

(Y/n, Ron and Hermione are watching Harry expectantly from across the way see him turn, shake his head. Their faces fall. Harry raises his hand in farewell. Watches them go)

Lupin: So. No Hogsmeade, eh ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M3, CHAPTER 5 IS DONE :)

----------

Word Count: 2446

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 927 12
The grandson of the dark wizard gellert grindelwald goes to hogwarts. (None of the pictures or videos I use doesn't belong to me)
57.5K 2.8K 38
*FULL SERIES COMPLETE* This is book 6 in the Draco Malfoy Series. I highly recommend that you read the first five before this one. Draco has been rec...
43.3K 2K 43
*FULL SERIES COMPLETE* This is book 7 of the Draco Malfoy Series. I highly recommend that you read books 1-6 before this one or much of it will make...
41K 580 18
This story tells the journey about the grandson of the legendary dark lord before Voldemort, changing his way of life from the rest of his family and...