Heartless Love

By _arywryts_

'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi S... More

Introduction
Asthetics and edits
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
important!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
epilogue
bonus chapter 1
book 2 of Mafia series

Chapter 22

23.9K 1.4K 44
By _arywryts_

Unedited!!! Sorry for any inconvenience. But, still enjoy the update. 

                    Y U D H I S H T H I R

"Here you are." Papa eyed me to follow him in his study. Mom smiled at me and I smiled back at her. I walked inside the study to find Abhay and papa talking to each other and the tension was thick in the air.

"Yudhishthir I have something important to talk about." I nodded and sat beside Abhay. Even he was quiet and lost in his thoughts while playing with his watch. He tried to smile at me but failed miserably. As far as I could conclude mom is unaware of all this.

Dad sighed and picked up his phone and called someone. After a few minutes he kept his phone at a side," Yudhishthir I want you to sign these papers and name your countryside farmhouse on Suryadeep's name." I looked at his eyes deeply and he was avoiding eye contact with me.

Something was very fucking wrong and Suryadeep was behind all this.

"I won't." I straightforwardly denied and he dropped his head on the back of the chair. Abhay looked at me with pleading eyes but I didn't melt.

Not again.

"I don't understand why he is behind mine and Abhay's properties? If he really fears for his family's future then why doesn't he work." I rasped and papa sighed.

What's happening?

"That's what he is demanding?"

"Then it's good."

"Your CEO position Bhai." Abhay whispered and I chuckled. Suryadeep Rathore and the CEO of Rathore enterprises, means destroying the business and coming on roads. Dad was staring at me intently waiting for me to say something, so was Abhay.

"What?" I asked and rolled my eyes.

"Will you...."

Not again, control Yudhishthir control. You have to control your anger and rage. You cannot act impulsive here."I will never. I have worked for years to claim this success. I can't let this happen and who will make him the CEO? You?"

Dad shook his head and said ,"No."

"But shareholders will. He bought all of them with money after selling the hotel in Jaisalmer for more than hundred crores." Abhay butted and now I understood why he was worried.

"And you asked me to let him takeover my farmhouse so that he could sell it off when he will bring us all on our knees and you think that if I will give him a farmhouse he will back out? How can you even think of this dad?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"It was Abhay's idea not mine." Dad transferred all the blame on Abhay and his mouth opened wide .

"That's why I asked you to not give him the charge of that hotel. He cannot handle anything. He does not have a brain. Did he consult anyone before doing this nonsense activity? Actually I knew it before I was just waiting for you to tell me yourself. Don't worry papa I will handle your brainless son very well. Sit and have food without worry. I will not let anything happen to your and grandfather's hardwork." After assuring him and Abhay I walked towards my room.

While I was passing by Aradhya's playroom and saw her playing with her toys with a smile and her mother was caressing her bump. This sight made eyes soften a bit. Both of them are the reason I am quiet and not killing Surya.

But, how all of the sudden he started demanding something from which he used to run away. He never wanted to work and I opposed it. But still when I accepted it then why did he start poking his nose in my work. Someone is surely brainwashing him.

He can never handle anything properly.

I walked inside the washroom and opened my clothes and let the water wash away my worries. But it didn't. In fact a thought invaded my mind.What if I jump in water and drown myself but I know how to swim.

Plan failed!

After spending half an hour in the shower I walked out of the room while rubbing my hair with a towel. My eyes fell on the nightstand and I saw Ruhi's books kept on it. Her obsession for books has intoxicated her mind and she wants me to be like those fictional characters.

They don't exist in reality and so does this word love. She needs to fucking understand that real life is very distinct from the book's world.

I picked up her books and two of them fell down. When I picked up those, I realised that one of them was not a book it was a diary. I have seen her scribbling on it many times. I sat down in bed and was about to open it but my subconscious mind started mocking me for reading her personal thoughts which were meant to be kept as secret.

But anyways I opened it and directly landed on the latest entry.

Hey Rose,
I am fine and I think even Yudhishthir is. He is acting weird and ummm... Like sex craved man (what?) At first I thought that I would die virgin but sissy he has started making out with me. We did it only once. We kiss sometimes and he is a good kisser. He is not soft, his kiss is consuming and he eats my mouth. And yes he is a pig. No doubt about that. He is Grumpy and he has a dual personality. Ajeeb hi hai mera pati.(He is very different). But I am still a virgin and I am afraid for my first time but even excited. I do not at all believe that he has zero experience with women. He might have slept with another lady. Manwhore. Huh! Old Grumpy unromantic pig. But the question is, am I falling in love with him? Because I have started liking him a bit and caring for him. But also know that if I will fall in love with him I will hurt myself not anyone. But? Leave it. I don't want to talk about that old man.
Now coming back to the topic I will kill Rishi and Kiara. I just need proof and I will sue them in court. Wait and watch.

Ruhi

My wife calls me a manwhore and moreover she thinks that I am old. Seriously I am just thirty. I closed my eyes in frustration and opened the first entry.

Hii
Ummm I want to give you a name and I will call you rose.

Hii rose,
I am Ruhi, I am fifteen years old and I am the only daughter of the Singhania family. Today was my birthday and my dadu gifted you with many cute gifts. He is the best. Well you know I will tell you everything and write almost every week or when I feel like to. You know I met Ishani bhabhi today Suryadeep bhaiya's would be wife and she is very nice. They are having an arranged marriage and I think there is a lot of love between them. She is Madhuri aunty's friend's daughter and Surya bhaiya and Ishani bhabhi are actually very good friends. Love cum arranged I think. And he was also there. He is Yudhishthir Rathore. The scary monster. It was Surya Bhaiya's engagement and my birthday also, everyone wished me but he didn't. But I don't care. He is the most scary person I have ever met and I have never talked with him and will never talk in future. I pity his future wife. How will she handle him? And you know what even I want my future husband to love me like Surya Bhaiya loves Ishani bhabhi and someone jolly like Abhay bhaiya. The way Suryadeep bhaiya looks at Bhabhi clearly tells me how much he loves her and I wish no one gets married to Yudhishthir Rathore. That girl will lose interest in life. I hate him. At least he could have said a small happy birthday but he stood there with a poker face. But you know he is really handsome. Very handsome and sometimes I drool over him. But what is the need of a handsome face when you are not at all handsome from inside and you don't smile. You know I said the same to papa and he laughed awkwardly. Of course he likes Yudhishthir Rathore a lot because he is hardworking and the son of his best friend. There is some problem between Surya bhaiya and that monster but I dont know what, chalo leave it we will not at all waste our time on that monster. I am really tired and I am going to sleep.
Bye
Ruhi

I am and was always a hot topic of discussion in her diary. I never thought that she would criticize me this much. Wow! I am a scary monster and my brothers are good, not good but best and seriously Ruhi. I closed her diary and dialled her number but she declined my call and I messaged her,
"Come back tomorrow dadi is keeping some sort of Pooja and feast and she is calling you back.".

"I know." That's what she answered me.
It means that this scary monster's wife is coming tomorrow. Will deal with her tomorrow. I know I acted impulsive but she herself was being stubborn and irrelevant. She even mentioned Rishi and Kiara, owners of Easter clothing. Why she wants to sue them. What is going on?

I am thinking that she is having some connection with Arcane Apparels or she is the.......

This can't be or is it true.

I made a few calls and asked my people to get me all the information about Arcane Apparels and Easter clothing and Ruhi's whereabouts. I have seen her sketching many times and my doubts are clearing bit by bit.

She wrote that she will feel bad for my wife and now she is the one who is my wife. Feeling bad for yourself Ruhi. Right? No issues you can feel whatever you want to.

Even I never imagined that that ten years old girl who tore my important papers will become my wife one day . That five year old Ruhi who once cried a lot because she wanted me to become a horse for her so that she could ride me will become my wife and ride my mind everyday. And I agreed because she choked herself. That seven year old Ruhi who scratched my brand new Ferrari with her pointed toy will become my wife one day.

I never expected and I never thought she will be tied with me forever. But nothing can happen now and I am very possessive man, and she can never escape from me. It's forever whether it's toxic or forced. She is stuck with me now.

After reading few more entries I kept her diary back on at it's place. Because if she found that I read her dairy she will kill me. She will again start her lectures.

°°

"Bhabhi." Abhay's cheerful voice made me lift my eyes up from the phone and I saw her walking with lot of shoppers in her hands. She was wearing a short blue dress and white sneakers. No doubt she was looking like a pretty little teenager. She smiled and hugged Abhay, who in return kissed her cheek.

I am banned from touching my wife and my younger brother is kissing her cheek. I wanted to slap him hard when he smirked at me.

"Someone is jealous." He fanned his face dramatically and I looked away from him.,"not bad someone is feeling jealous."

I looked at Ruhi who was smiling at everyone and ignoring me. Good work wife. Carry on. I was getting irritated. What's wrong Yudhishthir?

Her ignorance is good for you.

But..

But what?

Shut up.

I stood up and walked away from there, ignoring everyone's teasing glances. I turned look back at Ruhi but she was busy talking with Ishani and escaped from there.

"What the fuck?" Ruhi shouted and I hissed when she threw her book at me,"Mad women."

"Crazy man." She was glaring at me and picked up her diary and pointed at me. What was she indicating.

"You touched my personal belongings." She accused me,"And even read my diary."

"Yes I did." I shrugged my shoulder,"but how did you find out?"

"I had kept them in an order. My diary was kept in middle but you placed it in top." I don't know but I think that she possesses some supernatural unwanted powers. She tends to find out everything which I try to hide from her. How can I fail to notice that I ruined the order of books kept by her? I am doomed.

"Of course wife I know I am a scary monster." I tried to divert her attention and she bit her lips and kept her both hands on her both sides of waist.

"You are and you were and you will be. You used to scare the shit out of me." She said dramatically. I picked up the book she had thrown on me and opened it but what was that," What is this?"

"He sits up enough to pull the shirt over his head baring himself completely. My mouth waters at his sight and I feel my skin flush, all over again from how sinfully delicious he looks."

She snatched the book from my hand and her face was flushed. She looked embarrassed.

"I thought you read something knowledgeable. But he read about men being naked. Are you this eager to see a man naked?"
She was completely red by then and I smirked at her.

"If you really want to see me...." She pushed me back and ran inside washroom and I chuckled.

Why I laugh or smile when she is around me. What's happening? And why is it happening?

Yaar Badal Raha hun main, vo badal rahi hai mujhe.
(I am changing. She is changing me.)

•°°°°--------°°°°•
Thanks for completing the vote target yesterday and here's the update for you.

Don't forget you vote on this chapter also and if you have not voted on the last chapters go and vote. Atleast you can do this for me. I have an exam tomorrow but still I wrote and gave you all an update. Next update might be late but I will try. Don't forget to comment and follow me.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 30.2K 58
Can be read as standalone. Aryaman Ranawat - Heir to Ranawat Empire. Prince of Jaigadh. Cold, brooding, dominating and a shrewd businessman. Fun and...
1.9M 79.1K 61
Demons aren't born, They are made... The Rathores, One of the most powerful and influential family of the whole world. Rulers of Rajasthan and known...
45.6K 2.4K 15
Hey lovelies this is my first story on Wattpad please shower some love on it ❤️ ........story description - Ruhanika a kind , beautiful, generous ye...
116K 4.3K 82
Mugdha a mute girl married to her nightmare Hriday singhania, what will she do. Hriday singhania married to the girl he hates the most what will he d...