Never Truly Evil

By Cupcakecry

What if beauty and the beast were never king and Queen of Auradon. What if Cinderella and Prince actually t... More

Where it all began
The Isle
The Runaway
How I Met My Grandmother
The Proclamation
Hades
The Ride
The Preparations
The arrival
Anastasia and Co.
The rundown
Her
Him
Plans Down the Drain
Getting Adjusted
New Plan
First Day
Sisterly Talks
I Think I Love Him
New fanfic
First Date
Gil's Therapy
Forgotten Quest
I win, you lose
Heartbroken
The Game
The Date
Following
Heroes Like Hercules
Across the Pond
Family day
Back to the original plan
Still Searching
Cotillion day
Cotillion Plan Is In Effect
Mom
Taking her down
New story
How its going

Har Har Harry

307 17 0
By Cupcakecry

Auradon

Harry's POV:

"That was crazy but I'm not surprised. Audri does not like VK's and especially ones near her Caspi." Uma said while rolling her eyes

"I agree, I just need to destress." I said

"Honestly Uma, Har, I have so much fun in the kitchen. I might go now. I'm a working man now!" Gil smiled proudly at himself

"Gil you were already a working man." Uma said

"I know but this is by choice." Uma raised an eyebrow. "I mean that was by choice to but this time I could add my own thoughts to the recipes and Kronk didn't get mad like Ursula did. No offense to your mother of course but my dad always said she was a tyrant from the deepest pit of he-" I covered his mouth. He's too innocent for curse words. "Sorry" he mumbled from behind my hand.

"I know what you meant. I have to agree and I'm glad I'm away from her and Aunt Morgana" She shuttered

Uma"s mom may be an unforgiving sea urchin but put both of them together and you have a torture duo. Poor Uma had to live with both and her 13 year old cousin.

"I just wish I could've brought Morgan with me." She looks down.

Morgan was nothing like his mother at all. His father is a Kraken who isn't able to bring Morgan with him since he lives too deep in the ocean. He still spends time with Morgan but only for a little while since he wouldn't be able to live if he stayed longer. Otherwise Morgan wouldn't have to be Morgana. From what I've heard, he's a really good father to Morgan and has eyes everywhere to make sure no one hurts his son. I even heard he tired to get Ursula to turn him into a merman to be able to live closer to him but she refused so her sister could keep Morgan and hold him over him.

It's the same situation with Uma's father. He is also a Kraken and writes Uma letters everyday. I don't know how he got it to her or had time to write a letter everyday but he does. I don't know if she get's those letter now since she isn't on the island but if she doesn't I know she misses him.

"It's ok Uma. That's what we are here for." I spoke up while putting my arm around them "To make room for the future pirate kids."

"Ugh it's getting to mushy." Uma rolled her eyes but I saw a hint of a smile.

Everyone thinks we are just mean but that's how we had to grow up. We only have each other backs and until we see people actually caring about us.

"I'm sorry." Gil looked down as if it was his fault "Sofia did say I should try and stop associating everything with my Dad and create my own legacy."

"Gil I promise you it's not your fault." Uma said looking at him as he looked up and smiled.

"Ok Gil, I'm going to do what I never thought I would do." I sighed "I'm going to therapy"

Uma Gasped

Gil jumped up and down clapping

That's how I ended up here.

Knocking on the door

"Shit" was heard from behind the door "Uh... who is it?"

"Harry Hook."

"Hook?"

"Yes?"

"Come in..."

I went inside and ended up being confused.

"Um are you Sofia?"

"Do I look like a Sofia?"

He was a 6'1 (maybe) guy with brown hair, a goatee, and brown eyes. He wore a blue vest over a white shirt, brown pants, and a brown satchel. A princely look to him but also a commoner.

"You could be-"

"The name's Flynn Rider" he did something with his face

"Ok...?"

"You know, The Flynn Rider!"

"Um..."

"Ugh Married to Rapunzel"

"Ohhhh." I said finally realizing who he was " I thought she was married to Eugene Fitzherbert?"

"Of course she tells everyone my real name. I thought she was finally letting up on that name and it was just between us." He started pacing and throwing his hands up. "Can never tell your wife anything in confidence."

"Oh by the way your wife is stunning mate." I told him thinking about how beautiful she is.

"Hey!" he looked at me with rage "I know." he smiled "I mean don't talk about my wife."

"Just giving credit where is due." I said with my hand and hook up in surrender. "Anyway where is this Sofia person?"

"I wanted to know too..."

"Oh you're getting.." What's the word Gil says? "There-apy?"

"Therapy yeah" He said. "Well maybe I can help you out"

"I don't even know you" I told him

"It's always best to talk to someone even if it's a stranger" He said

"Yeah whatever" I said as I sat in the couch and he sat in the chair.

"So what's on your mind." He asked

I can't believe I'm actually going to talk to him

"Um well as you know from my last name I am a villain kid." He nodded "Well it's honestly hard to adjust to where we are. There are actually people willing to help me if I ask. There's fresh food, nice rooms, school without beatings, and I'm away from my Dad."

"Ok let's take it one thing at a time." He said as I nodded. "First your last name, Hook, yes I know you're a villain kid because of that but has anyone treated you differently for being a villain kid here?"

"A little bit." I looked down "Only a few people really care but everyone else has been really nice about it."

"And how does that make you feel?"

"I can deal with a few people not liking me. I mean a lot of people hated me back on isle and I thought it was always because of jealousy but here it's like it's because I'm an outsider and because of what my dad did. But Even Wendy and Peter have been really nice to me. They said I could come with them on adventures whenever and I guess that makes me feel a lot better."

"That's a step." He said "As you know not everyone is going to like you in this world but it's up to you if you let it get to you. You have the opportunity to make your life better and if you give that away then you will wonder where you could've been the rest of your life." I thought about his words and stayed silent."Do you know my story?" I nodded my head. "So you know I used to be a thief and had a bounty on my head until my wife changed my life?" I nodded "Well what you probably don't know is that when I met Rapunzel, my plan was to drop her off somewhere because I wanted the crown that she had hidden from me." I looked at him shocked. "But I fell in love and realized that I didn't want to be a thief anymore. I wanted more for my life than just running away."

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that it's up to you." I nodded. Life is hard but I shouldn't just give up because one thing isn't going right. "Now, I'm going to skip the adjusting here because I have someone who can help you later but let's talk about your dad."

"Well, Dad is a drunk and he likes to hit us"

"Us?"

"Yeah my sisters and I"

"I didn't know you had sisters."

"Yeah I have an older sister named Harriet and a younger sister named CJ." I sighed "They're still on the isle. I don't think the royals even know about them."

"What did you mean by he hits y'all." He asked genuinely concerned.

"Dad is a heartbroken drunk. Mom died when CJ was was born and he blames us everyday. Harriet used to shield us until we got older and she left. I know dad did something to make her leave. I also know where she lives and we used to meet up all the time until Dad found out. One time it got so bad that I took CJ and ran to Harriet's place. Now CJ lives with Harriet and I lived with Uma."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"I don't want your pity."

"And I'm not giving it to you" Flynn said as I looked up. "I don't pity you. I just wish you had a different life just like everyone deserves. Just like I dissevered." He sighed "Look at this as an opportunity, you're away from your Dad and old lifestyle this is a fresh start and you get decide what that means to you. In the future hopefully we will be able to bring more kids who deserve a chance over. I will help you as much as I can and we will bring your sisters over."

I smiled at him "Thank you. Thank you so much" I started leaking in my eyes. "What is this in my eyes?"

"You're crying" He said

"No men don't cry"

"Who told you that?"

"My Dad"

"Harry, listen to me. You're allowed to cry. Men cry all the time and don't let anyone tell you aren't allowed to show emotions ok?" I nodded "Good now show me your smolder."

"Smolder?"

"Watch me" Then he did the weird thing with his face again

"I'm not doing that."

"Oh come on you can do it. Just go like this " He did again and I started laughing "Don't laugh I'm serious. I see smolder material."

I did what he did and he started jumping around.

"YOU DID IT!" He said and I started laughing again

"Ok come on."

"Where are we going?" I asked him while getting up to follow him

"To meet an old friend."

Then the door opened and a woman with brownish hair came in wearing a purple dress and a matching necklace and a rabbit following her.

"Oh!?"

"There you are Sofia, we have been waiting for you."

"I'm sorry Flynn, I had to go help Prince Chad and let's just say that's draining on it's own."

"So you're Sofia..." I say turning on my charm and using Flynn's technique of a smolder. "Hi, I'm Harry Hook." I kiss her hand

"Oh Gil told me he would probably try to get you here. I'm so sorry I was late maybe we can reschedule." She said

"No need, Flynn helped a lot" I said and Flynn smiled while pulling me into a side bro hug

"Yeah Sof we are about to go to the Docks but I do hope to reschedule." He said as he pulled me away

My eyes lit up after I heard the docks.

When we got to the docks, I saw a group of people standing around.

A girl with a flower crown

A muscular dude with long curly hair and a bunch of tattoos

A Guy that looked like a dirty pirate and was swaying

A guy around my age with brown hair that swoops in the front and a ponytail in the back.

And a fairy.

Wait

"A Fairy?" I asked Flynn

"A Pirate Fairy" he replied with

"I prefer The Pirate Fairy" She said to Flynn I think.

I looked at him questionably

"Oh right he doesn't understand, can you sprinkle a little dust on him?"

Then flew to me and gold covered my head.

"Hi I'm Zarina." She said and I was amazed. Dad would be so jealous

"Um hello I'm Harry, Harry Hook" I said

"Hook? Like Captain Hook?" The girl with a flower crown asked

"Yeah" I said sheepishly

"Well, Welcome to the crew, I'm Moana." The flower crown girl now known as Moana asked

Then she elbowed the guy next to her "Maui" He said with a grunt.

"Don't mind big guy, he hasn't had his daily change." The brown guy around my age said. "I'm Jim Hawkins." Ah he apparently he found a planet that held so much gold but then blew it up.

"Yeah yeah yeah the man of the hour has come." The man who looked like a dirty pirate said. I could see a bottle in his hand which made me nervous but I didn't want to show it.

"Remember it's ok to show emotion and I'll be here to keep you safe lil man. I have now taken you under my wing" Flynn said to me before the drunken man continued.

"I, young lad, am Captain Jack Sparrow at your service." he bowed taking his cap off.

"Captain?" I asked

"Well I was.." He grumbled and went back to grumbling.

"Anyway we are going to take a spin on the ole ship." Zarina said "How would you like to join us? Flynn is coming too since he can't stay in one place at a time he has to join every club."

"Oh come on you love me." Flynn said

"In your dreams Rider." Maui said while changing into a shark and jumping in teh water

"MAUI!" Moana said when he splashed her "You are so going to pay for that." That's when I noticed a chicken following her.

"Yeah, seems fun." I said equally amazed and confused as I started to follow them onto the boat.

"Oh and please change..." Zarina said "I don't want you ruining our aesthetic" she joked as she threw some clothes at me

I looked at Jack...

"He's a lost cause" Jim said while rolling his eyes at Jack

I changed in one of the stalls on the ship

"That's better" Zarina said "let's get ready everyone"

As the boat started the move I felt more t home.

"IT"S A PRIATE LIFE FOR ME!" Jack screamed.

"SHUT UP JACK"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 7.3K 57
Long before Hades devised his evil scheme to take over Mount Olympus, he was once married to the beautiful goddess of spring. But seeing as he focuse...
254K 5.1K 49
What if Ben never fell in love with Mal? What if Mal was in love with someone from the Isle? What if Evie has a twin sister? What if five VK's go to...
45K 677 17
Hello! Yet another Disney Descendants story. This continues after the events of "I'm No Princess". After Bianca can't handle all the pressure of b...
34.6K 539 13
Prince Ben soon-to-be King offers redemption for the child of villains in hopes to make amends and start over. But not everyone is happy with this de...