๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†

By AuteureAngel

"๐‘๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ" ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฉ ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ, ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฆ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Epilogue
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2

18

2.6K 90 3
By AuteureAngel

The sunset casts its golden hues on her brown skin as she descended the staircase like a goddess of the morning. Her brown skin was radiant in the morning light, like liquid gold pouring down the stairs.

Her curvy body, a masterpiece of artistry, was adorned in a white dress that hugged her like a gentle embrace. Her hair was coiled in an intricate updo, like a crown of braided ropes. Her eyes were warm and deep, like pools of amber honey and her lips were coated with shiny gloss.

With each step, she moved with the grace of a gazelle, her thighs whispering secrets of strength and allure. The staircase itself seemed to come alive, bowing down in admiration, as if paying homage to her beauty.

As she descended, time slowed down, capturing every mesmerizing detail. As she reached the bottom of the stairs, it's as if the world seized my breath. My gaze was fixed on the brown-skinned beauty before me, captivated by her presence. I was lost in a trance of admiration, enamored by her radiance and grace.

She exuded an aura of charm and dignity, and i found myself drawn to her like a moth to a flame. She was a vision of loveliness, and i felt my heart flutter with every breath she took.

Her glossed lips curved upward in charming smile and my breath caught up in my throat. Her smile was like the sun breaking through the clouds, a sudden burst of radiance that pierced through the haze of my mind.

I felt a surge of warmth rush through my body, a wave of emotion that left me feeling giddy and light-headed.

I realized I was staring so much so I cleared my throat, attempting to regain my composure and appear more confident. With a gentle yet firm grip, I took her hand and led her outside.

Once we were fully settled in the car, I turned my gaze to her beautiful face. "Sei così bella(You're so beautiful)" I whispered. A look of confusion swirled in her eyes but what had me captive was that look of curiosity that made her appear more attractive.

"W..what does that mean?" I chuckled and shook my head.

"It's nothing you have to worry yourself about Tesoro. Here, I got you something" I opened the blue velvet box that contained the piece of jewel I got for her, four years back.

Her caramel eyes sparkled as she opened the gift, her lips curving into a delighted smile. Her expression was one of pure joy, a look that lit up her face and radiated happiness. She was clearly touched by the gesture, and her gratitude was evident in the way she beamed at me.

"R..Russo you didn't have to" she whispered as she stared at the set of jewelry that had the symbols of her name as its charms. The look on her face was priceless and I could spend my entire wealth just to see her like this every second of my life.

I took the box from her hand and grabbed her wrist. I removed the previous bracelet and locked the one I got for her around her wrist, all the while I felt her eyes on me but I refused to look at her because I knew they were glossy and I didn't trust my impulsive actions.

"Turn around" I commanded, still not looking at her. I snapped the necklace off her neck and put the one I got around her neck. My finger tips brushed against her skin and there, I felt and saw her body shiver under my touch.

All through the ride my eyes were stuck to the bracelet that was locked around my wrist. My head still couldn't wrap around his heart warming and sweet gestures, instead it made my feelings for him more deep.

In the picturesque city of Luxembourg, the snowy morning added an extra touch of magic to the already charming streets. We stepped out of the car and into the snowy morning air then we were greeted by a cozy, elegant restaurant, its windows aglow with warm light.

Snowflakes fell softly around, dusting my shoulders with flecks of white. The restaurant's facade was adorned with garlands of evergreen, adding a touch of holiday cheer. A soft wintry breeze enveloped my skin, making me shiver slightly.

He took my hand and led us towards the restaurant door, the warmth of his touch a welcome relief from the cold.

As we stepped inside, the cozy interior of the restaurant welcomed us with open arms. The soft glow of the fireplace casts a warm light, creating a cozy and intimate setting.

The waitstaff, dressed in a professional attire, greeted us with a friendly smile and guided us to a table.

We sat down at a table near the window, gazing out at the snowy scene beyond then waiter comes over and asked for our orders.

"Smoked salmon and creamed cheese omelette along with a glass of orange juice" I gave my orders and she wrote it down in her pad.

"What about you sir?"

"Same with hers" she nodded with a polite smile and left. Silence hung in our midst for a while until i broke it.

"Why did you get this for me Russo?" I asked in a hush tone.

"Is that the 'thank you' I deserve Regina?" He corked a brow, the simple action was strong enough to arouse my hormones.

"I..I'm sorry I... his deep chuckle cut me short from my statement and I stared at the masterpiece in awe.

"You need to relax Mi amorè, anyways are you sure you want to know the answer to that?" His voice was a whisper, sending a shiver down my spine. The room grew dimmer as he leaned in closer, his eyes gleaming with a mysterious allure. I could feel the air thick with anticipation as his words hung in the air, each syllable dripping with intrigue. My heart raced, eager to satisfy my curiosity.

I couldn't help but wonder what he was about to say. Did I really want to know his reason? Or was it just a harmless bit of information? I hesitated, not sure if i was ready to hear what he had to say. But I couldn't deny the curiosity that was burning inside of me.

"Go ahead," i said, my voice quivering slightly. A sly smirk graced his lips and he shook his head.

"I'm not going to tell you," he said, his voice filled with mischievousness. His eyes twinkled with a mysterious gleam, leaving me curious. It was as if he held a secret so captivating that he couldn't resist teasing me. The air crackled with anticipation as I tried to coax the answer out of him, but he remained steadfast in his refusal.

I knew I couldn't do anything to get it out from him so i let it slide and brought up another conversation.

"Why did you say she was your girlfriend?" he shot his brow up, confusion dancing in his irises.

"What?"

"Why did you tell me Camila was your girlfriend, four years ago" he was still for a while and the emotions in eyes appeared to be on standby, while they traveled back in time. Recognition flashed in his eyes and a genuine small played on his face.

"Even if I told you, you wouldn't believe me but be rest assured you'll get to know the answers to all the questions in your head"

I wouldn't ignore how frustrated and pissed I was at his mysteriousness but I pushed my curiosity to the back of my head and respected his decision of not wanting to let me know.

"Fine, I'll play along. For now." I narrowed my eyes at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 29.7K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...
99.5K 2.8K 15
"My body lost control. I didn't know exactly how i would react but I did. And when I did, I fucked her...I fucked her pussy so good that her legs wer...
186K 5.4K 39
" Are you a virgin?" He asked standing above me very dominant. " Yeah," I answered honestly. " You want me to be the only one touching you down here...
462K 8.8K 34
- They were lethal in a battle, but around each other they melted. "Are you wet for me? Is your sweet pussy aching for my cock?" Dante teased as his...