Love Quadrilateral~ // zb1

By lulu_zrose

Love quadrilateral - zb1 series BOOK I -main leads as Shen Ricky and kim gyuvin More

Character Introduction~
Sideline Character~
Prolouge~
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
Very very important noteโ€ผ๏ธ
023
024
025
026
028

027

79 2 0
By lulu_zrose

'  looking someone?? '

Two weeks have already passed since the incident happened between gyuvin and jihye .

Few weeks have passed since the incident during the camp happened , gyuvin and Jaehee still don't talk to each other. They are in the same friend circle but talk to others but not to each other . They try to ignore each other as much as possible .

All the students were in the school , some were in the backyard , some in the hallway , some in the basketball court some in their classes.

Today was the day to present the project in front of the whole class and also was the submission day of the project.

Jaehee and jihye had just entered the school as they were walking towards their lockers.

" Oh jihye I'll got and check the project ricky is having I'll see you later in the class."
Jaehee said .

"Oh ok then I'll get going too"
Jihye said
As they waved each other and went on their own route.

Jihye walking through the corridor alone when she noticed gyuvin beside his locker .

She looked at him and made her way towards him.

"Yah kim gyuvin!"
Jihye yelled while slowly walking towards him.

Gyuvin peeped his head out from his locker only to see jihye as he smiled and waved his hand.

"Oh morning jihye!"
He yelled back.

"Gud morning too!"
Jihye said as she waved back.

"So did you bring the project safely ? I hope nothing is ruined..??"
Jihye said .

"Yeah it's all perfect don't worry So beautiful , so elegant , just looking like a WOW " (sorry had to it lmao Indians know it)
Gyuvin said dramatically as he kissed his fingers.

While jihye just stood there laughing at his actions.

They were gossiping and laughing when a group of girls approached them.

"Uhm hey gyuvin!"
The girl standing in the middle said while blushing.

"Umm hey...?"
Gyuvin said as he and jihye stood there awkwardly.

"Umm you know actually I wanted to tell you that I really like you and will you go out with me Sunday..?"
The girl said while blushing and covering her face as he friends were squealing behind her.

Gyuvin had his mouth shut as he felt too awkward standing there he glanced at jihye and she awkwardly looked him too.

"Um I'm sorry but I even don't know you properly and also I don't like you.."
Gyuvin said awkwardly.

The girl then stopped with her blushing act and glared at him.

"Why? Is there any problem??"
The girl said roughly as she crossed her arms .

The sudden change in her personality caught him off gaurd .

"No but-"
Gyuvin was cut off by the girl.

"What No?! Am I not pretty enough ?? Does my makeup look bad? girls I said you my makeup doesn't look good! You should have done it better!?!! "
The girl whined at her friends as they just roll their eyes.

"Don't worry gyuvin.. I'll just get my makeup done better then I'll look even prettier then will you go out with me??"
The girl said acting cutely which was definately not cute .

"That's not the reason-"
Gyuvin was again cut off by the girl.

"Then what is the reason?! You are not even taken by anyone!-"
The girl was cut off by gyuvin.

"I am looking someone !..."
Gyuvin slightly yelled as everyone went silent .

The girl smirked and raised her brows .
"Oh really then let me also know who that person is..?"
The girl said and crossed her arms.

Gyuvin slightly panicked and rubbed his hands together when he notices jihye standing there . He knew he would feel bad for jihye after what he will do but for now that's the only thing he could do.

He gripped jihye hand and put it up to show the girl.

"I am, I am looking someone currently and she is right beside me "
Gyuvin said boldly .

Jihye was shocked by his sudden action she looked at him with her eyes wide open.

The girl looked at their hand and laughed along with her friend.

"Haha...seriously gyuvin ?? You're taste is so bad....???"
The girl said while laughing.

Jihye was caught off gaurd she was about to smash the girl's face but she was stopped by gyuvin when he pulled her back.

"I will like whoever I want my wish...who are you to say anything ? At least she has real beauty unlike a plastic full of make up like you and I don't care about her looks she's a lot better person unlike you..."
Gyuvin said as he intertwined his hand with hers.

Jihye just looked at him feeling flustered by gyuvin's sudden stand for her.

The girl stomped her feet and went away followed by her friends.

They watched the girl leave as gyuvin turned towards jihye and caressed her hair.

"Don't feel bad about what she said you know you are the best"
Gyuvin said and smiled.

"Yeah...thank you anyways.."
Jihye said and smiled back.

"Uhm well sorry for suddenly including you I'm really sorry about that I'll give you treat after school"
Gyuvin said as he smiled feeling embarrassed .

"No no it's okay"
Jihye said.

"No please! I'll treat you you've always been helping me out throughout let me pay back too"
Gyuvin said and whined .

"Well ok fine then"
Jihye said and chuckled.

.
.
.

After school gyuvin and jihye were walking side by side to the nearest cafe .

It was a quiet walk as no one had anything talk. They were just walking looking at the sunset . They could feel their hearts beating fast and they only wished that the other does not hear it.
It was understandable for jihye but gyuvin? Yes , it seemed like ever since he was properly getting closer to jihye he found it easy to move on from Jaehee and he also did and maybe also started falling for jihye instead...

They entered the cafe and they took their seat at the corner.

Jihye sat there admiring the sunset while gyuvin went to order their food.

After a while gyuvin returned back and sat in front of jihye who was busy admiring the sunset.

"Oh did you order?"
Jihye asked

"Yeah..the food will be here soon"
Gyuvin said.

"You did not have to treat me tho I did nothing"
Jihye said.

"No please..you got involved because of me so I had to...and you did a lot of help and also don't think of what the girl said you yourself are the best and the prettiest"
Gyuvin said and smiled making jihye look down to hide her red face.

Few minutes later while they were chatting along the waiter brought their food.

"You know what let's focus on eating for now"
Gyuvin said.

" Yeah let's eat"
Jihye said as she dig up on her food.

Gyuvin just stared at her while she was eating her food . He only smiled looking at the way she was enjoying her food. When his eyes landed on her lips yeah the same lips he was about to kiss that one time due to an accident . He suddenly remembered the incident and felt his cheeks glowing red. He focused on eating his food when he slowly lifted his head to see jihye .

He noticed the syrup at the corner of her lips which was dripping down.

"Jihye there's syrup beside your lips"
Gyuvin said.

"Oh really ? "
Jihye said and tried to lick off the syrup because her hands were dirty .

"Did it go now?"
Jihye asked.

"No wait a minute"
Gyuvin said and took a tissue paper and leaned forward to remove the syrup it took time to remove since the syrup was quiet sticky .

Jihye just stared at his face while he was removing the syrup off. She did not utter a word just stared at his face admiring his facial features.

"And done..!"
Gyuvin said and looked at jihye only to find her staring at him . He gulped softly and stared back at her boba eyes.

They finally broke their eye contact when suddenly gyuvin's phone rang.

Breaking the eye contact they could feel the heat rushing up their cheeks jihye returned back to her eating as gyuvin recieved his call which was from his one and only lovely brother taerae.

__________________________________________

I'm really so sorry for the late update but this month had been really really busy😭.

Firstly I had to practice my dance for the dance competition at our school.

Well guess what??? Your author won the 2nd position ‼️‼️ ( we cheered )

And secondly I had been preparing for the Christmas party with my friends.

And here is the ch 27 don't worry I'll upload the next chapters too

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 280 16
Yujin's older brother Gyuvin has a new friend named Ricky. Ricky is a new student in his school from China who moved to Korea. Ever since he met Ric...
17K 772 25
"i guess i was just meant to be wired to you" zerobaseone's park gunwook streamer au, enemies to lovers, slow burn ft. zb1 members, kepler members, o...
77.2K 3.9K 29
โwill you fix me up, will you show me hope?โž gyuricky college!au by suncenzo on ao3. #1 in gyuvin 24.06.23 #1...
45.4K 2.4K 28
โ†ณ โ ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—น๐˜†? ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ โž โ˜… ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€ // ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—บ...