Pokemon:Future To Past,A Bond...

Per ALOLASH

Our favourite trainer has finally beaten Leon and with all his Pokemon in Bag and Pikachu with him he venture... Més

Prologue
A Fiery Showdow!Masters 8 Begin![CHAPTER 1]
Leon vs Alain[CHAPTER 2]
Lance vs Diantha!Brute Strength vs Strategy![CHAPTER 3]
The Young Dragon Tamer vs Queen of Sinnoh![CHAPTER 4]
Alola's Ray of Hope!A Champion to be feared!PART 1[CHAPTER 5]
Alola Champions Triumphant Victory!PART 2[CHAPTER 6]
Meeting of Lance,Future Ash saves the day![CHAPTER 7]
Leon Vs Diantha! Lucario's Mentor![CHAPTER 8]
Greninja And Lucario! Aura of destiny![CHAPTER 9]
Alola Champion's Arrival![CHAPTER 10]
Alola's First Champion Vs Sinnoh Champion! PART 1[CHAPTER 11]
The Final Showdown! Clash of Brute Strength! PART-3 [CHAPTER 13]
Gonna Reach My Goal! Ash Ketchum! PART-1 [CHAPTER 14]
Shocks, Surprises and GARY OAK! PART-2 [CHAPTER 15]
Questions are answered... [CHAPTER 16]
Delia Ketchum's terrifying interrogation! Ash vs Lance[CHAPTER 17]
Ash vs Leon, A Battle of Spirits! PART - 1[CHAPTER 18]
A Champion Under Pressure! PART- 2[CHAPTER 19]
GMAX WILDFIRE VS 10,000,000 Volts![CHAPTER 20]

The Comeback of Alola Champion! PART 2 [CHAPTER 12]

7.9K 140 122
Per ALOLASH

With Leon, Galar Region:

SONIA:[stunned]Wah.. She used Destiny Bond on a Pikachu...out of all Pokémons she can use it against, she chose a Pikachu...I get that it has a Powerful Z-Move but why waste it on his Pikachu?

LEON:[grins as he shakes his head]You are not seeing the bigger picture Sonia... She chose the correct Pokémon to use it on, things just got interesting...I can't wait to see, how will Ash comeback from this.

SONIA:[sighs]I can never understand you Leon.

[Leon just grins at that comment, Charizard on the other hand was surprised but nodded, this just proved his theory that Pikachu is at the top of the hierarchy on his trainer's team. That just means one thing, he will be waiting for that Pikachu in the finals and he won't show any bit of mercy.]

CHARIZARD:[smiles]I'll be waiting for you, you showed your power in the semifinals, a suitable Partner and Ace for a champion. Don't disappoint me at the finals, yellow mouse.

With Alola Region, Melemele Island:

KUKUI:[a look of disbelief]For real? She used her Trump Card way too fast.

SAMSON:[rubs his chin]This could be problematic, 10,000,000 Volts is a powerful Z-Move, using the Destiny Bond on Pikachu made the most sense..

KUKUI:[nods]But the thing is, She decided to use that move specifically for Pikachu, I think she knows about Pikachu's true power. I mean, We don't even know how strong our champion is, let alone know how powerful his ace is.

SAMSON:[sighs]You're correct Kukui, we have no information on the boy, Unless these screens decide to show us more, we need to look for him right now. Kukui once the semifinals are over, search for the boy in Kanto.

KUKUI:[smiles]Of course, I can't let our future champion in the wrong hands, although [bitter smile] I need to contact Lance about it...not sure if he will agree.

[Samson nods, he understands that ever since Kukui lost to Lance in the Elite four battles but he also lost by a large margin 3-6. Lance only lost 3 Pokémons, of course he would be still bitter about that.]

With Class:

KIAWE:[surprised]Moltress flaming feathers...

LANA:[stunned]Woah...that entire round was amazing.

SOPHOCLES:[nods]Yeah, the way that counter shield and other tactics used by both champions is just simply awesome!

MALLOW:[frowns]But the last tactic by Ms. Cynthia is too brutal, she used a Destiny Bond on our champion's ace Pokémon to catch him of guard.

LILLIE:[worried look] Please be fine Ash... We are here to support you, so don't lose this.

With Kalos High Command:

MALVA:[Shocked]What... she used destiny bond for a pikachu? why!

SIEBOLD:[also shocked]I get that pikachu has a really strong z-move but..

DRASNA:[surprised]A pikachu can only get so far in strength, she could've saved that destiny bond for his other pokémon which can use mega evolution or Dynamax.

DIANTHA:[hums]Maybe, but judging cynthia she probably knows that pikachu better than any of us, it seems that my future self also knew this based on her comment.

WIKSTORM:[thinking]I can feel it... i can sense something badass is going to happen...only a knight can sense another knight.

In Vanville Town:

GRACE: Thats something i didnt expect... pretty sure no one in the world expected her to use destiny bond.

SERENA:[nods but is worried]I know mom, Ms. Cynthia is strong really strong, but i know ash will find a way to turn things around. he did say to me never give up till its over.

GRACE:[smiles]It seems your boyfriend has a strong influence on you, well if its ash then i have no problem with it, ill give delia a call once i find her number.

SERENA:[blushes, as she gets red like tomato.] MOM!

With Kanto-Johto High Command:

[In the Indigo Plateau command office, we see reactions like shock, surprise and most of all sadness from a certain raven haired trainer and his partner.]

LANCE:[surprised]I dont believe it, Cynthia actually resorted to such tactic.

GOODSHOW:[Nods]Yeah, you dont usually see her using destiny bond, unless she really knows who she is dealing with.

[In other corner of the room, we see Brock looking as OS-Ash and OS-Pikachu.]

OS-ASH:[rubs her partner's head]Its okay buddy, you did well. Ms. Cynthia is just too strong for us it seems.

ASH:[looks at his past self]Hmm, it may seem like that, even for me that situation was terrifying. I lost my composure there and i didnt know what to do, [smiles slightly] But all i had to do was trust my pokémon and myself.

BROCK:[tries to cheer up OS-Ash]Its okay ash, pikachu did extremely well and you should be proud of it, Destiny bond just shows how powerful you and pikachu grew in the future, remember if she wanted too, she could've used a different strategy to take down pikachu but it seems Destiny bond is the only option left for her, this has proven that Pikachu has become so strong that even Cynthia felt threatened by it.

OS-ASH:[surprised]Thats...right.[OS-Ash was left speechless by the words of brock.]

ASH:[surprised]I Always knew brock was the guiding hand in my travels but he is really observant too, he managed to deduce all that just from a single clip, damn Brock.

In Pallet Town:

LEAF:[frowns]Pikachu lost...thats such a cheap trick! how can she just use destiny bond like that.

OAK:[hums]There is no restrictions on which moves should be used or not, Although no one uses destiny bond much, as it is seen as a cowardly way to win a round.

DELIA:[concerned]Is he going to be okay professor oak?

OAK:[rubs his chin] Honestly the odds do favour cynthia right now but we cant say anything delia, you son is really unpredictable, all we can do is wait and watch.

[Delia nods at this, clearly worried about how will her son comeback from this huge loss, Pikachu is ash's starter pokémon and to lose it in battle is a huge blow to one's confidence.]

GARY:[thinks]Hmm, How will ashy boy come back from this, he just lost his starter pokémon and that must've shaked him alot. C'mon ashy boy dont lose at this stage, Why do i have a feeling that 2 of his weak pokémon in his team will do the clean up... judging ashy boy he always have 2 pokémon who are weaker than the rest of the team.

In Dimension of Dialga:

PALKIA:[bursts out laughing]Hahahaha, i like this boy, Gary Oak is it, he is predicting everything thats about to happen. His definitely the best character here for me, GARY MF OAK! HELL YEAH!

DIALGA:[deadpan expression]Really, His your favourite person on planet earth just because his getting lucky with his predictions... He cant see the future, only i can.

PALKIA:[chuckles]Say that only word when celebi ceases to exist.

DIALGA: Really now, your playing that card huh...You, who rule over concept of space has a typing of Water Dragon,[chuckles] who the hell has a water typing who has complete control over space and dimensions.

PALKIA:[roars]WHAT DID YOU SAY! YOU WALKING STEAL BEAM! Your typing is even more useless than mine, Arceus brownie cakes you are steel/dragon type.

DIALGA:[eyes trembling]Really now, you think your better than me huh...lets find out shall we?

PALKIA:[smirks, as he charges up Spatial rend] Your ON HYDRA!

DIALGA:[charges up roar of time]BRING IT, TESSERACT!

[AN: I couldnt think of better nicknames to say to them so i just used the name i used in my pokémon platinum playthrough.]

[Soon both the legendary titans released their attack and it shook the whole dimension, they continued charging and releasing attacks but one portal spawned far in distance.]

???: Dialga, I've come to bargain!

------------------------------------------------------------

[Ash picks up Pikachu and goes back to his side and places him on the ground.]

ASH:[smiles] Pikachu, you really gave it your all![pats his head] You watch from here.

"Pika"

[Ash gets up and turns around to face Cynthia as he adjusts his cap and takes a deep breath.]

GOH: Ash has three Pokémon left. Ms. Cynthia has four.

HOP: That gap is huge. Ms. Cynthia is just too incredible.

[Inside the spectators room for the champion.]

DIANTHA: Neither of them have used Dynamax or Mega Evolution yet.

LEON: They're both reading each other. The question of when to use them is the key to deciding this battle.

[In Professor Oak's backyard, all the Pokémon and His mom with Professor Oak is cheering on for him.]

"CHARRRRRRR"

"INFERNAPEEE"

"SCEPTILEE"

"KROKOO"

"NOIVERN!"

[Back with the stadium we see Ash selecting his next Pokémon.]

ASH: Dracovish, I choose you!

CYNTHIA: Dance in the heavens, Garchomp!

"Draco!"

"GARRRRRRR"

ANNOUNCER: This time, they've both sent out Pokémon with the Dragon type!

ASH:[clenches his fist] Garchomp... Is this where she brings out the Mega Evolution?[Camera zooms in on Cynthia as she smiles confidently] all I can do is dive right in! Ice Fang!

[Dracovish starts running towards Garchomp with his jaw covered in icy aura.]

CYNTHIA:[shouts]Draw it closer and use Dragon Claw!

[Garchomp let's Dracovish run in closer but swiftly evades the ice fang and hits him with dragon claw sending it spinning across the stadium.]

GOH: So fast...

HOP: Dragon moves are super effective!

CYNTHIA: Stealth Rock!

[Garchomp jumps in the air and spreads out Stealth rocks on the field.]

ANNOUNCER: Sharp rocks were scattered across the field!

CYNTHIA:[holds a Pokeball] Return, Garchomp!

ASH: What-?!

------------------------------------------------------------

[The world was surprised, Cynthia sending out Garchomp was surprising but using stealth rocks for set up is even more so, This again reminded them that she is ranked two for nothing, many veterans were writing down all the strategies cynthia is showing them. They could care less about ash right now, for them his going to lose anyways, But one person had his hopes high.]

With Leon, Galar Region:

LEON:[smiles]Not bad, Dracovish held out nicely against Dragon Claw. A Huge improvement in its performance from its previous fight.

SONIA:[shocked]What the hell...Leon how come that dracovish just suddenly improved, not much time has passed between Steven and Cynthia battles...its just not possible for a pokémon to improve so much in 24hours.

LEON:[chuckles]Maybe but you're forgetting that my pokémon also have absurd amount of power levels right?

SONIA:[shakes her head]No your case is different leon, YOU HAD ALOT OF TIME TO TRAIN but that dracovish only had around 20hours or something to train.

[Leon assured her that stop thinking so much just go with the flow. While his charizard just smirked, thinking that the fun time has begun and his going to enjoy it alot.]

With Hoenn High Command:

[Inside the room the elite four's were having major breakdown.]

SIDNEY: What the f**k! Why would she use destiny bond on a electric mouse, it doesnt make any f**king sense. Although her setting up the Stealth Rocks was a nice play on.

GLACIA:[huffs]Stop swearing so much, I get it that your an idiot but dont say it loud so much.

SIDNEY:[eyes wide]What?

PHOEBE:[giggles]Oh C'mon Sidney, do we really have to spell it out for you? We also dont know why she will use destiny bond on a Pikachu instead of saving for the pokémon who will mega evolve on his team, She must've had a reason to take out it, for example taking pikachu out may save her milotic.

[Drake just shakes his head upon watching the antics on his fellow elite four, Steven and Wallace are having a separate talk among each other.]

WALLACE:[serious]Hmm destiny bond a move which takes his opponent out upon the user fainting, She saved it for pikachu, i wonder why.

STEVEN:[nods his head]Well i may have a theory, pikachu just showed us a completely unorthodox technique called Counter-Shield, a move which we had no clue about, apparently cynthia knew about this from the Sinnoh league, If my theory is right then she also saw something in the sinnoh league to be warry about Ash's Pikachu and take it out quickly no matter the cost, My question is what else she saw in that League apart from that technique.

WALLACE:[surprised]That surprisingly makes alot of sense, i am glad your using your brain for once steven.[teases him at the end]

STEVEN:[glares at Wallace]Really now, says the guy who hosts Wallace cup on a blue moon.

WALALCE:[huffs]So what, i train coordinators to become elegant in their battle style and bond with their pokemons.

[Steven just sighs, he wishes to see what more Ash Ketchum is hiding, he wants to see just how much potential he has.]

With Maple Family:

NORMAN:[surprised]Amazing, Sinnoh Champion's Strategy is amazing, first destiny bond and now setting up stealth rock when his guard was off as he was expecting a mega evolution.

CAROLINE:[nods]She is definitely the strongest female trainer, She is also really beautiful, no wonder she keeps receiving many letters from her fans every year.[eyeing may] Who knows maybe the boy also finds her attractive in his eyes.

[May who was showing concern on her face, heard her mom's comment and changed her look, She was gritting her teethes and showing obvious signs of jealously like curling her fist into a tight hold.]

MAY:[obviously not jealous]No way, I have to compete with Ms. Cynthia. No matter what ill not lose.[realizes what she just thought and blushes] W-what...did i really think that...am i starting to like ash?

CAROLINE:[seeing may change her expressions and suddenly blushing up]My, this just proved that my daughter is starting to like ash more as more time passes, Atleast ash is 100 times better than most boys she will come across.

Unova High Command:

CAITLIN:[surprised]My, My Cynthia sure is thinking outside of the box, Using destiny bond on a Pikachu with a powerful z-move and then using Stealth Rocks for setup using Garchomp, something no one expected as many were thinking her to mega evolve it right away.

SHAUNTAL:[nods]True, I am surprised that she used destiny bond on pikachu instead of Lucario, wonder why, honestly Pikachu could be a threat to her but i dont see it winning over Garchomp in a clash of ace.

MARSHAL:[smiles]Whatever the case, i am enjoying the battle so far, its intense, holds a lot for stakes for both them, they both want to beat the unbeatable champion, One has a burning passion while the other wants to retire but end her career with a bang.

ALDER:[smirks]Dracovish is holding out pretty well against Garchomp, Lets see what else it can do.

In Village of Dragons:

DRAYDEN:[eyes widen]Amazing, a battle between dragon types, Dracovish has improved alot from its previous battle.

IRIS:[worried]I hope he will be fine, Ms. Cynthia is strong with those stealth rocks out, it will be trouble for ash now.

DRAYDEN:[hums]Hmm, getting rid of stealth rocks is hard if you dont have a pokémon to know moves like Rapid Spin, i dont see any possible way he can remove the hazards.

------------------------------------------------------------

CYNTHIA: Go, Roserade!

ANNOUNCER: Competitor Cynthia, recalls yet again.

ASH:[surprised]Huh? It's not burned...

HOP: It took Gengar's Will-O-Wisp earlier...

GOH: Hold on... Could that Roserade...

CYNTHIA: Its ability is Natural Cure. By Returning to it's Pokeball, it recovers from poison or burns.

ASH: So that's why you returned it before... Drat! Then I'll... I'll...

"DRACO!"

ASH: All right, let's do this, Fishious Rend!

[Dracovish jumps with his jaw glowing blue as he was about to bite on Roserade...]

CYNTHIA: Poison Jab!

[Roserade hands glow purple as it hits Dracovish hard but Dracovish endures and bites Roserade causing a explosion.]

ANNOUNCER: Wow! Both sides took damage!

ASH: Oh, no!

ANNOUNCER: Looks like Poison Jab's effect is slowly eating away at Dracovish's stamina!

CYNTHIA: Leaf Storm!

[Roserade spins both of her arms and then a huge leaf storm gets summoned and heads towards Dracovish's direction.]

ASH: Dragon Rush!

[Dracovish charges in covered with Draconic energy, as he jumps up and lands a direct hit on Roserade causing another massive explosion.]

ANNOUNCER: and it's over!

ASH: All right!

"Pika!"

"Draco!"

CYNTHIA: Return, Roserade! You fought well.

ANNOUNCER: Despite its suffering Dracovish pulls out a win! But the effect of poison still linger!

ASH: Return,-

[ASH tries to return it but Dracovish dodges the beam of Pokeball.]

"Vish! Draco!"

ASH:[smiles]Got it, Dracovish. You still wanna battle! Give it all you've got!

"Dracovish!"

ANNOUNCER: Competitor Ash will continue with Dracovish!

CYNTHIA:[thinks] You consider how Pokémon feel, so it was only natural. But that could also give me a chance at another win...

------------------------------------------------------------

Sinnoh High Command:

BERTHA:[Smiles]Good play Cynthia, he didnt expect your roserade to have natural cure.

AARON:[nods]Yeah and your garchomp using stealth rocks is also unexpected for many, you dont see moves like those on a ACE Pokémon.

FLINT:[smiles]Though Roserade lost, it still did a huge contribution for the win, it poisoned his dracovish, which will give you a huge advantage now.

LUCIAN:[nods]Yeah, You're setup for the play.

CYNTHIA:[smiles]Thanks alot but that dracovish still refuses to go in its pokémon for rest, i think we should appreciate how much will power ash's pokémon have, it seems they dont want to disappoint their trainer in any way.

BERTHA:[nods]Yeah, they seem to understand each other fairly well, a Bond which cant be shaked off easily. Truly the boy could become inspiration for many young trainers out there.

In Twinleaf Town:

DAWN:[awe]Amazing, Dracovish is so brave, his not willing to go back into the Pokeball even though his weakened and poisoned.

JOHANNA:[nods]A Great display of determination and strong will power, he doesnt want to disappointed ash, This shows that the bond between the boy and his team is great.[thinks]Maybe i should give him a benefit of doubt,[eyes at dawn]lets see if the screen shows if dawn actually meets the boy or not.

With Kanto-Johto High Command:

LANCE:[surprised]So that weird dragon type pokémon actually behaves like a dragon type when situation calls for it huh, never would i thought that i will see the day that your dracovish will show such determination and fighting spirit.

ASH:[proud smile]Of course, dracovish may goof around majority of the time but In battles he can kick some serious a**.

OS-ASH:[smiles]Really, Thats awesome, kind of reminds me of snorlax in a way.

BROCK:[rubs his chin]Still doesnt explain that your dracovish knows Water Gun.

ASH:[froze]Uh..[feels one of his Pokeball wiggle.]I need to go to the washroom, ill explain later, kay?

[Ash was making his way towards the door but lance stopped him.]

LANCE:[turns towards ash]Hey ash, if you dont mind, i would like to have a pokémon battle with you after this.

ASH:[grins excitedly]Of course! When i return, we can battle after you guys watch Cynthia and my battle.

[As soon as he went towards the doorknob, The door opened and he was greeted by a sight of misty with red puffy eyes and marks of dried tears on her cheeks.]

[Both were looking at each other but misty kept shifting her glances, She was trying to avoid eye contact, he can feel his Pokeball wiggle faster so he just went past her, Misty closed the door and entered the room, The Elite Eight also groaned and their eyes flickering.]

GOODSHOW:[excited smile]Alright, so they are waking up finally.[sees them get up slowly along with yellow]

KAREN:[rubs her head]Ow, i just had a crazy dream...

KOGA:[also rubs his head]I'm in the same boat...

LORELEI:[looks around]Was i the only one to see that a guy who looked identical to the future version of ash was standing infront of us before we fainted.

BRUNO:[shakes his head]You're not the only one to saw that, i am pretty sure a guy who called himself Ash Ketchum and Alola's First Champion was standing infront of us.

AGATHA: Giratina...why do you keep giving me headaches in my old age..

YELLOW:[looks at OS-ASH] Hey ash, did you know that we saw a dream where your future self was standing in this room.

OS-ASH:[laughs awkwardly]Well...yellow about that.

GOODSHOW:[chuckles]Finally you guys woke up, Of course the dream you had was real and your reactions were hilarious to me, Please dont get shocked that you just saw a future ash because 1. Time travelling is possible due to celebi existing along with Dialga, 2. We are literally seeing the future, so time travelling is not so farfetched. Who knows this boy may have made friends with Arceus himself! To be honest regarding ash anything is possible.

WILL:[stunned]Wait so his future self actually time travelled! Also how do you know he could be friends with arceus.

OS-ASH:[also shocked]Wait Mr. Goodshow, i think becoming friends with the literal god is too much for me, even my future self who was here moments ago didnt comment anything.

GOODSHOW:[smirks]You can say i have a gut feeling.[looks at OS-ASH] Your future is shrouded in mystery, your future self was wise enough to not spoil to any of us, since we are just going to see it with our own eyes.

[Everyone has their eyes widen, The thought of befriending the Alpha Pokémon was absurd to them, even OS-Ash thinks his not capable enough to meet the God of Pokémon World.]

With Ash:

[Ash walked out of the indigo plateau with his cape draped over him and his hood covering his face, He walks towards some quite place.]

ASH:[releases the Pokeball]Alright so whats the reason for so much distress.

[Out of the Pokeball comes the Aura Pokémon Lucario, He stares at ash and then to the surroundings.]

LUCARIO:[mutters]Goddamn, we are really in the past huh..[Looks at Ash]I felt some negative aura near by Ash, thats why i was in so much distress.

ASH:[serious look]What do you mean by negative aura?

LUCARIO: When Arceus sent us back, he gave the others in the family their prime states back, but for us who are your newest capture, he gave us a boost in our abilities, for me it was regarding to my aura, i can now sense Aura's of different people from far away, it seems the range of my ability has increased.

ASH:[nods]I see, that makes sense, So your saying that you sensed someone with evil intentions, hence the negative aura.

LUCARIO:[nods]That's right, the person's intention is directed towards your past self Ash.

ASH:[frowns]Oh great another evil team, whose trying to capture my past self,[pops his joints a bit]Alright lets go meet this person shall we, Lucario tell me how far away the person is.

LUCARIO:[closes his eyes, as Blue Aura surrounds him] The distance between us is approximately 1.5km away in the North.

ASH:[nods]Alright[tosses a Pokeball out]Alright buddy no roaring...yet[hops on its back with Pikachu & returns lucario.] Lets head North.

[The Pokémon flapped its wing and took off in great speed with a glint in its eyes.]

------------------------------------------------------------

CYNTHIA: Graceful spirit of water... Milotic!

"Milo!"

ANNOUNCER: Competitor Cynthia sends in Milotic, who played a big role in the first round!

ASH: I've gotta end this quick, for Dracovish! Dragon Rush!

[Dracovish charges in with Dragon rush but..]

CYNTHIA: Disarming Voice!

[Milotic uses disarming voice to push back the dragon type.]

ANNOUNCER: It's a fairy move, super effective on Dracovish!

ASH: Hang in there, Dracovish!

[Dracovish tries to push forward but..]

CYNTHIA: Milotic! Do it!

[Milotic stops using disarming voice and charges through to wrap itself around Dracovish in a tight grip.]

ANNOUNCER: And it's trapped!

CYNTHIA: Iron head!

ASH: Fishious Rend!

[Milotic's head gets covered in steal iron aura, as Dracovish jaw turns blue, Dracovish bites on milotic's head and it causes a huge explosion, as it send both the Pokémon stumbling and rolling back.]

ASH: Dracovish...

REFEREE: Dracovish is unable to battle!

ANNOUNCER: Another victory for Competitor Cynthia!

ASH:[returns Dracovish] You really did your best. Thank you!

DIANTHA: Dracovish's last attack...that must've dealt a heavy blow to Milotic, too!

LEON:[nods]Yeah. He's set up for his next play.

------------------------------------------------------------

[The world was surprised by the tremendous explosion caused by Fishious rend and Iron head, they didnt expect those attacks to carry such devastating power, but its to be expected from a champion's pokémon.]

With Kalos High Command:

WIKSTORM:[Straight face]Hmm, Fairy type move halted Dracovish's movement for a bit to give milotic an opening.

DRASNA:[nods]Yeah, The way milotic swiftly took control was marvelous.

MALVA:[smiles]The power of their pokemons is amazing, But in the end Milotic was the victor.

DIANTHA:[chuckles]Yeah but lets not forget that Fishious Rend did some great deal of damage, He can very well take out milotic in next round.

SIEBOLD:[nods]True, lets see how he does that, those stealth rocks will be a big problem since he doesnt have a pokémon with rapid spin.

Gloire City:

ARIA:[worried]Another one is down... he cant catch a break can he... when we think ash is going to take a upper hand but Ms. Cynthia manages to take the lead again.

PALERMO:[nods]Yeah but you should know aria, Both wants to go in the finals and fight Leon. Sinnoh Champion will use whatever it takes to beat the boy.

ARIA:[thinks] i cant help but worry about him, its like i'm starting to fall for him...

[In Vanville Town Serena felt chills up her spine, for it means that another girl has fallen for ash. she cant help but think "Just how many more girls will i have to fight for his love".]

In Lumiose Tower:

[Clemont and his family have been observing all the events unfolding itself on the screen but for clemont it was blowing up his mind with different types of theories he can come up with.]

BONNIE:[frowns]Dracovish lost huh...[looks at clemont]Hey big bro, why do i feel like i have some sort of connection with ash.

CLEMONT:[looks at his sister]Hmm, even i feel like that. For some reason i cant help but worry and show concern for him like a friend.

BONNIE:[curious look]Have we met him in the future you think?

MEYER:[rubs his chin]Maybe you both are feeling this way because he motivates you in someway... even if all the odds are stacked against him, he is not feeling depressed or giving up.

[Clemont thought about it for a moment but couldnt quite connect the dots, whatever the case he needs to see more of these videos to know more.]

With Unova High Command:

SHAUNTAL: The way milotic moved was so graceful here, The way cynthia commanded her to swiftly take out dracovish, just shows why she is a champion.

CAITLIN:[nods]True but others could've done the same thing albeit slower, Although i have no doubt my friend is winning this match, she has 3 Pokémon left while the boy has 2, its an obvious advantage.

MARHSHAL:[nods]Yeah, the chances for winning against her is looking pretty bleak for the boy.

ALDER:[smiles]It may seem that way but we cant say anything, as long as there's even 1 percent of chance to win, there is still hope then. The amount of power in that Fishious rend is not to scoffed at.

GRIMSLEY:[whistles]Never think i would see the day, where Alder is giving some good advice for once.

[Others just chuckled as Alder went into a corner in a depressive state, which just caused them to laugher harder.]

In Village of Dragons:

DRAYDEN:[frowns]Dracovish went down, but he went down in an honourable way, he managed to severely wreaked milotic with that last attack.

IRIS:[looks at Drayden]Yea, i just hope that ash manages to make quick work of it.

DRAYDEN:[serious look]I Wonder, how will the boy deal with Stealth Rocks?

In Kanto, Vermillion City:

[A gym leader with muscular build, a veteran military man was watching the screen in disbelief the whole time with his Raichu, Suddenly he bursts out laughing.]

LT. SURGE:[Laughs]Hahaha, The boy is actually a champion, the same boy who i beat but later got humbled by him...i cant believe it, its almost like someone played a huge prank with us...huh raichu?

[Raichu nods dumbfoundedly, he never expected the pikachu who barely won against him, Now is facing champions and making quick work of them like nothing. It seems the future is definitely slapping all those who dared to underestimate the Pallet Town Boy.]

LT. SURGE:[smiles]Although i have no regret, he definitely taught me a great deal about hasty evolutions, Seeing him standing with other champions is oddly satisfying.

"Rai Rai!"

[*Cough* Most of the kanto gym leaders were having respect for the pallet town trainer but now after seeing this, just made them feel proud to be defeat by the future champion, except 2 People, 2 Gym leaders were looking at the future badass Champion with a blush.*Arceus damnit another two in the harem!*.]

------------------------------------------------------------

ASH: Come on out, Sirfetch'd!

[Sirfetch'd comes out but gets hit with stealth rocks and gets rolling back on the ground.]

ANNOUNCER: Stealth Rock activates! Sirfetch'd takes damage from the being switched in!

ASH:[grits his teethes] I've gotta do something...

"Kamo!"

ASH: OF course! That's it!

"Kamo!"[flexes his leak]

ASH: Sirfetch'd! Let's clear the field with just one move! Brutal swing your shield!

[Sirfetch'd throws his brutal swinged shield around the field, as it hits all the stealth rocks.]

ASH: Go, go, go!

CYNTHIA:[Shocked] I can't believe it...

ANNOUNCER: The shield is spinning at an incredible speed, destroying the sharp stealth rocks one after another!

HOP: Is that even possible!

GOH: That's Ash for you!

LEON:[surprised and wide eyes]he really does the unbelievable!

[Finally the spinning shield goes past Milotic towards Sirfetch'd but...]

CYNTHIA: Hydro Pump!

[Milotic shoots out a jet of high stream jet of water towards Sirfetch'd knocking the shield out of the way. In return Sirfetch'd jumps over the attack and regains his shield.]

ASH: Fury Cutter!

CYNTHIA: Iron Head!

"Kamo!"

[Sirfetch'd charges forward with fury cutter, as Milotic head glows with steel aura and hardens, Sirfetch'd blocks the iron head with the shield and soon strikes with fury cutter 3 times consecutively, dealing alot of damage and sending it back rolling.]

ANNOUNCER: Iron Head gets blocked! Fury Cutter hit its mark!

CYNTHIA: Disarming Voice!

[Milotic uses Disarming voice on Sirfetch'd.]

ASH: Meteor Assault!

[Sirfetch'd charges up his energy and Hyper Voice hits him dealing alot of damage but he endures.]

ANNOUNCER: Sirfetch'd is enduring the Disarming Voice!

[Soon Sirfetch'd glows in orange energy.]

ASH: Go!

[Sirfetch'd charges itself towards milotic with high speed and hits her.]

REFEREE: Milotic is unable to battle! Sirfetch'd wins!

ANNOUNCER: Plunging in with a fearless attack, Sirfetch'd snatches a win for Ash!

ASH: All right, you did it Sirfetch'd!

"Pikachu!"

"Kamo!"

------------------------------------------------------------

[The world was shocked, Another unorthodox strategy by Alola Champion, The Counter-Shield was already shocking to them, Now this new way to get rid of Stealth Rocks was unbelievable. The veterans had their jaw dropped, They never expected this new way to removing field hazards.]

[The Galarians were further shocked, a weak fighting type like Sirfetch'd doing so much damage to milotic and remove Stealth Rocks, Generally to people of Galar Sirfetch'd wasnt a popular choice to have on a team.]

With Galar Region, Leon:

LEON:[bursts out laughing]Hahaha, He really does the impossible!

SONIA:[stunned]Wow...i never knew Brutal Swing can be used like that.

LEON:[nods]Neither did i but look at this, he just casually destroys Stealth Rocks with a swing of its shield and then finishes off Milotic with a move like Meteor Assault, a Move which can pack more power than close combat at times.

SONIA:[smiles]No wonder he doesnt care about type matches, He may have the most power oriented team in PWC. The only guy who can match this power is you[looks at leon.]

LEON:[chuckles]Maybe but if he wins against Cynthia then ill have a blast against him for sure.

[Charizard also roared in agreement, He also wanted to have a chance to fight against such a opponent. Garchomp can go back to sinnoh, he wants to fight the entire team of the boy.]

With Kanto-Johto High Command:

[Everyone had a shocked expression, elite eight were about to faint again it seems, But Goodshow managed to keep them away from it.]

WILL:[stunned]What the heck, How come we never thought about such a tactic.

LORELEI:[nods dumbly]Yeah... are we really book worms or what..

KOGA:[stoic look]Maybe, we never tried to do anything outside the textbooks 80% of the time and when we do it becomes a repeated thing.

BRUNO:[nods]No wonder Kanto along with Johto is falling behind.

LANCE:[smiles]Thats a good move Ash, Always thinking outside of the box eh?

BROCK:[smiles proudly]Thats my bro! He never fails to surprise others.

MISTY:[smiles slightly]Yeah... he never fails to surprise others..[gave a weak chuckle]

OS-ASH:[smiles]Thanks guys but i gained such a battling style from all my travels it seems.

YELLOW:[smirks]Not bad Ash but ill definitely make sure to not fall behind, after all i was suppose to be 1 step ahead of you all the time. No matter if you had became a champion in the future.

OS-ASH:[grins]Of course, ill make sure to train extremely hard for the Johto league and win it!

BROCK:[thinks a bit]Hang on, the future version of ash never said anything about Leaf or Yellow, nor did he show any concern regarding them... did something happen to them for his future version to not recognize yellow as his childhood friend... something is not right here.

In Pallet Town:

LEAF:[claps her hands with a huge smile]Alright, There we go! He managed to win against Milotic and in such a cool way![thinks]He was looking so awesome in that scene... more confident and charming...

OAK:[nods]Thats definitely Ash alright... only that kid will think something as absurd as this, My goodness, Who would've thought that brutal swing can be used like that along with Sirfetch'd' s Shield. Delia what are you feeding him, his mind is incredibly creative.

DELIA:[proud mama smile]I gave him good values and made sure to use his brain alot,[frowns while thinking]only thing i couldnt teach was, him was how to get a girlfriend.

GARY:[thinks]Damn it... again ashy boy with his special technique of swaying every girls hearts in the world. Although i should note down this technique...could be useful, Now if this screen shows that ash beating Sinnoh Champion's Garchomp with a Sirfetch'd and ill lose it.

With Aether Foundation:

LUSAMINE:[stunned]Amazing...more research about Pokémon moves... are we sure that Kukui will let the boy breath at this rate?

PROF. BRUNET:[chuckles]Maybe... honestly he must be going crazy over all the tactics ash is able to use with these moves... he may as well lock ash down in a room and interrogate him about how he thinks of using moves in such a creative way.

LUSAMINE:[nods]Yeah that seems like a scenario i can see happening, Lets find our Region's Future Champion brunet... cant let him fall in wrong hands can we?

[Prof. Brunet nods at this, once semifinals are over, they will go to kanto to fetch the boy.]

With Hoenn High Command:

PHOEBE:[stunned]Woah! That was so cool! Never in my life i would've expected move like Brutal Swing to be used like that.

GLACIA:[also stunned]Worst of all its Sirfetch'd whose doing all of this..

DRAKE:[serious look] Milotic is also down, its now even 2-2, Lets see if she sends out Togekiss to deal with Fighting type or not. Sinnoh Champion has just suffered a huge lose.

WALLACE:[smiles]Now thats something new... you know what? ill name these moments of the boy as 'Can Faint anyone' moments.

STEVEN:[chuckles]Why that name though... you think people will faint especially the trainers who cant think out of the box?

WALLACE:[smirk]Precisely why and i feel like Lorelei and Koga will have a field day with this boy for sure.

STEVEN:[smiles]Anyways, how about meeting the boy after semifinals?

WALLACE:[eyes widen]Really? Thought you would never ask.

STEVEN:[smirks]Then its decided.

-------------------------------------------------------------

CYNTHIA:[returns Milotic]Leave the rest to me, Milotic. You can have a nice rest.[looks at Ash]Your Stealth Rock counter was marvelous. Our battle has lit a fire in me. All the more reason why I want to win this. To win, and battle Leon in the final!

ASH:[smiles back]We're gonna be the ones winning, Ms. Cynthia.

*Cynthia narrows her eyes at that declaration*

"Kamo!"

ASH: With this battle, I'm gonna surpass you!

CYNTHIA: I call on you again, Garchomp!

"GARRRRRR"

ASH: Is she going to Mega Evolve this time? Let's move! Fury Cutter!

[Sirfetch'd leak glows green, as he charges towards Garchomp with high speed.]

CYNTHIA: Scale Shot!

[Garchomp fires multiple sharp scales towards Sirfetch'd, who cuts them down effortlessly and continue to advance towards Garchomp.]

ANNOUNCER: Sirfetch'd cuts down the Scale Shot and charges in!

CYNTHIA: Dragon Claw!

[Sirfetch'd jumps in the air for the strike but Garchomp claws glow in Draconic energy, as He blocks the fury cutter with its claws, they both glare at each other but Garchomp overpowers Sirfetch'd and sends him flying, he quickly follows up by jumping in the air to try land a direct hit on Sirfetch'd but..]

ASH: Detect!

[Sirfetch'd eyes glow as he swiftly dodges the dragon claw.]

ANNOUNCER: Detect succeeds! Garchomp' s claws rend the air!

ASH: Meteor Assault!

[Sirfetch'd takes it position on the ground, as he charges up energy for Meteor Assault!]

CYNTHIA: Draco Meteor!

[Garchomp launches a sphere of purple energy into the sky and it explodes into multiple pieces, falling on the stadium like meteors, some landed on Sirfetch'd but he endures. Sirfetch'd charges forward through the meteor shower towards Garchomp and lands a direct hit, causing a huge explosion. Both the Pokémon don't move from their clash.]

ANNOUNCER: Both sides take heavy damage... What will happen next?!

[Garchomp stumbles a bit but stays standing.]

"Pika!"

ASH: Sirfetch'd!

[Camera zooms in and shows Sirfetch'd standing proudly while passed out but refusing to hit the ground.]

REFEREE: Sirfetch'd is unable to battle!

ANNOUNCER: Sirfetch'd has passed out still standing! Refusing to hit the ground, even in defeat... What a paragon of chivalry!

ASH: Return, Sirfetch'd! Thank you, Sirfetch'd.

ANNOUNCER: Competitor Ash is down to just one Pokémon.

CYNTHIA: Return, Garchomp!

ASH: Huh?

GOH: Another switch?

[In the champions spectator room, we see both the champion give their own reviews.]

DIANTHA: I really expected her to use Mega Evolution.

LEON: She has a different idea.

------------------------------------------------------------

[The World was shocked for the 3rd time repeatedly, First CoUnTeR-ShIeLd, 2nd Brutal Swing to take out Stealth Rocks and now thing, a NOT SO POPULAR FIGHING TYPE managing to make Cynthia's GARCHOMP stumble.]

[The Sinnohians were in utter shock to see their champion's mighty garchomp stumbling to a duck. They refuse to believe it.]

[The Alolans were stunned at the strength of the small fighting type pokémon, They really want to say the whole world believe it! As their Champion is no joke.]

With Leon, Galar Region:

LEON:[eyes widen]Now thats surprising, Sirfetch'd is not a popular choice in Galar, Especially when you have pokemons like Grapploct. To think it managed to cut those scale shots with ease and dodge a dragon claw from close range with Detect and finally charging through Draco Meteor fearlessly and dealing huge damage. Simply amazing! Ash has trained it to the best of its potential.

SONIA:[nods]Yeah, with this the galarian trainers may want to catch a farfetch'd soon, or many trainers from different region may come to catch it.

LEON:[smiles]Yeah, Finally this species of pokémon will gain more popularity, i've always thought they hold great potential. Ash's Sirfetch'd is a true knight, not willing to fall on the ground even if he faint.

CHARIZARD:[smirks]This Knight has won my respect, This is what i call Chivalry of a Knight.

With Sinnoh High Command:

[There was some tense atmosphere in the room, All the elite fours couldnt believe what they were seeing, Even Cynthia herself was stunned by this.]

LUCIAN:[Stunned]No freaking way...

AARON:[shocked]That Little Sirfetch'd Managed to go toe to toe with Cynthia's Garchomp...

FLINT:[nods]I cant believe it... Plus he managed to take out a huge chunk of stamina from garchomp.

BERTHA:[looks at cynthia]Cynthia, this boy...his potential is immense... if he managed to train a fighting type like Sirfetch'd to go toe to toe against your Garchomp, i dont know what will the be the outcome of this battle now...

CYNTHIA:[Nods]Yeah...i am on the edge of my seat right now... honestly this is a breath of fresh air for me, For long i thought i trained Garchomp to the best of my abilities but it seems that i need to try harder. But i still have the advantage, My togekiss is still on its best condition.

LUCIAN:[nods]Yeah, If its a fighting type, Togekiss should have no problem.

With Kalos High Command:

WIKSTORM:[crying proudly]I knew it! I KNEW IT! I WILL SEE SOMETHING WORTH AFTER ALL. Sirfetch'd you're a true knight! what a chivalrous performance.

SIEBOLD:[sweats]Really...i think he took that performance to the heart.

MALVA:[sighs]Can you blame him though? He has a profound love and respect for Knights, He, Himself is a knight.

DRASNA:[Serious look]Well, Now that Cynthia's Garchomp has taken alot of damage, its safe to assume togekiss will have to do alot of work.

DIANTHA:[smiles and nods]Yeah but a flying and fairy type like togekiss should have no problem. Well, Lets see who is this Mega Evolving Pokémon. It will be his final pick.

------------------------------------------------------------

ASH: This is all I have left! Let's use our full power! Lucario! I choose you!

"Lucario!"

ANNOUNCER: Competitor Ash's sixth Pokémon, and his last, is Lucario!

[In the stands Goh's Pokeball opened up and out comes Cinderace.]

"Cinder!"

GOH: Cinderace? You mean you want to cheer on Lucario...?

"Ace! Cinderace!"

GOH:[smiles and shouts] Lucario! Cinderace's watching, too! Give it your all!

"Cinderace!

*Lucario looks towards Cinderace, he smirks and nods*

"Lucario!"

"Pika!"

ASH: Cinderace... Lucario![Lucario looks back at Ash] Let's make Cinderace proud!

"Cario!"

CYNTHIA: Togekiss, I call you again!

"Togekiss!"

DIANTHA: That powerful flinching combo brought about by its ability, Serene Grace, and Air Slash... I wonder how Ash intends to handle it.

ANNOUNCER: Competitor Ash's last Pokémon Is Lucario! How will they measure up against Competitor Cynthia and Togekiss?

ASH: Bullet Punch!

[Lucario runs towards Togekiss with hands glowing steely white aura.]

CYNTHIA: Air Slash!

[Togekiss fire Air Slash but Lucario effortlessly blows them away.]

ANNOUNCER: Amazing! It's blowing away the Air Slash! Lucario skillful Bullet Punches block the flying move!

ASH: Jump, Lucario!

[Togekiss mouth opens up in awe at the display, Lucario seizes the opportunity and strikes multiple bullet punches at Togekiss, with each punch Togekiss went closer towards the ground and on final punch it hits the ground hard as dust stirred up.]

GOH: All right! It felt that!

[Lucario comes out of the smoke but Togekiss starts flying like nothing happened.]

CYNTHIA: As I thought, you're in perfect sync. A move born from the bond that your Aura forged.

ASH: I'm not done yet, Aura Sphere!

CYNTHIA: Air Slash!

[Togekiss launches stream of air slashes towards Lucario, who was charging up his aura sphere, Lucario endured the air slashes but one hits the aura sphere and a explosion occurred, sending Lucario flying back.]

ANNOUNCER: Air Slash blows away Lucario and the Aura Sphere!

[Lucario kneels down on the ground but stands up, as soon as he does, his feet's slip a bit.]

ANNOUNCER: Oh? What's wrong, Lucario? Has it made you flinch?

ASH: Lucario!

"Pika!"

HOP: This is just like Pikachu.

GOH:[smiles] no, Lucario will be just fine.

HOP: Huh?

CYNTHIA: One more Air Slash!

ASH: Bullet Punch!

[Togekiss again sends stream of air slashes but Lucario blows them away with each punch.]

ANNOUNCER: He's not flinching! This time, he completely repels the Air Slash!

ASH: Good job, Lucario!

CYNTHIA: What incredible willpower.[says with a smile]

CYNTHIA:[smirks as she holds a Pokeball] Return, Togekiss!

ASH: Huh?!

ANNOUNCER: What? Yet another recall?

[She holds the Pokeball close to the wrist and her sleeves roll up a bit revealing..]

"Lucar!"

ASH: Dynamax Band!

"Pikachu!"

ANNOUNCER: No! She's not recalling it!

CYNTHIA: Tower over all, white wings! Dynamax Togekiss!

[She throws the giant Pokeball in the air and out comes Togekiss glowing pinkish purple, it keeps growing larger and larger in size and finally stops as it flaps its wings creating a shockwaves of air.]

ASH: Let's do this, Lucario![holds his Hand out which has the Mega Glove.]

"Lucario!"

------------------------------------------------------------

[The world was shocked at seeing Cynthia use Dynamax, They couldnt help but think they are going to faint from such revelations. The veterans were sweating profusely at seeing Cynthia in hold of Dynamax band.]

[The evil teams had one more reason to stay away from the Sinnoh Champion, Dynamax Garchomp. They dont want to imagine that.]

[Leon was grinning ear to ear, Seeing Cynthia also in possession of Dynamax band is really getting him pumped up for a battle, Another worthy opponent to face.]

???UNKOWN LOCATION:

[A Salamence was seen flying in the sky heading towards Indigo Plateau. On top of the dragon type was a women observing the surroundings untill she saw a shadow in the distance, The image became clear slowly and she signaled her salamence to charge a hyper beam. What she saw was Kanto's Fire Starter final evolution, flying straight towards her.]

HUNTER J:[narrows her eyes]Salamence do it.

[Salamence Released the charged up hyper beam towards the charizard, as J smirked but she finally saw a trainer on top of the charizard.]

ASH: Fire Blast!

[Charizard released a huge fire blast and both the attacks collided creating huge explosion with alot of smoke.]

ASH:[chuckles]Really J, No greetings whatsoever? Sending a hyper beam at someone's face is quite rude, dont ya think?

HUNTER J:[serious look]Really, Too bad i could care less about that.

[She finally saw the owner of the voice, it was a boy looking around 18 or 19 with his build, He was covered with a full body coat and his face covered by a hood.]

ASH:[smiles underneath his hood]Hmm, i guess it explains your whole existence quite well, tell me why are you here in Kanto.

HUNTER J:[smirk]Why should i tell you? i can just tell my salamence to take care of you.

*CHARRRRRR!*

[Hunter J narrows her eyes towards the charizard who is growling in a threatening roar, Salamence retaliates with his own roar as they stare each other down with a menacing smile.]

HUNTER J:[smiles]You want to show that Charizard whose the boss?[Salamence roars lightly.]Alright, Come out Fearrow!

[Hunter J jumps on the fearrow giving salamence full access to do go wild.]

CHARIZARD:[smirks evilly]Let me at it ASH! ILL SHOW THAT WANNA BE DRAGON HIS PLACE!

[Ash just nods and he brings out his Pidgeot and does the same as Hunter J, Charizard stretches his wings a bit and finally giving a huge roar which shook the entire forest below them, Making pidgeys and spearrows fly in a panic. Salamence does the same as both the pokémon smirk.]

HUNTER J/ ASH: Dragon Claw!

[Both the Pokémon rushed at each other with claws covered in draconic energy, as they grab hold of each others. They soon fly out of their trainers sight to have a all of brawl.]

AN: Hello Guys, Hope y'all doing well and i know i took alot of time to write the chapter but i was busy with my college. In this chapter some parts may feel lacking but thats alright... i plan to write the third part better. I hope you guys didnt feel that this chapter was worse than previous one, i tried to make every reaction as natural as possible but some times you may i didnt pay attention much, So if you do please just write it in the comments so i can fix the mistake in the next chapter.

Also Next update will be on my Third Story, Ash Ketchum: A Futures End, Protect the Past. That story needs more chapters! I found very few stories on Wattpad related to things like time travel in a pokémon without messing it up.

Till then see you later!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

3.8K 91 27
Book 3 Five years has passed since the Pokédex Holders were defeated by Giovanni at the Indigo Plateau. When Ash is called back to Pallet Town by Gre...
66.8K 848 47
Ash has finally arrived in a new region ready to win more badges and leagues hopefully.But soon he discovers new joy in joining Pokemon school. Follo...
10.9K 476 51
There have been multiple new and promising trainers from Pallet Town. These trainers Auro, Ash, Leaf and Gary will set out to conquer the pokémon wor...
123K 2.6K 61
*COMPLETE**EDITS COMPLETE* Ash Ketchum is a brand new trainer from Pallet Town in the Kanto region at 16 years old. His dream is to become the very b...